All Grown Up Christmas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************

Friday night, Celeste whipped up a batch of margaritas, frosty and strong. It had been Jenny's idea, and they were as usual alone in the apartment. They'd slept in the same bed every night since the first Saturday, switching off between bedrooms. They had originally started shyly wearing panties and tee-shirts cuddling and kissing themselves to sleep, but the clothing always made its way to the floor, and now they dispensed with it, sleeping naked. They'd made love several more times, taking turns working on each other, and taking about an hour for each to climax. Both loved taking it slow, building eventually to a senses shattering orgasm, and enjoyed the patience it took. Celeste had practiced and refined her oral skills with each session, but Jenny was still reluctant to do more than finger her, and had only kissed her once awkwardly in the center of her fiery red bush.

Careful not to get entirely drunk, Jenny finished one of the frozen elixirs, in a mug instead of the classic flared glass, and poured another. She nestled in to Celeste, who was still nursing the first one, and leaned over to kiss her.

"Jen, are you sure you need a margarita for this?" Celeste had been skeptical, and a little bit offended, although she would never say so, that Jenny wanted alcohol before going down on her. Jenny had assured her it wasn't what she thought. "I want to, Celeste! It's just not something I'm used to, and it might help if I had some..."

"Liquid courage?" Her tone was caustic, and the hurt showed through this time.

"No! No, no, no, Cee.... I'm so tense about it. I'd love to do it, but I don't..." Her words faded down into inaudibility.

"So, you want to do as good a job as I do." Still hurt, but starting to understand.

"Yeah, kind of. You seem so comfortable licking me"—she blushed fiercely—"down there, and I just want to be relaxed and not thinking about anything else." She leaned into Celeste, and kissed her on the lips. "You're great at it, and you deserve my best."

Celeste replied with a lingering, sensual kiss, and slipped her jeans and panties off in one smooth motion, before kissing her again. "You'll do fine, Jen." Leaning back on the couch, her knees parted, and she sat naked from the waist down, while Jenny climbed down and knelt in front of her, taking in the sight of Celeste's pale skin and red pubic thatch.

"You're beautiful, Celeste. Tell me if I'm not... If you need me to do anything different." Then she sank down and kissed the redhead's bush for the second time. This time she trailed her tongue over the division between her labia, savoring the musky wetness and the tickling of her pubic curls against her mouth and tongue, actually tasting her for the first time.

Copying Celeste's technique at first, she licked the length of her slit from back to front and down again, each time letting the tip of her tongue wander a little deeper into her hole. Celeste was moaning quietly after only a couple of minutes, and Jenny kept going, content with a slow igniting of her sexual pyre, gauging her progress by the slow crescendo and quickening of the blonde's breathy groans.

Celeste slowly progressed from moist and warm to so wet she was almost dripping her juices on the couch. Jenny decided to transition to her clit, which she realized excitedly had swollen with excitement. Delicately tracing the outline of the little nub with the tip of her tongue, she delighted in Celeste's sudden wriggle of pleasure. Jenny continued without pausing, and felt a surge of joy as she realized she loved the taste of her.

As Jenny went on, it thrilled her to see and feel Celeste's juices dribbling down onto the couch, saturating the blanket she was sitting on very quickly, coating her tongue as they passed out and down. The redhead's moans were still quiet but distinct, gathering in strength and volume, building gradually with the flow of her juices. Still kneeling, Jenny used her thumbs at Celeste's labia, spreading them so her tongue could journey deeper inside her.

Celeste sighed, "Oh, Jenny. That's just right, baby. Just right...," before throwing her head back and giving forth a full-throated cry as she came. The flow became a small flood, splashing over Jenny's cheeks and chin, trickling down her face onto her sweater and thighs. If I had a cock, she thought, I would be so ready to put it in her! The idea made her even hornier, and she started to moan herself.

Eager to coax another climax out of Celeste, and make up for the other's efforts over their prior playful sessions, Jenny inserted her index finger into the waiting warmth, and was rewarded with a sensuous moan. She leaned forward again, delicately licking her clitoris and the surrounding hood. Maneuvering her finger in and out in time to her own moving tongue, she paused and put in a second, adding her middle finger—the fuck finger, she thought wickedly—to the gentle pistoning motion, then she started to go faster, loving the slippery walls under and around her fingers. She heard Celeste's sighs deepen with the addition, and her fingers were as wide together as a stiff dick.

Suddenly, she heard Celeste's mouth slam shut, damming up her ecstatic screams, barely restrained. It came out as a shrill hum, and Jenny saw one of her hands cover her mouth to keep the sounds trapped, though not with a lot of success.

After her second orgasm, Celeste reached down for Jenny's face, caressing her cheeks and lifting her up to her mouth, parting her lips to let their tongues play in each other's mouths. They kissed long and gently, their saliva mixing with Celeste's sweet juices. Jenny realized they could have gone all night, but she saw her roommate was trembling with the aftershocks of her orgasms. Then Celeste grabbed her in a bear hug, clutching her tightly while she still shook.

Jenny was very pleased with herself. "How was that?," she whispered in her ear.

She felt more than saw Celeste's smile against her cheek. "You shouldn't have worried. You were fabulous. I'm still feeling the aftershocks all over."

"Thank you."

"Thank you, Jen." She looked down. "You're still dressed."

"Didn't need my clothes off to do that..."

"You do now..." Celeste undressed Jenny, and afterwards tossed her own sweater onto the pile on the other couch. They made out for a few minutes, leaving the fires of their passion banked but growing inexorably, and they were both panting when they left the living room, and climbed into bed together.

They made love all night, and tried sixty-nine for the first time ever with anyone. It was a little busy for Jenny, but Celeste didn't seem to mind. Then they slept, exhausted and happy, content with how their experiment was proceeding.

****** **********

They kept dating guys, but felt none of the build-up of sexual frustration that going too long without someone's touch always seemed to engender. The consequences were that neither of them rushed into bed with anyone else, but they didn't feel any jealousy when one or the other of them got lucky with the opposite sex. Any night they wanted, they could take care of each other, and most nights without a man handy they slept naked and warm in each other's arms.

Mornings, if there was enough time, they showered together, taking joy in washing each other's hair, caressing their breasts and hips and buttocks while trading soapy, sudsy kisses underneath the steaming spray. Every weekend they tried to take a bath together, too, just relaxing in the hot water before proceeding to one bed or the other to sleep and indulge their growing Sapphic appetites.

Several of Celeste's dates came to the assumption, pompously announced to their friends, that the redhead was just a tease who wouldn't put out, a complete waste of time taking to dinner or a movie. A couple of the lucky ones gainsaid that firmly, saying proudly she was just very selective, and relating stories of the incredible skills and gusto she exhibiting in bed, in the quad or anywhere else.

Jenny also had a couple of guys she bedded, and discovered she loved fellatio, even if the taste and consistency was very different from the hot, thin pussy juices she loved. She thought of oral as more intimate than just fucking, and both young men would have agreed, if she'd ever asked them about it.

In between men, she and Celeste continued their private and very satisfying relationship, taking comfort in what they couldn't admit to anyone else, especially the parents who still paid for their apartment.

Then, a year after meeting him in a freshman study group, Jenny started dating Dan.

****************

"So, how was he?"

"Whatever do you mean, Celeste?" She knew full well what she meant, unable to conceal her Cheshire Cat smile. She hadn't come home until morning, another broad clue.

Celeste snorted and halfheartedly tossed a pillow at her. "Well, you're wearing the same thing you went out in last night. You also have that dreamy, deeply satisfied look you had the first morning after I went down on you."

"Mm-hmm."

"You also smell like you fucked all night, musky and sweaty. Lots of cum, yours and his..."

"I just had a shower last night. You were there."

Celeste nodded and gave her a lustful grin. "You know I answered the door naked."

"He told me. Never connected the dots, though. He suggested you might be a little wild, but he didn't have much time to think about your gorgeous body. I successfully distracted him with my gorgeous body, and he's very good at cunnilingus."

"Trying to make me jealous?"

"Never. It's because of you I know the difference."

Unwilling to drop the matter, Celeste pressed on. "So, how was David?"

"Dan. I couldn't stop myself, practically threw myself on top of him, I was so horny after our shower interruptus I just needed to fuck. He's so attentive, and really knows how. He went down on me, and I swear he took notes from you. He was so good, and I came a couple of times. I woke him with a blowjob, just to say 'thank you.' I think he likes me!" She giggled, remembering the whole evening, then stopped when she saw Celeste's look. "What, babe?"

"And that's the same look you had after our first soixante-et-neuf, Jen. I think you really like him."

"Still really like you, and I'm not seeing him until Wednesday. Still horny too."

Celeste cast her a mischievous glance, and arched one eyebrow at her.

Jenny slipped her shirt off and tossed it on the couch, then undid the catch on her bra and stood with her breasts freed, displayed to her friend. "And, I still love you, Celeste. I do need a shower. Scrub my back?"

They showered together, soaping and rinsing each other's hair and bodies, indulging in kisses and caresses the whole time, scrubbing dried cum off Jenny, with Celeste singing, "Gonna wash that cum right out of my twat!" After, smelling of jasmine and lavender soap, they cuddled naked in bed and compared notes about Dan and lesser men. Celeste said that if he was that good eating pussy, it might be worth inviting him to bed with them both. Jenny demurred, not sure whether Dan would be satisfied with her if he ever sank his hard-on inside Celeste. God knew she was fully satisfied with both of them.

****************

Celeste heard the phone, and forgot for the moment that she had the apartment to herself the past six weeks. She grabbed her cell and thumbed it to life. "Hello?"

"Can I come over?" Jenny didn't sound upset, but she heard the undeniable yearning in her old roommate's voice.

"Everything okay, Jen?"

"Great! But the wedding's Saturday, and..."

"You have butterflies?" That wasn't like Jenny, but she was willing to comfort her if needed, whenever she needed. "Come on over, and I'll make us some lunch."

Jenny swept in, both giddy and nervous, which figured, Celeste thought.

"What's up?"

Jenny sat heavily on the same couch they had first had sex on two years ago. Both graduated mid-June, and Jenny had moved out in July. "Just...so much is changing. He's wonderful, and sexy, and the perfect man for me. You met anyone?"

"Nah, dating a couple of guys, no-one special."

"Either of them get to see you naked yet?" A giggle escaped her, and Celeste smiled in return.

"Both. Since you haven't been there to wake me up," she said loftily, "I've had to rely on others to take over your duties."

"Oh, really?" Jenny felt drawn to her erstwhile roommate, and wanted to strip off her clothes and kiss her all over, and she was sure Celeste felt the same. The redhead had just let one of her beaus out a couple of hours earlier, and hadn't yet changed the sheets. Even so, she felt the same need she'd given up on when Jenny moved in with Dan.

"I'd say let's eat, but I'd mean food."

"I don't think it's food I need, Celeste." Jenny got up and walked to Celeste, and cupped her cheeks before closing her eyes and kissing her.

It was a matter of two minutes before their clothes were on the floor, and the two of them were satisfying a more intimate hunger. They used the couch, since neither was eager to roll around in the cum stain of Celeste's latest conquest. Sixty-nine was their lucky number, and they played it all day and on into the evening, collapsing at the end of what both thought was their last time together.

Jenny left after they sat together for a nice long bath, and they used the last of the lavender bubble bath they had shared over the last two years. There was still work to do Friday before the wedding, and even so Jenny was reluctant to leave. Celeste would be one of the guests at the small ceremony, and Jenny kissed her again, a slow, lingering open-mouthed tangle of tongues, before leaving. "Dan's got a best man. You're my best woman."

Celeste was still smiling an hour later.

****************

They kept in touch sporadically the next two years. Jenny and Dan, still honeymooning in their hearts, had just bought and moved into her parent's old house, a mansion back east with a long history, the home of an old-time oil baron, or an old-time railroad baron, or another kind of baron. Celeste married a nice young man named Norris, a cetacean biologist with poetic leanings, and moved all the way to the West Coast, to Oregon, and they spent a lot of time making love, at first.

****************

Celeste didn't recognize the number, and nearly let it go to voicemail, but on a whim she picked it up and answered. It was a local number, somewhere in Portland, and she was curious. "Hello?"

"Celeste! I'm in town, looking at one of our plants!"

"Ficus or fern?"

She loved Jen's laugh, a sound she hadn't heard as much in her marriage as she had expected with Norris. "Manufacturing..."

"Just fucking with you. You want to grab lunch?"

"Dinner, more like. I got into town last night, and thought we could get together. Haven't seen you in almost two years, and I so miss you!"

"Dinner sounds wonderful. Norris is out on a boat somewhere northwest of here, looking for a pod of whales." She chuckled. "Never thought I'd marry a 'pod person.'"

Jenny laughed again. "Sure, let's meet downtown." Celeste suggested a seafood restaurant they would both like, and they made plans to meet at seven.

****************

The Crab Louie was wonderful, as was Celeste's abalone steak. They shared bites off each other's forks, and the wine complemented the meal perfectly. Their conversation was light, and Jenny gathered that Norris had been an adequate, if not exactly ideal husband, and was sorry to hear that her old roommate hadn't been happy with her sex life for a long time.

"Jen, he's so easily distracted, and so...mechanical. Sometimes I think if I had a blowhole where my pussy is, he'd fuck me every night. At least, when he's home."

"I'm sure he loves you, Celeste."

The redhead snorted, a dismissive noise Jenny found very sexy for some reason. "Yeah, he loves me, and he tries to show it when he's here one week out of the month. It's been nearly three weeks since I've seen him, and in all that time he's called me on the sat-phone a total of four times."

Jenny's eyes twinkled. "I guess that means phone sex was out of the question?"

"Him jacking off in front of the bridge crew? Never happen!" She giggled, sounding like she had back in college, happy. "So, how is sex with Dan?"

"Um, good..." She didn't mean to minimize it for her, but at the same time, didn't want to make her feel doubly unsatisfied. She blushed, remembering the twenty-four hour fuckfest she and Dan had indulged in on Sunday, while her little sister Kelly visited their parents in their new home in Florida.

Celeste picked up on that right away. "You mean great, Jen."

Her blush deepened. "Great. Yes," she admitted. "I wish you had that, so much." She took Celeste's hand across the table and squeezed it. "You deserve so much better, baby." The last word popped out before she had a chance to catch it, but she meant it. Maybe especially the last word.

Celeste invited her back to the house for coffee. Minutes later they were half-naked on the couch, back in time to their college days and their apartment, kissing and making out. Jenny moaned when Celeste's tongue traced delicate circles around her nipples, then the redhead blew on the wet flesh to make them curdle with desire. She did the same, and was rewarded with low, longing moans.

After an hour or so, they disengaged. Still panting, Jenny realized that, no matter how much she loved Dan, loved his humor and his touch, the sight of him naked, the feel of his cock pumping semen into her pussy or mouth, the taste as she swallowed, she still yearned for Celeste. Her old roommate's gentleness and loving touches and kisses were so similar to Dan's, yet different. She sat back, trying not to give in to the urge to help the other woman out of her clothes and make love to her all night. "Guess coffee's out of the question now."

Celeste stood, and shimmied out of her skirt. It was a surprise to Jenny to see she hadn't worn any panties for their dinner, and she sat, transfixed by the beautiful woman disrobing in front of her. Her breaths were deep and full, her bare chest heaving with renewed desire. She stood and took Celeste in her arms, renewing their desperate, needful kissing, and cupped Celeste's still round, still soft and inviting, ass in both hands.

Celeste whispered in her ear. "Jen, we can still have coffee. I'll make it in the morning."

****************

The sheets barely covered their legs, and Jenny smiled into the pre-dawn light filtering through the blinds. The redhead was on her belly, softly snoring, and Jenny leaned forward, extending the tip of her tongue, trailing it along her round and pale buttocks, and up her spine. For her part, Celeste had been delighted when she saw Jenny's shaved pussy, completely smooth and bare, and loved how it felt under her tongue and lips. The redhead gave a sleepy wriggle and her eyes opened lazily. "Ready for more?"

Jenny slipped her fingers over Celeste's rump, and came in underneath, feeling the lush auburn bush part before them, and slipping two fingers just inside the warm, moist opening. "Just lie there and enjoy, Cee..." Sliding her fingers all the way inside, she felt as much as heard her lover's rising ardor. Jenny started pumping in and out of the sodden hole, and Celeste started to moan, at first quietly, in time to the rhythm of Jenny's fingers.

Her fingers still deep inside Celeste, Jenny turned to kneel beside her, and used her left hand to stroke her back and shoulders. The wet sloshing sound as her fingers slipped in and out, accompanied by the growing moans and her hips working, humping the mattress and rubbing her pussy against the flannel sheets, told Jenny her attentions were fully appreciated. "Keep going, Jenny..." Her sighs were building, and Jenny was happy there was no-one else to hear them, that they had the place to themselves, probably always would.