All Fuck Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, she lay back and just enjoyed the sun. Listening to her brother joke around seemed to bring a lot of joy to Jenny.

It was about half an hour later, Jenny's eyes were closed as she soaked up the rays.

"About time you came down." Andy's voice suddenly said.

Jenny opened her eyes and saw her brother standing in front of her. The water was dripping off of his slightly tanned body, his swimming shorts stuck to him and Jenny could see the outline of his cock, making her mouth water.

"I've been down here for ages actually," She sarcastically replied, "You were too busy with your mates."

"What can I say," Andy laughed and sat in the sunbed next to her, "seems we are popular here."

"We?" Jenny asked him, she turned to rest on her side and face Andy.

"Yeah, everyone seems to know us after our little show." Andy laughed out.

As if everyone knows of us now, this is wild!

"So, anything exciting happen this morning?" Jenny asked him.

"Not a lot," Andy replied as he lay back in the sun, his book nowhere to be seen, "just been meeting other guests."

"So I can see," Jenny said with a smile, "have you eaten?"

"No not yet, you want to get some breakfast?" Andy asked.

"Definitely." Jenny replied.

All of her sexual exercise lately had her starving for food.

The two of them started to walk by the pool and towards the breakfast buffet when Jenny heard something she didn't expect.

"Yes! Fuck me!" A woman's voice moaned very loudly.

Jenny turned back and on one sunbed, there was a woman bent over getting fucked from behind. Jenny's eyes shot wide open and when she looked at Andy they both burst into laughter.

"This hotel hey." Jenny laughed out.

"I know right." Andy replied.

They carried on towards the buffet but before going inside Jenny turned around one last time. The woman was still getting fucked from behind, but a new man was also in front of her fucking her mouth.

I definitely need to try getting spit roasted, Jenny thought.

They both got their breakfasts, once again Jenny being healthy and Andy pigging out. Then they sat down, outside in the sun to eat.

They were about halfway through when a familiar voice came from behind Jenny.

"Well hello there."

It was Harriet. Just from her voice Jenny's pussy twitched with excitement.

She turned her head and saw the beautiful, thick black woman stood there smiling. Walking up behind her was Ryan and Jenny couldn't help but look at his crotch.

God, I still can't get over how big his cock is.

"Hey, do you want to join us?" Jenny asked.

"Maybe for a second, we're heading out soon though." Harriet replied.

Then, Harriet and Ryan sat down with Jenny and Andy.

"Hi, I'm Ryan." The black man said and shook Andy's hand.

"I have heard a lot about you." Andy replied.

"I would ask if Jenny had finally told you about what happens in this hotel," Harriet said, "but after watching you both on the balcony and seeing you finger your sister last night I think it's safe to say you're fully aware."

Andy nearly choked on his food at the abruptness of the woman, but Jenny just let out a laugh.

"Yeah, this hotel has really opened us up." Jenny said back to her.

"I think Ryan's cock opened you up darling." Harriet joked.

"That it did," Jenny said and just stared at Ryan's big, black body, "I was telling Andy about it, he was very interested, weren't you Andy?"

"Erm.... Yeah." Andy whispered, seemingly getting a little nervous around the muscular black man.

"As fun as that would be," Ryan said, "but unfortunately I am completely straight, sorry bud."

"It's... it's okay." Andy stuttered out.

"Right, we best get going, you two have a good day." Harriet said.

The twins said goodbye and Jenny watched them both walk away before turning back to Andy.

"What was that?" She asked him.

"What do you mean?" Andy replied.

"You getting all quiet, don't tell me he made you nervous?" Jenny asked.

"No, well, maybe." Andy told her.

"Why?" Jenny asked.

"He's huge, and you told me about how big his cock was, I dunno, I felt very nervous around him." Andy admitted.

Although he said that, Jenny looked down and could see Andy's hard cock underneath his shorts. With a grin, she reached into them and wrapped her hand around his cock.

"Seemed you liked the idea of his big, black cock though." Jenny whispered.

"What can I say, I'm trying new things." Andy joked.

"You should see the thing," Jenny said whilst slowly stroking Andy, "It literally split me in two."

"Maybe I'll get to see that at the festival." Andy replied with a smile.

As much as Jenny would've loved to take her brothers cock yet again, she didn't want to miss out on any more sunbathing time. So, after they finished eating they both went back to the sunbeds.

"I was thinking," Andy said after half an hour of sunbathing, "when we get back to University, how are we going to hide this from everyone?"

Jenny smiled, knowing that Andy wanted to keep them, whatever we are, going after they got home made her very happy.

"What do you mean?" She asked with a coy smile, "how do we keep fucking each other without anyone finding out we're committing incest?"

Andy let out a big laugh at that.

"Yeah, exactly." He said.

"We'll figure it out," Jenny said, "don't worry, it'll work."

"We better because I don't plan on stopping any time soon." Andy said with a smile of his own.

"You better not." Jenny laughed back.

For the next hour the siblings either sunbathed or went for a dip in the pool. They were constantly getting people coming up to speak to them, people Jenny didn't even know were at the hotel. She felt a bit like a celebrity.

The hotel really had started to pick up, it must be nearly full now, Jenny thought.

As she lay in the sun with her eyes closed, she heard a feminine voice come from near her.

"Hi there, good to see you again." The woman said.

Jenny looked up and realised they weren't talking to her, but to Andy.

She was very tall, at least 6 feet, she had straight, long red hair and she had dark red lipstick on that showed off her plump lips. She wore a black bikini top and she had slightly bag, but short, black shorts.

"Oh hey, did you have a good morning in the end?" Andy asked her.

Jenny lay back, put her sunglasses on and closed her eyes, she slightly listened into their conversation, she found it interesting to hear her once shy brother talk so calmly to a beautiful woman.

They spoke for a little while, Andy was definitely flirting, it almost made Jenny proud to hear her brother be so confident to a woman.

"Do you mind if I sit?" The woman asked.

"Of course, feel free." Andy replied.

"I was hoping to find you out here again." The woman said in a softer, seductive tone.

"And I was wondering when I would get to see you." Andy replied.

"Is that so?" The woman said, "Why's that?"

Go on Andy, be confident!

"Because I was gutted when the beautiful, sexy woman I was talking to had to leave so quickly." Andy told her.

Yes!

"Well I do apologise, maybe I can make it up to you?" She whispered to him.

Jenny didn't hear Andy reply, but she could hear him breathe a little heavier. She opened her eyes slightly and looked at the corner through the sunglasses so she didn't get their attention.

Although she nearly gasped when she realised that this woman's hand was inside Andy's shorts and was obviously stroking his cock.

"I suppose that's a good start." Andy whispered back to her.

Jenny could hear the sound of her brother's cock being wanked a little faster.

"Is that so," The woman said back and then paused for a few seconds before speaking again, "what about this?"

Jenny couldn't hear anything for a few seconds, but then she heard a slight slurping noise.

Is she giving him a blowjob?

Opening her eyes again and trying to be subtle as she looked, Jenny could just about see the red hair of the woman bobbing up and down at Andy's lap.

Fuck! He's getting his dick sucked next to me!

Jenny had to admit that knowing this was going on, her pussy started to tingle between her legs.

I wish there was someone between my legs right now!

For a few minutes Jenny just solely focused on the sound of Andy getting his dick sucked. The longer it went on, the hornier Jenny got.

Until it stopped and the woman spoke again.

"Come with me, I know somewhere we can go." She said.

"Okay," Andy replied and stood up, "See you soon Jenny."

"Have fun." Jenny told him without moving her head.

When they got a little further away, Jenny turned and watched her brother walking off with the tall red head.

I wonder if she will just give him a blowjob or if he will fuck her? Right, I need a fuck!

CHAPTER II

The Blonde Submissive

Jenny

Jenny's pussy twitched with excitement as she looked around the pool area, wondering who she could go up to and have sex with.

With how easy it seemed for people to just walk up to them and ask, Jenny knew she could do it easy enough. She just had to pick someone she wanted.

There were a few guys that grabbed her attention, maybe I should get a few of them, have my own little dick fest?

She saw three 30 something year old men chatting near the bar, the idea of 3 cocks at once definitely had Jenny turned on.

That was until she looked at the sitting area and saw a young blonde sat on her own in the shade.

She must've been around Jenny's age, I haven't seen her before, she had bleach blonde hair. She looked fairly slim, wearing a baggy white t-shirt and from what Jenny could see, white shorts. Her skin was pretty pale and Jenny assumed she didn't go into the sun that much.

It came to Jenny that after her experience with Harriet, she wanted to experiment more with her same sex. So, she set her sights on the young blonde and marched over to her.

In a few minutes, she stood in front of the girl who was staring at her phone.

"Hi." Jenny said to her.

She looked up and her face was stunning. Her jawline looked like it could cut glass, she had soft, plump lips and green eyes that you could fall in love with. She let out a little smile back.

"Hi." She replied in a quiet, delicate voice.

"Do you mind if I join you?" Jenny asked.

"Feel free." She said back.

"I'm Jenny by the way." Jenny told her.

"I'm Chloe, nice to meet you." The young girl replied.

"I haven't seen you here yet, have you just got here?" Jenny asked her.

She sat fairly close to the blonde girl, but just not touching.

"I got here last night with my mum and dad." She admitted.

Her mum and dad? Jesus that could be like a full family of incest... interesting.

"How old are you?" Jenny asked her.

"20, what about you?" Chloe asked back.

20, Jesus she looks younger than me, must be that soft, milky skin.

"I'm 19, I'm here with my brother." Jenny told her.

"Oh, I've heard." Chloe replied with a cute, half smile.

"What have you heard?" Jenny asked.

"I mean," Chloe continued but she was clearly nervous, "just this morning I've heard multiple people talk about Jenny and Andy, the twins that put on a great show having sex on the balcony."

Jenny felt a little embarrassed but also turned on at how popular they had both become.

"What can I say," Jenny laughed, "it's what we're all here for, right?"

Taking a leaf out of Harriet's book, Jenny reached over and lightly landed her hand onto Chloe's bare, thin, pale thigh.

"Erm, I... I guess." Chloe stuttered back.

God she's cute!

"I mean, obviously you get to fuck your mum and dad, right?" Jenny asked bluntly and squeezed the girls thigh.

"Y.... yeah, I mean, they have sex with me." Chloe whispered, as though she was embarrassed about it.

"Why are you so nervous?" Jenny asked her softly, whilst at the same time slowly moving her hand a little up Chloe's thigh.

"I just... you are... you're very pretty." Chloe stuttered out.

"Thank you," Jenny replied, "so are you," then she leant in close to Chloe's ear, "but I think you'd look prettier between my legs."

Jenny didn't know what had come over her, apparently she had a bit of a dominant side that wanted to come out.

Chloe let out a little shocked gasp but Jenny went on the offensive more. She moved her hand forward and pressed against the woman's pussy, albeit on the outside of her shorts.

"Oooh god." Chloe moaned out in shock.

"I hope you don't mind me doing this?" Jenny whispered and lightly bit on the woman's ear lobe, "You are just so sexy, I want to fuck you right now."

Jenny rubbed Chloe's pussy from outside her shorts a little faster, although she struggled to know if she was on her clit or not, but Chloe let out another moan when Jenny kissed and licked her neck.

"Oh god.... I... I have to ask for my parents' permission." She suddenly moaned out.

"Really?" Jenny asked, that definitely wasn't what she was expecting.

"Yes, I'm sorry." Chloe whispered and her face went a little red.

"That's okay, are they in the hotel now?" Jenny asked her.

"Yeah, I think they're in the room having sex right now, they were going to call me when they're done to... clean them, with my tongue." Chloe admitted.

Fucking hell, for a shy girl I didn't expect that!

"Well," Jenny whispered in her ear again, "why don't you go up now and ask if I can steal you for a little while?"

"Okay." Chloe quickly replied with a smile and stood up.

"Be quick!" Jenny ordered her.

Chloe walked very fast, more of a march, into the hotel.

Has to ask her parents' permission, gets ordered up to clean them after they have sex. This girl truly is a submissive.

Jenny sat there for just over five minutes when Chloe returned, except this time she had a black beach bag in her hands, she clearly had been as quick as possible as she was a little out of breath.

"They said yes." Chloe said and Jenny let out a huge smile.

"Good," Jenny said and then a wicked idea came to her head to test just how submissive Chloe was, "come here."

Jenny grabbed onto her bikini bottoms and pulled them to one side, exposing her soaked, smooth pussy.

"Yes, Miss." Chloe automatically replied.

Miss? I like that.

Chloe dropped the beach bag and lowered herself to her knees on the tiled floor and got in between Jenny's legs.

From where she was sat, Jenny had her back to the hotel and looked out at the pool area, she looked down and saw the gorgeous blonde looking up at her from between her thighs.

"Do you want to lick my cunt?" Jenny asked her, dominantly.

"Yes, Miss." Chloe replied.

"Yes, what?" Jenny encouraged, wanting to see how filthy this strangely shy girl could get.

"Please Miss, let this dirty little slut lick your beautiful, soaked cunt like the whore she is." Chloe said very loudly and Jenny gasped in shock at the girls words. What's more, Jenny pussy flinched with excitement from it.

"You are fucking amazing," Jenny told her, "lick my cunt you little slut."

Jenny sat back and watched the beautiful blonde lean forward and press her soft, wet tongue directly against her clit.

"Mmmm that's good." Jenny moaned.

She watched the sexy woman run her wet tongue up and down her pussy lips. She was so beautiful, so pretty, so slutty, Jenny loved it.

When Jenny looked around she saw a few people watching them, but Jenny just gave them a smile and even waved at one.

Then Chloe pushed a finger deep into Jenny's soaked pussy, she instantly found Jenny's G-spot and she twitched with pleasure.

"Fuucking hell, you really know what you're doing. Have you done this a lot?" Jenny asked.

"I make my Mum cum at least once a day, Miss." Chloe replied and then returned to licking Jenny.

"That's so fucking hot!" Jenny moaned.

She closed her eyes and she couldn't stop herself from thinking about her own mother.

I've fucked my own brother, fucking my mum wouldn't be much stranger!

Even though Jenny knew it would never happen, it didn't stop her from imagining it.

She ran her fingers through Chloe's thick, blonde hair as her tongue perfectly explored her drenched pussy.

"Mmm that feels amazing." Jenny moaned.

Chloe was giving her a loving, slow lick. Taking her time and massaging every inch of Jenny's pussy with her soft tongue.

That was until Jenny knew she needed more, she grabbed Chloe's hair and forced her to look up.

"We're going to go back to my room now where I expect you to make me cum over and over, understand?" She asked.

"Yes Miss, thank you." Chloe replied.

There was a distinct glisten of Jenny's pussy juices around Chloe's mouth, without hesitation Jenny leant in and pushed her tongue into the submissive girls mouth.

Chloe instantly kissed her back and the two women passionately made out. Chloe was still on her knees with her hands resting on Jenny's thighs.

When Jenny broke the kiss Chloe was almost panting for air, it looked like her horniness just went through the roof.

"Are you ready?" Jenny whispered to her.

"Yes Miss," Chloe panted, "please fuck me like the fucking whore I am and let me please your cunt over and over, I need it!"

Fucking hell, the little slut!

"Stand up," Jenny ordered and Chloe instantly obeyed, "Take off your clothes."

"All of them?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, all of them." Jenny told her.

Chloe didn't even hesitate, she pulled her top over her head, unhooked her bra and let it fall to the ground.

Her tits were a little smaller than Jenny's, but with her thin frame they looked bigger. Her skin was milky white with a few freckles, but she looked amazing.

Then Chloe pulled her shorts and her underwear down in one, leaving her standing there completely naked.

Jenny could see she was totally shaved.

As Jenny stared at the beautiful woman who could easily be a model, she knew she had to have her.

She remained sat down, but she moved her hands to slowly trickle up and down Chloe's pale, thin thigh.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Jenny whispered to her.

"Yes, Miss, very, very badly." Chloe admitted with a little moan.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you?" Jenny asked.

"I want you to sit on my face and let me lick your juicy cunt until I make you cum, then..." Chloe paused, as if embarrassed.

The whole time Jenny was slowly moving her fingertips around Chloe's thigh growing closer and closer to her shaved pussy.

"Finish what you were going to say." Jenny ordered.

"My parents," Chloe continued, "they were pretty distracted whilst having sex when I was in the room, so I grabbed my Mum's strap on without her seeing, it's in the bag. I want you to fuck me with it, however you want. I love having a big, hard cock or strap on fucking my tight little cunt or arsehole."

Fucking hell this girl really does love being a slut!

Jenny's own pussy gushed with excitement as she traced her fingers around Chloe's drenched cunt.

"You naughty little slut, I'm gonna fuck you so fucking hard," Jenny said and stood up, "let's go, now!"

Chloe picked up the beach bag and quickly followed after Jenny.

Both women rushed back to Jenny's room.

When they got in Jenny turned to face Chloe.

This girl is absolutely stunning.

Without saying a word, Jenny took off her bikini, Chloe's eyes were darting all over her body. She was pretty much drooling at the sight of Jenny naked.

"Come here." Jenny whispered.

Chloe walked closer and Jenny wrapped her hands around the submissive blonde. Then she lent in and kissed her softly.

In a few seconds, Jenny lightly pushed her tongue into the girls mouth and ran it against hers. Their soft, wet tongues constantly pressed against each other's as Jenny was holding onto Chloe.

1...1011121314...19