All Fuck Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to finger Harriet faster, her pussy was so wet that Jenny pushed a third finger deep inside of her as her tongue flicked her throbbing clit over and over.

"That's it you little slut, you want to make me cum as my brother fucks your cunt?" Harriet moaned.

"Yeeess pleeease!!" Jenny managed to moan back.

"Keep going... keep fucking going you little whore." Harriet panted.

With how hard Ryan was fucking her Jenny found it harder to stick to Harriet's clit but she did the best she could.

Harriet's pussy started to twitch and clench around her fingers and her moaning grew louder. Jenny knew she was close to getting this amazing woman to cum.

"Oh fuck... that's it Jenny, make me cum.... Make me cum you fucking slut!" Harriet moaned.

"Mmmm!" Jenny replied.

Her fingers pumped in and out, her tongue constantly flicked Harriet's clit.

"FUUUCKCK I'M CUMMING!!" Harriet then roared out.

Her cunt tightened around Jenny's finger and suddenly a gush of nectar came from her beautiful pussy.

"Mmmm!" Jenny moaned at the addictive taste as she made another woman cum for the first time.

She kept fingering Harriet faster and faster, whose body was shaking and twitching throughout her orgasm. Listening to this older, black woman moan and cum because of her was making Jenny shake with pleasure.

"Come up here!" Harriet ordered.

She grabbed Jenny's head and pulled her up. Ryan's thick cock slipped out of her pussy as she moved.

Soon, Jenny was on top of Harriet, their bodies pressed together. Harriet's big, heavy tits squished against Jenny's small and perky ones.

Harriet pulled Jenny's head closer and shoved her tongue into the young girls mouth.

They passionately made out for a few moments until Ryan moved up and slammed his cock balls deep back into Jenny.

"Fuuuckk yeees!! Fucking destroy me!" Jenny moaned.

Harriet lightly gripped around Jenny's throat and stared into her eyes.

"You like my brothers cock in your cunt?" Harriet whispered to her.

"Fuuuck yes! So fucking much!!! He's fucking destroying my cunt!" Jenny moaned out.

Harriet lent up and shoved her tongue into the moaning girls mouth, her fingers still lightly gripped around her throat.

Ryan just kept fucking the 19 year old. He watched his big, black cock move in and out of her tight cunt that wrapped around him.

"Oooooh fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum on your cock!!" Jenny shouted.

"Not yet!" Harriet then shouted back, "Ryan, fuck me!"

Ryan pulled out of Jenny, who let out a quiet moan and her body felt empty.

"Ooooh god yes!" Harriet moaned.

Jenny could feel Ryan's body pretty much on top of her, she could feel him thrusting as he fucked his sister with her in the middle.

All three of their bodies pressed together, two ebony people sandwiching a little white girl.

"Oh fuck, he's so fucking thick isn't he!" Harriet moaned.

"I fucking love it! My cunt is wrecked!" Jenny moaned back.

Being in the middle of these siblings fucking had Jenny getting even more pleasure, even without her own pussy getting touched.

Until Ryan pulled out of Harriet and slammed back into Jenny.

"Fuuck yes!" Jenny moaned.

He would fuck Jenny for a minute, then move back into Harriet's pussy.

Over and over he would swap which woman he was fucking.

Jenny was moaning like a wild animal in between them.

"Please...." Jenny panted, "Please can I cum? I need to!"

"I know," Harriet said, "Ryan, lie down."

"Good thinking." He replied.

Jenny felt weak and could barely move, she just watched Harriet get up from under hear, then Ryan lay down next to her.

When she looked at his massive, glistening cock she couldn't believe it actually fit inside her, I'm gonna be so stretched after this!

"Ride him." Harriet then ordered.

"Ookay." Jenny panted out.

Jenny straddled her legs either side and face Ryan.

"No, face the other way." Harriet ordered.

"Oh right, okay." Jenny replied.

She turned around and took Ryan's dark meat into her hands, lining it up with her pussy, she slowly slid herself down his giant cock.

"Yeeeeess!" She moaned when she felt her skin touch his and she took the whole thing.

Jenny started to bounce up and down on his cock, she loved being able to see it stretching her unnatural, seeing his dick disappear as her pussy swallowed the entire thing.

Then Harriet slightly pushed her forward and before Jenny could say anything, Harriet's tongue pressed against Jenny's swollen clit.

"Hooolllyy fuuuucckkk!!!" Jenny moaned at the double pleasure.

Her breathing was heavier than ever.

With everything going on Jenny could barely move, luckily Ryan grabbed her hips and with his strength he guided her up and down his cock.

Harriet's tongue never left Jenny's clit as she bouncing up and down.

"Oh fuck.... That's so fucking good!! Fuuuuckk me!!" Jenny panted.

Harriet reached up and squeezed Jenny's tits as she attacked her clit.

She could feel it building up inside of her. Jenny's breathing became more erratic, her toes started to curl and she knew she was getting past the point of no return.

"Pllleeeasseee can I cum?!" She begged.

"Yes!" Harriet shouted between licks, "Cum for us our white slut!"

That was it, Jenny wasn't holding back any longer.

Her cunt kept getting pushed up and down the black cock as Harriet licked her clit until finally.

"FUUUUUUCCKKINNNG HEEELLLLLL!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!!!"

Jenny felt like her entire body was exploding, she went limp but Ryan kept pushing her up and down his cock.

Her cunt gripped onto his shaft and Harriet's soft wet tongue never left the young girls clit.

"FUUUUCCKKKK MEEEEE!!" Jenny screamed.

Her earth shattering orgasm was never ending. Her entire body was shaking and twitching, it was pleasure like nothing she had received before.

Over and over she would moan like an animal, her pussy would twitch and shake as her legs tenses up.

"Fuck... fuck.... Fuck..." She panted.

Jenny started to feel like she was drenched in sweat and exhausted.

"I'm close!" Ryan moaned.

Jenny wanted him to cum inside of her, but she was so tired she could barely move.

"Cum on my tits!" Harriet then moaned.

With ease, Ryan lifted Jenny up and lay her down, then Ryan stood up. Harriet lay down next to Jenny, until Ryan put his knees either side of Harriet.

Jenny watched as she tried to catch her breath, her chest was heaving up and down.

Ryan was stroking his big, black cock over Harriet who was grabbing and playing with her heavy tits.

Ryan then leant down and passionately made out with Harriet.

Jenny couldn't explain it, watching this brother and sister kiss so lovingly, even this is sexy moment, it seemed.... Special.

Ryan grunted and Harriet then broke the kiss.

"That's it baby, cover me in your fucking cum!" Harriet moaned.

"Oooooooh fuuuckkk!!" Ryan roared out a might roar.

Fucking hell! Jenny thought as she saw an inhuman amount of cum erupt from his giant cock.

Shot after shot of thick, hot, white cum landed all over Harriet's big black tits. It was never ending, gallons of cum covered the black woman and Ryan was moaning and panting throughout.

He eventually stopped, Jenny could see his cock lose some of its stiffness and Ryan stood up from the bed.

"Come here our slut." Harriet then said.

Jenny still felt too weak to move, but Harriet straddle on top of her.

Once again, their bodies pressed together. Ryan's cum spread from Harriet's body onto Jenny's as Harriet pushed her tongue in the 19 year old's mouth.

Jenny was giving out little moans as they made out. She eventually brought her hands up and held onto Harriet's smooth back.

They simply held each other for a while as they kissed. Their sticky, sweaty bodies pressed against each other as they moaned into the others mouth.

"Mmm." Jenny moaned again.

"How was that?" Harriet asked as she looked into the young girls eyes.

"That was... unreal." Jenny panted.

"Here." Harriet said with a smile.

Harriet moved one of her fingers around one of the pools of cum that formed on Jenny's chest, then pushed it into the younger girls mouth.

"Mmmm." Jenny moaned as she sucked and licked the finger clean, Ryan's cum was just as delicious as Harriet's pussy.

After that, Harriet moved her body up and shoved her tits into Jenny's face.

"Lick me clean." She ordered.

Jenny just stuck out her tongue and started to move it around Harriet's chest. She could taste the thick cum all over her, she happily swallowed down every drop that she could.

Until eventually, Harriet stood up.

"Well, that was fun." Harriet said.

When Jenny looked up she saw Harriet and Ryan kissing.

That was the best experience of my life, I think I might actually be dead.

"I think you need a shower, sweetie." Ryan finally said to Jenny.

"Yeah, might be a good idea." Jenny replied.

She felt weak, she had no idea how she would wash herself.

"Here, let me help you up." Ryan said and grabbed Jenny's hand to help her to her feet.

"Thank you," Jenny said, "Thank you both, that was amazing."

"Oh no, thank you." Harriet replied.

"I'll just get dressed then leave you to it." Jenny told them.

"Actually," Harriet said with a grin, what is she thinking? "Let's see if you are in the full swing of this for this hotel."

"What do you mean?" Jenny asked her, not understanding.

"Leave your bikini here, walk back to your room like that." Harriet told her.

She can't be serious, like this? I'm naked, covered in cum and sweat, and it's pretty obvious I had the life fucked out of me.

"Won't I get into trouble? Walking around like this?" Jenny asked.

"You're going to see a lot more than just naked people this week," Harriet said, "You don't have to, if you don't want to."

Jenny looked at them both, they were amazing, perfect and just gave her so much pleasure. She had decided to fully embrace the holiday, who cares about how she looked anyway?

"Fuck it, why not." She said.

"That a girl," Ryan said with a smile, "we'll see you soon."

"Definitely." Jenny told them.

With a deep breath, she opened the door and headed into the hallway.

I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm actually walking through a hotel, naked and covered in cum... fuck my pussy is sore now.

As Jenny walked through, she couldn't help but get some sort of pleasure knowing that people could see her in that state. When people looked, she gave them a smile and even said hi to one person.

She eventually made it back to her room and took a thirty minute shower. Her pussy felt like it had been battered, but it was worth every second.

Jenny then went onto the balcony to see if she could see Andy.

He's probably still reading his book by the pool, she thought, but as she looked out, he was nowhere to be seen.

Hmm, I wonder what he's up to?

CHAPTER II

"Wait... You're father and son?"

Andy

What on earth is she doing?!

Andy stared in amazement as he watched Jenny making out with an older black woman, whilst a black man was rubbing her through her bikini bottoms.

Wait, that's the woman from the other day! He realised.

Andy couldn't hide it, watching his sister make out with another woman was turning him on immensely. When he saw all three walk inside Andy knew exactly what was going to happen, but his imagination meant his cock was rock hard in his shorts.

It was strange, the night before, everything seemed easy, he was going to have a fun week with Jenny and maybe have sex. At one point he even thought he was going to get to sleep with his sister, even though he knew that was so wrong.

However, when he woke up, he worked himself into a bit of a frenzy worrying about it.

Andy had never been confident or good at talking to anyone, the thought of trying to have sex with people all week had his nerves running wild. He didn't want to have to go up and flirt with a woman, he just wanted to relax.

However, Jenny seemed to be jumping right in, for all Andy knew, she was about to have sex with a black couple!

As he sat there, his hard cock poking up in his swimming shorts, Andy jumped into the pool to try and calm himself down. He did a couple of lengths but nothing did the trick, his cock was rock hard.

Eventually, he relaxed on one side of the pool, his arms over the edge as his body floated. He looked up and saw the balcony to his and Jenny's room, the glass outside made it so you could easily see in.

"Hey there." Suddenly a deep, manly voice said from behind.

Andy jumped and turned around, he saw a man that he had seen the other day. He looked to be in his 50s, greyish black hair and a stubble beard. He was smiling back at Andy and Andy gave an awkward smile back.

"Hope you don't mind if we join you?" He asked as he swam over.

That was when Andy spotted the guy behind him.

He only looked to me late 20s, 30 at the most. He had short black hair but no facial hair.

"Erm, no, sure." Andy nervously replied.

His nerves took over and he started to get a little worried, maybe I should just go back and read, he thought, but suddenly both men were either side of him and a little too close for his liking.

Every now and again with the movement of the water, both of them would brush up against Andy.

"I'm Ian." The older man said.

"Connor." The other then continued.

"H-hi, I'm Andy." Andy awkwardly replied.

"We've seen you the last couple of days, so we wanted to come and meet you." Ian told him.

Why would he want to meet me?

Andy just gave an awkward nod and smile but did his best not to look them in the eye.

"So, how are you finding your stay here?" Ian asked.

"Y-yeah, pretty good." Andy told him.

"Pretty good isn't good enough when you are staying at this hotel," Ian said and then his hand appeared on Andy's shoulder, "not had much action yet?"

Oh my god! Is he hitting on me?!

"I... erm... I..." Andy stuttered out.

Andy had never really been interested in men, sure he had thought about it, which guys haven't, but Andy never thought he would do anything about it.

"Don't be so nervous, we're all here for a good time." Connor then joined in and moved a little closer.

"Oh yeah, we've had some good times already." Ian said.

What do I do?!

Andy felt stuck, he knew he should get out of that situation but he couldn't seem to move or speak. What was worse, his hard cock still refused to go down. He tried to argue that it was because of Jenny, not these two men.

"Are you here for the festival?" Ian asked, his hand never left Andy's shoulder.

"Y-yeah, should be." Andy replied back to him.

"What's wrong?" Connor ask, his hand moving and touching Andy's arm, "Don't tell us you've never been with a guy before?"

"I... haven't." Andy whispered to them.

"Well, lucky us." Ian said with a huge smile.

As they both moved in closer, Andy felt like he was wedged between these two men.

"I mean, you must've thought about it, right?" Ian asked, his head grew closer and closer to Andy's.

"I guess, I mean, I dunno." Andy told him, although he thought his head was about to explode.

"There's nothing to it," Connor whispered, his mouth had gotten so close to Andy's ear that it sent a shiver of pleasure down his spy, "it's just like being with a woman, but better."

Suddenly, one of their hands reached into Andy's shorts and their fingers wrapped around his hard cock.

"Oooh!" Andy moaned in pleasure and shock, he couldn't believe how forward they were being.

"Look at that, you seem pretty excited about it," Ian said, apparently he was the one holding Andy's cock, "have a feel, son."

What?

"Wait... You're father and son?" Andy blurted out.

"Oh yeah," Connor whispered and then his hand reached into Andy's shorts and joined Ian's, "we come here every year, luckily my mum never wants to come."

Oh my god! Jenny said there would be incest, but I never imagined this! Fuck, why does it feel so good!

The two men slowly stroked Andy's hard cock together, each of them had gotten so close that their wet bodies were all touching.

Andy felt like his head was spinning, he was so horny, he didn't know what to do.

"Here son, let's show him." Ian said.

Andy's eyes then shot wide open as in front of him, he watched Ian and Connor start to kiss and passionately make out. Their tongues danced along each other's as their hands kept slowly stroking Andy's cock.

Oh my god! Why is that so hot?!

"Mmm, that doesn't seem so hard does it?" Ian said and turned his attention back to Andy.

The young Andy was frozen, he couldn't deny how turned on it had made him, but can I really do something with a man?

Fortunately for Andy, his decision was slightly made for him when Ian leant in and suddenly he had an older man's lips pressed against his.

In his horny and shocked state, Andy just closed his eyes and kissed Ian back.

"There we go, that's more like it." Connor whispered into Andy's ear.

Andy felt a tongue press against his closed lips, which he instinctively opened and let in. Suddenly, Andy was pressing his tongue back against Ian's.

I'm making out with a man old enough to be my dad! What is going on! But, Jenny was making out with a girl.

The two hands on Andy's cock kept moving up and down as Andy got lost in his kiss with Ian.

"Mmmm." Andy started to moan into Ian's mouth, he could feel the older man's stubble rub against him as they made out.

"My turn." Connor suddenly said.

Something touched Andy and turned his head, then Connor leant in and kissed him. Andy was suddenly making out with another man.

Oh god, I'm so horny, this feels so good!

One of the hands around his cock moved lower and started to massage his balls in the water as the other kept stroking his shaft. The whole time, Andy made out with Connor, he got more and more into it until he started to kiss him with passion.

"Here you go, let me help guide you." Ian whispered.

Andy then felt Ian grab onto his wrist, Andy was too lost in the moment to do anything against it and allowed Ian to take charge.

Andy's hand was pushed inside Ian's swimming shorts and then he touched the man's big, throbbing cock. He instinctively opened his hand and wrapped his fingers around the big cock.

Fuuuucck, why does that feel so good in my hand? Andy moaned in his head.

There he was, in the pool, two men playing with his cock and balls, kissing one and wanking off the other. Something that twenty minutes earlier he never would've imagined.

Fuck it, Jenny's making the most of it, why shouldn't I!

With his mind set on embracing their "anything and everything" deal, Andy took a proper grip of Ian's cock and started to stroke him a little faster.

"Oh yeah, that's a good boy." Ian moaned.

"Mmmm, let me try." Connor then said and broke the kiss.

Ian then turned Andy's head and continued to kiss him as Connor pushed Andy's free hand into his shorts.

Gripping onto it, Andy was then wanking both men either side of him as they played with him.

He couldn't believe it, Andy had no idea how he found himself in that situation, but he was loving it.

For ages, the two men would alternate making out with Andy, as the young Andy stroked both of their cocks.

"Oh god." Andy moaned when Ian started to kiss his neck.

"Do you like that?" Connor whispered into Andy's mouth.

"Yeah... it's so good." Andy moaned back.

The two men moved a little and suddenly their swimming shorts rose to the surface of the pool. Andy's eyes went open in shock, realising they were completely naked.

1...45678...19