All Five Senses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie called for contestant number six to step up to the plate.

A warm firm butt settled into my lap but number six wasn't grinding on me straight away. For the last time my hands began their journey -- butt, hips, waist, ribs, tits.

This was a fantastic set of tits; firm and proud, topped by two nipples hardening to my touch. I know what Allie liked in terms of having her tits worshipped. Her nipples were super sensitive and she loved having them gently squeezed and rolled between finger and thumb. I set about my work and then, after a while, slipped one nipple in my mouth while I continued to massage the other. It was when I was transferring my mouth from one nipple to the other, I first noticed the smell of cum. Someone had recently cum on these tits. Was it my cum? Were these Allie's tits? It was hard to imagine that they'd be anyone else's. To be sure I moved my ear to a nipple and pressed my nose into a firm breast and inhaled deeply. Definitely cum. Definitely Allie, I told myself.

Time was up and number six began the clean-up routine. Once again, a warm hot mouth descended on my cock. Allie, if it was Allie, was giving me her second blowjob for the night. This one however was a pale comparison to what had happened earlier. Whilst she was bobbing her head up and down there was nothing happening with her tongue.

This was nothing like Allie. Was number three Allie and this Jane? The lousy blowjob would explain why Jane managed to work her way through so many guys.

Number six's mouth moved back to the top of my cock. One hand began massaging my balls while the other pumped the lower part of my shaft. Finally, I was getting some tongue action when Maddie called time.

I made it!!!

Figuring we were done; I began to reach up to remove the blindfold. Someone grabbed my hands.

I heard Maddie's voice, "Not just yet. No eye contact between the judge and the contestants until we have a verdict."

I had to make a quick decision. One and two were out. Three could have been Allie but I wasn't quite convinced. Neither four or five could be Allie, too much pussy juice. Which left six. The smell of cum said yes, but the lousy blowjob said no.

Three or six? I had to decide. I wasn't 100% sure either way.

"We're waiting," said Maddie.

A weird though popped into my brain; what if a declared a dead heat between four and five?

Focus!

Never in my life would I ever had considered basing such an important decision on the smell of my own cum -- I was going to trust my instincts and go with number six.

"Firstly, thank you ladies, that was simply indescribable. I certainly didn't wake up this morning imagining I'd be here, doing this. I'll run through the contestants one by one."

"I'm pretty sure number one was Victoria as she spoke and I recognised her voice. Victoria, don't ever let anyone ever tell you size is important, you have a delicious set of tits."

"I'm guessing Mrs C. was second. At the risk of embarrassing myself when next we make eye contact over the fence, they felt magnificent."

"I have no idea who number three was, but whoever it was, they also had an outstanding set of tits."

"To be honest, I could not tell number four and five apart."

For some reason this bought about a round of giggling, like everyone was in on a secret except me.

"Were they twins?" I asked.

"Maybe," said Maddie. "Maybe it was Jane and Allie," she teased.

"Anyway," I continued, "They were truly impressive."

"However, the most stunning set of tits, by a small margin, belonged to number six."

Hopefully they were Allie's.

I could feel hands at my elbows, gently lifting. I stood up, more than a little conscious of a very prominent erection arching up in front of me. I couldn't be bothered trying to hide it.

Maddie lifted off my blindfold and casually reached down and gave my cock a brief but firm squeeze. That was so unexpected. Rather than simply letting go, she slid her hand off the end, flicking her thumb over the tip. Her earlier, partially escaped nipple, was now in full view, along with its twin. She was proud that I could see them and she had what I'd call a "man eater" look in her eyes. She would have fucked me in a heartbeat.

As she stepped back, I began to take in the rest of the room and got the shock of my life. When we'd started, I was in the middle of the room and everyone was pressed back against the walls. At some point, people had been drawn in, so that now, I was much more tightly surrounded. I had assumed that once their turn was over, the "contestants" would once again be clothed. They weren't.

Standing a few feet in front of me was Victoria, she was stark naked. The one thing I immediately noticed was how dark her nipples and areola were against the paleness of her skin. My sense of sight only enhanced my growing appreciation for her tits. She certainly wasn't being shy, her eyes locked lustfully on my cock.

This was exactly what my cock was needing. I could feel it achingly hard, thrusting up proudly in front of me.

"Andrew," Maddie called, "May I formally introduce you to Jasmine and Julie. And yes, as you can see, they are twins." I'd never seen either of them in my life and now here they were before me, gloriously naked and giggling.

As I took in the visual majesty of their tits, I was struck by the thought that I had just felt up two complete strangers, who had both stuck their tongues in my butt, my cock in their mouths and, judging by the smiles on their faces, were completely happy, actually delighted, with that whole scenario.

Totally weird.

Maddie announced, "Would contestant number six please step forward and claim her prize."

With that Jane began to move forward.

Jane!

My heart leapt out of my chest.

Jane!

Are you fucking kidding me!

Jane!

Allie would kill me.

The whole room must have been watching me as abject terror consumed me. The room erupted in laughter as Jane paused and then retreated.

Oh my god. My heart, having finished its triple summersault with pike, reluctantly settled back into a more normal rhythm.

Not funny. Way not funny. These ladies had a sick sense of humour.

Allie stepped in front of me, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately.

When she finally released me, I quietly asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely. I'm sick of these bitches treating me like I'm Maddie's nerdy little sister. I'm going to show them how I do my man. Look at them; they're all dying to be fucked. Sadly, for them, they're going home horny and frustrated. If there was another male in the room I wouldn't dream of it, I'd be the town slut by Monday. These bitches won't be saying anything. The only one I don't really trust is Jane and I doubt she'll be owning up to losing."

Let the show begin!

I was determined to give Allie the fuck of her life.

I quickly moved the chair out of the way and gently lowered Allie to the floor. As she lay on her back, I began to kiss her. First thrusting my tongue into her mouth then slowly working my way down her neck, across her shoulder, sweeping around, over and between her breasts, continuing ever so slowly across her abs to her pussy. She began squirming as I gently began flicking her clit with my tongue. It didn't take her long to get soaking wet and I slipped two fingers inside of her as I continued licking her clit.

I knew from previous experience she absolutely loved this. As I continued, I could feel her squirming and jerking as her abdominal muscles began to spasm. I glanced up to see her head arched back and both her hands clawing at her tits, squeezing them hard.

After a few minutes I retraced my steps, sliding my tongue back across her abs, over her breasts to her mouth.

I slowly rolled her on her side and slid in behind, spooning her. Knowing exactly what was coming next, Allie lifted her leg a little, grabbed my cock and impaled herself upon it. It slipped smoothly into the warm depths of her pussy. I reached around with my free hand and once again began teasing her clit while I began thrusting slowly but firmly inside her. I worked my other arm underneath her and bought my hand up and across her body to grab her breast. She twisted her head back so that I could once again thrust my tongue into her mouth, kiss her neck, and nibble her ear.

This, I knew, was her favourite. Her tongue, nipple, clit and pussy were all being worked in perfect symphony. What started with the spasming of her abs began to consume her whole body as she erupted into a series of full-blown orgasms, one rolling into the next. Her squeals of delight perfectly synchronised with the muscles in her pussy contracting around my cock in a vice like grip. She was going off like a firecracker in a room full of people without a care in the world.

I knew she wanted more. She also knew what I wanted. Allie gently rolled out of our embrace onto her hands and knees. I quickly knelt behind her, in between her knees. With more than a little bit of theatre, I slid my cock back and forth between her butt cheeks giving everyone a good look. Then lowered the head of my cock, now sliding it slowly up and down between her pussy lips. Finally, I slid forward until I was once again balls deep in Allie's sopping pussy.

I began a slow and steady rhythm of sliding in and out. Pulling almost all the way out before thrusting forward again; all the time gathering pace and momentum. Soon, Allie was again bucking on the end of my cock as my thighs began slapping loudly into her butt cheeks.

I was getting ready to erupt. For some reason I suddenly became aware of the people in the room standing transfixed, watching us with such an intensity. Every pair of eyes in the room were locked on my cock as it slammed, time after time, into Allie's tight pussy. Allie was now squealing and spasming with every thrust.

The look in Victoria's eyes had gone from hunger to ravenous greed, the tip of her tongue slowly circling her lips. She was viciously twisting and squeezing one nipple with her other hand buried between her legs. Jane, next to her, had a fierce look upon her face, her chin thrust forward, her mouth angrily opening and closing like she was the one being fucked.

I guiltily turned to look in another direction only to find a naked Mrs C. Her face flushed and her magnificent breasts gently jiggling and swaying as she panted for breath.

Allie let out one enormous groan and shuddered on the end of my cock. I could sense she had reached her pinnacle and was slowly coming down the other side. Her whole body was covered in a sheen of sweat. She looked back at me over her shoulder with a very satisfied smile on her face.

What she did next surprised me. She crawled forward, stood up and turned to face me. She held out her hands and helped me to my feet. She grabbed my cock, kissed me passionately, and leant forward to whisper in my ear.

"Now for the grand finale. Sorry about the early blowjob, I was saving it for now. I want you to cum bucket loads."

She sank to her knees in front of me and swallowed my cock, swirling her tongue around the tip. She reached one arm behind me, slid her hand up the inside of my thigh and began to tickle the bottom of my balls. Slowly, she began sliding her mouth up and down my cock thrusting it into the back of her throat. Her hand drifted back and began to tease my butt hole -- Allie had never done that before. A minute or two of that was more than I could handle and I was about to erupt. I moved to take my cock out of Allie's mouth but she fought firmly against me, shoving my cock once again into her mouth. Maybe she'd missed my cue. I tried again. Again, she fought it.

OK, I thought. I hope this is what you want.

I exploded into Allie's mouth. She immediately released me but only so far as to allow my spasming cock to pump spurt after spurt of cum in a gentle arc into her open, hungry mouth. There was a collective gasp from the room. Then once again her mouth was upon me as she continued to suck every last drop of cum out of my cock. As I looked down, I could see that she was glaring at Jane.

The look in her eyes was one of contemptuous and dismissive victory.

Loved the story?

Excellent!

Scroll down a little and click on star number 5 below.

Thanks.

KickIt2Me.