All Comments on 'All for You Ch. 02'

by CherryTop

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Has potential

Ok, but have someone review it So we don't have to read about the intestest or creak (should be creek)

kdlucaskdlucasover 6 years ago
Good story ...

Your story is good, but as I commented after chapter 1, please have someone read to check for errors. You might want to look over the use of I, me and myself. Those are common errors I see. Secretsxywriter has a great article here on Lit titled "A Fucking English Lesson." It is humorous, informative and helpful. I recommend taking a look at it. Keep trying. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great pleaseeeeee wright again soonnnnnn!!!!!

Loveeddddd it so so much pleaseeeeee wright again soonnnnnn and i look forward to reading More of your stories in the near future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wasted time,,,

WHY?? do so many start a story,then dont finish,,just not right or fair to readers,,,to have to start at the end,,to check and see if there is an ending,,

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

That’s it?! Why start a wonderful story and then stop?!?!

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

this is so very good but pleaase....write more to it. yes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story isn't great, it's just decent. I agree with a commenter on the last chapter. You need to show us the male character being dominant. Being a man. Not being a whipped puppy. All nice and because of his mate. In the characters motivations don't make sense either. She made all that fuss about not getting to see her father or leaving her friends behind or not even seeing her garden for nothing. When he just revealed to her they were planning to return in 3 months time. So she's being a selfish inconsiderate brat for no reason at all. Men need to be men they need to be dominant. Smh, I don't think I'll come back to this story. I just don't care for the main character. I honestly wish her friend was the Alpha's mate instead. It's getting boring seeing this decisive female trope become a norm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disagreeing with the previous. Male doesn't have to force his will on his mate to be dominant. Many dominant men are much softer with their beloved.

She, in turn, is clearly just plain nervous, which is understandable. She hadn't wished for this, and she's about to make a major change in her life, pretty much everything changing. I really hope her friend finds her mate in Ryker's Beta, that would make it easier on her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ryker wasn’t a whipped puppy at all and men who think men need to dominate others to be leaders have no idea what it means to be a man and to be a partner. This young lady worrying about her garden, her family, and her pack and losing her support system and the future she had planned on wasn’t being selfish or bratty at all and anyone who doesn’t understand that has no idea even what it’s like to garden or farm (plants and crops need you on their schedule, least selfish way of life). Those are valid and real concerns any person and character should have and I’d think less of them if they didn’t.

Your writing has heart and brings a realism to these characters, I hope Ryker gets fleshed out more in your next chapters, but I hope there are next chapters. Don’t let grammar mistakes or incel idiots keep you from writing, here or at least somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous