All Fuck Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So this is it," Andy said, he looked around the room, this is where everything changed for me, "Goodbye room."

He turned to his side to see Jenny looking at him, then she let out a quick burst of laughter.

"Goodbye room? you're such a dork." She laughed out.

"Shut up," Andy laughed back, "says you, you're the soppy one that's all "I love you Andy"" he said mimicking her.

"Oi, shut up! You said it back!" Jenny joked and hit his arm playfully.

"Yeah I did." Andy replied.

He grabbed his sister and pulled her in for a quick kiss.

"I was thinking," He said as he looked into his beautiful sisters eyes, "I know we've done a lot of, let's say experiment, this holiday."

"Yeah?" Jenny asked.

"Well, how would you feel about being, exclusive? Now that the holiday is over." Andy asked.

His heart was beating a mile a minute, he knew that Jenny said she loved him, but did that mean she wanted a relationship. Even after the holiday, with his confidence through the roof, he still feared rejection from his sister, especially now he had admitted that he loves her.

"You know we can't tell anyone that we're girlfriend and boyfriend right?" Jenny asked him.

"I know." Andy replied, a little disheartened as he thought that meant no.

But then Jenny grabbed his hand and gave him a smile.

"Andy, I don't want anyone else ever again. I love you, that's it, for now on, you're stuck with me mister." Jenny said.

Andy felt like his heart lit up when he heard his sister say that to him.

"Thank god!" He joked and kissed her.

"But seriously though," Jenny said, "We can't tell anyone about us, ever, people just won't understand."

"No, I know," Andy agreed, "But at least we will know, that's all I care about."

Andy and Jenny shared one last kiss in their hotel room before they grabbed their suitcases and headed to the reception.

"I hope you enjoyed your stay at the Al'e Fuke Hotel?" The lady behind the reception asked as she took their key cards for the room.

"Oh yeah," Jenny said, "it was the best holiday ever."

A taxi pulled up outside the glass double doors to the front of the hotel and beeped.

"That's us I guess." Andy said.

The twins walked hand in hand over, the glass doors automatically opened and they stepped outside.

The End

1 Week Before The All Fuck Festival

Epilogue

Claire

"You're where?" Claire shouted down the phone, she couldn't believe what she had just heard.

"I know Mum, I'm sorry, it was an accident!" He daughter said back to her.

"I can't believe this." Claire sighed.

"I'm sorry Mum, they just sound so similar." Her daughter tried to argue.

Claire could sense how upset her daughter sounded on the phone, there was nothing they could do about it and she didn't want to ruin everyone's holiday.

Whilst on the phone, Claire quickly checked for any vacancies at the hotel her daughter had booked but it was completely full.

"It's okay," Claire told her, "You and your brother just have a good time, okay?"

"I will, thanks Mum." Her daughter said and put the phone down.

Well, that changes all of our plans, Claire thought.

Claire and her husband David had just checked in to the Al'a Fuce Hotel not long ago when she got the phone call about the mix up. The hotel that her daughter booked was called the Al'e Fuke, it was apparently a sister hotel to the one Claire was in and had the same owners.

She looked around and realised someone must've taken her back to the room.

Where's David? Claire thought as she couldn't see him, Has he started without me?

Claire went to her room, unlocked it and walked in. She couldn't believe it and she got furious when she saw David was on the bed, completely naked whilst having his dick sucked by Rachel.

"You couldn't have waited for me?" Claire sighed.

"Sorry, she just couldn't wait," David replied then grabbed Rachel's head and pulled her off his 6 inch cock, "isn't that right, sis?"

"Yes, sir." Rachel replied.

God his sister really is s submissive slut isn't she.

"Don't be annoyed sweetie," a voice Claire instantly recognised said, she turned her head and saw her Dad, completely naked walk out of the bathroom, "We knew you wouldn't be long."

Claire knew her dad was the dominant type and didn't like it when she talked back to him.

"I'm sorry, Dad." Claire replied.

"Good, now why don't you get on your knees and get me started." He ordered.

"Yes, Dad." Claire said.

She lowered herself to her knees and took her dad's cock into her hands.

"Oh wait," David shouted out, "What did Jenny and Andy want?"

"Well," Claire turned to her husband, whilst her dad's cock was in front of her face, "they booked into the Al'e Fuke Hotel instead by mistake, so we won't see them!"

"God dammit, that's annoying." David moaned.

The parents had been hoping to get their twins into their tradition of going to the Al'a Fuce Hotel and joining in with the Festival there. Both Claire and David were keen to fuck their kids ever since they turned 18, however they knew that couldn't happen that year.

"I checked," Claire continued, "they have an All Fuck Festival at their hotel as well."

"Really?" David said with a smile, "I wonder what they will get up to this week then."

"Who knows, but I told them to have a good time." Claire replied.