All for Science Pt. 01

Story Info
A mature scientist wants to use me in her science experiment.
5.6k words
4.61
22k
32
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarstenAT
CarstenAT
172 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters and real individuals is coincidence. All characters are over age eighteen.

A mature scientist wants to use me in her science experiment, and I agree

***

Winter evenings depress me. By five o'clock it's as dark as ten in the summer, and cold. Being lonely makes it even worse.

I walked along the sidewalk toward my garage apartment with my groceries, looking forward to another meal alone. After that, more school work. Same thing, day in, day out.

I watched a car coming in my direction with its turn signal on. It was heading for the driveway I was about the cross, but I assumed the driver would allow me time to clear out of the way.

I assumed the driver saw me, and I was wrong.

And also lucky. Had I been farther along, the car might have hit me squarely at the knees. As it happened, I jumped back just in time, but fell backwards. In catching my fall, I dropped my shopping bag.

The car stopped and a woman got out. "Oh, I'm so sorry. It's dark and I just didn't see you. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Oh, no, you're groceries!"

"Oh, it's just my hot soup, bread, and bananas and..." The list went on. She helped me get up and started to clean up my groceries.

"I am so sorry! Shit!"

"It's alright. No need to worry. I'll just be going."

"Wait, was that your dinner?"

"Yeah, it was," I said, finally looking up. Something about her looked familiar. She apparently felt the same and asked, "Oh, you must be Becky's tenant. Remember, we met at her housewarming a few weeks ago."

"Yeah, hi. How are you doing? Professor Allenton, isn't it?" I remembered her name. Professor Elizabeth Allenton, something or other college up north somewhere. She was a friend of my landlady, Becky.

Professor Allenton had one of those faces that made it easy to know what she looked like as a baby. No matter her age, she remained cute. Dimples, bright eyes, kissable lips. Two other things stood out: her silky, bobbed hair, silver with blond streaks; and her big chest. I was attracted to her when we first met at that party and again now, even though it was dark and she had nearly killed me. I remember her checking me out too.

"Listen," Professor Allenton said. "I have some leftovers. Let me at least do that much for you. Or is your girlfriend waiting for you at home?"

"No girlfriend."

"Oh," she said. She seemed surprised, or perhaps delighted. "Well, please come in and I'll take care of you."

She didn't have to beg. "Well, okay. Otherwise it'll be snack bars and crackers and ramen and maybe some paper sack soup."

"Ooooh, we can't have that. Come with me."

When she switched on the lights and took off her coat, I got a better look at her. Alluring. For a woman of her age, which I guessed was somewhere in her fifties, she looked seductive. She had lean legs and a very nice, soft ass. I didn't know if she was a gym rat, but whatever she did, it was working. And that silky hair! She was like a shampoo commercial. It left her neck visible, and I like necks. I began to think that my near death experience might have been a good thing.

"Make yourself at home." She smiled at me like she had at the party a few weeks ago. Then held out her hand toward her couch. "I'll be right back." She walked up the stairs to her room and I watched her go. Stairs weren't invented specifically for ass watching; it's what you might call an unintended benefit. The combination of stairs and Professor Allenton's ample, swinging buns made for quite a show.

I took a deep breath and looked around her living room. You can tell when someone lives alone. They leave things lying around thinking no one will see it. I wasn't at all surprised to see stapled document lying on the coffee table. She's an academic after all. They read and write papers all the time. This one was labelled Experimental Outline. I heard creaks in the ceiling above me from the professor walking around, so I read the first few lines. Something about sexuality in men.

No sooner had I read that much than I heard the professor coming down. What kind of professor was she?

She had changed out of her professor clothing and into a set of matching black tights that showed off her lean legs and perfectly proportioned ass. On top was a loose fitting sweater that kept falling off her shoulder to reveal her low cut black top underneath. None of it could hide her ample chest. And for some reason, she still wore heels, which I found odd, but still enjoyed. The whole outfit was incredibly sexy.

I helped her heat up leftovers and enjoyed watching her move around the kitchen. When it's really dark outside, windows act like mirrors. That's something I don't really think about often, but this time I happened to see her reflection as she leaned around to watch me. She was looking at my ass and silently mouthed, "Wow!" When the opportunity came, I stared at her reflection too. I wonder if she caught me?

During dinner, she smiled a lot at me and looked my way, just like a college girl would. Don't get me wrong, I've slept with a few girls in college, but it was never the way it was with the older women I've been with. There's just something special about mature women. Maybe its the absence of bullshit. By the end of the meal, I was smiling at her too and at one point, we just looked at each other across the table.

We cleaned up the kitchen, all the time smiling at each other. I pulled things off the table and handed them to her. Each time she would smile and laugh. Professor Allenton started the coffee and asked me to sit down. From the couch, I watched her move around in the kitchen. Occasionally, she would look at me and smile. Finally, the coffee was done and she brought two cups out to the couch and sat down in the middle, next to me.

Then she saw her experiment outline document. Professor Allenton flushed and tried to pick it up to take it someplace where I couldn't see it. But she fumbled it, and the paper dropped right on my lap. She was about to grab it but then stopped, not wanting to touch me there.

I pretended nothing awkward was going on and just handed it back to her. But at the same time asked, "What kind of research do you do, Professor?"

"Oh, well I guess you could call it biology. But some just think...well, it's awkward."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, my work falls between psychology and biology."

"Oh," I said.

Professor Allenton sat down again and looked at me. An awkward silence followed. "Many of my colleagues don't approve of my research. Hell, many people in general don't approve."

"What's so controversial about it?" I asked.

"Because it's basically sexuality research. Um...no, not basically; it is sexuality research."

"Oh," I said again. I turned red and felt like a prude for it.

"You're not embarrassed are you?"

"Um...I'm embarrassed for being embarrassed."

"I know what you mean. It's alright," the professor said, sitting down. Another awkward silence followed. Both of us wondered if we should change the subject.

"I was going to ask more," I said, "because I'm interested, but if you're uncomfortable..."

"I'm not uncomfortable. I just don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"No, I'm good."

She smiled at me, relieved and said. "Well, it's controversial because it's about the male orgasm, and what kinds of things affect the intensity and...so on. I feel that if people have healthier sex lives, it will solve a lot of the world's problems. Does that make sense?"

"That makes a lot of sense. You should be President."

"Ugh...no thanks, but I'm glad you understand. I don't want you to think that this all came up because..."

I looked at her, hoping she'd finish.

"To be honest," Professor Allenton began, "you're young and very cute. And talking about my research could be seen as self-serving."

Before I could follow up on the 'you're very cute' thing, she went into the details about her research.

"My past research involved what some of my critics called bondage. I much prefer to think of it as sensory isolation. We do tie the arms and legs, but that's to focus the subject's attention on their sexual organs. We sometimes also use a blindfold or headphones. All of that is to isolate the senses for the subject down to only his genitals. Now there's is a safe word in case they get uncomfortable. In the first experiment, we showed them images of women in various states from dress to undressed, including nude, and in various poses, including erotic."

"Wow! So no whips or clamps or anything medieval?"

"Hell, no. Are you uncomfortable?"

"No, I wouldn't call it that." In fact, I felt a little aroused but I wasn't going to say that to the professor. It didn't matter; she knew.

"Oh, good. I wasn't all that excited with the results, so we changed something. Instead of images, we used real women, which meant we had to hire them. They had to sign waivers, yada, yada. We also used various ages of women, some about the same age as the men, some older."

"Then what?"

"Once the men became aroused, that is erect, we placed a device on their penis. It's made of steel with brass screws and has a few cogs and gears. We tried wild animals but that really didn't go well at all."

I must have looked horrified.

"Oh, I'm joking. Don't go there," she said, rubbing my arm. "It was a stroker."

"Oh," I said, my voice shaking.

Professor Allenton looked at me, smiling. "Anyway, the plan was for the women to pose, undress, pose, peel off more. We timed how long it took to reach orgasm, recorded what state of undress the woman was in. That sort of thing. We wanted to measure how much semen was produced and how far it flew too, but we couldn't do both at the same time. And that's it."

I gulped and after what seemed like a very long pause, said, "That's really interesting. What did you learn?"

"Well, some men blew their load...oh, I'm sorry, had orgasm right away, some at the end, and a few not at all. But there were spikes right when the woman began taking off her lingerie and again when she first began to touch herself. I found that fascinating."

Now this, I understood. I had already squirmed a bit on the couch, trying to hide my bulging pants.

"The next experiment started with the women already nude. The next after that started with them actually touching the male. This proposal removes the machine and lets the woman to the stroking. I think we can get more semen volume that way."

"Oh, that's...wow!"

"Too much? You have to understand I deal with this stuff all the time. You're coming into it cold and...maybe you're a little shocked, but in a very cute sort of way." The professor leaned toward me, smiled, and began rubbing my arm.

I looked back at her and she was so sexy and all this talk of orgasms and penises and blowing loads had me going. I think maybe she had intended that. "A minute ago, you said something about me being cute?"

"Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that. I must be making you very uncomfortable."

"That's okay. I think you're cute too."

She laughed and said, "Oh, don't be ridiculous. An old lady like me?"

"Cute is cute."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm not kidding. I think you're really cute. I thought so at the housewarming too."

She stopped and looked at me. "Oh, I thought that too. I could hardly take my eyes off of you."

"Me too."

Professor Allenton rubbed my arm again. "Hey, do you want to see the table, the equipment?"

"Oh." My entire body was trembling. I hoped beyond hope that it didn't show. Too late.

"Oh, now you're really nervous. Don't worry, my proposal was rejected. That's why the stuff is here. Do you want to see?"

Still trembling I said, "okay."

Professor Allenton took my hand in hers. "Oh, your freezing. You must be really nervous. It will pass, believe me. I've seen an awful lot of nervous young men just like you. It passes."

She led me upstairs to her study. Inside was desk, a small table, a double bed, and a large metal contraption, a rack of sorts, held together with nuts and bolts that seemed, from an engineering perspective, overbuilt, larger than they needed to be. Pads and belts were attached in places that resembled the main points of the..... "Oh, God!" I said. "That's where...."

"Oh, now it's alright," she said, holding my arm. Look, the male's wrists are tied there, feet there. The woman can sit on the bed, or lie on it, do whatever. At some point, she can come and touch him, stroke him, really whatever she wants. We record his pulse and breathing, audio, visual." Professor Allenton looked at me with sudden concern. I was shaking. "Oh, my, please don't be nervous! Please, I'm not going to make you get in that thing, unless you want to."

"I do."

"What?"

"Uh...I do. Um...yeah."

"You do?" she asked, rubbing my shoulder. "Do you want to be in there? You want me to continue my research, on you?"

"Can you?"

"Yes, that's easy. Oh, wait, you mean is it ethical? Well, technically speaking, you're a guest of mine, not a research subject. Still, I'll learn something and that matters to my research."

"No, I mean...there's something missing. The woman."

"Oh, yes." Professor Allenton rubbed my shoulders. "But I'm here."

"Oh, you mean..."

She just looked at me. "Hmmm, we already said we found each other attractive. Besides, the results are really intense. Like I said, the penis is isolated. You can't move another muscle, even though all of your instinct commands you to. There's only your cock at the complete mercy of a woman."

I was still shaking, but also rock hard.

"Now," she said, as she rubbed her hands on my shoulders. "If that sounds good to you, then take off your clothes."

"Oh." My hands shook as I tried to unbutton, unzip, and pull. In a minute I was completely naked with my cock sticking straight out.

"Mmmm, yummm. You're nervous but it's alright. I'll strap you in." As she did so, I felt control slip away, replaced by vulnerability, like a newborn squirrel surrounded by coyotes. Shivers ran up my spine thinking of all the terrible, terrible things that could befall an unguarded penis. As these thoughts raced through my head, she attached electrodes to various parts of my body, positioned her equipment. "And now, let's begin."

Beeps indicated she had turned on a couple of devices, including the camera. Then Professor Allenton stepped over to the bed, her lovely ass bouncing back and forth on those heels she wore. Then she began to pose. That sweater was so loose that it seemed like it could fall off. Just wondering about what was underneath made my mouth water. A moment later and she slowly removed her sweater as she smiled at me. Now, Professor Allenton was covered in just a thin layer of black that showed every one of her beautiful curves and a long swath of satin skin extending from her neck down into her deep cleavage. Her firm nipples poked through the black top.

As she continued posing for me, I felt my knees weaken, not that it mattered. They could turn to rubber and the rack would hold me firmly in place. It was then I understood about being tied. I wanted to go and grab her, but couldn't. The frustration was driving me crazy. She stopped posing to smile at me. For a moment there, I thought she had suspended the experiment, and was now just enjoying herself. She took a step closer, then pulled off her top and tossed it away revealing a sheer black bra underneath that darkened what was underneath, but hid nothing. I could see her erect nipples clearly. Smiling again, she looked down at my cock, then turned around to show me her ass, then began pulling down her leggings.

A little "Mmmm," escaped me. Some lights flashed on one of the devices. Obviously, the recorder was going to get everything. Without turning, she looked back and smiled mischievously. She slowly pulled down her leggings to show off sheer black undies that matched her bra. "Do you like watching me strip?"

"Oh, yeah. You're beautiful."

"What are you feeling?"

"Frustration, I want to come over but..."

"You can't. You're stuck where you are. But I can come to you."

Professor Allenton then walked toward me, heels clicking on the wooden floor. She came very close to my face. I could almost feel her breasts, abdomen, and waist near me. My cock started throbbing, trying to reach her like a salmon trying to get up a waterfall. "Oh, I just... I can't..."

Professor Allenton looked down at my cock and put her finger on its underside, beginning at the base and rubbing all the way to the tip. "Mmmm....ooooh. Oooh." I moaned.

"I'd better move this along. I've seen a lot of young men. Like I said, some blow their load right away and I think you're one of them." She then walked around behind me. I heard her heels click a few times, then she hung her bra off my hand. A moment later, she hung her panties off my opposite hand. Then I felt her body against me from behind, her arms wrapping around me, and her big breasts with her hard nipples against my back.

"Ooooh, mmmmm," I moaned as I felt her hands run along my ribs and across my abdomen, then down past my hips to my thighs and butt. She rubbed me like this for a least a full minute as my cock got harder. "Mmm, humm, unh, mmm," I moaned.

With her breasts squished into my back, her hand came around my front and grabbed my cock. "Ooooh, Oh! Ooooh!" She stroked me three times, very slowly, then stopped. "Oh, Professor. Oh!" I said. Then she seemed to drop down to her knees and started kissing and biting my ass, sending shivers through my whole body. "Mmmm." The professor then grabbed my cock again and gave me three more strokes. "Oh, un!, un!, Oooomm," I moaned almost whimpering.

Professor Allenton walked around in front of me and looked me in the eyes. She was topless now and her full breasts stood out. She spread her legs a little, enough that I could see her trimmed pussy. Then she gently grabbed my cock again and stroked it another three times, slowly. "Oooo, Mmmm, Mmmm," I moaned. It felt incredible! I knew that with another few strokes, I'd cum. She must have known that too and wanted to tease me, to keep me right on the edge.

"Just your cock," she said. "Nothing more. Isolated and vulnerable. So many young men, so many orgasms. Squirting their hot cream all over my lab. I've learned a lot. I can tease and tease and tease. I can bring them right up to orgasm and stop. I can edge them over and over. Then when they finally cum, they blow it halfway across the room."

"Mmm, oooh, mmm." I moaned, trembling all over. The professor stepped away, turned her back to me, and with her heels clicking, spread her legs. Then she bent over almost all the way to the floor to show me her pussy. "Ooooh, you're so beautiful," I said. She turned around, sat on the bed and spread her legs over her head and grabbed her ankles giving me full view of her wet labia. Professor Allenton let me look for a moment as my breathing increased and sweat rolled down my face. She got up, came to me and gave me another three strokes. "Mmmm, unhmm, Hmmm!" I cried, my breathing setting off the lights on the voice recorder. "Oh, Professor! Please."

"You want to cum?" she said, through a smile so broad it changed her voice to almost a laugh. She walked around behind, pressed up against me, and gave me another three strokes. "Ohh! Ohhh! Mmmm!" This time it was more intense. "Oh, Professor, I almost came that time. Oh, I can't..."

"I know, sweetheart. I know, but not yet." She pressed into me and ran a single finger up my cock, then did it again.

"Mmmm, ooooh." She the put two fingers on my cock and very lightly, just barely touching my penis, stroked me. "Ohhhooohh! Mmmm, Oh!" She kept up this tease and stroke routine for what seemed like an eternity. Three strokes, some talking; three strokes, some walking; three strokes, kissing my neck.

CarstenAT
CarstenAT
172 Followers
12