All Eyes On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina lined up her lovely phallus with my hole and began to thrust. The tip was just kissing my asshole in and out, but not going inside yet. Finally, she applied constant pressure and the cock head slipped past my tight ring and slid inside. I felt so relieved as each inch went inside. Finally, I felt her warm, soft thighs against mine. I was so proud that I had taken her whole cock in front of an audience of women. Through the fog of pleasure I heard their comments: "He really likes it", "It's sooo hot to watch her fuck him", "he's making the cutest noises", "obviously it's not his first time"...

I became aware of Katie in front of me. She stepped closer and lined up her cock with my mouth. This was going to be my ultimate humiliation. Men have a prostate gland which can provide pleasure if manipulated just right, so ass play is sort of defensible. But giving oral to a dildo? Simulating giving a man a blowjob. Letting a him use my mouth for his pleasure. How could I explain my desire to do that? I didn't know other than I always felt sexy, calm and feminine when I was dressed up, on my knees and had a cock in my mouth. I didn't know what it meant, but I was past caring. I reached out, grabbed Katie's hips and pulled her toward me until her tip was between my lips.

As she gently thrusted into my mouth, I experienced the most wonderful feeling of my life. Slowly, I felt gentle breathing close to my balls. Then the lick of a tongue on my shaft. Then a mouth engulfed the tip and took me inside. I thought I would erupt in her mouth right then, but I managed to control myself. I remembered that each woman was to suck me briefly before I came. I needed to experience that. I needed to know that all of them had blown me while I gave up my identity as a strong, masculine firefighter. I fell into a rhythm of taking a thrust in my ass and then the cock in my throat. Meanwhile, women shuffled in and out below me as each of them applied their own, unique cocksucking skills.

Tina leaned in again and whispered that she was videotaping the whole night. She said "We're going to have so much fun watching this tape later. You can't see, but it's so hot watching these ladies take turns sliding between your legs and sucking your cock. Some of them are playing with their tits and pussies while they suck you. I think video proof will prevent any of them from sharing the details with anyone else."

That was all I could take. I backed off of Katie and shouted, "I'm going to cum!"

"Catch his cum in your hand. He needs his reward.", Tina said.

I couldn't see what was happening, but I felt a mouth pull off and a hand grab my shaft and begin stroking. I couldn't hold back and started cumming. My ass was spasming around the cock stuffed inside. The feeling was exquisite. I shot 4-5 ropes of cum somewhere and I hoped someone would feed it to me soon, while it was still warm. Then, Katie pulled out of my mouth again and a hand reached in front of me. It was overflowing with my thick, opaque load. Katie dipped her cock into it and spread it across my lips. I didn't wait for another scoop full. I thrust my tongue into the palm and slurped up the whole load. Then I licked the fingers and made sure the palm was clean. I collapsed as Tina withdrew from my ass and Katie stepped back giggling and clapping.

I just lay there as the ladies cleaned my ass and face with warm washcloths. Tina leaned in and whispered softly in my ear, "You did so good my little PantyBoy. These ladies know the real you! They know what you do at home during your playtime.

They know that you dress up in pretty clothes, suck cocks, eat your cum and let me fuck your ass. Now, I'll let you wear your little skirt home, but it's time to go." I was delirious as we walked out together. All of the ladies hugged me and thanked me for the show as Tina reminded them that what happened tonight stays here. She even hinted at a Part 2 where I do even more sexy things for their entertainment.

I kissed her and thanked her for the sexiest night of my life.

12