All Grown Up Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not like I don't have my own...issues."

Kelly's aunt's tone became comforting, conciliatory. She knew instinctively Lindsay was about to talk about her other aunt, and Kelly's stomach twisted in comprehension. "Some women just...stop after having them. You two have four, and it takes a lot of time and energy, I'm sure. God knows you've tried."

Peter nodded. "Fucking everything. We took a week off to go the Caribbean, all expenses paid, first class flight, the whole fucking enchilada. She actually locked me out of the bathroom whenever she took a shower, and I saw her naked for thirty seconds the whole seven days, while she was changing into her swimsuit. At a nude resort, she wore a fucking swimsuit the whole time." Frustration came through every word he spat out.

"I know she still loves you, Peter." He pulled back a little. "What? She and I...talk. Not about this, obviously, honey. But she's not having an affair."

"Like we are, Lin?"

"Like anyone, Peter. Hell, it's hard enough to find time together around Christmas or any other holiday." She turned over and was face to face with Peter, and her voice became conspiratorial. "We should take separate business trips for a week. Maybe Chicago, or L.A. Someplace we could do some work during the day, and each other all night, every night." Now they kissed again, long and, Kelly saw with a new shock, tenderly, lovingly.

After a few minutes, Lindsay stood and gathered her clothes together and looked into the hall, slipping the door shut again. "I'm going to wash up, honey. You get dressed and head downstairs, and I'll follow in a few minutes." She headed back to the bed, clothes still bundled in her arms, and kissed Peter hungrily for a long time, before pulling back, checking the hall once more and scurrying into the guest bath.

Peter put on his clothes swiftly, and left the room. Kelly cut the feed, and started crying. There was so much she knew now, and had never wanted to know. More questions came to her, and she angrily pushed them back into the recesses of her mind. Silent tears streamed down her face, and some came to the corners of her mouth. She tasted them with the tip of her tongue, and felt her gorge rise, her body wanting to expel everything in the hopes of blanking out what she had just learned. Purge it all, but it would never go away.

She closed her laptop quietly and slipped out of the chair, drawing her jeans up, reclaiming her sweater and bra from the floor, still shaking with reaction. She remembered going to her bathroom to splash water on her face, and nearly blacked out when she got there, holding on but only just.

****************

It took an hour for the shaking to go away, and she had almost puked twice, lying on her side, her cheek against the cold tile in her bathroom. At last, her body and mind seemed to have overcome her stress, and Kelly made her way downstairs gingerly, seeing the last of her relatives leaving. George and Lindsay had gathered their brood, and both insisted on giving Kelly a heartfelt Yuletide embrace.

After they'd left, Kelly plopped down in a chair, wearier than she could have imagined. Jenny looked at her. "You okay, Kelly?"

"Yeah, just overate. Had to lie down for a little bit. I'm better now, sis."

Jenny smiled. "Get you anything?"

Kelly managed a wan smile. "Maybe some Gatorade, or something."

A moment later, Jenny was back with a clear green fluid over ice, and Kelly slurped it down hungrily. Very quickly she started feeling better, at least physically. Making her excuses, she headed back up to her room, and fell into an exhausted, uneasy sleep.

Christmas was on Saturday. It and Sunday went by in a blur, as Kelly tried to process what she had seen, and how to deal with it. Jenny and Dan were both concerned at her listlessness, and not surprised when she said she thought she had a touch of the flu. She spent most of Sunday in her bed, alternately drowsing and obsessing over her Aunt Lindsay's affair. Her first thought went to Aunt Amy, Peter's wife, going through a dry spell, so to speak. Both her aunts were involved in one way or another in the affair, and she wondered idly what Uncle Hal was doing about getting laid, finally grasping that she really didn't ever want to know.

Monday morning, she helped her parents and Uncle Hal get their luggage into their cars, and hugged all of them a bit more firmly and a bit longer than usual, but nobody commented on it. The last car left down the driveway, and the house was theirs for the rest of the day. Kelly felt better, but still awful emotionally. Who the Hell could she talk to? She grabbed a couple of her gift cards, and asked to use Dan's Dart.

In town, she went to the diner, and took a seat, ordering a Caesar salad and some coffee. The lack of sleep was dragging on her, but not enough to impair her driving. She just didn't want to fall asleep in her booth.

"Hey'a!" The voice was familiar, and obscenely cheerful. Charlotte, as irrepressibly vivacious and blonde as ever, slid into the booth opposite Kelly, and grinned. "Merry after-Christmas, Kelly! You look like hell..." That last sentence was spoken with sympathy, and a touch of concern.

"Yeah. Flu. I'm better now." Kelly thought she wanted to be alone with her thoughts, but not really after all, and invited Charlotte to have lunch with her. Charlotte had remained in town to attend the junior college downtown. She was happy it was only freezing, and not sub-zero the way it sometimes was in December and January.

"So, other than the flu, how was your Christmas?" Charlotte had ordered a patty melt, and the smell of the cooked meat and grilled onions made Kelly gag slightly.

"Fine. No, it sucked."

"But you love Christmas... Somebody get you a bad gift? A bad joke gift?"

Kelly needed to talk to someone, and her sometime friend was here and available. She decided to confide in Charlotte, but there was too much chance of someone overhearing in the diner, and word getting back to her sister. Or, she thought grimly, all over town and then to Jen.

After they ate and paid the check, they went to the local library, and were practically the only ones there. Claiming a small study room, Kelly shut the door and sat next to Charlotte.

She started without preamble, her voice low and furtive, as if she were the one caught on the camera. "They're having an affair."

"Your sister?" Charlotte at least looked shocked, which Kelly took as a good sign she was the right one to talk to.

"No, my aunt and my uncle. My aunt and my other uncle. I caught them...going into the spare bedroom. They didn't see me, and I heard them."

Charlotte blinked, and her brow furrowed slightly with concern. "Fucking?"

Kelly nodded. "I heard them talking after. They've been doing this for a while, and nobody else knows besides them, and me. I think nobody else..." She repeated the conversation she had eavesdropped on, leaving out a few details, pretending she hadn't heard some parts because of the door, and ended by saying she had ducked into her Uncle Hal's room when her aunt came out naked and went to the bathroom to wash up.

"Fuck. Too bad you didn't have it recorded." At Kelly's questioning look, she said simply, "They would give you anything not to tell anyone, right?" She must have read something in her face, because she immediately followed up with a weak, "I'm only joking..."

"I'm not blackmailing anyone. Real problem here. I know they're cheating with each other, and it just makes me sick. I wish I could fix it." A lone tear escaped from the corner of Kelly's eye, and the other girl hugged her from the side, eager to comfort her.

"Fuck, Kelly. I'm so sorry. My mom and dad had lots of...friends. They called it an open marriage, but I think they were just scared to say they were bored and cheating on each other. Kelly, I'm so, so sorry," she repeated.

Kelly sniffed to hold back more tears, threatening to flood out if she lost her composure. "I'm not sure what to do," she said in a tiny, lost voice.

"You may have to tell someone, or hint at it. If it comes out you knew, the rest of your family might turn on you for knowing and not telling. Like it's your secret, too."

"It is."

"How? You didn't introduce them, you sure didn't join them. Did you?" Charlotte's eager tone was unintentional, but she felt some thrill at the thought of a couple illicitly screwing in the same house their families were having Christmas. "I'm sorry, it's just...how my mind works. One time I caught my mom with two other guys at the same time. So wrong and so hot. Her bedroom door was halfway open and I saw her doing them both."

In spite of herself, Kelly blurted out the question. "Both? How?"

Charlotte closed her eyes, her breath quivering from her memory of mixed astonishment and pure lust. "The men were naked, and Mom's dress was hiked up to her tummy, and the straps off. She was on her back, and one was on top of her, humping her hard and fast. The other guy's cock, her head was back, off the bed, and he was fucking her mouth. All three of them were enjoying it."

"What did you do?" Kelly welcomed the respite from her own problems, and wanted to know more about how Charlotte had handled what she saw.

"Joined them." Kelly goggled for a moment, and Charlotte laughed loudly, a short bark. "Fuck, Kelly, you're so easy. I mean, easy to fool... Fuck. No, I couldn't move, watched them like that for a couple of minutes. They didn't see me. Their eyes were closed, and Mom was so loud. I think she came while I was watching, or was close to cumming. I went downstairs to the basement to hide, since I was cutting class and she wasn't expecting me.

"That's not all. It looked so fun. You remember Jamie?"

"Yeah. Your boyfriend from a couple of years ago."

"That's him. I called him and we went out that night. I fucked him in the back of his van, had to find out what it was like. Fucking incredible, having his dick inside me. We did it twice, and three or four times a week for a year. It was so wonderful, and I couldn't stop."

"That's how I feel." Then, in a rush, "I left something out, Charlotte. You won't think less of me when I tell you more, right?" She wanted permission to tell on herself, and get understanding from someone, anyone else.

"You joined them?"

Kelly turned slightly away, embarrassed despite herself. "No, but I didn't just hear them. I watched. Hidden camera in the guest bedroom. Recorded the whole thing."

Charlotte laughed again, then leaned forward confidentially, a knowing smirk on her face, and chuckled. "You filthy, oversexed little voyeur! You got off on watching them!" The blonde laughed again. "Fuck, you are the last one I ever pegged as a Peeping Thomasina."

Defensively, Kelly mumbled accusingly, "You watched your mother with two men. Tell me you didn't watch ever again."

"I did. A couple of times after that. Once I hid in her closet, and watched her boyfriend come in from behind her. She was on all fours, and I think she came a couple of times before they went outside and fucked on the deck.

"Another time I was upstairs in my room. She and a girlfriend took turns sucking a guy's cock in the pool. He was sitting with his trunks down, on the edge of the pool, and they were topless. When he came, he shot on their faces and boobs. She had no idea I was home, and I had my pants off, stroking my pussy. So wrong and so fucking hot. Couldn't help myself." She leaned in to Kelly, panting now. "Is there more, Kelly?"

She thought about it. "I still have the video. At home. Do you want to see it? Tonight after dinner, maybe?"

Charlotte nodded her slow assent. "I'm so there."