All Girl's School: A Cunt Fest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you?" she asked, Rose continuing to bob on that chocolate stick I wanted for myself.

"Yes, I am," I smiled, taking my dress the rest of the way off. Since I'd dressed to provide easy access to my body, I was now excitedly nude except for my beige thigh highs. I couldn't wait to begin... well, to begin whatever these two teens had in store for me.

"Go watch the door, Rose," Tamara ordered.

"Nice body, Ms. Walker," Rose said, looking up at me from her submissive position on her knees.

"You too," I said, "delicious, even," admiring hers as she stood up.

"Enjoy," Rose said to me, giving Tamara's cock one last tug.

"Oh, I imagine I will," I said, walking over to Tamara, who was now standing.

I silently lowered myself before her then asked, "May I please suck this nice cock?"

"Yes, you may," she chuckled at my politeness.

"So hot," Rose added, as I took it in my mouth.

"I'm going to fuck her face," Tamara said, using her hand and grabbing big fistfuls of my hair.

"Oh yes, skull fuck her," Rose urged, our brief sweet conversation taking a sudden swerve to nasty.

And she did just that.

I just breathed through my nose and focused on not gagging as the head of her cock tickled my tonsils with its deep thrusts.

Fuck, did I love this.

Her cock slamming into my mouth.

Her balls bouncing off my chin.

Rose avidly watching my supposed humiliation.

When she pulled out following a few dozen deep thrusts, saliva drooled out of my mouth, drizzling primarily onto her cock.

"You have a great mouth, Ms. Walker," she complimented, looking possessively down at me.

"You have a great cock," I complimented back, reaching out and stroking it.

"Ready to get fucked, you eager teacher slut?" she asked, tapping my lips with her cock.

"Fuck, yes," I admitted, dying to have a real cock in my long-neglected cunt.

She pulled me up, led me to the lockers, bent me over and wordlessly slid inside me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as she filled me.

"I'm going to be fucking you all year," she said as she pumped into me.

"That had better be a promise," I moaned, as two more bucket list fantasies could be checked off: getting fucked by a shemale and by a black cock.

"You better believe it," she said, as she pushed downwards on my head, showing she was in charge.

"Oh yes, use me," I moaned, loving her dominant attitude, my orgasm already rising.

"Come for me, you bimbo fuck slut," she ordered as my moans increased.

"Yes, call me names," I moaned as my orgasm continued rising.

"Want to know something, teacher fuck slut?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, yes," I answered, both because I wanted to know whatever she wanted to tell me, and because my orgasm was so fucking close.

"I took your daughter's anal cherry the other day," she revealed, slamming into me extra hard, which tipped me over the edge and made me erupt.

"Yes!" I screamed, praying no one was in the building to hear my screams of rapture.

"Oh yes, your daughter is one submissive slut just like you," she continued, pounding my pussy throughout my orgasm.

"Like mother, like daughter," I responded, although it took about twenty seconds to manage those four words.

"Indeed," she laughed, as she pulled out and I spun around, dropped before her and took her cock, coated in my cum, into my mouth.

"I'm not done fucking you," she said, as I hungrily bobbed on her chocolate cock.

She pulled me up a moment later, astonishing me with her strength as she lifted me up in the air and lowered me smoothly onto her cock. She was manhandling me unlike any man ever had. And I fucking loved it.

"Oh yes, fucking fuck the hell out of me," I babbled.

"You sure don't sound much like a teacher," she smirked.

"Right now I'm just your bimbo slut," I moaned.

"Yes, you got that right," she agreed, as she somehow continued to hold me in midair while fucking me.

A few more deep strokes, and she laid me on the cold floor and kept fucking me.

Hard.

Deep.

"Look at me while I fuck you, slut," she demanded, as I'd closed my eyes and just let the pleasure consume me, a second orgasm rising.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, not even realizing I'd called her that until it was out of my mouth.

"You're going to have a lot of Mistresses this year," she replied as my second orgasm was about to burst.

"I can't wait," I said, as I looked into her eyes and bucked my hips up to meet her deep thrusts.

A minute later that second orgasm ripped through me.

I was still coming when she pulled out, sat down on the same bench she'd been on when I walked in and ordered, "Come get your chocolate shake."

"Yes indeed, Mistress," I cried eagerly, crawling over to her and devouring her cunt-cum-coated cock.

"Oh yes, you may be the biggest teacher slut here," she moaned as I bobbed as if I were in a porn movie (another fantasy on my bucket list).

I moaned on her cock in response before she pulled out a minute later and ordered, "Stroke it, slut."

"Come all over my face," I purred as I furiously jerked her off and got ready to take the facial.

I loved warm cum splattering on my face.

It made me feel so slutty.

So submissive.

"Here it comes, slut," she grunted, before erupting a massive load all over my smiling face.

"Yes, come all over me," I moaned, as rope after rope splattered my face.

"Good, slut," she groaned, as I kept stroking her cock even after her load was done.

"Any time," I said, meaning it.

"Oh, there will be many times," she said as I took her cock back into my mouth.

Eventually we all got dressed and silently went our separate ways.

I went back to my room and wrote down what had just happened at a feverish pace.

Then for the next few days... nothing.

No foot worship.

No shemale cock.

No pictures.

Then it was Homecoming.

Mom was coming.

And I wasn't.

Although I'd written the entire story up to this day.

It didn't feel complete yet.

I needed to submit to pussy.

I needed to submit to Sarah.

Maybe, just maybe, I also had to submit to Zoe.

The library was closed on Friday as it was being prepared for some part of the festivities, so I was surprised during my prep when I got a text: Library now, slut.

I didn't hesitate as I responded, already springing away from my desk where I'd been grading: On my way.

Two minutes later I was hustling into the library, where Karen was standing outside. She smiled and said, "Looking hot, Ms. Walker."

"Thanks," I said, not repaying the compliment, as although she probably knew why I was entering the closed library, I didn't want to presume.

"Go ahead, she's waiting for you," she said, turning my slight doubt into no longer a doubt.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem," she smiled as I walked inside.

"Over here," Sarah called out.

I walked over and saw our librarian on her knees dining on the pussy I'd been craving for over a week now.

"Hi, Mistress," I greeted happily, wanting to make it clear I was here to serve in any way whatsoever.

"Miss me?" she asked.

"I've been in constant lust since last week," I admitted.

"Today you're about to have the submissive treat of your life," she said, as smooth as if she didn't have the librarian between her legs licking away.

"At Homecoming?" I asked, as I watched her getting licked... wishing it was me doing the honours.

"Oh, you'll be coming all right," she said.

"But my mother will be here," I pointed out.

"So?" she asked, as if this was the most ludicrous objection I could have ever pulled out of my ass.

"It's just that..." I began, and then said, "Never mind. I'm ready for whatever you expect of me."

"Good pet," she said, as she began to really grind on the librarian's face.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said.

"Be in your classroom at 5:45," she instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded.

"You may go," she said, "I need to give Ms. Walters the treat she's been working on for some time now."

"Yes, Mistress," I repeated. "Enjoy your treat, Joan," I added in a strange gesture of submissive solidarity.

After school I went to my room and wrote some more. I got dressed sexy, but not too sexy, intending to head to my classroom early, praying I was going to finally get to eat Sarah's cunt.

Just as I was getting ready to leave, my mother showed up.

I gave her a hug and said she should go and meet up with Zoe, as I had a couple of last-minute things I needed to complete for the event. She bought it and I headed to my classroom, oddly feeling guiltless for lying to my mother.

I waited, and Sarah arrived right on time.

"You look very nice, my pet," she said, as she closed my door and locked it.

"You look beautiful, Mistress," I returned the compliment.

"Thank you," she said as she slipped out of her heels, walked over to a student desk and sat on top of it.

"Kneel before me," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, lowering myself before her.

"Turn around," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I repeated, those two words becoming my new mantra of obedience.

"On all fours," she instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," I said again, as I got on all fours, my ass pointing towards her.

"You have some scenes in your stories where the submissive humps a foot," she said, and then added, "ever done it in real life?"

"No, just in fantasy," I admitted, as I felt her foot reaching underneath my dress.

"Well, it's time to change that answer," she said. "Hump my foot, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed from my submissive state, beginning to move my hips against her foot... happy I'd left my underwear in my dresser.

"You're already quite wet," she noticed accurately.

"I've been wet all week," I admitted.

"Well, today you're going to have many of your fantasies come true," she promised.

"I'll do anything," I moaned.

"Eat out your daughter?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied without hesitation, feeling inside that if that possibility occurred I'd be helpless to resist... my submissive nature would take over, so why not skip all the drama beforehand and just go with it?

"What about your mother?"

"If she agreed, I'd eat her too," I said, thinking that would be pretty hot... my mother still was a very pretty woman, and her body was in wonderful shape.

"Good to know," she said, as she moved her foot away after I'd begun moaning louder.

"Anything you tell me to," I pledged, desperate to be used.

"I know," she said, getting off the desk.

I waited on all fours for instructions.

"Put your phone on vibrate," she instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded.

"See you later," she said, as she slipped back into her heels.

"I can't wait," I said, standing up.

"I know," she said, before she left me alone.

I regained my composure and headed to the Homecoming evening, where I met lots of famous women including politicians, movie stars, lawyers, news broadcasters and many more.

After dinner, Governor Greene was introduced, and she gave a speech. I was in awe of her presence. I hung on her every word until I felt my phone buzz. I slyly looked at it; sitting on either side of me were my mother and daughter. Staffroom now!

I whispered, "I need to go to the washroom."

"Now?" Mom asked, knowing how much I idolized Governor Greene.

"I just can't hold it," I replied, getting up.

"Okay," Mom said, seeming quite surprised. I glanced at Zoe and she was smiling. Did she know where I was being summoned? And why? I sensed that she did.

I headed out, and to the staffroom which was at least a little ways away from the festively decorated gymnasium where the event was taking place.

"Enjoying yourself?" Sarah asked, as I walked into the room.

"I am," I nodded.

"Horny?"

"I am."

"Let me check," she said, as she gestured for me to sit on the couch.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, as I went over and sat down.

"Show me how much you want me to finger fuck you," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I repeated, as I placed my feet onto the couch and arched my back in a unique and vulnerable position.

"Impressive," she approved, as she positioned herself between my legs, her knees resting on the lip of the couch.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, not at all worried about being caught, like I should have been. Was she going to eat me? Most of the Mistresses in my stories seldom eat pussy and almost never do it first, as she moved her fingers to my very wet pussy.

"Spread those legs so I can check out this MILF pussy."

"Yes, Mistress,"

"So wet," she said, as she traced my pussy lips with her fingers.

"All for you," I moaned, as she slid her fingers inside me.

"You ready to be my mindless submissive pet?" she asked.

"One hundred percent," I moaned, the idea so fucking appealing.

"Good," she said, as she pulled her fingers out, treating my libido like a pleasure yoyo. She stood up and said, "At our next meeting tonight I'll have something special for you."

"I can't wait," I said, my body trembling with anticipation.

"It'll be worth the wait," she promised, tracing her fingers across my lips.

I opened my mouth and sucked my wetness off her fingers.

"Soon," she said, and walked away.

Fuck, she was driving me to the brink of sexual insanity.

If she didn't get me off or at least let me get her off, I might just molest the next woman who came near me.

I now did have to go pee, or at least to calm down, so I headed to the bathroom only to get a pretty big surprise.

TMZ news anchor Joan Wallace was on the counter getting fucked by Amber.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer," Amber jibed, as I stood there gawking.

I stammered, "S-s-s-orry," and rushed back out.

I rested outside against the wall until I was in a suitable state to return to the banquet. Governor Greene was still speaking.

As I arrived, I knew this was just the beginning of a wild night of surprises.

I returned to take in the end of the Governor's speech, which included her vision of 2020, which had the entire room standing up and roaring with applause. God, did she know how to stir up feminine power. I only hoped the country was ready for a female President.

"You look flushed," Mom said.

"She's such an inspiration," I explained, although I was only partly referring to the Governor.

"Yes, she is," Mom nodded, in a tone that seemed to carry something else with it.

"I need to go meet her," Zoe said.

"Go ahead, honey," I said, although I too was dying to meet this icon.

In the next hour there were dancing, visiting, and I did indeed get to meet the Governor, who was even more beautiful and awe-inspiring in person.

I'd just finished chatting with her when I got the much-anticipated text. Bio hallway now.

My eyes went wide at the idea of the bio hallway. Sure, it was a fair distance away from where we were all gathered, but it was also very open. No nooks or crannies. Hopefully Sarah was only going to meet me there before taking me to her dorm or some other place to use me.

I responded I was on my way and snuck out of the happening party, as an all-girl band played a 1980s medley which I would have loved to hear.

I arrived in the hallway, thankfully passing no one on the way, to see Sarah chatting with Amber.

When Sarah saw me, she told Amber, "Ten minutes."

"Of course," Amber replied, and walked out past me with a knowing smile on her face.

"Amber," I greeted.

"Slut," she responded, sauntering past me as my cheeks burned at the libel. Well perhaps not libel, since it was accurate.

"Lie on the floor on your back," Sarah ordered.

"Here?"

"Would you prefer the gym in the middle of the festivities?"

"No, no, here is just fine," I stammered, knowing if she'd read enough of my stories she'd know my submissives always gave in eventually. That said, the idea of being at the center of a lesbian orgy was another fantasy I often wrote about... usually in my fictional Le Chateau Club.

"Good," she said, pointing to the floor.

I lowered myself to the floor, shame coursing through me... was I really willing to have her use me in the middle of a spacious hallway? The fact I was now on my back answered the rather rhetorical question.

"Still hungry?"

"I never did get my dessert," I replied coyly.

"This is more of a full meal deal," she countered as she straddled my face. Last time she had teased me, this time she didn't.

She lowered herself right onto my welcoming face.

As soon as her intoxicating scent enveloped me, captured by her dress, I finally became the submissive lesbian I'd fantasized being for years.

I no longer cared that a teenager was face-sitting on me in the middle of a hallway that often swarmed with people.

I would have licked her pussy on my Mom's kitchen table.

I would have licked her onstage during this gala evening.

I would have licked her on my desk in my classroom during a test.

I would have licked her anyplace, anytime.

I extended my tongue and tasted her peach.

My taste buds came alive.

I reached my arms around her thighs so I could pull my head up and really attack this pussy I'd been craving for weeks, as anticipation had at long last led to cornucopia.

This was everything I'd written about for years and more.

Fantasy tingled my pussy and got me wet; reality gushed my pussy and flooded utter exhilaration throughout my body.

Clarity became crystal clear.

This was who I was.

I was a submissive.

A lesbian.

A pet for teen pussy.

Her pussy was tangy and wet, like I was licking the juice out of a peach.

She finally spoke, a good minute into my pussy exploration and mental revelations, "That's it, my eager pet, explore your new home."

My new home!

So exciting!

So where I wanted to live.

Between her legs.

Between all the girls' legs.

Between my daughter's legs.

Perhaps even my Mom's legs.

"Home is where the cunt is," she moaned, as I tried to get to her clit, but the position made it too difficult to reach.