All Comments on 'All Grown Up'

by Maria24

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dafuq?

"He grabbed her from the breasts"?!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Nice how both their bodies changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just tell me her engagement is off

And I'll be contempt with the knowledge their wild romp in the basement was the start of something beautiful. Even if he was groping her in some weird contrary to conventional physics way during sex.

3*

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

A nice hot story .. how cousins decided to explore and bang each other hard. She being older and more experienced and her younger cousin well built to deliver! Hopefully, she will start hanging around with him so they can take their time and bring each other off even longer:) Yes, hopefully, she will call off the engagement so they can continue to love/bang each other. Maybe even share an apartment together?

Please, we need more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXQUISITE

Dear Maria

Beautifully descriptive, lush. You are a very good writer and I suggest your style suits your bio to a "t".

Love, A compulsive jerker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good but bad

Nice tale. Very sexy.

BUT you need to keep to one perspective.

You mix first and third person haphazardly.

Its an ugly mix of ”I, me, mine” and ”Dave”

That gives a huge minus.

Proofread, and make sure you stick to one type of story.

Either from first person, or third.

But do keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Facials

Why does almost all pull out to cum on face?? Swallow or cum inside pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

I THOUGHT YOU DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON THIS STORY AND YET YOU HAVE ANONYMOUS RIDICULE LIKE THEY WERE A BIG TIME N.Y.C EDITOR, lol WELL, I DID EDIT FOR AN OUTDOOR MAGAZINE FOR ALASKA, WASHINGTON STATE, OREGON AND MONTANA AND I THINK YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB ON THIS STORY. MADE MY 8 1/2 INCHES HARD AS A ROCK FOR A SHORT TIME. AGAIN, AFTER READING YOUR BIO I SUBSTITUTED ELIZABETH FOR YOU AND WE HAD WONDERFUL SEX, lol I'M GLAD I DON'T HAVE THAT EXTRA 1.5 INCHES KNOWING THE ONLY SEX I'D EVER GET IS FROM THE PORN INDUSTRY. YOU EVER FUCKED A BIG HOLE? EVEN WITH 8.5 INCHES? THANKS FOR THE STORY AND KEEP IT UP. GET IT?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As I go down the list.....

Every story had gotten better than the last one... I hope that continues...

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Well now ...

.... THAT was a sizzling hot scene!!! Nicely done!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaria24@Maria24
Bit older now than my nickname suggests (apparently, using your age when you register on a site might not be the smartest of ideas)...doing my Master's in philosophy while going between jobs, still having fun and trying to write, though free time has become a rare commodity. W...