Louise

Story Info
M28-F60, she thinks she's over the hill, he proves her wrong.
13.1k words
4.78
52.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

Standing in front of the dresser naked I rummaged through the underwear drawer looking for what I thought was provocative and sexy, I was at the same time chastising myself with second thoughts. My mind was whirling. 'What the hell are you thinking Lou?' I asked myself. 'Pull yer head outa year ass Louise, your 60, he's 28, no way in hell he's gonna want yer worn out body, he says he does but what's gonna happen when he sees the stretch marks and wrinkled skin? God knows you've wanted someone to touch you since Chuck died, but this is ridiculous, snap out of it girl.'

I continued to scold myself, 'No one has looked at, much less touched your cooter since he died, that is other than you and the crotch doc, and all you've done is wash. With Chucks meds he couldn't get it up over the last four years, but that tongue, the times he sent me into orbit with that tongue. Will that tight old thing between my legs even be able to take a dick any longer? Damn, what should I do? I want to go to bed with Rollie, at the same time I'm scared shitless.'

Pulling the drawer out all the way my eyes met with what I thought might still be there, a peach colored lace bra that didn't do anything but support, nothing was hidden. Digging a bit further I found them, the matching lace stretch panties Chuck loved so much, he would literally drool like a dog staring at the tiny graying jungle of hair beneath them. I say tiny because I never had much to start with, it was rather narrow and sparse, he would tell me there was just enough to tickle his nose. God how I missed that man, why did he have to leave me so early in life?

Sitting on the bed I slid the silk panties up my legs, I loved the feel of them on my bare skin, they'd been a Valentine present from Chuck several years ago. He'd gone all out and ordered them from Paris, oh so soft and elegant. Standing I slid them as close to my hips as they'd go, bikini panties were never my thing and he liked hip huggers so that's what I wore. These however barely covered my mons and pubic hair, it might take a few minutes to adjust and stop trying to pull them up further, I could feel them being pulled tight against the vulva, splitting my labia. With them properly in place and the legs adjusted so they weren't pulling the few hairs along the labia I slid my hands over my ass.

It wasn't tight any longer, it didn't sag and wasn't flabby, but it was no young woman's butt either. The stretch marks from pregnancies ages ago were still present, I dismissed the thought, if he was more interested in my ass than my cooter he was going to be sorely disappointed. Moving my hands around to the front I slid them along the V of the panties, Chuck always did that from behind and I always loved it. His had been the only hands and cock that ever touched me, we started going steady in our freshman year of high school and never thought of being with anyone else.

I wondered, would that no longer be true after tonight? Was I ready to allow this much younger man to carry on with his seductive ways until he had me naked, legs spread, and moaning to go deeper? Would it be good enough that I would be willing to have my chest on the mattress and my ass in the air while he pounded me into ecstasy? How I wished I was still young enough to feel warm creaminess invade and lubricate my labia as it did before, the warmness that flowed throughout my abdomen, the sticky feeling holding my panties tight to my crotch as cream oozed from my pussy.

Alas, that would be no more, it went away shortly after menopause, or as Chuck referred to it as, mentalpause, and at times he was right. I still had the ability to become aroused and sufficiently wet inside for a rousing good screwing, but what was typically needed was a bit of help on the outside before penetration. Preferably his tongue, but a dab of KY did the trick as well. Thoughts of hubby and I making love brought me back to the present, was I actually contemplating a night of unbridled sex with

Rollie from the financial department? I answered my own question, you bet your sweet ass I was.

Hooking the bra at the front and spinning it around I lifted the thin flimsy cups into place, the soft lace felt good on my aged 34B's, I had never been large, not even when I nursed the kids. Chuck never complained or compared me to others, he would smile, cup my breasts gently and tell me how much he loved my "tits" as he called them. As far as I was concerned they were his, in my mind he could call them anything he wanted as long as he didn't ignore them.

Sliding my arms through the straps I took the liberty to cup them, as though I were weighing them, they were no longer tight and what is now referred to as "perky", at the same time the nipples still pointed outward, they didn't lay flat on my chest pointing down. They were the breasts of a sixty year old woman who'd bore and nursed three children, a bit saggy and heavy on the bottom, but still sensitive to touch and stimulation.

I always responded eagerly to Chucks lips sucking a nipple as deep as possible without hurting me, he was a tit man through and through and I made sure he had access to them anytime he wanted as long as no one was watching. Many a night he stood behind as I cooked or washed dishes with his hands fondling my breasts, he always seemed to manage a way to get his hands under my blouse and bra without the kids ever noticing. Damn how I missed that, along with the hardness of his dick pushing against my ass, I would make sure I moved in a fashion that kept him hard as steel. It was our little foreplay game.

Looking in the mirror I pinched the nipples softly, they reacted immediately, as I hoped they would. If all went as I planned over the next three or four hours he'd be sucking them while his hand found i's way between my legs. Rolling the stay up black fishnet stockings in place I moved to the vanity, putting on makeup I thought about how all of this started, this young man whom I was about to let seduce and have his way with me. If he asked or made moves toward it, I was going to bed with him determined to get as many climaxes out of his young body as possible in one night.

Chuck and I worked for a local grocery store chain that had begun with the grandfather right after the war, then carried on by the son and was now being run by a son and daughter. In all they owned and operated 16 stores within a twenty mile radius, several of the big conglomerates had moved in through the years and moved back out almost as fast. People had been shopping at Roberts Grocery stores for decades and were fiercely loyal. Chuck had been working for them about ten years when I started, he was in charge of warehouse receiving and distribution.

I had been hired on as clerical to begin with but became the personal assistant of Sheila (the daughter) after she her brother took over. With the youngest in school at that time my schedule worked out well, Sheila being a mom of four knew exactly what my needs were and made sure I could work around household needs. Rollie had been hired almost a year to the day before the love of my life departed for that "big warehouse in the sky" as he called it. He was in his early twenties, dapper, handsome and very much a chick magnet.

What surprised me the most about him was his ease of being a part of who and what I was. He didn't seem to date much, at first I wondered if women weren't his thing, he soon eliminated that thought when I saw him with a young thing from purchasing at the cinema. They weren't all over each other, but they weren't being very modest either. It was as if he befriended me without my seeking his friendship, he never flirted or tried coming onto me, I saw myself akin to a mother figure in his life, he was as comfortable with Chuck sitting next to me at lunch as he was when Chuck wasn't.

To put it plainly, we got along great without any sexual tension between us. Chuck's illness came on fast and took him just as fast, it hadn't been a year between diagnosis and death. During that trial of life Rollie was always there, always encouraging me, always asking if he could help Chuck and me in some way. There was no touching of the hands or sly sideways glances, no hushed conversations, he was someone I could lean on for moral support and I did. Even my three super suspicious daughters found him to be pleasant and not forward in any fashion.

Three nights before he slipped into a sleep he never came out of I was at his side in the hospice facility, we were talking, holding hands, reminiscing. Tears welled in his eyes as he looked at me.

"I wish I was strong enough to make love with you one last time. I'm sorry Lou, this isn't the way we planned things is it? Tell me I'm a goof man Lou, tell me I was a good lover."

When the flood of tears subsided I squeezed his hand tight and smiled a s I talked.

"Remember the Saturday you were going fishing and I wanted to make love. How we showered together without getting it on, while we stood naked drying off you told me you'd be home about five and that I should slide down the banister about quarter to so supper would be warm when you walked through the door. Do you remember?"

He nodded as he smiled, I continued, "I told you to forget about riding this old girl stinking of beer, bait and dead fish, it was either fishin or fuckin." He began to chuckle, he was remembering. "In a flash you threw me over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes and slapped my bare ass carrying me into the bedroom. When you tossed me onto the bed it almost knocked the wind out me and before I realized what was going on you had your face in my pussy licking like a kitten at a bowl of warm milk."

I heard him groan softly and mutter, "I remember, damn that was good."

"When you'd gotten me off with your tongue there was no kissing, no nipple play, no tenderness, you lay on top and shoved your cock in balls deep on the first stroke, I felt like it was in my throat. You then proceeded to fuck my ass into the mattress, when you came like a bellering buffalo I was cumming so hard I thought I was dying. I couldn't catch my breath."

He was beaming as he spoke, "Geez you came hard that morning, and me to, I came so hard it hurt."

"What you did next Chucky boy was the funniest part though. You rolled off, washed your dick, put a warm washcloth on my tummy and got dressed. As you leaned over my body you kissed me gently, long and tenderly, smiled and said, 'now I'm goin fishin. Don't forget to have supper warm when I get home, I want more of this for dessert'. Do you remember you cupped my mound and gave it a squeeze as you stood?"

"I remember you being so wet you were dribbling cum onto the bed."

"Yeah, well that was thanks to you and your damned firehose cock. I also remember you having as much for me when you came back from fishing and you took me bent over the table. It was literally running down my legs."

He was smiling as he squeezed my hand, "That was a good day wasn't it babe."

I smiled back, "It was the best baby, the very best. I'll miss our love making terribly."

He got real serious looking, I was concerned he might be checking out then and there until he spoke.

"Louise Wilson, you're too damned young and good looking to never be with another man. You were faithful to me all these years, if it was good enough this first time maybe you'll give another guy as much pleasure as you've given me. Don't crawl in a hole and dry up, life's too short to waste."

I was next to him as he went into a deep sleep a few hours later, a sleep he never woke from. I sat at his side as the last breath left his body.

I whispered, "Good night my sweet prince, there will never be another you."

It was probably six months after the funeral that I noticed a change in Rollie. He'd been a shoulder to sniffle against and a face to enjoy a meal with at times but nothing more. It was only after the office staff Christmas party that I noticed he was more attentive, more animated in our conversations, there were slight touches of hands or fingers at times. He also began making sure we had lunch together each day in the cafeteria, he would volunteer to take care of the lawn and any other yard work I might have. I always declined, I had a neighborhood kid who took care of that stuff, it wouldn't be right to rob him of what I paid him every other week.

With Chuck's 401-K, our investments, his life insurance and my 401-K I decided to pull the plug and retire as soon as I turned sixty and could withdraw funds without penalty. I would turn sixty in February and my retirement would take place in April. It was at the office Christmas party that my life nearly became a tragedy, it would have been a devastating turn of events had Rollie not intervened. From that point forward he was a different person, in a good way.

The office staff comprised of approximately thirty personnel, with spouses the office party was generally around forty-five to fifty people. I had dressed conservatively and made sure my alcohol intake was kept to a bare minimum. There were two guys I'd never seen before who continually dogged me all night, it made me feel creepy. At the end of the night, I was sitting at the bar sipping on a Shirley Tempe trying to avoid the pair of gaping rectums still making my life difficult. The one suddenly engaged me in a business-oriented conversation with my back to the other. Within a few minutes I began to feel disoriented and numb, I knew they were leading me away but had no idea where or why. I woke the next morning in a room at the hotel the party had been at, I was under the covers and still dressed. I panicked and bolted upright to see Sheila sitting on the edge of the bed.

I was so confused, "Sheila why are you here? Hell, why am I here? Was I .....?" I quickly lifted the cover's.

Looking at my body, my panties were missing. "Was I raped Sheila, did those assholes drug me?"

Shelia touched my arm, "No Louise, you weren't raped, it came close but Rollie intervened. He saw what he thought was one of them put a powder into your drink but he was across the room and wasn't sure until minutes later when he saw them leading you toward the men's bathroom. By the time he caught up they had your dress up and were taking your panties off, he could see two other men waiting he didn't recognize standing at the bathroom door, they were going to gang rape you Lou."

I was sobbing as she continued, "Rollie came blustering down the hall calling your name, getting the attention of others who quickly made their way to the scene. I don't have details, but I'm told when those cretins saw other men coming down the hall they bolted out the back door. Rollie took you by the arms and led you here to this room, he had rented it for the night not wanting to drive home after drinking."

I heard the door lock click, looking up all I saw was my hero, my handsome rescuer, a young man with a ziplok bag in his hand, when Rollie was a few feet away he handed me the bag which contained my panties.

"I found them in the dumpster out back. Who were those sick sob's anyway?"

Shelia bristled, "We have no idea, everyone thought they had come with someone else. We do have them on video though, the police are already looking into it. Them spiking Lou's drink is on the bar cam, when they're found there asses are going to jail."

I shook my head in disgust, "Those bastards, Chuck gave those to me for my birthday the year before he died. They're satin and I loved the feel of them on my skin almost as much I love the feel of silk. I'll never wear them again, I don't care how many times they're washed, they'll always be filthy to me. Toss them Rollie, please."

He took the bag and left the room. Sheila hugged me, "Are you okay Lou, do you feel like you need to lay down a bit longer? Should I go to your house and get you some panties? I'm sure Rollie would stay with you."

I removed myself from her hug and stood, "I don't want to be in this place a second longer than necessary, I just want to go home and take a bath. No need to worry about panties, this won't be the first time I've gone commando. Chuck liked it when I wore a dress and nothing underneath on weekends when the girls were at grammies. Some of our best romps were when I did that. Do you think Rollie could take me home? I feel safe with him."

I was in the bathroom relieving my screaming bladder when I heard the room door close, through the bathroom door I could hear the conversation between Sheila and Rollie.

"She would like you to take her home Rollie, if she's up to it I think it might be a good idea to stay with her for a while. She wants to take a bath, maybe you could find something to do outside while she does that. I don't think she should be alone."

Even as I washed my hands I could hear Rollies deeper voice, "I'm sure I can find something that needs tending to while she bathes. I'll stay with her as long as she needs me to, until she feels safe and comfortable. Maybe I'll see if she wants to share a pizza or something for supper."

After drying my hands I smoothed my dress and fluffed my hair, my heart was fluttering. My thoughts were scattered at best, he saved me from being molested, such a sweet boy, but yet, that's what he was wasn't it. A sweet boy? I never gave him another thought in that sense until a few weeks later when he began paying attention to me, making me feel special. We'd become comfortable enough that I was now slipping my hand through his arm as we walked, kind of like a mom and son, except I wasn't seeing him as a son in any form or fashion.

He would take me to dinner with him two or three times a week, not fancy places, local diners or popular chain restaurants. I hadn't had a sexual thought since Chuck died, and yet I found myself mulling his words in my head all alone in the darkness at night. 'You're too young and good looking to never share your life with another man', were basically his words. I found myself pondering if Rollie might be that somebody, I could see myself in bed with him. He was kind and considerate, I had no idea what he might be like in bed but I imagined that would be as loving as the rest of his demeanor.

I turned sixty on the fifth of February. He took me to a fine dining establishment for a lovely dinner, it was Friday night so we strolled along the bike path at the lake, that was the evening he deliberately reached for my hand, it was a first for him. Putting mine in his firm grip I stopped and turned to be directly in front of him.

"Rollie, I'm an old lady, are you sure you want to be holding my hand like this?"

His answer shocked me, "I don't see you as old Louise, I see you as lovely. I sometimes think you view me as a boy, but I can assure you I'm not. I may not be thirty yet, but I'm established, I have money in the bank, own my home and know what I want in life. This may be a surprise, but what I want more than anything at this point is to have you in my life Lou. And not just as friends."

My heart was beating so hard I could hear it, I could feel the blood coursing through the arteries in my neck, sending much needed blood to my gob-smacked brain. Not knowing what else to do I pulled him to me and kissed him, soft, warm, tender, that's the way he kissed back. It was as if he knew the way to my heart and into my panties was to be tender and affectionate. The kiss seemed to last forever, he broke it, looked into my eyes and kissed me a second time, this one shorter but with his arm around my waist.

Staring into my soul he softly crooned, "I've wanted to do that for months Lou. I find you attractive and sensuous, if I were to look in the dictionary I'm sure your picture is next to the word vivacious."

My knees felt like rubber, I thought to myself, "oh this guy is good, be careful here girl".

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers