All for Science Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I could hear her breathing too. "Some of my critics are right. I am a voyeur. I love playing with young men and I absolutely love watching their cocks squirt. I even like to watch the recorded videos as I play with myself here at home." The professor walked around in front and grabbed my balls. That terrified me. But at the same time, my cock began to bounce. She leaned up and whispered to me, her lips almost touching mine. "Throbbing. Very common in my experience. In ordinary sex, you'd be thrusting your schlong into me right now, shoving it in as deeply as you can. It's instinctive to drive it deep to plant your seed as far in as possible. But now you're tied up, and that thick, hard cock of yours is trying to compensate. It's trying to do what your body can't. It's wanting to drive in, drive deep, and gush its cream deep in my wet pussy."

"Oh! Please, please. Mmmm, Unh..." I was whining like a little boy. I wanted to cum so badly.

"No. Not yet. In a while, you can show me how far you can squirt. But not yet. Professor Allenton came around behind me again and grabbed my ass, then she kissed my spine, down, down. She went lower and lower until she began kissing my butt cheeks, then nibbling. She just kept going, grabbing, kissing, biting. Every few seconds, she'd gently run a finger along the length of my cock, just to remind me how close I was and how much I needed to shoot my load.

Then the professor got down on her knees to kiss and nibble on my thighs. Slowly she worked her way around to my side, nibbled on my hips, then moved toward the front. My cock was bouncing up and down, trying its best to get inside her without the help of the rest of my body. As it throbbed and bobbed, Professor Allenton got to my front. "Ooooh, mmmm, Oh Shit!" I cried out, wondering why her mouth was coming so close to my hard cock.

On her knees before me, the professor positioned her lips right in front of my dick and looked up at me, smiling. She put her hands behind her back, as if she too was tied, and began to breathe her warm breath on the tip of my throbbing penis. "Ooooh, what? Oh!" I felt like just one touch and I'd blow a huge load right into her mouth.

But there was no touch. Just more teasing. "It's building isn't it?"

"Mmmm, ooooh, gnnnn, oooh, this is.... ooooh!"

"Is the dam about to break?"

"Ooooh, please!!"

She stood and moved to my side. "Mmmm, now the camera should record it fine. Now," she said, leaning close to my ear and whispering, "Show me! Show me how far you can shoot your cream. Show me what that dam is holding back." Professor Allenton then grabbed my cock lightly and began stroking it.

"Oooh! Un! Oh! Oh!!!" I cried. "Aaaaah! Gnnnn, Mmmm, Ooooh, Oh!, Oh!, Ooooh, Mmmm, Unh! Unh!" My chest was heaving and my whole body was bucking against the restraints. The rack was almost dancing around on the floor as her light touch caressed the entire length of my aching penis. It wanted so badly, instinctively, to shove my itself deep into her pussy. "Ooooh, Mmmm, Oh." "Unnhnn, OOOHhh!" I cried again as my vision tunneled. I was only dimly aware of the gush of cream that erupted through the length of my dick, followed by splattering sounds coming from the floor near the professor. Before I could breathe, another surge came from deep inside and squirted again. "Ooooh, Mmmm! Un!, Un! Ooooh!" I gasped. Several more smaller surges followed as I nearly passed out with my head hanging down. "Ooooh" I cried again, this time from exhaustion, and relief.

"Ejaculation! We have ejaculation at 22 miles in altitude, 18 miles downrange, traveling 2,600 miles an hour. All for science!" Professor Allenton said into her fist, making her voice sound NASA-like. Then, softly into my ear, "You even hit the bed. And look at all the sweet cum on the floor. Oh, now I sort of wish you were in my mouth when you did that. Mmmm, so beautiful!" She walked around and kissed me, hard, then released me. I stumbled over to the bed and fell, breathing hard, exhausted. She came down beside me and held me, kissing me, holding me. This lasted for several minutes. I think I may have actually slept if only briefly.

When I came back to reality, I had an idea. "My turn," I said.

She pulled back and looked at me. "What?"

"My turn. Get over there." She looked shocked for a moment.

"That's not part of my research. It..it's...."

"This isn't research, remember? I'm not a subject of your experiment. Besides, it's only fair. Might even open up a new avenue of research." She smiled, but it was a little put on. She was actually nervous, and as I strapped her down, I could feel her trembling. "Same safe word, okay." Just like me, curiosity got the better of her.

Once I had her tied down, I looked her in the eyes. There was desire there amidst the nerves. So I began stroking her body in places I knew would get her aroused. I wanted to tease her as much as she teased me, get her hot, breathless, and ready to explode at the slightest touch. I caressed her ribcage, her thighs, her arms, her neck, her face. I ran my fingers through her hair. All the while, she breathed heavily and tiny little groans came as I touched her in certain places.

Professor Allenton moaned, "Ooooh, Mmm, Oh, I've never been on the other side. Ooooh, so frustrating! I never realized."

"Mmm, hmmm. All for science! But wait, there's more." I kissed her face while I rubbed her abdomen. I moved around behind her and began to stroke her thighs. She breathed hard, moaned softly, and occasionally giggled when I kissed a sensitive area. I reached around and grabbed her breasts. I squeezed and squeezed and pinched and pulled at her nipples.

"Ooooh! Oh!"

I got down on my knees and began nibbling the backs of her legs, her knees, and down to her calves.

"Mmmm, ooooh, that feels soooo good! Mmmm...."

While I was down that far, I saw that the bottom of the rack could expand, which would spread her legs! I got to work on that right away.

"Oh, what are you doing. Oh, no, no, no, you can't"

"Can't?"

"You're not going to..."

"Yes I am." By that time, I had the rack adjusted so that her legs were wide apart and I had access to her pussy in any way I wanted. She knew it; I knew it. And it was going to happen. Unless of course she used the safe word, and it wasn't lost on me that she never uttered even the first syllable of that.

"Ooooooh, mmmmm," she moaned as I leaned up and began to blow softly on her slit and slid my fingers up the inner part of her thighs. "Mmmm....oooooh. I feel so helpless! Ooooh, mmm, oh, shit!"

With her legs spread, I could admire her beautiful body. Fifty something years old and she looked fantastic. Her legs were lean and beautifully proportioned. I began nibbling and kissing her ass. Then I blew on her glistening cunt again. "Oh!, Oh!, oooooh, OooohMmmm," Professor Allenton moaned.

All the while I was rubbing or lightly fingering her thighs, first on the outside then on the inside. Her breathing intensified and she moaned plaintively. Breathlessly she begged, "Ooooh, hoooh, oh, please. Please." I stood and worked my way around to her front. I kissed her on the mouth and nibbled her ears, then kissed her mouth again for a long, long time. She struggled to breath through her nose. As I broke our kiss, she gasped for air. "Hooooh! Oh! Mmmm...."

As I went to nibble on her neck, I noticed a tension knob on the side of the rack. There was another on the opposite side. I knew what was next. I loosed them both and spun the bottom of the rack out so that she was horizontal. "Ahhhh!" She cried, fearful of falling. But the rack held her in place, with her wet pussy right in front of my cock. By that time, I was hard again, so I used the tip of my dick to rub it very lightly against her wet slit. "Mmmmm, Oh! oooooooh!" she cried. "Ooooh, Oh, please."

"My turn to tease you now."

As I rubbed my stiff penis across her labia, I felt them become wetter and wetter as she moaned. She began to beg me. "Oh, please! Oh, it's so....ooooh! Oh, I can hardly. Oooh, ooooh! Ooooh! Ah!"

"You want to come. You need to cum, but you can't move. All you can do is soak that sweet pussy. All you can do is make it wetter and wetter. But you can't grab my cock or slide it in there can you? All you can do is ask, or beg."

"Oh, please! Oh, please, please. Make me cum. I can't stand it. Let me cum!"

"Nope."

"Oh!," she pleaded. "Please, I understand, now. I admit it. I need to cum. Please!"

"Mmmm, let me see," I said as I got on my knees and began blowing on her dripping cunt. Using my fingers, I pulled her pussy lips apart and blew again.

"Oooooh! Oh! Oh! Oooooooh! Mmmm..." Finally I stuck my middle finger deep in and out of her soaking canal, then thrust it in and out twice more. "Oh! Oh, shit! Ooooh. Oh, please. Please! Oh, please."

"Hmmm," I said, and blew more warm air into her slit. I pulled up her hood and kissed her beside her juicy clit. I only let my tongue get close enough for my taste buds to touch her there.

"Oooooh, mmmm, oooooh, oh my! Oooh! Oh! Oh, please" Oh, ho, ho. Awwww, ooooh! Ahhhhh!"

Then I forcefully thrust my index and middle finger into her juicy canal. "You really need to cum, don't you?" I said as I gave her three strokes.

"Mmmm, ooooh. Please! Please! Awwww, Shhhhhh!, Mmmm, Un! Hooooh!"

I repeated my teasing for a few more minutes, then breathed heavily on her clit as I said, "Show me how you cum, Professor. Do it for science. Show me how it burns inside and makes you shake and cry. Scream for me. Cum for me!" I shoved my fingers deep into her soaking cunt, in and out, over and over, and at the same time tongued and sucked on her clit.

Professor Allenton's body responded. The rack began to tremble and her legs and arms shook as she tried to break free. She cried out, "Nnnn, nnnn! Ooooh!, Oh!, Oh!, Oooo, oooo, oooo, Oh!, nnnn, Aaaaahaaa! Oh!, oooooooh! Ah!, Ah!, Ahaaaahaaa!" Then her entire body tensed as her orgasm ripped through her beautiful body. She convulsed in wave after wave of pleasure. "Ahaaaahaa, oooooh, Oh!, oh!"

I shoved my fingers into her body as deep as they would go as I sucked on her clit. Again, she responded: "Oooohmm, mmm. Mmmm! ooooh! Mmmm, gnnn, Ah!, Ahhhh, awww, oooooh! Ooooh!" Her orgasm seemed to go on and on while the rack rattled and rocked. Professor Allenton screamed so loudly, I worried the neighbors might hear.

Finally, she quieted as I smiled at her. She didn't seem to really see me. It looked like her eyes couldn't focus. I spun the rack into its normal position.

"Mmmm, ooooh! Oh!, Ohoowwwoooohsh! Ooooh! Oh! mmmmm..." she moaned as I released her from the rack and helped her to the bed.

We cuddled for a while, then realized how cold it was. I got up and grabbed a comforter and got into spooning position with the professor.

Then we both slept for a while. It was nearly nine when we woke up. Professor Allenton smiled and kissed me. "Stay the night. Please?"

With a big smile on my face, I said, "Oh, professor, I'd love that!"

This Thursday night was anything but routine, and I looked forward to more...

12