All Hallows Eve

Story Info
Nnight out on the town for a bloodsucker.
1.1k words
4
1.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

All Hallows Eve

I watched the little children dash from door to door collecting their treats. I could smell; almost taste their tender sweetness, but that is forbidden.

In the olden days Samhain festivities marked the time of the dark half of the year, when the living and dead could visit. Now it has morphed into something totally different after Christianity was mingled in it.

Beggars dressed in disguise from spirits, would offer up prayers for the

departed and protection to the living for sweet soul cakes or treats during Samhain or All Hallows Eve.

My kind had watched it all come to pass changing to what it is now. That has made it so much easier for us.

I observed a home where a lively party was happening. I drew near to catch any scents I could. There, there it was, all I needed was an invitation.

I approached the door as some children received their treats. The woman handing out the treats was easy to meld with, and so was the master of the home. I was soon invited inside enjoying their party.

I wandered the party getting acquainted with the attendees. I found five that were ripe for the taking, one that was young, sweet and fragrant. That one I would save for last, if I was still in need.

The first I took was easy, singling her out of the herd. I moved us quickly to seclusion after we stepped outside for a breath of fresh air. We were hidden as I gave her kisses and made her succumb to me. It was finished in a matter of moments.

She was atop of me as she performed oral on me and I on her. Just as she reached her peak, I pushed her head down deeply on my phallus. That made her lurch and her muscles spasm putting force on her sex. I slipped my tongue in wrapping it around her womb and drained her, it was done and over with quickly.

She relaxed on top of me for a moment breathing heavy. I composed our dress and returned to the indoors with a bit of a dazed woman. I retrieved a drink for her, I could see in her eyes and trembling body she was a bit baffled as I pulled her close.

She said she needed to sit that she felt weak. A woman joined her, and they conversed, all the while glancing at me. Her friend would giggle at whatever they discussed.

I watched the two youngest females leave after hugs and kisses from their parents. I sighed thinking 'There goes the sweetest morsel on my menu'.

Things changed rapidly after they left the home. The adults began to mingle in a more, provocative way, kissing and groping one another. I couldn't believe my good fortune has clothing began to be shed. I was going to have willing victims.

The friend of the first victim, came over to me wanting to get acquainted with me. She was soon nude and wanting. The master of the home joined us, being it was wife. She was soon sucking on his swollen shaft while I was busy giving her a good licking. There wasn't any dining on this one. I swirled my tongue all around inside of her body, just for pleasure.

Her body tensed hard, and her vagina began to grip and pulse. Her juices were fragrant, sweet but musky, her taste delectable. Her standing lover spewed his self across her face and body with an audible moan. Then she crumpled to the floor

her body undulating on my face like she was having seizures.

I flipped us around and pounced driving my shaft in to the hilt. I melded with her to feel what she felt, I found all of her pleasure zones and used them. She was in a state of complete ecstasy now, an easy target for anyone.

I moved on to my next victim, a shy skittish woman. I ascertained she was not comfortable being here.

I sat next to her asking her if she was here alone. She told me she was with her fiancé. I found she had never been in a situation like this one. She kept her head turned away slightly but kept glancing at one gentleman, which I took to be her lover.

I suggested we step outside to give her time, to think, away from all this for a moment. She was wrapped in my cape against the coolish air. We looked at the stars and the waning moon, her still fully clothed for now. I spoke of whimsical things about the universe

We didn't speak about what was happening indoors just idle chat. She grew more relaxed and turned to speak, looking up in my eyes. I touched her cheek sliding my fingers down her neck. Our eyes locked together as her breath quickened, I leaned in and touched her lips with mine. I good hear her heart beating faster as her mouth opened, I felt her shudder.

We moved back inside where this orgy was progressing. She stopped just inside looking, watching. I stood behind her nuzzling, nipping at her neck as her breathing increased. I removed her clothing while she was wrapped in my cape.

I held her against me carrying her to chaise as I licked and nibbled at neck and shoulder. I laid her down keeping her covered as I made my way down her body. I tongued through her wet cleft sliding my tongue inside her as she twisted and moaned.

I swirled inside her as she clutched my head and writhed about moaning as I drained her womb, victim number two. I finished with her by coupling with her while getting inside her mind. She was disconnected from reality with only one thought in her mind, 'More' before I left her. I sought out the third one.

The fourth one had turned over ripe, I could say. I took her anyway just to clean things up for the party attendees. I retired from this gathering for the evening although it was enjoyable.

I passed by where my, would be, youngest victim was staying. I could hear their sexual noises and chuckled, some other time. I had others to visit yet tonight.

I would add these four to my, pantry, a few had moved out of my realm. This would fill the list again.

I do my feeding this way so as not to draw attention. This all so allows an endless supply. The old ways left to many bodies lying around to be discovered and to many questions to be answered by humans. Besides this way I have a list full of willing participants.

Trick or Eat, we are still around.

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers