All Fuck Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was soaked before, but as she was coming it felt like an ocean around Andy's cock.

"YYYEEESS! I'M CUMMINNGG!!" The mum then started to scream.

Watching the mother and daughter cumming had Andy ready for his second orgasm of the night.

"I'm getting close!" He shouted.

"Cum on Kiera's big tits so I can lick it off!" The mum shouted.

"Fuuuckk!" Andy moaned when he heard that.

He pulled out of her juicy pussy and started to wank over the daughter. His balls tightened and he started to unload another heavy, thick, warm load of cum over Kiera.

Andy couldn't believe how much cum fired out, considering he had only cum inside his sister not long ago. He pretty much covered Kiera's big tits in his thick cum. Then the Mum pushed her hand onto Kiera's chest and rubbed it all over her.

"Stay there you naughty slut." The mum said.

She got off of Kiera's face and then ran her tongue all over her daughter's chest, sucking on her nipples before licking up Andy's cum.

"You two are amazing." Andy panted out, he felt knackered after that.

"Mmm and so are you." The mum said.

Andy left the two big women to make out and walked through the crowd again.

He saw a man on all fours with a collar on, then a woman wearing a strap on holding a leash attached to it.

Andy was amazed when he saw it, then when he turned his head his jaw nearly hit the floor in shock.

Jenny was on a sunbed, her legs in the air as she was getting fucked by Danielle, the trans woman that fucked Andy in the bathroom!

CHAPTER III

Cum Drunk Slut

Jenny

Jenny was so distracted by the big, black cock attached to the American man fucking her from behind that she didn't realise Andy had gone.

It was only after he filled her pussy with cum that she looked around and noticed he was nowhere to be seen.

"Thanks for that, you're so fucking hot." The black American guy said to her.

"No, thank you." Jenny replied.

She stood up but her legs felt like jelly.

Festival's only just started and I've got two loads in my pussy and swallowed another, this is going to be a long, hot night.

The sun had fully set and the fairy lights all around the back of the hotel lit up the area. Jenny walked around a little then saw Andy getting a blowjob by a larger woman as he made out with another larger woman.

Go on Andy, you get some.

As she walked, she spotted Harriet, she was wielding a very large strap on and fucking an older woman from behind. The older woman must've been at least 60! Jenny couldn't believe it, or believe the moans coming from her.

What I'd do to have Ryan's massive cock back in me, Jenny thought but he was nowhere to be seen.

As she walked around a bit more, wondering what to do next, Jenny saw something that had been intriguing her since her brother informed her.

A few yards away stood Danielle, the tall, beautiful red head. Her tits looked amazing and as Jenny looked further down, she saw her big, hard cock!

Fucking hell! That things huge! How did Andy did that in his arse?

Danielle must've spotted Jenny staring because she started to walk over to the younger girl.

"Hey, your Andy's sister, right?" Danielle asked but Jenny's eyes were darting all over the woman's body.

"Yeah, Danielle? I believe." Jenny asked her and finally looked into her eyes.

"The one and only," Danielle replied with a laugh, "is your brother anywhere around here?"

"He's, erm, busy right now," Jenny said with a laugh, fuck it, if Andy has fucked her, why can't it, "But he told me a lot about you, I would love to try for myself."

Jenny reached forward and took Danielle's hard cock into her hands.

"Is that so?" Danielle asked, her face giving off a smirk.

Jenny slowly stroked Danielle's big cock as she looked into the trans eyes.

"Oh yeah, I want to try out the dick that fucked by brother so well." Jenny told her.

Suddenly, Danielle gripped her fingers around Jenny's throat, not hard, but enough to make Jenny give out a little moan. Then Danielle leant in.

"You want to be a dirty little slut for me? Just like your brother was?" Danielle whispered.

"Ooooh god, yes please!" Jenny moaned back to her, still stroking her big cock.

Danielle kissed Jenny passionately as she squeezed onto the younger girls perky tits.

"Get on your knees." Danielle ordered and bit Jenny's lower lip.

Jenny smiled at the older woman and did as she was told, lowering herself to eye level with her beautiful, glistening cock.

"Well, it's not going to suck itself, slut." Danielle told her.

God this is hot!

Jenny stroked Danielle's cock a few times before leaning forward and taking it into her mouth.

"Mmmm!" Jenny moaned as she bobbed up and down Danielle's big, juicy cock.

"That's it, enjoy that cock you fucking whore." Danielle moaned.

Jenny couldn't understand it, but she had learnt this holiday that she really enjoyed the name calling.

She was dragging her lips up and down Danielle's cock constantly, spreading her spit around with her tongue and tasting her delicious precum.

"Lick my balls!" Danielle ordered.

"Yes, Miss." Jenny replied, similar to how Chloe would speak when she was in her submissive mode.

Jenny carried on stoking Danielle's spit covered cock as she took her big, smooth balls into her mouth.

"Oooh yeah, that's better." Danielle moaned back.

Jenny sucked on one of her egg shaped balls, gently running her tongue around as it was in her mouth. Then she would move over to the next ball and do the same.

Danielle's hands were playing in her hair as she covered every inch of her balls in spit.

"Fuck that feels good!" Danielle moaned.

Jenny was so fucking horny, her cum filled pussy leaked and she knew she needed another good, hard fucking.

She sucked hard on one of Danielle's balls before looking up at her.

"Please fuck me! I need this fucking cock in my cunt now!" Jenny told her.

"You fucking slut," Danielle said with a smile. She grabbed Jenny's hair and yanked her to her feet before kissing her hard, "get on the sunbed and spread your legs."

"Yes, Miss." Jenny replied.

She lay down and watched Danielle's big, hard cock as she walked closer to her.

The tall, beautiful red head got between her legs and lined her cock up with Jenny's needy hole.

"Fuuuucckk yes!" Jenny moaned as Danielle pushed herself balls deep into her.

Danielle wasted no time and started to fuck the young girl ruthlessly on the sunbed. The noises coming out of Jenny's mouth were wild and she didn't care that so many people could watch her get fucked like that.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck my fucking cunt with your big cock!" Jenny moaned.

"Ha," Danielle laughed, "you and your brother moan exactly the same when taking my cock!"

"Ooooh fuuucckk!" Danielle screamed when she heard that.

She felt like a tiny little rag doll for this amazing woman. Her legs were flying around in the air, Danielle was either grabbing her tits or lightly choking her, both of which Jenny loved. And Danielle's big, thick cock was destroying Jenny's tight, little cunt!

"Feels good right?" Suddenly she heard Andy's voice say.

Jenny turned her head and saw her brother stood watching, but she was in too much pleasure to speak, only moans left her mouth.

"Turn around slut, let's put that mouth to better use!" Danielle shouted and pulled out of her gushing pussy.

Danielle easily positioned Jenny so she was on her hands and knees on the sunbed, her arse facing Danielle and her face aimed at Andy.

"Why don't you fuck her mouth as I fuck her cunt?" Danielle said to Andy.

"Fine with me." He replied.

Jenny was happy to go along with it, she opened her mouth wide and let her brother slide his cock all the way down her throat.

She got a strong taste of what she instantly recognised as pussy, which just made her moan around his cock.

"MMMMM!!" She moaned even louder when Danielle went back to fucking her cunt with a passion.

Ooooh fuck! I fucking love getting spit roasted!

Jenny's brother was ruthlessly fucking her face, his balls slapped against her chin every time he thrusted into her. Jenny was moaning and gagging all over him as spit fell down her chin, she felt like such a slut and she fucking loved it.

At the same time, Danielle's huge cock was battering her juicy cunt over and over.

Jenny was in sex heaven and she never wanted it to stop.

"She takes my cock as well as you did." Danielle then said to Andy.

He didn't stop fucking his sisters face when he replied.

"I took it in my arse though, that's harder." He said.

"Hmm," Danielle said and Jenny felt a finger circle her little arsehole, "what do you say slut?"

Andy pulled out of Jenny's mouth and a pile of spit fell down her chin.

"My arse is only for my brother, I'm sorry." She replied.

When she looked up, Andy was giving her a loving smile.

"You two are cute," Danielle said then returned to fucking Jenny's cunt, "well, if I can't fuck her arse, then I'm fucking yours."

Oh yeah! I would love to see Andy getting fucked by her!

"Slut, get your brother's arsehole ready for me." Danielle ordered, "Sissy slut," Danielle continued, "get on your hands and knees so your sister can get your arsehole ready for my cock."

Andy did as he was told, he got onto all fours and Jenny stared at his arse. She loved every second of it.

Grabbing his arse cheeks, Jenny spread them wide and exposed his hole. Sticking out her tongue, Jenny moved her head and pressed it against her brothers tight hole.

"Oooh fuck!" Andy moaned as his sister rimmed him.

At the same time, Danielle was slowly fucking Jenny, each thrust made her move forward and her tongue went deeper into Andy's arse.

"That's so fucking hot!" Danielle moaned, "eating your brothers arsehole!"

"Mmmmm!" Jenny moaned, indeed finding it hot.

Her tongue ran up and down his arse, before tightening it and pushing as deep inside of him as she could.

Andy started to moan more and more as his sister rimmed the life out of him.

After a while, his arse was slick with spit, Jenny moved her tongue back and quickly pushed a finger inside of him.

"Fuuuck!" Andy moaned.

"Mmm do you like that Andy?" Jenny asked as she pulled her finger out and pushed it back int, "do you like your sister fingering you?"

"Fuck, you know I do!" Andy moaned.

Jenny fingered him faster and faster as Danielle fucked her from behind.

After a while, Jenny couldn't believe it but she had three fingers fucking her brother's tight arsehole.

"I think he's ready." Danielle said.

"So do I." Jenny replied.

"Sissy slut, get on your knees here next to your sister." Danielle ordered.

Andy wasted no time doing as he was told. Jenny remained in her position next to him, but she turned her head to watch Danielle lining her cock up with Andy's arsehole.

"Fuuucking hell!" Andy grunted when Danielle's cock first pushed inside of him.

"That's it Andy, take her cock!" Jenny said to him.

Andy turned to smile at his sister but she leant in and kissed him.

The two passionately made out, both on their hands and knees as Danielle delved deeper and deeper into Andy's arsehole.

"Fuuuuuck!" Andy grunted, Jenny looked back and saw that Danielle was fully inside of him.

"Take that cock you fucking slut!" Danielle shouted and spanked his arse.

Andy was moaning like a bitch in heat.

The siblings were on their hands and knees, side by side by they both turned their heads to look at each other. Andy reached and held onto Jenny's hand as he moaned more and more from Danielle's fucking.

That was when Jenny felt a pair of hands on her arse.

"This available?" A man's voice with an accent Jenny couldn't work out asked.

She turned and saw a fairly attractive, but definitely in his 60s year old man behind her.

"Yes it is." Jenny told him with a smile.

Then, she felt this stranger slide his thin but surprisingly long cock into her drenched pussy.

Side by side, the twins got fucked as they held each other's hands.

Both of them were moaning like wild animals.

The older man's long cock was hitting spots inside of Jenny she never felt before. As she moaned, she watched a man step in front of Andy and push his cock into Andy's mouth.

"Fuuuuck!" Jenny moaned as she watched her brother get spit roasted next to her.

A minute or two later, a cock appeared in front of Jenny, which she happily opened her mouth and accepted in.

Both siblings were getting spit roasted but their hands never stopped holding onto each other.

"Gllg...gllg..gllg!" Jenny gagged and moaned around the cock fucking her mouth.

In a few minutes, the man fucking her came and filled her pussy with a third load of cum. However, as soon as he pulled out, Jenny felt another cock slide into her instantly.

"Fuuuucckkk yes!" Jenny moaned, she loved the feeling of just being an open hole for anyone to fuck.

She turned to her side and realised that Danielle wasn't fucking Andy anymore. She must've cum and left without Jenny realising and a random black man was fucking her brother.

One after another, man after man fucking Jenny's pussy and mouth. She lost count of how many loads she had swallowed or had in her pussy. She also lost count of how many times she came whilst it was going on. She was sure Andy was the same, but it was hard to focus on him when she was getting fucked from front and back constantly.

At one point she did turn and see that Andy was getting fucked by Harriet with a strap on. Her dark, ebony skin looked perfect against his white body as her black strap on fucking her hard.

"Oh god, I need to give my arse a break." Andy eventually said when he got a few seconds free.

The man in Jenny's mouth pulled out for her to reply.

"Ooookaaayy!" She moaned as the man in her pussy kept fucking her, "I'll see you later!"

As soon as she finished, the cock was shoved back down her throat.

She must've been on that sunbed for at least an hour if not longer, taking cock after cock in her mouth and in her pussy. A few men came over her face which led to her being covered in the thick, hot cum.

Jenny loved every second of it.

Eventually though, when she got another load of cum in her pussy she flopped down and said, "I need a break."

Closing her eyes, Jenny didn't mean to but she was so exhausted by the countless orgasms she had whilst getting gang banged that she fell asleep.

She didn't know how long for, but the festival was still going when she woke up. It was just one huge, wild orgy.

As she stood up, her legs nearly gave way because she felt so weak after the fucking.

She walked through the crowds and got a glass of water which she downed instantly. There were wet towels scattered around the festival area, so Jenny used one to wipe the massive amount of cum off of her face.

As she walked around, she finally found Andy again. He was fucking an older woman from behind. She was bent over a bar stool and letting out wild moans.

Jenny must've caught them right at the end because she listened to them both cum at the same time.

When he pulled out and turned around, he smiled when he saw Jenny.

"So, how many people have you fucking tonight?" Jenny asked him.

"You know what, I'm not certain," Andy said with a laugh, "what about you?"

"Well I have, god knows, how many men run a train using my mouth and cunt, so I'm pretty sure it's a lot." Jenny laughed back.

"Best holiday ever?" Andy asked with a huge smile.

"Oh yeah, best holiday ever." Jenny said and kissed her brother.

She felt him grab her hand.

"Come with me." He said.

Where are we going? Jenny thought as Andy led them away from the main crowd.

It was pitch black and hard to see, especially when they turned a corner and there were no more lights, only the moon the give them sight.

That was when Jenny spotted a hot tub, one she hadn't seen before.

"I found this the other day, I thought we could do with a rest from the festival?" Andy said.

Jenny realised that Andy must've planned it because there was a bottle of champagne, some flowers and rose petals that were scattered to write "Jenny" on the floor.

"Oh Andy, this is great." Jenny said.

The twins got it, sitting next to each other as Andy turned the bubbles on.

Andy poured them both a glass of champagne and they clinked them together.

The two of them sat there for a while, in silence, looking up at the stars as they held each other's hand.

This is so amazing, could it get better than this?

Jenny's hand moved and she accidentally grazed it against Andy's surprisingly still hard cock, wow, that Viagra really does work!

She looked into her brother's eyes, silently, but with a smile she moved over and straddled him whilst in the hot tub.

Jenny put her hands on either side of Andy's face and leant in to kiss him. Their soft lips pressed against each other. Andy's mouth slowly opened and accepted Jenny's tongue inside and they ran against each other.

Jenny made out with her brother for a few minutes, the warm water and the bubbles from the hot tub splashed around.

Eventually, Jenny sat up and reached for Andy's cock, she lined it up with her tight, well used hole and slowly sat down on him.

"Oooh god." Jenny whispered when she felt Andy's cock go entirely inside of her.

"Jenny," Andy moaned, "you're the best thing to ever happen to me."

Jenny slowly raised herself up on his cock and then slid back down on it.

"You're the best thing to happen to me." Jenny whispered back to him.

She held onto his face again and sensually made out with her brother as she slowly guided herself up and down on his cock.

Andy's hands were on Jenny's back, holding her close as they made love.

It was beautiful, perfect. Even after all the fucking they had that night, being together like that felt better than anything else.

Jenny slowly rode Andy's cock for what felt like an eternity, she never wanted it to stop. But even though it was slow, Jenny didn't take long to feel her orgasm build inside of her.

"Andy," She whispered as she kissed him, "I love you."

She looked into her brother's eyes for a reaction, she was still very slowly moving up and down as he smiled back at her.

"I love you too, Jenny." He whispered to her.

"Really?" Jenny replied, she hadn't planed on saying she loved him, she just knew in that moment she had to say it, she couldn't hold it in, she didn't think he felt the same.

"Yes, really, I love you, so much." He replied.

As soon as Jenny heard those words her body erupted and she came around her brother's cock. At the same time, he came inside of her.

"Oh Andy, I can't believe this is real." Jenny told her, she remained sat on him, not wanting to be any further apart.

"I know, I feel like the luckiest man in the world." He replied.

Jenny was exhausted and her pussy felt too well used to have any more sex.

"Andy, I think I'm done for the night." She told him.

"Yeah, I know how you feel, should we go to bed?" He replied.

Jenny gave him one last kiss and then together they headed upstairs.

Even once they were in bed they could still hear music and sex going on outside, but Jenny and Andy just laughed as they held each other.

I love him, Jenny thought, I can't believe it, but it's true, I can't fight it, why should I fight it? Just because he's my brother. I don't care, I love him and he loves me.

Leaving Day

CHAPTER I

Goodbye Al'e Fuke Hotel

Andy

Andy and Jenny woke up at 8.30am. They had enough time to shower, go for some breakfast in the hotel and then go back to the room to get their bags.