All Grown Up Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his feet so he was behind her, and pushed forward into her waiting pussy, starting to hump her, both standing in the middle of the room bottomless. Kelly felt the first orgasm rising in her, and let herself go with the passion. "Danny, so good, so good..." She moaned as his cock pounded her pussy, pushing her forward inexorably to her climax.

Not sure how many people could hear her, and unwilling to draw too much attention, she buried her face in the cushion of the easy chair, moaning into it, shaking and quivering as she came. She squirted for the first time in months, plastering Dan's groin with her fragrant, hot juices. Dan's thrusts quickened, and she felt his curly pubic hair brush rhythmically against her trim buttocks.

She came a second time, and felt her legs go weak with the release. He supported her hips with his hands, gripping her ass on either side, and he groaned as he sped up. Plunging harder and deeper into Kelly, the room was filled with their moans, with the slapping sound of his speeding thrusts giving an urgent, quickening counterpoint.

"God, Kelly, I'm going to cum." His panting was ragged now, and she could tell he was so close to filling her pussy. She gripped the chair back harder, clenching her fists, anticipating his orgasm.

He groaned again, and she felt his semen pulse into her waiting pussy, and her third climax hit at the same moment. Simultaneously hitting the peak, their moans were in harmony, each breathing in and moaning at the same time. They had never finished at the same time before, and she loved it, wanted so much more, so much longer.

Dan pulled out of her, and she slid forward, half-collapsing on the chair as he leaned back, both winded and eager to resume. After a moment, Kelly kicked off her shoes and slipped her panties all the way off. The panties were wet with her fluids, and several drops of semen had dripped out of her cunt to further soil the silky fabric. "Fuck, Danny, I hope this place has a washing machine... Don't want to get home and have Jenny wonder why we both smell like sex!"

"It does, but something better, too. I brought a couple of changes of underwear for you, in the event we were overcome with passion when I showed the bungalow to you." Naked from the waist down, except for her still-dry ankle socks, she gingerly avoided the puddle of mixed semen and juices on the floor, and went to the dresser, where she found the promised garments in the bottom drawer.

She cleaned up at the bathroom sink, washing herself with soap and water until the scent of their passion barely remained. Dan did the same afterwards, and pulled boxers out of the top drawer. "Hey, Danny! Those are the same color as the ones you were wearing!"

He grinned conspiratorially. "Jenny doesn't know what panties you wore, does she? She saw me in my boxers this morning, after my shower. Wouldn't do to be wearing a different color when I climb into bed tonight."

"So, you planned this?" She was both wary and very complimented.

"Not exactly. I planned ahead for this, just in case. Keeping my hands off you is so hard to do, and I knew I couldn't trust myself if you made your wicked intentions clear." He leaned forward and kissed her, checking the clock over the stove. "It's been almost half an hour, baby. Sadly, we should get going."

"Too short, but so worth it, my Danny!"

****************

They got back to the house, and Kelly pulled the bag of groceries out of the back, and went to the kitchen door with Dan trailing behind her. Dan secured the garage door, and was in just a moment later.

Jenny beamed at Dan, and thanked him for the last minute grocery run with a huge hug, and obviously very happy to see him. She turned to Kelly, "What did you get?" Dan had already coached Kelly on the drive back, and Kelly ticked off a few items to Jenny, then started pulling them out of the bag and placing them in their spots in the cupboard.

Jenny took Dan by the hand and led him into the living room while Kelly finished up, and she stacked the dishes for good measure. When she finished, it was nearly ten, and she was sure everyone was tired as she was. Mom and Dad had already turned in, minutes after they got back from dinner, and both Jenny and Dan looked tired, though Kelly knew exactly how he had reached that state, and smiled inwardly. A few minutes later, the lights were mostly off downstairs, the huge fir dark, and everyone was upstairs in their bedrooms.

After changing for bed and brushing her teeth in the smaller third-floor bathroom, Kelly went to her room, and turned on her laptop, checking the feeds. Her breath caught in her throat, a mixture of joy and possessiveness, as he saw Dan and Jenny making out on the bed, naked and on top of the covers. She saw Dan was hard again, and held her breath when he rolled on top of Jenny and she put his cock inside her.

"Oh, baby, fuck her..." The words quietly escaped, and she hiked her nighty up to her tummy and slipped her panties off the second time tonight. Her door was locked, and her eyes were riveted on the two in the master bedroom, embracing passionately, moving rhythmically. Kelly started to play with her pussy, bringing some of her juices up to moisten her clit, moaning nearly inaudibly at her own touch and in memory of her Danny's cock barely two hours ago, cumming inside her.

She turned the speakers all the way off, and just watched. Dan started to speed up inside her sister, but not as frantically as earlier in the cabin with her. Jenny mouthed a moan, arching her back to take more of him in, and Kelly considered buying herself a pair of headphones. She loved the sounds of the two of them fucking, and the masculine groans when Danny came inside her, either her cunt or her mouth didn't matter. Her own warm, wet hole, still eager to be filled again, accommodated her index and middle fingers, and her other hand spread her lips and stroked the delicate nub of flesh at its apex.

After a few minutes, they finished, and Kelly timed her orgasm to Dan's, noting absently that it didn't look like her sister had hit the same summit, but still looked happy and halfway into a state of carnal bliss. Kelly know how she felt, and was happy for them both, and slightly envious she and Danny hadn't been the ones to linger, and take much longer satisfying one another. She looked forward to going back to the cabin in a couple of days, maybe on the pretext of post-Christmas shopping. Crawling into bed, still naked, she happily curled up under the covers.

She awoke later to a noise, but she couldn't identify it at first. Her laptop was off, and there couldn't have been sound without the speakers on. Listening, she heard it again, a soft moan, seemingly restrained, but only barely. Listening at her door, it seemed fainter, so it wasn't in the hallway, and the thought of anyone fucking in the hall while she was in her bedroom mortified her. Fully awake, she hoped it wasn't her parents, then switched on the laptop. The digits in the lower corner of her display told her it was just after three a.m.

Jenny and Dan were at it again, this time with Jenny riding him on her haunches, sitting up as he thrust inside her. Christmas must be cumming, Kelly thought wryly, happy they were back to their old habits, and a little bit envious it wasn't her riding Danny. She turned on the volume now, just a little bit, and heard them sighing, trying to keep quiet for the second time that night. Kelly felt her clit quiver in sympathy to their passion, and absently stroked her slit, feeling her own juices on her fingers. She hit "Record" in the media player, but didn't settle back to watch.

Without consciously deciding to, she found herself opening her closet door, then the hidden panel, crawling in the nude through the hidden passage to their master closet. Kelly had maneuvered through the narrow little alley many times in her senior year, so navigating in the dark was easy. She crept through into their closet, sliding the low panel almost in place, and crawled through to the bathroom. The only sources of illumination were a nightlight low on the wall, and a hint of moonlight through the translucent window over the bathtub. The door to the bedroom was open, and she heard their moans.

Slinking slowly and silently to the door, she peeked through, and watched Jenny moving her hips forward and back, humping Dan, her Danny. Kelly's breath was hot in her throat, and she knew how wet and ready she was, but dared not touch herself now, completely aware she wouldn't be able to resist another orgasm, one she wouldn't be able to keep quiet.

She spied on them for nearly thirty minutes, by the glowing green display on Dan's bedstand, before Jenny suddenly picked up speed, humping him feverishly, ignoring her rising moans. "Fuck me, baby. Cum inside me again. Oh, Danny..."

Kelly was thunderstruck, hearing her name for Dan coming out of her sister's mouth, and felt the first pangs of jealousy burning inside her. At the same time, Jenny exhaled forcefully, and collapsed on Dan. His hissing exhalation told Kelly they were done for now, then she saw Jenny swing one leg down to the floor.

Retreating into the closet as quickly as she could, Kelly backed into the passage and slid the door nearly shut just as the closet light came on. She froze, listening to Jenny rummage through the clothing racks, select something, probably a robe, and flick the light off again. Kelly didn't move for a long time, then gently closed the panel the rest of the way, backing out to her closet, a full twenty feet away, at last shutting the panel on her side, and shutting the closet door. She turned the latch and held it all the way in as she slipped it shut, terrified that Jenny would hear even the faintest click if she was careless.

She finally slipped into bed, shaking with the twin delicious thrills of watching and nearly being caught, and very horny again from spying on them only feet away. She slipped her gown on again, feeling more exposed than ever, and laid down under the comforter, heart thundering in her chest. Eventually, Kelly drifted off to sleep, and awoke the next morning with her gown on the floor in a pink pile. She was on her stomach, face to the door, one of her hands playing with her pussy. The door, happily, was still locked, and she threw her gown on before dashing to her bathroom and showering.

****************

The first guests arrived a little bit before noon, exchanging happy Christmas greetings in the hall and foyer before dispersing in roughly equal numbers to the kitchen, living room and dining room. Kelly joined the gathering throng, before heading to the kitchen for some food and to help. The aroma of roast turkey filled the air, with an undertone of the ham warming in the lower oven, and various other scents of the season's feast, savory and sweet.

Kelly smiled and hugged her sister hard. "Merry Christmas Eve, sis." She wished she could have told her how happy it made her that she and her Danny were having sex again, but that would have led to how she knew, and inevitably to revealing the cameras and the secret passage, and finally how happy Danny had been earlier in the week and last night, let alone in August. Instead, she just looked pleased, and Jenny wondered whether Kelly had heard, then was thankfully interrupted by her aunts and their husbands, and seven cousins between them, ranging in age from four to nineteen, arriving within five minutes of each other.

The pandemonium settled down to a mirthful roar of family and laughter. Kelly unwound as the day wore on, and was fully settled by dinner at four. She sat next to Dan at one end of the table, Jenny on the other side, and both played hostess, bringing the various foods to the huge walnut table, which Dan had taken them both on.

After dinner, they opened presents, one for each of them, the giver determined by drawing of lots at Thanksgiving. Kelly's had been drawn and e-mailed to her by Jenny, since she had been working on a class project that weekend. The six of them staying in the old house would open the rest of their gifts in the morning, while the rest stayed at their hotels, relaxing for Christmas Day before they checked out of their hotels for the drives or flights back home on Monday.

Everyone mingled after the opening of the presents, no-one eager to be the first ones to leave, and all of her cousins showing off what each one had received earlier, playing with each other, and general joyful chaos. Kelly noticed that, in the middle of all the hubbub, one of her aunts was gone, and after scanning the happy crowd, saw one too few uncles, too.

"Curiouser and curiouser," she mumbled to herself, and wordlessly excused herself, heading to her bedroom and her waiting laptop. She could have turned right off the stairs at the second floor, but didn't want to call any attention to what she thought might be happening, going up the second fight and straight to her room.

Kelly locked her door, and checked the feeds from Dan and Jenny's room, then their bathroom. Both were quiet, with no activity at all since the morning. First, she cleared the recordings in those rooms to that point, then took a deep breath, held it and switched to the middle room on the second floor.

The two people in the second bedroom were naked from the waist down, and Aunt Lindsay's sweater was up past her breasts, bra flipped up over the top of them like a sunshade, and lay on her back on top of the covers of the sleigh bed. The man on top of her was sucking on her nipples while his hips moved back and forth, plunging his cock inside her pussy. Her aunt Lindsay was moaning very softly, evidently trying to keep the noise down, and she could barely make out her uncle's face as he kissed down from her ample chest to her pussy, and started to lick and suckle there.

She turned up the volume on the mic, and made out their words. "Oh, honey, I love how you eat my pussy, honey." Lindsay put her legs together, clamping George's face between her thighs while she arched her back, mouth wide open in ecstasy. A thin, tight moan escaped her lips, fighting to escape, and she closed her mouth, covering it with one palm even as she gripped George's hair with her other hand. Kelly couldn't see much of the action, but she could tell Uncle George was probably running his tongue up and down the length of Lindsay's cunt, which she expected would be unshaven, wild and black as her hair.

Kelly was pleased with her foresight in placing the camera and mic the night before, and more pleased that she had this recording. She wanted her Danny to do her in that room, licking her pussy, fucking her to a long, flowing orgasm or four, cumming inside her over and over. Next time Jenny was on any sort of trip, Kelly resolved to come up here and seduce Danny in that bedroom, and maybe in all three of the others for good measure. A thrill of pleasure and hunger travelled from her throat directly to her clit, a lightning bolt of pure lust.

She slipped her jeans and panties down to her ankles, spread her knees and started stroking her pussy, which was thick with her juices from watching the act taking place before her clandestine eyes. She watched her aunt moaning through her hand, thrusting her hips up into George's face, using her free hand now to squeeze her own tits, kneading the nipples. Kelly threw her sweater and bra onto the rug and fondled her tits and sat nearly naked, leaning her head back and cooing softly at the same time her aunt's orgasm came over the speaker, matching her own.

She watched again as the two on the monitor changed position, and Lindsay was now kneeling on the bed, on all fours. Aunt Lindsay had slipped out of her clothes entirely, throwing caution to the wind, and her moans were slightly louder now. George was still wearing his sweater, and came in from behind her, pounding her pussy, gripping her hips as he rocked back and forth, plunging his cock into her twat, from the sound of it, rocking Aunt Lindsay's world.

Kelly's clit quivered in yearning, wishing she were watching her and Danny on that screen, imagining she was the one who was being fucked so hard and well. In the middle of turning over, her aunt displayed her pussy for a moment to the camera, and Kelly noted it was, in fact, black as her tresses, but not as crazily askew as she had imagined, trimmed into a neat, almost fussy, triangle at her crotch. Her breasts were low, and swayed in time to the rhythm of the cock fucking her.

Kelly froze as the rest of the scene became clear, her breath catching in her throat, the finger in her pussy arrested with one knuckle inside the thick, honeyed wetness. She blinked and looked again, but there was no mistake.

Lindsay's lover was her uncle, but Peter, not Lindsay's husband George. "Oh, fuck." And again, "Oh, fuck!" A wave of ice water ran down her body, shock paralyzing her as she watched her aunt moaning passionately as her sister's husband drove her to the brink of another climax. "Oh, fuck..."

Kelly closed her eyes and slammed the laptop shut, and the noise didn't quite echo in her room, but she couldn't hear it over the pounding of her heart. How many times had Lindsay crept away with her brother-in-law George? Was this a sudden, one-time passion, or had it been going on for years? When did they come upstairs and start fucking? Did Jenny know? Did anyone? That last seemed very unlikely, but that third bedroom was always made up for family visits, and never used.

Or perhaps used only by those two, she realized. Did Jenny know?

It was impossible, inconceivable she could tell anyone in her family. It would rip asunder both of her aunts' marriages, and their wonderful Christmases, picnics and other gatherings. And the question of how she had learned of her aunt's infidelity would be the first and most uncomfortable question of all. There was simply no explaining the camera or mic without revealing the other feeds she had in Jenny's bedroom, in their bathroom, or the hidden passages Kelly had conspired to have installed in the old house.

The laptop was open, although she couldn't remember opening it, and she gazed through leaden eyes at the happy couple lying back after finishing, chatting to themselves in the afterglow of their illicit rendezvous. Kelly felt soiled down to her soul, and sat unmoving, her jeans and panties at her ankles the only thing on her. They were on their sides, Aunt Lindsay in front, backed into Peter's chest. Kelly had to know, and turned the mic up so she could catch their conversation.

"I think I'm in love with you, Peter."

A soft masculine chuckle. "You've said that for a while, my sexy girl." He wrapped his arms around her from behind, cupped one of her breasts and delicately licked her earlobe, eliciting a low, happy noise from her.

She laughed. "Okay, not love, just healthy lust. You know just where to touch me, where to put your fingers and dick."

"Still nothing with him?"

Lindsay's head drooped slightly to the side, and Kelly was sure it was from an unhappy place in her life, or profound guilt. "I think he's still fucking her. He won't admit it, but I'm sure he is. Fuck, Peter, she's Jenny's age!" Hearing her sister's name, Kelly blushed fiercely, recalling exactly what she knew how to do, and what she was doing, with her Danny. "She knows how to do things I would do if only George asked me. If he had asked me before climbing into the sack with her."

A hesitation, then, "Maybe he's stopped."

"Do you believe it?" Sudden anger.

"No, Lin, I don't think so. I hate to say this, but maybe there's someone else, another someone else. How long has he been...fucking her?"

Aunt Lindsay snorted, half in anger and half in dismissal. "At least four years. Hasn't touched me in two of them, either." She turned her head over her shoulder, and met Peter's lips in a long and sexy kiss. "Thank God for you, Peter."