All Comments on 'All for Mom Ch. 02'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55almost 10 years ago

WOW, first 1 pg story in 3 yrs I gave 5 stars to, good job

HamsterHamsteralmost 10 years ago
Disappointed

This was a disappointment. Not that the sex wasn't hot, but the language and the way everyone is treating each other is way over the line. Everyone using terms like Bastard, Cunt and Slut are too far from any kind of reality. NOBODY talks like that. Get back to some more mainstream reality and the story will be much more believable. And that much hotter!

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 10 years ago
Brooke will be having her own party

I am certain that Brooke will be the filling in another family sandwich with he Aunt and Uncle

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
HOT!

In my experience, talking dirty and nasty just ratchets up the sensuality and intensity of fucking, especially with multiple lovers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are a cedit to this industry

Your writing style and flair for letting readers see what you see, or what they want to see, is sensational. Stories about twins are unfortunately very scarce on this site and hope you might consider remedying that. Loved this story and frustrated as to why you ended it when you did. You should start a series like this and will find a large and happy large group of followers........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super hot

Oh fuck Brett, fan fucking tastic. I have nearly done myself in acting out this chapter with my two live in girl friends and their two best friends, sucking and fucking each other to insane levels of sex pleasure, so insane that we have passed out for between 3 and 10 minutes at various stages of our outrageous, hedonistic pleasures. None of us want it to stop. I have had a lot of superb and insane sex pleasure with lots of young girls and MILFS over the years, but this close to being even better and hotter, also even more outrageous. More and more of this please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lancashire UK.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 9 years ago
Bravo.

Brent, loved these two stories ,when do we expect ch.3 keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hedonism is fine but disrespect is not...

The way the son talks to his mother and sister is outright detestable.....

That's the only thing that bothers me.....

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

Didn't like it anyway near as I did the first chapter. It would have been better if the aunt had come to the house and fucked her sister, niece and nephew.o

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why the fuck did you think it was necessary to insult everyone?

That was a major turn off.

3 stars instead of the five I would have given without the insults.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous