All Grown Up Christmas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste came twice more before the timer on the hot tub turned off, and the water became almost still, and the only sound her grateful, receding moans. She slipped down off the rim and lowered herself until the water was just over her creamy shoulders, then opened her mouth for another long kiss. "I love you, Jenny."

Jenny smiled back. "I was thinking the same thing. Dan is the best husband I could imagine, and you're perfect..." They kissed again, enjoying the steam and their bodies against each other, feeling the gentle sway of the waters and the cool wind over the surface, creating little eddies of steam.

"Silly question for you, Cee..." Jenny looked deeply into her sexy emerald eyes. "When I see you naked, I get a...thrill is the only way to describe it. Like the first time we made out, then the first time we were on the couch naked. You look so gorgeous, and I can't wait to see you with your clothes off."

Celeste's lips curled in a sagacious smile. "I didn't hear a question..."

The words spilled out, almost tripping over each other in their rush to get out of her mouth. "Do you... Does it make you want me naked whenever we're together?"

Celeste closed her eyes and leaned in to kiss Jenny, not quite chastely, very lovingly, gentle, then she opened her eyes, returning the brunette's gaze steadily. "You have, without any exception, the best looking naked body I've ever seen, or touched, Jen. Just laying eyes on you, not even touching you or kissing your lips, gives me that same thrill you get. Every time. So, no, it's not a silly question. I feel the same thing every time I see you, hear your voice, think about you."

Their next kiss came immediately, standing, pressed against one another, up to their waists in the hot waters. It was passionate, full and longing, and they both felt that thrill.

By the time they got out of the tub the sun was setting, and they climbed onto the hammock a few steps away. Swinging in the August night, their skin dried quickly, leaving the familiar tang of chlorine clinging to their skin. The stars had come out to watch them, it seemed to Jenny, and she hoped the celestial lights had loved the show. Without preamble, Jenny closed her eyes and spoke. "We have a pool at the house, Cee, in the back with high walls. Would love to sunbathe with you there. Swimsuits strictly optional."

Celeste closed her eyes in reverie, and leaned into Jenny's shoulder. "You sure Dan wouldn't mind?"

"No way he'd mind. We're both very sexy, and I think he would be very happy to see another naked goddess around our house. The proof of your beauty is I can't keep my mouth or hands off you. Or out of you."

****************

Three days after Christmas, Celeste picked up the phone at Jenny's call, delighted to hear her voice once more. "Problems at the Portland plant, again. Management's flying me back out today, in the middle of fucking Christmas vacation." The fury in her voice was tempered by the opportunity for extra visits to the Portland house.

"You okay, Jenny?"

The frustration started draining from her voice, but was still there beneath the surface. "Dan and I had finally gotten ourselves back to a semi-regular sex life, and now I'm coming back out to your side of the country." She snorted in exasperation. "So...horny, too. Celeste...you free for a couple of evenings?"

The broad smile on her face came through the phone loud and clear. "For you, always. I think I like your management team. Have to send them flowers for keeping you coming out here."

"And what do I send you for keeping me cumming?"

"Seeing and touching you naked is enough reward for me."

"Dinner tonight?"

"And dessert, if you're not too jet-lagged."

****************

Lying together on their backs on the Cal King bed, fingers intertwined while they recovered from another recess on their own private playground, they felt their mutual contentment inundate the room. Sheets and blankets were entirely on the floor, kicked mostly free during an epic pussy-licking by Jenny, and the rest of the way off when Celeste did the same. A slight chill was in the air, redolent with the sweet, musky scent of their lovemaking.

Celeste turned on her side, facing Jenny, and kissed the side of her breast. "Love that you shave your bush. I really love having no hair between my lips and yours!" She snuggled in close, her fading sighs echoing on the bare wooden walls of her room.

"We should cover ourselves with the blankets. Isn't it supposed to be cold tonight?"

"About twenty-six outside. Warmer in here. Sixty-nine in bed, if you like..."

Now Jenny turned to face her, planting an open-mouthed kiss on her lips. When they were done, she lay on her side with a satisfied, wistful smile, gazing into her lover's green eyes. "Just give me some time to fully recover."

Celeste chuckled ruefully. "I thought refraction time was a male attribute."

"That's not it. I swear it's just my clit still throbbing from that last O." She looked into Celeste's eyes and got serious for a moment. "Need to tell you something."

"You breaking up with me?" The tone was light, but she looked a little troubled nonetheless.

"Nothing like that, baby! It's my sister, Kelly."

"She in trouble?"

"Not precisely. She has a friend who stayed over a couple of nights."

"Friend?"

"A nice girl, but they're having sex now."

Celeste chuckled. "Really? And she told you? Or did you walk in on them, give them a few pointers?"

Jenny felt her cheeks redden at Celeste's teasing. "No. I came home early from work, no-one else was home. Kelly's bed was totally soaked, smelled musky like someone had been fucking in it all day. I confronted Dan and accused him of fucking Kelly's friend. He swore he hadn't touched her. Kelly 'fessed up, and said she was the one having sex with her." She sighed. "God, she was so upset and scared. I had to tell her. About us."

"Oh. What was her reaction?"

"She looked so relieved, and intrigued. Asked me so many questions. Dan was there too, but I only told him we'd done that in college." At Celeste's cocked eyebrow, "He found it very hot. Turns out he'd had some impure thoughts about you after you answered the door naked."

"Soooo... And he definitely doesn't know we still see each other?"

"He doesn't, but I told him about your invitation back in college, which I never delivered, for a threesome, and he was very interested."

"He doesn't, you said. You told Kelly." Not a question.

"I had to, baby. My poor sister feels so..."

"Confused?"

"Torn. She likes boys, and I think she's with someone now, but she's also drawn to Charlotte. Her friend," she explained. "She told me she really likes boys, and at the same time she and Charlotte are having lots of loud sex in the next room. She thinks she's being quiet, but I heard some noises the other morning that couldn't be anything but. I told her very privately that you and I still spend nights together sometimes, whenever I'm near Portland."

"So, they're...experimenting?" Her eyes sparkled merrily, amused at the scenario. "Loved that word back in college, and I think it was a successful one in our case."

"You're not mad at me?"

"Depends. How hot is your sister?"

Jenny laughed and playfully swatted Celeste's rump. "Not hotter than me, and much less experienced. She also doesn't have a shaved pussy like mine." She kissed her again. "I was worried you would be pissed off that I let anyone know."

"You ashamed of me?" Still laughing.

"Oh, hell no! God, sometimes you're the one who keeps my sanity on track!"

"Jenny, I love you. Don't say it often enough, even when we're in bed. But I love you, and I trust you completely. If you thought it was a good idea to tell her, I'm okay with it. It would have been nice to know ahead of time, but I gather you didn't have any notice yourself."

"We were in a diner, and Kelly was crying as she told me. I had to do more than tell her she was okay."

"Like the parents saying, 'Even though you're a star quarterback who loves to suck dick, we will always still love you.' Right?"

Jenny chuckled. "So right! Telling her about us made her relax, but I think she was pissed I hadn't shared that years ago."

"I'm surprised, Jenny. You're so good at sharing, giving of yourself..." Celeste hugged her close again, feeling a thrill as their breasts shifted against each other.

"I am, aren't I? I don't say it enough either. I. Love. You." She punctuated the last three words with soft kisses after each. "I think I'm going to say it more often. Something else."

"There's more? Did you put an ad in the paper, too?"

"No, but Kelly told me...she said I should tell Dan about you. All about you and us."

"That's a surprise. Think she'll tell him first?"

Jenny shook her head firmly. "Kelly can be annoying, like most little sisters, but she told me it should come from me."

"Smart girl, like her sister."

"Now, hypothetical question. Say I tell Dan everything. Assuming he doesn't leave me, which he won't, I might need a special apology."

"And...?"

"Once Kelly's back in school, how would you feel about visiting the house in Virginia? For a few days?"

"I'd love to."

"What about... I think..."

"I'd love to."

Jenny protested, but not strenuously. "You don't know what I'm going to say!"

"A threesome, a ménage a trois, a hot MFF... Right? Put another way, one of us on his cock and the other one sitting on his face. Or a daisy chain. Always wanted to try one of those..." Celeste's voice became a little distant, fantasizing about the three of them.

"You're okay with that?" It was Jenny's turn to look relieved, and, for good measure, happy at the thought.

"I'm already sharing you, Jen. We might as well invite your husband in all the way!"