All For Some Damn Peanuts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just thinking about it had her rubbing her legs together, in need of stimulation on her clit.

The afternoon continued. Many more men came to cum on or in her. They came all over her. At one point, she had a black cock in her ass, a fat old white cock in her pussy, and an Asian man's cock in her mouth, all at one time. Her body was always being rocked back and forth, always filled.

It was getting later in the day. From out of her sticky eyelashes, she looked at the number on the machine. It was up to $46.50. She hadn't seen anyone in what felt like forever. She closed her eyes again, returning to her practice of resting deeply between each visit. She had a very fragile grip on her self control now. All she wanted to do was be taken again and again, cumming the entire day away.

Another 5 minutes passed when she started to smell food. Her stomach clenched, reminding her how hungry she had gotten being used so relentlessly. The door opened and Rob, one of the door men, came through.

She never realized how huge he was. He bent his head to get through the door.

The big man approached her, holding a plate in his hands. He lowered the plate to her, showing the mix of fruits, meats, and cheeses. She looked at him, untrusting.

"You need to regain some strength," Rob said sternly.

She averted her eyes, knowing he was right. But how? She had no hands.

The big man surprised her and picked up a piece, holding it in front of her closed mouth. She slowly opened her mouth, not sure if she should trust this.

The man slowly set the strawberry in her mouth and affectionately massaged her jaw, shutting it.

"Chew," he said softly.

She couldn't explain it, but the fruit was the sweetest berry she had ever tasted. The texture and coolness of the fruit was all she could feel as she slowly cherished the morsel.

He moved to feeding her some meat and cheese. She felt like she was looking at herself from above. This completely submissive creature, bent down, covered in the juice of lust and hedonistic pleasure. She looked tired. Sore. Amazingly satiated.

Carissa realized she was sucking the man's fingers greedily, wanting every inch of food he was gifting to her needy body. She could feel her energy return as he fed her more and more, stroking her hair and murmuring to her what a good girl she had been. What a sweet slut she makes.

With renewed hope, she got back up on her knees and straightened her back. She felt incredible for where she was. Maybe this sweet, nurturing man would pay the rest of the $3.50?

She looked up, trying her best to wear an expression of gratitude and helplessness so he would help her. But they weren't alone anymore.

Three more men had entered the room. She recognized each one, two maintenance men and the other door man.

They were all huge as well.

Rob had already unzipped his pants, unveiling his massive, thick cock. Her eyes were suddenly huge. She'd never anything like it.

"Lock the door John," Rob said to the smaller of the giant men.

John turned around, took down the sign that sealed her fate earlier that day, and shut the door, locking it. Each man began to either take off their shirt or undo their pants. One of the maintenance men lifted his leg up and over her, literally straddling her arms, his cock right in her face. He forced it in, though her resistance was merely for principle at this point.

She hungrily took his cock to the back of her throat, coiling her tongue around his length. She bobbed on it as much as she could with him being so close and thick. The other maintenance man moved to her left side. She didn't even need direction as she spit out the cock in her mouth and turned her head to devour the awaiting dick. She eagerly began sucking both men off, switching back and forth on instinct.

Rob moved behind her, laid down on the dirty floor and scoot his legs down between her legs. He rammed his dick upwards, spearing into her destroyed pussy.

John stood over Rob's reclined body. He inserted his finger into her ass, intending to loosen it up by gently pulling and prodding. It was unnecessary as her ass had been taken all day. The muscles of her sweet hole were easy to open right back up.

He guided his large cock into her, filling her as she's never been filled before. She had been full all day. But this? This was on a different level, with each man endowed with a larger than average cock, and both buried deep in her adjoining holes.

It felt like there could never be enough room in her for all the cock she wanted now. Her eyes rolled in her head. Her toes tingled and curled. Her mind damn near blacked out. How is this so good?

She came. She came harder than she had all day. Hell, harder than any time in her life. Her body was out of control, bucking wildly. Her hair flew around, some sticking to the vending machine. Her eyes were squeezed shut. She was terrified her heart would stop.

John came in her ass, her frantic orgasm spurring him on. He rode it out, letting Rob below him feel not only her spasms from her release but also John's. The pressure brought him so much closer to the finish line.

John freed himself and the man she was sucking off moved to her rear while the man straddling her arms put his cock back in her mouth. She assumed the man that left her side would enter her ass, now vacated by it's previous guest. But instead he squatted over Rob, aiming lower. Aiming for her pussy.

She panicked. it was already full!

The man obviously didn't mind a tight fit. As he was forcing it into an already filled hole he said, "We will follow the rules. The four of us are up to 1 dollar for your mouth, 75 cents for you pussy, and 1 dollar for your sweet ass. That only leaves 75 cents for your release. But I wanted a tight fit like your ass would give me. So, I'm going to get my tight fit, even if I can only fuck your pussy."

He gave a final push and was now alongside his coworker, two cocks buried deep in her ravaged hole. Together, they fucked her sensitive cunt until she came again, just as hard as before.

The cock in her mouth was swelling. when he saw her complete release from the violation they were unleashing on her, he exploded, holding her head tight so she was forced to swallow every drop.

Rob and the other man in her pussy pulled out together, roughly jacking their tight cocks until they were spewing their loads all over her, coating both sides of her torso as Rob was still underneath her. The room was quiet, only accentuating the five people within breathing hard.

After a while, the men gathered themselves, all four stopped to take a picture of her. They each put in the remaining coins and the machine made a beep. The straps released her wrists.

They waited for her to pop up, but she still lie there with her head lowered. Both arms gave in to gravity and finally fell from the machine. Still, she didn't jump up or run for the exit.

Instead, she kept her eyes closed. She put one hand to her nipple and began to squeeze and massage her breasts. The other hand went to her clit and began to rub circles. Her head dropped back, her cum filled hair dragging through the dirt and fluids on the floor. She dropped down, her body rubbing against the floor like she was on the best drugs ever.

The men looked at each other, smiling. Disbelief shone on their faces. This girl was officially broken. Lyle was right. He really made her a cum whore. Or rather, encouraged her inner whore to come out to play

They walked away, eager to tell Lyle the news.

~

After the visit from his good friends, Lyle made his way down to the laundry room. He hadn't even made it there that fast, it had probably been a good 10 minutes since they had left her. But she was still there.

She had been freed, but she was writhing around on the floor, a beautiful vision of a sweat and cum drenched siren of a woman. She had even retrieved the dildo he heard the annoying woman on the 4th floor used on their toy. Now Carissa was eagerly fucking herself with it, her pace seemingly impossible to maintain. She was dragging her other hand across her body, collecting cum on her fingers and ferociously shoving them in her mouth. She would suck them clean and then hunt for more errant cum.

Lyle was impressed. He actually was an engineer long ago. He had specialized in making contraptions that worked in conjunction with specialized studies conducted to observe and tweak human habits and addictions. He knew that she would behave this way. He had spied on her since she moved in with his cameras he had hidden all over the building. He knew that deep down, she was a true cock slut. He suspected that every time she teased him and everyone else, she was really just showing how bad she needed to have the choice taken from her.

Now that he had given her such an epic day that would no doubt be her wildest, naughtiest fantasy come true, she would be unable to go back. And she would be his and his friend's sexy play toy. She was exquisite.

He knelt down beside her and put his hand high up on her thigh. With almost feral eyes, she held his gaze and sat up. She reached forward, her hand drawn to the apex of his legs. He smirked as he realized she still hadn't had enough.

Lyle stopped, remembering something, and said, "Before I let you give me that blowjob you refused me earlier, I need to warn you. My hidden cameras have caught everything. And most of these men have their own dirt on you. They all followed the instructions written in sharpie across your back and left with commemorative pictures. But you wouldn't tell anyone about this, now would you? You're my favorite toy!"

She promised, almost desperately, to never tell a single soul. She began to furiously rub her clit again, as if the thought of disappointing Lyle was too hard to imagine and she needed something to erase her fears.

He pulled her by her hair roughly from the ground to stand in front of him, "Are you going to do what I tell you to do now?"

She nodded her head yes.

Lyle continued, "Are you going to stop being a tease and instead be a toy?"

Again, she nodded her head.

"Then this time," he said, "I'm going to take every hole and it's not up to you how long it takes. And I'm not paying you anything."

Carissa nodded eagerly, just needing him to fuck her.

"There now slut, that's better," he said with a sigh as he guided her head down to his ready cock. He knew she really wanted to give him that blow job after all.

A little fun never hurt, he thought, smiling to himself as she got to work.

The end