All Girl's School: A Cunt Fest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then greeted, "Hey, ladies."

"Oh my," I heard a voice gasp... a voice I knew all too well. My daughter's.

"Finally," someone else said.

My humiliation was multiplied when Sarah got off me and I looked up to see four high school beauties all staring down at me.

Amber, Sarah's clear number two whom I'd earlier walked in on tonight.

Dalla, a black beauty.

My daughter, looking radiant in a red dress.

Lastly Penny, in all black showcasing her blonde, tanned, Scandinavian looks.

"I can explain," I said, as I remained on my back, pussy juice all over my face.

"Explain what? That you're our newest pet?" Amber asked, walking over to me.

"I, um, I, uh," I tried to construct a sentence, but my desire to indeed be their newest pet overrode any moral stance that I was their teacher and for one of them, her mother.

"It's okay, Mom," Zoe said. "I know."

What did she know? Those two words could mean a plethora of scandalous things.

"Follow," Amber ordered.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes, you," she said, shaking her head. "Not the brightest pet, is she?"

"She'll need some training," Sarah said, "but not a whole lot: she's a natural."

I went to stand up but she ordered, "Crawl."

"Yes, Mistress," I said to Amber, letting her know I understood the hierarchy and especially my position in it.

"No hesitation. She may indeed do well," Amber smiled, as I followed her.

"I'll obey anything you say without hesitation," I tossed out, crawling behind her into the ballroom, where I wondered why the social aspects of the night weren't in here instead of in the gym, since this was so regally decorated.

Once we were inside, Sarah went to a bag and removed what I quickly learned were two strap-ons.

"Mother and daughter sluts, get naked," Sarah ordered.

I looked up at Zoe, terrified to do this in front of her, even though deep inside it sent my excitement off the charts.

She smiled, "It's okay, Mom, I've wanted to do this with you for a long time."

"You have?" I asked, this being the biggest shock of all the revelations.

"Ever since I started reading your stories and learned how many daughter and Mom fantasies you had," she revealed.

"You know about that?" I asked, even though the answer was obvious.

"I have for over a year," she admitted.

"No way," I gasped.

"You left your laptop open one day and I went to google something and I found your author website. I spent the next six months reading every story you ever wrote."

"Oh, God, I'm so sorry," I said, mortified she knew all this about me.

"Oh Mom, I just love how kinky a submissive slut you are," she said.

I realized that Zoe had just explained how Sarah had learned that Jenny Walker was also Jasmine Walker, and how she'd been able to learn so much about what floated my boat. Once my trusting daughter had submitted to Sarah my secret identity must have become community property, and since in my Jasmine role I've always been very open about all my kinks and fetishes, I was almost literally an open book containing hundreds of stories about all my kinks. And anything that turned Jasmine on also turned Jenny on, since we were the same person. Case closed. And since I now loved where this journey was taking me, I couldn't be angry with Zoe for outing me. Not one least little bit!

But as thoughts are capable of doing, all that reflection happened in a flash, and in the meantime Zoe was on the move. She took me in her arms and shocked me again by kissing me. On the lips. Passionately.

My eyes went wide.

My brain shorted out.

I kissed her back in what quickly became the most intimate kiss of my life.

"So hot," Amber said, as she watched this mother and daughter kiss.

"Jenny, you'll have your own Mom between your legs before the weekend is out," Sarah assured me.

"No way," Amber said.

"I guarantee it," Sarah said with all the confidence of a veteran Mistress.

"I sure hope so," Amber said, as Zoe's tongue continued exploring mine. "Now let's fuck our new sluts."

"Agreed," Sarah laughed.

Zoe broke the kiss and crooned, "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, honey."

She then helped me out of my dress.

I did the same for her.

Sarah said, "Come ride me, Zoey."

"Yes, Mistress," Zoe said easily, submissive like me.

"And come bend over and let me fuck that MILF cunt," Amber ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I echoed.

A moment later Zoe was bouncing on one cock and I was being pounded from behind by another, as I realized the other two girls had disappeared.

No matter. Sarah and Amber were the two Mistresses I most desired to serve.

After a couple of minutes, perhaps more, as I admired my daughter's beautiful body bouncing up and down, we changed positions.

I rode.

Zoe got fucked, bent over the piano.

"Oh God, Mom, I love watching you getting fucked," Zoe moaned.

"I love our being fucked together," I replied.

"Let's do that," Sarah suggested.

A moment later we were side by side, a cock in each of our pussies, riding our Mistresses with reckless abandon.

No shame.

Just lust.

Sharing a moment that many moms may fantasize about but never get to live out.

"Oh God, yes," I moaned, as I tried to sync my movements with my daughter's.

"I want to eat pussy with you too, Mommy," she moaned, the term 'Mommy' one I used usually to show a daughter's submissive nature to her more dominant mom. Or vice versa.

"And I want to eat your pussy," I blurted out, then quickly covered my mouth at my shockingly inappropriate declaration.

"I can make that happen," Sarah said.

"I want to eat Mommy's cunt too," Zoe declared, removing the guilt that had washed through me at my naughty admission.

"All right," Amber said, "why don't we sodomize them at the same time?"

"Sounds like a plan,' Sarah agreed.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass, Mistress," I said, wanting to be the biggest slut I could be.

"And fuck mine too," Zoe added, both of us in complete submissive rapture.

A minute later we were in a very unique 69.

"Eat me, Mommy," Zoe begged, her ass filled with cock.

"Eat me too," I replied, my ass also filled with cock.

"Just get munching, you incestuous sluts," Amber demanded, as she bucked into my ass, making my face splash into Zoe's pussy.

"Yes," I screamed, as I began licking my daughter's pussy... yet another bucket list item checked off... one I'd never thought was a remote possibility.

"Oh yes Mommy, lick your daughter's cunt," Zoe moaned nastily, a word I'd never heard her utter before.

"And eat mine, you cunt hungry slut," I demanded, words spewing out of me I'd only ever imagined typing into something electronic.

And for a few minutes...

But which felt like an eternity in heaven...

We ate each other's pussies while getting our asses fucked.

We both came.

Within seconds of each other.

Me first: my daughter was a damn fine pussy muncher.

"Oh yes, eat Mommy's cum," I screamed as my juices flooded out of me.

"And I'm coming too, Mommy," Zoe declared, as her body trembled and I was finally rewarded with some teen cunt cum after so much teasing and waiting.

"So hot," Amber said, as she watched our kinky incestuous 69.

"Nothing is better than the sweet nectar of your own kin," Sarah said.

"I can't wait to do mine," Amber said.

"Mommy cunt is delicious," Zoe agreed mindlessly as she licked my cunt.

"Want to try something really kinky?" Sarah asked.

"Kinkier than being sodomized by teen students while willingly committing incest by eating my daughter's cunt while she eats mine?" I asked, liking the nasty description. "That I've got to hear."

"Perhaps not kinkier," Sarah admitted, "but I bet it's on your bucket list... or what did you call it in one of your stories? Your fuck-list?"

"I have a lot of fun things waiting on that list," I smiled.

"And tonight I bet we're checking lots of kink right off that list," Sarah said as she pulled out of Zoe's ass.

"That we are," I agreed, wondering which kinky act could be next.

"Put this on, Zoe?" Sarah asked, handing her a strap-on.

"Am I about to be triple teamed?" I asked, wetness leaking down my leg.

"Why, yes you are," Sarah said.

I was left sitting on the floor as I watched my daughter put on a strap-on. She saw me watching and said, "I've wanted to give you the fucking Dad couldn't for a long time."

"Then you'd better make up for lost time," I suggested.

"First, sit on your Mommy's face while you suck my cock," Sarah instructed Zoe.

That was twisted.

She was sucking a cock that had last been in her own ass.

"Yes, Mistress," Zoe agreed eagerly, as she sat on my face and took the cock in her mouth, which I could watch from the unique position I was in.

I felt hands on my legs and then a strap-on slamming into my cunt.

"Oh yes," I moaned as I watched my daughter suck Sarah's plastic cock.

A couple minutes later I straddled my daughter and lowered my asshole onto her cock.

Amber repositioned herself and slid back into my cunt.

Sarah shoved her cock in my mouth, and I was airtight for the first time ever.

It was so hot.

So exhilarating.

Another bucket list item checked off.

Eventually, I came for the second time.

Then our two Mistresses double penetrated Zoe to her second orgasm, before Zoe and I crawled between our Mistresses' legs and brought them both to orgasm... swapping back and forth between the two cunts for a good fifteen minutes.

One we were all dressed, Sarah told me, "Zoe is coming with us for the night. She has a lot more cunt munching to do."

"What about me?" I asked with a pout.

"Oh, I have a hunch your night isn't over yet either," Sarah said.

Zoe gave me a kiss... another passionate one... and repeated, "I love you so much, Mom."

"I love you with all my heart and tongue, sweetheart," I smiled back.

"Ditto," she laughed, before adding, "I expect your face in my cunt for your breakfast tomorrow."

I looked at the clock. It was after midnight. "Do you mean today?"

"I guess I do," she smiled.

Sarah led Zoe out, and I returned to the homecoming festivities to see they were dying down. Fewer than ten people were still mingling around. My Mom was gone, too.

Shit, I'd left her alone for over an hour. What must she think of me?

I headed back to my room, hoping she was still awake.

I walked into my room calling out, "Mom, you awake?"

"Yes, she certainly is," a voice responded. I turned the corner and gasped yet again.

The voice was Governor Greene's.

My mother couldn't speak, because her face was buried in the Governor's pussy.

"Oh my God!" I gasped.

"Hey, that's what I was about to moan," the Governor smiled, her hands holding my mother's face deep in her cunt.

"I can't believe this," I said, my pussy tingling again.

"You do know I hope, that pretty much every alumnus of this school is either a complete lesbian, bi or in a fake hetero relationship to advance the female cause," the Governor explained.

"I'm beginning to learn that," I smiled, now understanding why my mother had suggested I come to work here after my divorce. Although I was curious why she'd never sent me to this school during my last year before going to college.

Although what I was witnessing here was shocking, seeing it after what I'd just done with my daughter made it seem like a natural transition. Perhaps I could have my second sexual encounter in an hour with a family member.

"You l have that special gleam on your face," the Governor noticed.

"Guilty as charged," I admitted.

"It seems you're fitting in here," she continued.

"Actually I'm barely beginning to," I said, "but now I've begun, I'm loving every minute," still just at the beginning of the possibilities in a school filled with lesbian activity.

"Give me a moment," she said as she closed her eyes and was obviously getting close to coming from my mother's tongue.

Feeling brave, I walked over to the two of them and openly watched.

God, it was hot.

God, I wanted it to me.

Between the Governor's legs.

Between my mother's legs.

Between any girl's legs.

"Oh yes," the Governor moaned, letting out not a scream, but rather a dignified moan, which somehow made sense coming from her. She even had orgasms in a classy fashion.

A minute later, the Governor finally let go of my mother's head and said, "Go sit down, Angela."

"Hi, honey," Mom greeted, looking up at me, her face shiny just like mine. Although mine was from my daughter's pussy.

"Hi," I smiled back, unsure what else to say.

"Enjoying the home..." she paused for dramatic effect as she stood up, approached until her face and her huge smile were only a few inches away from my mirror image ones, and stressed the last word in her question, "...coming?"

"It's been a very warm welcome," I replied, playing along.

"Have you indulged in any home cooking?" she asked, the insinuation obvious. She was asking if I'd just had sex with my daughter.

"Yes Mommy, I've suddenly acquired a real taste for home cooking," I replied, insinuating right back at her.

"You two are so adorable," the Governor said, now wearing a strap-on. "Sit down Angela, and let your kid-let-loose-in-the-candy-store daughter gaze upon that beautiful pussy she once came out of."

That should have sounded so weird... such a sentence... yet coming out of the Governor's mouth it sounded erotic and natural.

"You're so bad, Daphne," Mom purred as she walked to a padded bench, sat down and spread her legs, the entire time holding my gaze with her own.

"Have you fantasized about your mother before, Jenny?" the Governor asked, coming over to my mother.

"Um, I...." I began.

"It's perfectly fine if you did, my dear. Incest is the purest form of love," the Governor continued in the same mellow tone she used in her speeches, as she dropped before my mother, who I should mention was now dressed in one of my daughter's school uniforms.

"It is?" I asked, completely compelled by not only the Governor's words, but by her simple essences of being.

"Of course," she nodded, looking back at me. "I've been fucking my daughter since she became the legal age."

"No way!" I gasped, this seeming to be too unbelievable to be true.

"Oh, Jenny," she smiled. "The world is changing and as it does, as we females begin assuming our righteous place on top, we need support from the ones closest to us."

"Of course." I nodded, that making perfect sense.

"And there's nothing closer than having a sexual relationship with your kin," she said. "Nothing purer."

"So it's okay that I just ate out my daughter?" I asked with a smile.

"It sounds like a very pleasant beginning," she smiled, before turning around and beginning to lick my mother, who'd remained silent during this surreal exchange.

"Oh yes, get me nice and wet for my darling daughter," Mom moaned, looking right into my dazzled eyes.

"You want to have your daughter serve you as your personal pussy-pleasing pet?" the Governor asked.

"I've resisted for way too long," Mom admitted.

"I can tell she'll obey your every command," the Governor said. "Won't you, Jenny?"

"Yes indeed, Mistress Governor," I said, wanting to make sure she knew I was a willing submissive.

"And who else?"

"Mistress Zoe," I added. "whom I will obey without hesitation like a good girl."

"Oh yes, I've dreamed of this!" Mom moaned, as she listened to my declaration of submission.

After a moment, as it seemed my words really revved up my Mom, Governor Greene said, "Come and watch me fuck your mother."

"Okay," I said, as the Governor pulled my mother up and led her to the floor.

"Yes honey, watch Mommy get fucked," she said. "And pay close attention: you need to know how Mommy likes it."

"I'll fuck you anytime you like, Mommy," I said, the idea of wearing a strap-on suddenly very stimulating. I can't explain it, but to me a strap-on on a woman is incredibly hot... a visual of my daughter wearing one before she fucked my ass popping into my head.

"And you must also eat Mommy's cunt," she added, as the Governor moved between her legs.

"Twenty-four seven, Mommy," I answered obediently. I loved this!

"Oh my, I should have trained you years ago," she moaned as she began getting fucked.

"Why didn't you?" I asked, that being a very good question.

"I thought it would make me a bad parent," she admitted.

"You're a such a very bad parent," I purred playfully.

"Oh fuck, do I love you, Jenny," Mom moaned, looking at me as she got fucked by the most prestigious woman in America.

"I love you too, Mom," I replied, really enjoying our frank conversation while she was being fucked.

"Am I getting in the way of you two?" Governor Greene asked playfully, as she continued fucking my mother.

"Never," I smiled, admiring her confidence and beauty. "But I wouldn't mind getting involved in this hot encounter. I've already promised to do anything either of you want, and that offer still stands. Anything at all."

"You want to have a threesome with your mother?" she asked.

"If I get to choose, I'd like to eat her cunt while you fuck her," I replied bluntly.

"I believe that can be arranged," she smiled as she pulled out of my mother and offered me the strap-on to suck.

I eagerly devoured it whole, sucking my mother's pussy juice off it. The nastier and more submissive the act, the more turned on I got.

I bobbed like a bitch in heat, trying to showcase my submissive nature.

"You truly are a natural submissive," the Governor approved, as she pulled out and pulled my mother up off the floor.

"I've always known that about myself, but now I'm finally getting thrown into the deep end of the pool and I'm thrilled!" I admitted, as I watched the Governor lead Mom over to a wall.

"Now come over here you happy slave you, and help me get your mother off," the Governor ordered jovially, as she raised one leg and expertly slid her strap-on into Mom's cunt.

"I'd love to," I said, hurrying to join them.

As I lowered myself in front of my mother, she smiled, "I've imagined this for a long time, sweetheart."

"Me too," I said, thinking of the many mother-daughter stories I'd written, especially Three Sisters.

"Well, get licking, my baby girl," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Mommy," I replied, wanting to make it clear I fully embraced my place as the bottom girl in this new hierarchy we were establishing on the fly.