All Comments on 'All Hail the Lizard Queen'

by AesopsOtherTales

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I get it...

...one may want to exact revenge on the guy. But in reality, she is the one that made the choice, so revenge on a mentally challenged person is just stupid. It is like getting revenge on your dog for pooping on the floor. It is actually worse than the deed itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The finish.

If you don't finish the "Zoom of Doom", I'm going to send a large person to your house to rearrange parts of your body.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Brilliant, though subtle BTB.

Punish her, but mildly enough not to affect the kids more than they already have been.

Though, as of last year, 18 states still had adultery laws on the books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Meh. Childish imho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liked It

Except that very few couples are intellectual matches. Our hero's trick worked not because she was smarter than "dimwit" but because she was shallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a real BTB at all

He really didn't do anything. She married the guy and appears happy and the ex pays to help him get his business going. The lizard king is happy as he has the small business and he got the girl he always wanted. Still looks like this guy lost again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
umm

i dont think it was advertised as a btb. as an aftermath story was lacking emotion as hdk said a bit dry. may have done better in the comedy cat

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

That worked very well. It wasn't funny, but it was humorous and was a 5* effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not much of a story

Wife gets bored and feels unappreciated. She files for a divorce, gets the house, the kids, alimony and child support. He gets screwed. Old news. I figured he was going to get some endangered species lizards, plant them on the Lizard King and Queen and have them arrested. At least that would have held some interest. This was boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Boring and not satisfying.

But I’m pretty sure the ‘tracking algorithm’ won’t pick up my review score...

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 3 years ago

The number of couples that make it all the way from high school through finishing college and marry is small. Not minuscule, perhaps, but quite small. Such couples generally possess a real and deep connection. Hard to believe such a couple would collapse in the vapid way this one did. Just sayin...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great story. He lets her new life be her punishment for her cheating. Her new title will just run it in everyday.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Editing

Having a communication of several exchanges between a pair with their statements reversed is very awkward. Not hard to do when neither party is identified in each statement. Easy to fix by reviewing the draft before posting!

In this tale, We-The-Readers have Sweetie presented to us almost exclusively, from start to finish, by Hubby! And that, from his time period as divorced ... so we never get to hear much positive (nor detailed) about her. Essentially, WTRs get to say “So what? You’re better off without her! We never knew her anyway!” And Hubby does not garner a lot of our sympathy, either!

3*

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

What the heck does Lizard Queen mean? Seems the punch line was centred entirely on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't have it both ways! Working long hours and then dad and working more.

Why didn't do anything earlier?

I know another one who lives to work instead of working to live.!!

No sympathy for these people!

Sympathy for those who struggle but still make time for family most important thing.

jtwheels

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Sux that he lost his house and alimony!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nagyon hiányzik a folytatás....

Egy ilyen 3 oldalas írást nem lehet csak 3 mondattal befejezni,mert ennél sokkal több lehetőség van benne... ! Sajnálom...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another story where the wife burns herself. I hope the moron, has a big dick!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not enough payback. She needed to be shunned.

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

Not sure the writer really understands what BTB means.... The 'Lizard King' winds up happy and as successful as he wants to be, and the 'Lizard Queen' winds up happy with her F-book friend, her house and her boys.... Sounds a bit snobby of the MC, thinking he got them good just because they're not as successful as he is. Oh well, still a good read.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Nothing happened. Slut wife ok, dimwit ok, everybody lives happily ever after. What?....

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

+1 to the previous comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry but she got the better deal. A man with reptiles who pays attention to her. Just think if you hired a manager you would still be married. This is all on you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Seems to me the MC is quite the dimwit himself!

miket0422miket042211 months ago

Yawn.

She cheated but, the author couldn't convince me to care. He got cheated on, the author couldn't convince me to feel bad for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous