All Comments on 'All for You'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!!

Oh my god. I love the story. Great job. Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This a lot better done than others.

The words were spelled correctly and your sentence structure is correct, some others

I have a hard time reading them. The story flowed well, not in a big hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A good story

Outstanding job. It is nice to see a gentleman concerned about the lady's well being. Keep up the good work. A sequel to see their future together would be great.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks everyone for your great comments. I'm very happy you like this little story. Very encouraging and a real surprise since this is literally the first story I've ever written.

I didn't plan on this being a series, but enough people have asked for more that I wrote a sequel over in the Group Sex category called "For Her Too". Constructive criticism (and ebullient hyperbolic praise) welcome ;)

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Good job

and an enjoyable story with the slow seduction (or giving in) 3*

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 6 years ago
I should have read this one first

Your dialogue is very good and you know how to keep the readers attention. Well done! Now on to the rest of your stories!

HighpikeHighpikeover 6 years ago
Superb

Thank you for a beautiful and highly erotic story. The images you created were so vivid and your description of Melissa discovering her sexuality was so real. I am now going to read the rest of your work.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 6 years agoAuthor

@Highpike, thanks! It's very encouraging to hear you enjoyed the story and that it was vivid and realistic. That's exactly what I'm trying to achieve. Hope you find my other stories as enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lovely camping trip

It's such a real joy to read a story that is not only literary and erotic, but without spelling or grammatical errors, with vary normal 'conversations,' and a quiet plot that progresses believably. One becomes immersed in the tale with no rough spots that interfere. A real pleasure, and means I'll go on and read the rest now.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 6 years ago
Lovely

Erotic and well-written. I look forward to more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A real Story

There's many types of stories - like movies, for whatever mood you might be in. Usually I'm on here for a cheap fast thrill. I try never to criticize as we're all growing and fiction is fiction. That being said - I never have high expectations. I don't expect anything to feel real, to feel the characters could be my neighbors, could be my friends. But I've only read three of your stories and each character is completely different in personality,, in strengths, in weaknesses. And since emotion is driving the story - their hopes and fears - your stories flow naturally. It's refreshingly open and honest. Then in each story you have character growth, a hopeful outcome. Wonderful work. Keep it up! Just like retail stores are finally adding real sized models - writing can always do with emotional growth and realism.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 5 years agoAuthor

Yes, but are the stories hot? ;-)

Seriously, though... thank you for such fantastic feedback, Anonymous. Others have said how my stories seem real, but this is the first compliment I've had about the characters. Thank you. Hope you enjoy my other stories... and comment on them. Don't hesitate to criticize: every writer wants to hear what they're doing right AND what they're doing wrong.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
All For You

was unequivocally hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A beautiful story, made me horney and hard reading it.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
The little head wins!

Boy, this brought back some memories of my first girl friend and me in high school. It was bareback all the time without thinking of the consequences. Trying to pull out isn't the safest way, but it worked for us, luckily. Good story and a great start. Thanks

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous. And thank you, oldpantythief... glad the story evoked some memories. I used my own memories to create some of the scenes, especially the temptation to do it unprotected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful story

Fun story to read Mellisa a found man she can’t be without really good story I enjoyed reading it.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Much appreciated, anonymous. Glad you enjoyed this story. It was the first I ever wrote. Things get steamier when they get together with her best friend in part two: https://www.literotica.com/s/for-her-too

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

A friend recommended this story and I'm glad she did. I don't have anything new to add to the comments here, all I can say is we're all lucky to have you sharing your stories here. This one is just simply well done in most every way. One thing I do want to congratulate you on is the theme of a man showing care and concern for a woman. Thank you for that.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much, yukonnights. High praise coming from a writer as accomplished as you.

Another reader also commented on how the guy cares for the girl. In another story someone commented how refreshing it was the girl wasn't called “cunt, bitch, or slut.” It saddens me that's not the norm in erotica (and in real life). I mean, even with a one night stand you have to care about the person, if only just a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fine premise.

Good story telling. Nice overcoming of reluctance.

Would have liked more dialog between them when engaging in sexual activities. Telling each other what they like. Do it differently. Slower. Faster. Harder. Softer. Should I do more? Do you watch porn? What kind do you like best? Do you masturbate? How often? What do you visualize when you're masturbating? Do you ever masturbate thinking about me? What do you imagine we do to each other?

Four stars.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 2 years ago

Thanks for the well written story!

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

Wonderful...! Really like Melissa...lucky him-!

and two more...yummy!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, roverone (and BufoAmericanus... i never know when to answer comments or to just leave them). It's wonderful to have my very first story still getting reactions and comments. Comments mean so such and are such an inspiration to keep writing. I hope you also enjoy (and comment on) the sequels to this story: For Her Too and For All of Us.

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I don't usually read stories like this one but I wanted to find out a bout camping naked. This was really a lot more than just being naked. Giving oneself to another goes along way.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Sexy and well-written. I never thought about camping naked in the woods, something I should try one day. 5-stars.

KumakunshuKumakunshualmost 2 years ago

This series is one of the hottest I have ever read on this site. 5 stars!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Kumakunshu. "one of the hottest" is high praise. Thanks! (and thanks also DanDraper and oldgraycat. Even when I don't reply to comments, know that they are always seen and always deeply appreciated).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful Story. Shows perfectly the dilemma or the benefits of being a nudist, which I know out of my own experience. Looking forward to reading more of you.

Thank you very much!

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Excellent story and character development. Not everyone hits a home run their first time at bat...

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

Heck of a good story! Your skills as a wordsmith made me seem as if I was in their campsite, watching them.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed the story, dawg997 (and TheOldStud). I don't know if I hit it out of the park, but I worked hard to evoke the scenery and action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the anal/pegging commentary pretty much ruined what could have been a nice story.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Sweet couple. Sweet setting. Sweet... every bit.

Victoria14xsVictoria14xs4 months ago

Very hot. Thx for recommending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
1294 Followers
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...