All Grown Up Christmas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped his erection through his slacks, and stroked him furiously. "Danny, I wanted to say I'm sorry. For cheating on you, for cumming with someone else's tongue and fingers making me wet, for not inviting you to watch... I think you would have loved it. You deserve a proper apology, baby.

"I wanted to tell you, let you enjoy hearing what I did last night. I loved eating her pussy, and sticking my tongue inside her cunt. I'm still hungry for you, baby. I want your cock, baby. I want your cum. Cum for me, my Danny..." Dan arched his back, pushing his chest into hers, and groaned loudly. Her fingertips felt the shake and quiver of his orgasm, and she watched, thinking sexy thoughts, as a dark, thick spot spread on his khakis, cum spurting out into his boxers, seeping through the fabric.

Kelly dropped to her haunches, and licked some of the cum off his pants, savoring it before she rose again and looked into his eyes, teasing. "I'm so sorry I had so much fun with Charlotte. Am I forgiven, baby? Can I still have your cock inside my pussy, and in my mouth? Can I still swallow your load, taste it going down my throat? I haven't had your cock in days, and I hope you forgive me and give it to me again." Her hand resumed stroking through his khakis, and she winked at him. "You do forgive me, my Danny... Right?"

He took her in his arms and kissed her fiercely, plunging his tongue into her mouth, winded with his release. "Oh, Kelly, my little fuckbunny. Baby, you are so forgiven."

She knelt once more and slid his pants down to his knees, and saw that his cum had started to run down his leg, turning to cool fluid on his dick and pubic bush. Kneeling, she used her tongue and fingers to clean him, sucking and licking every droplet from his body. She looked up at him, and started licking cum from his boxers, sucking it from the fabric while holding her eyes on his.

"Fuck, Kelly, that was an incredible story, very hot. Were you joking about you and Charlotte? Did you actually eat her pussy?"

Kelly nodded and pulled the sodden boxers out of her mouth with a soft wet sound. "Danny, I did, and she ate mine. Does that make you want me more? Do you want to kiss my clit and know that a girl had her tongue down there just this morning? Does that make you hot, my Danny?"

"Give me ten minutes to change, Kelly, and I'll show you how hot it makes me." He pulled up his pants but didn't button them up, before making his way upstairs.

****************

When he came back down, Kelly was dressed, and Dan had replaced his khakis with dark blue slacks. He started a load of laundry, assuring her Jenny wouldn't know she had made him cum in his shorts, or anywhere else. He pocketed his work and home cells, and put his laptop in its carrier. "Just in case they call while we're out."

"Or while you're in me?"

"Maybe, but then I'd prefer it go to voicemail."

It took just over fifteen minutes to get to the bungalow, and another minute to get into the garage and close it. While the door was shutting, she stripped off her clothes in the front seat, and got out, leaving everything in the car. She strutted around the Dart to Dan, and whispered, "No time to lose, baby."

He smiled at her excitement, and unlocked the door into the bungalow itself. Peering around the corner, he confirmed no-one else was there, as expected, and stepped in, followed by Kelly, who closed and locked the door before checking that all of the curtains were in fact still closed. That done, she shot across the room, and started pulling Dan's pants down, after he kicked off his shoes and socks, and while he pulled off his shirt.

In moments, they stood naked in the middle of the room, and Kelly dropped to her knees immediately, taking him into her mouth and feeling him start to stiffen again. She felt possessed by her desires, and swiftly sucked him, getting him harder. He gasped and watched in disbelief; he hadn't expected to be able to get erect so soon, but he admitted to himself that Kelly was very persuasive.

At his first moan, Kelly pulled her face back, swirling her lips and tongue over the head of his cock, before lying back on the rug. "Fuck me Danny. Pound my pussy hard. I want you to shoot your load inside me, and feel your cock cumming."

He practically fell on top of her, and she guided him inside her. It felt wonderful to her, and Danny took half an hour to finally get near to cumming again. She moaned gratefully when she came, squirting all over the rug. "God, Danny, your cock feels so good. It was just what I wanted, baby!"

He picked up speed, and she felt the delicious sensation of his dick pulsing, imagining waves of cum washing on her inner shores, spraying all over inside her. He gasped, and she felt the pulsing subside to a mere quiver before he pulled out. He rose to one knee to look for a towel, and she touched his hand. "Danny, you like sharing your cum when you shoot in my mouth, right?"

He nodded, grinning again. "I love it when you do that."

She grinned back. "Good. Don't get up, Danny." She worked her way up to one elbow, and told him, "Eat my pussy."

She saw him open his mouth to object, and laid a single finger on his lips. "I want you to lick my cunt while your jizz is inside me. Fill your mouth with it, share it with me, baby."

"You're a little kinky, my Kelly." But he didn't say no...

She laughed lustily. "I just ate pussy for the first time last night, and installed hidden cameras to spy on you and Jenny fucking, masturbating while watching you cum in her mouth and share it with her. I jacked you off in your pants and licked all your semen up, cleaning your boxers with my tongue, and I'm fucking my own brother-in-law." She lay back, pulling a pillow off the nearby couch and settling her head on it. "We passed kinky a long time ago, my Danny. Now start licking me, and don't you dare swallow all your cum until I've had a chance to taste it, baby."

Dan lowered his face to her pussy, putting his arms underneath and curling over her hips, and she felt him kissing the shaved labia, then his tongue penetrating her slit. She also felt his semen drip out of her hole, and his tongue lovingly gathering it, before he repositioned himself by her side, planting his cum-glazed lips on hers. Opening her mouth, she sampled the thick fluid, tasting him and some of her, swimming in her mouth. They greedily swallowed what was there, and he moved back to her slit for more.

"Oh, Danny! Keep doing that! Let me taste more, baby!" At the touch of his tongue, she felt a wave inside her, and came again, washing her juices and his cum into his mouth. He moved alongside her once more, and shared their juices with her again. Now her flavor was more prevalent, and she held his mouth to hers hungrily, licking up every drop she could, claiming white droplets off his cheeks and lips with abandon.

He went down on her again, and her third orgasm dragged a low scream from her. She gripped the hair on the back of his head and arched her back, burying his face in her pussy, the freely flowing juices inundating and washing over his face and down his throat, and she heard him lapping up the moisture from her lips and inside her pussy. At last, he moved one last time to her side, and they shared the last of her juices and his cum, drinking deeply of each other, unwilling to let go of each other while she shook with the fading of her orgasms.

Barely able to move now, she whimpered, "Danny, my Danny. Thank you so much for forgiving me!" She felt like she had run a marathon, her chest heaving and her heart racing, and clutched him tight to her. "If I'd known how magnanimous you were going to be, I would have had her lick my pussy in August!"

"So, you liked it. Tasting my cum out of your pussy?"

"Fuck, baby, I want you to do it again sometime, or do it myself someday." She hadn't meant to say that, but the thought had tripped forward out of her mouth before she could catch it.

Dan just looked at her, smiling. "So, you want me to cum inside someone else, so you can lick it out and share it with me? Or are you planning to become a yoga master soon?"

"No yoga for me! Besides, maybe she would do the same thing out of me. And who says it will be you fucking either of us?" She arched one eyebrow, and he returned the look with good humor.

Once her orgasmic tremors had faded, she turned and helped herself wobble up from the floor. They had been there for an hour already, and she hadn't eaten since breakfast. Hunger and multiple climaxes left her weak-kneed, and she made her way to the fridge, leaning unsteadily against the counter the whole way. She made a sandwich, and wolfed it down with a cola, bracing herself with one hand on the butcher-block countertop. Dan followed a few minutes later, somewhat more steadily, and made one for himself.

After finishing, they put towels down on the couch, and lay back against each other. "Danny, do you have any plans tonight?"

"Plans, my Kelly?"

She turned her head back to look at him. "Jenny's home tonight."

"So far as I know."

"I think Charlotte's going to be there tonight. If she is, we're going to take our time, strip off our clothes, and fuck all night. Maybe I can talk her into doing it on camera. So you can watch later."

"That sounds...so fucking sexy, baby." She felt his cock twitch at the thought of that vision.

"Or maybe not a video. I'd be happy to leave the closet open for you. You could crawl in, and watch us for real. No camera. That would be so..."

"Hot," he finished for her. "Maybe I will."

He was starting to get hard again, so she turned over and took his cock in her mouth, sucking him to another orgasm, but not before she imagined him watching her and jacking off while she ate Charlotte's hot, sweet pussy. She was very much in love, and wanted to have it all. Trading off between my hot guy and a scorching hot blonde, she thought to herself. Best Christmas ever.