All For Some Damn Peanuts

Story Info
Carissa learns to not tease her neighbors.
9.3k words
4.61
24.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This is strictly a deviant story in my dark mind and in no way should ever be attempted by anyone. The themes more heavily emphasized in this piece are non-consensual, humiliation, one woman with multiple men, and blurry lines between pain and pleasure. These completely fictitious characters are also all over the age of 18.

Not for you? That's fine! Probably should pick a different story. I still love ya though.

Enjoy!

Carissa walked down the hallway, her long blond hair bouncing behind her with her flirtatious walk. She was using the back stairwell and basement hallway that led directly to the pool. This was easier for her to avoid the population of women that lived in the building. Most of them didn't like to go down there because it was kind of dark and housed most of the single men that lived in the building. But Carissa wasn't afraid of a creepy hallway, she figured she knew how to work all men and wasn't stupid. Besides, there was some fun people to tease down this way. There were a lot of thirsty men that she knew would eagerly eye-fuck her if they were out when she walked through.

So of course she's going to give them something to stare at. She was wearing a white thong bikini, a nice contrast to her tanned, smooth skin. When the suit was wet, her large nipples were clearly visible through the skimpy triangle top.

She purposely brought a small towel, making it strain to cover her huge natural breasts. They made the towel gap open, showing the small triangle of her bathing suit that covered her womanhood, and also part of her flat stomach.

She wore a pair of flip flops and was loudly walking down the hallway, announcing her presence to watch the array of wishful cock come out to catch a glimpse of her.

She was approaching Lyle's room. She met him the first day she moved in. He was good looking for his age. He was just the dirty old man that apparently used to be some famous engineer, but now just lived quietly in one of the apartments in the basement level of her building. He must have had dark hair as a young man, but now it was mostly gray. He was tall, but was hunched and tired looking.

Rough life, she thought with a smirk.

Since she had moved here, he had managed to be around at all times. He'd pop up when she needed to get her mail, went down to the pool, or really went anywhere in her building. So of course, she teased him the most. She loved showing off what he knew he could never have. She could tell that he knew he could never get a piece of her, but he couldn't help but stare. Dirty old man.

She knew why he stared. Why everyone stared. She was tall and tan. She had giant, natural breasts that begged for male attention. Her curvaceous ass and toned abs complemented her bright blue eyes and long lashes. She had sensual, plump, rose-toned lips. She was more than aware that she was gorgeous. Was it so wrong to flaunt that?

She looked up just in time to see Lyle's door open.

She wondered how he always knew where she was. There were no cameras, she had looked. He would consistently come out, almost every time she came down here.

He walked out into the hall, facing her.

She smirked at him and said, "Hey old man."

His eyes flinched just a little, as if stung. Every time she said that to him, he had the same reaction. She relished in knowing that he was old and she was young. There was no way he'd ever get his hands on her. That made her feel powerful and desired.

He looked at her and said, "Carissa, are you headed down to the pool? Maybe you'll let me join this time?"

His eyes steadily took in every inch of her body. He may have been emasculated by her attitude towards him, but he still would look at her every time.

Carissa dropped one side of the towel to play with her hair. It dropped away revealing her very tiny bikini that covered her lush, voluptuous body. He stared as if enraptured.

"Of course I'm going to the pool. Why else would I be wearing this thing?" She said as she looked down, hooking her thumb under the bathing suit bottoms and pulling it forward.

She knew he could see a quick glance of her shaved pussy. His face got red, but his eyes devoured her quick tease. He reached out to her, hope in his eyes. As if her showing him a glimpse meant that he could possibly touch her.

In his dirty dreams!

She made a derisive sound, slapping his hand away. She could already see the bulge in his pants as he wished she would finally let him touch her. She continued to walk past him toward the door to the pool. She was still dangling her towel, now giving him a perfect view of her mostly bare ass in her string bikini.

The women in the building frowned on all her pool wear, even going as far as to put up a "No Vulgar Swimwear" sign. But nobody had ever told her to her face that she couldn't do it, so she did it all the time. Dirty glares from the jealous wives didn't count. But the super, and the owner, and, well, damn near everybody that mattered, was a man and they sure didn't care.

She flicked a glance over her shoulder to make sure he was still watching. His hungry eyes were eating up the view of her ass, watching each step jiggle enticingly. She was sure he was wishing he was actually eating her ass. She giggled at the thought.

She opened the door and entered the pool. She thought about all the times she had flaunted herself in front of the man. A little fun never hurts. She thought.

~

Days later, Carissa headed back down the same hallway, heading for the least utilized laundry room of the building. There was a vending machine that had pop rocks and she had a thing for them. She walked into the vending area only to find Lyle already in there. He was struggling with the machine, bent over and trying to angle his arm through one of the four vending holes.

A pack of peanuts was wedged between the glass and the shelves housing the assorted snacks. They were on the lowest shelf, but it was obvious his hands were just too thick to reach up that far without coming at it from a lower angle.

"Can't get down on your knees old man?" she taunted. "Of course you can't, old knees," she teased.

A little spark flared in his eyes this time as he looked at her and said, "Well, the damn machine didn't let go of my peanuts. Your little hands could get it though." He looked at her hopefully.

She rolled her eyes, sneered at him, and said "Weren't you an engineer or something a million years ago? Shouldn't you know what to do, or have some kind of genius man plan to avoid this?"

She bounced her tits and twirled her hair, giving her best ditzy blonde look, knowing it would make him hard. She loved messing with him.

He looked at her indignantly and replied, "Yes, I was a very good engineer, and if I could do that I would. But It's not my machine." He shrugged helplessly. "My toys do exactly what I tell them to do," he added. His voice deepened for just a moment and a dark look crossed his face.

She looked down at what she was wearing. He must just be effected by her. She couldn't blame him this time. Her shorts were so short, her ass cheeks hung out the bottom. Her flat stomach was exposed and her cleavage was popping out of her deep V halter crop top. Her ass and tits were on full display. That look he had flashed was most likely sexual frustration, she reasoned to herself.

Carissa shook her head and continued, "Well, here old man, don't worry about it. Let someone young help you out."

She winked and rubbed his shoulders, patronizing him. She got on her knees in front of the machine, giving the old man a good view of her ass. Her shorts rode up between her tanned legs, exposing even more of it's perfect roundness. She stuck her arm through one of the vending machine openings closest to the suspended treat, grabbing the peanuts. She stood back up and handed him the bag.

"Don't worry. The older you get, the more help you're going to need. I'll never make fun of you," Her voice dripped with sarcasm.

He scoffed at her, grabbing his peanuts.

She laughed, got her pop rocks with no problems, and took off without another word.

~

Still another couple days later, Carissa went down for more candy. The old man was of course in the room, struggling with the vending machine again. She wondered if he just waits for her here. She smirked at the thought.

"Did your peanuts get stuck again? You must really like nuts," she cracked.

He ignored her rude comment and said, "I'm an old man. You're going to have to help me again. This is what happens when you get to my age."

She looked at him. All jokes aside, he was probably in his early sixties. She could tell he must have been a good looking guy once, but he was still old, much older than her. And he was an obvious pervert, so she had to give him shit.

She bent over, this time in a ridiculously short yellow sun dress. She slowly leaned over instead of getting on her knees, her dress lifting and showing her full round ass in only a G string. She snaked her arm through the same opening again, directly under the nuts.

He was looking down at her the whole time, ogling her ass. She could feel him behind her, his breath catching. She drew out the torture a little bit longer, and then flicked the peanuts down again.

She handed him the package and purred out, "Here you go old man. maybe you should rig this machine to not hold your nuts hostage."

He tensed at that, but then shook his head with a small conspirators smile in the corner of his mouth and slowly said, "Well, thank you, Carissa. I really appreciate your help"

"Of course you do, look at me," she said. She turned on her heels again and walked out of the room. As she spun around, her ass again had flashed him underneath that short dress.

~

It had been a week since Carissa had gone looking for trouble in her building and she was getting bored. She wanted to cause mischief. She decided to head down to the hot tub. On her way, she would hit up the vending machine.

She descended down to the basement again, to the darker hallway. With her most scandalous swim suit on and her small towel, she sauntered down the hallway. She came into the laundry room and headed to the vending machine.

She of course saw Lyle, this time his forehead was resting on the vending machine, looking like he was going to cry. She laughed derisively out loud.

Mocking him, she asked, "Again? Do you need my help, poor old man?" She rubbed both his shoulders like she was soothing an Invalid.

He replied, "I do, but it's actually my fault. This time I decided to get creative. Well, because I'm an engineer and... and you kept making fun of me. I decided to put a shoot in there for the food to slide through. But it didn't fix the original problem, my brain just isn't as sharp as it used to be." His tone turned sheepish, "If you could help me one more time? Just push your hands through what I built, I'll fix it later."

She looked at him skeptically and said, "You finally tried to fix it, did you? You shouldn't be doing things like that at your age. Here, hold this for me."

She removed the towel from her body, this time exposing the micro bikini she wore. His eyes got as wide as she had ever seen them get as she got down on her knees and bent over, liking the idea of teasing him on all fours practically naked.

She reached her hand into the same opening, this time feeling something that felt like a padded tunnel. How weird. she wasn't sure what he had actually done to try to get this to work. She couldn't understand how what she was feeling would help the various snacks come out any easier. She was focused on the peanuts and pushed her hand all the way through to try and tap them out.

Suddenly the soft tunnel around her wrist began to clamp down. Something was holding her and it wouldn't let her go! What the fuck?

She looked up at Lyle and said in a high voice, "I think your contraption has my hand!"

He looked down, seemingly shocked. His face got very red and he sputtered out, "Oh, how embarrassing! How did I mess this up?"

"It has my wrist," She wined.

His eyes looked confused and he replied shakily, "I'm sorry! I was just trying to make something that would grab the peanuts and shoot them down. it must have got bound in the inner mechanism of the machine and grabbed you. There's actually a lever behind it, if you reach your other arm in the next hole to reach behind your wrist, you'll feel it. Just loosen it."

Lyle's face was embarrassed. Carissa was desperate to loosen her hand in fear the machine would further malfunction. She quickly stuck her left hand in the other opening and tried to feel around the back of her stuck right wrist, looking for the lever to let her out.

Then something that felt like a strap came down and bound her left hand into the machine as well. At the same time, they both tightened down just enough to hold both her hands still. She yanked both arms, thoroughly concerned now. They stayed put. She looked up at Lyle, panic in her usually cocky face.

Then she saw his expression had gone from embarrassed and apologetic to cold and calculated.

The change in him was shocking.

"What the fuck? What is wrong with your piece of shit invention?" she screeched, not amused in the least or caring to read the room. "Get me out of here now!" she commanded, as if she wasn't the one on her knees in a micro bikini with her arms stuck in a machine up to her elbows.

He looked down and sneered at her, like she loved to do to him. In a clear voice he started, "Well, little girl, it seems like you're not as smart as you think you are. I may be old, but I've always been really damn clever. What you have yourself in is indestructible and I made it just for you."

His voice was cold. In one quick movement, he leaned over her, one arm on each side of her, and grabbed both of the small strips of fabric that covered her nipples, yanking them aside, her dangling tits popping out and falling back, smacking each other audibly.

Her face was getting redder as she was realizing what was happening. "Did you plan on capturing me here?" She asked incredulously.

"That's what I just said, isn't it? Poor, stupid slut, " He said slowly, patronizing her now.

He had never said anything so mean to her, and it had her shrinking back. "What the fuck are you doing? Let me go. I can scream," Carissa yelled as she tried again to pull her arms out. They hardly budged.

Lyle lazily responded, "Well, honey, you could scream but I have friends here. We took care of this room and when it's closed up, nobody will hear anything. Besides, building maintenance has let the women in the building know the basement level is being worked on. Busted water pipe I believe is what they said. They won't come around, but you will have guests."

He smiled self satisfactorily. He was somehow carefree at this point. His eyes were clear. Had he been faking his confused old man persona?

Lyle continued, "So here's what's going to happen. You're going to suck my dick. Because, well, you're my toy now!" He laughed, rubbing her shoulder like she had done to him not more than ten minutes ago.

"Fuck you," she said. "That will not be happening. You go anywhere near me and I will bite your fucking dick off."

He frowned, "That's not going to get you out of here very quickly. You'll find if you want out of here sooner than later, you'll want to utilize all your holes as much as possible. I wouldn't be too feisty if I were in your predicament."

He walked over to a basket on the counter. It had just looked like a pile of laundry. She looked closer and realized it definitely didn't look like it was all laundry. Her eyes widened when she saw sex toys and lube among other things in that basket.

He picked up a roll of duct tape and a pair of underwear that looked alarmingly like a pair she lost. He walked up to her, shoved them in her mouth, and began using the duct tape to close her mouth shut around her own underwear.

"That's better," he said. "Listen, this shouldn't take all day, but there's just a lot of men here that really just want a chance to get more than a tease from you. I've let the word out that they should definitely check out the basement laundry room. This is the note I'm going to put up."

He grabbed a piece of paper, hanging it in front of her face.

The note read:

Men of the building. If you have ever had an issue with me (I'm the teasing blonde slut in 12B!), now would be the best time to rectify your grievance.

I have been a naughty girl! I emasculate men, but it's only because I want to be abused by many, many of you. I need you to come in and punish one of my holes.

The fee for all my whore holes is as follows:

-- Fuck my mouth for 50¢

-- Fuck my pussy for 75¢

-- Fuck my ass for $1

Just hit XXX on the machine and insert your money. When $50.00 has been collected, I will be released back to my natural habitat.

Ps don't forget to pay me 😉

Enjoy!

Carissa couldn't believe what she was looking at. Not only was it a menu for her body parts, but he was charging literal quarters for this violation. How much cock would it take? She tried to calculate in her head but she just couldn't make her brain work.

Lyle slapped her face hard, bringing her attention back to the room. He said, "Well, since I can't fuck your mouth... yet... I'm going to go straight for your ass. I'll do you a favor and ease it open. I'm sure it will be a popular choice today."

Her eyes widened in fear and she started bucking again. Did this delusional man truly think droves of men would just come, fuck her, and not help her?

"I want to contribute to your number as much as possible," He said as he hit XXX and inserted a dollar.

A ticker on the vending machine came up that read $1 credit, $49 balance.

She couldn't believe what was happening. This man seriously rigged a vending machine to be her captor. And all for some kind of sick revenge apartment building train!

Lyle grabbed the bottle of lube from the basket and squirted what seemed to be a ridiculous amount on his hand. Her eyes were shocked wide.

"What?" he asked her, "Do your men not make sure your ass is prepared to take their manhood? No wonder you look scared."

He looked at her while her eyes got impossibly wider and more frightened. He was blown away at what he realized. He asked in disbelief, "You've never had a man in your ass?"

She sat still, not wanting to admit to it. She wasn't fooling him.

"A girl like you? Well, this will be fun. You just need to learn to relax," he said.

Lyle grabbed the tiny string that was no cover for her virgin asshole, moving it to the side over her rounded ass cheek. He rubbed a glob of lube across her puckered hole as she tried to buck away. He straddled her, holding her in place. He slowly inserted two lube drenched fingers into her ass, penetrating and smoothing the ring of her entrance at the same time. He worked deeper and deeper, continuing to stretch his fingers apart, encouraging the muscle to widen. Carissa squirmed and tried to protest through her gag. Lyle made no move to stop. Once his fingers began to move easier in her, he began roughly fucking her with his two fingers back and forth, causing sensations within her she was too afraid to think about but was captive to feel. She moaned lowly, unwillingly.

She couldn't understand why it was feeling so good when she was always told it would hurt. More than that, she couldn't understand why it was feeling good at all when she was being held against her will and knew her future included being used by as many strangers as it took to get paid practically peanuts.