All Hallow's Eve

Story Info
Steph meets new lovers at a party.
10.7k words
4.75
7.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Hallow's Eve

By SubKaren92

Greetings all. My name is Steph. I am 26 years old, single and live in Los Angeles, CA. I have a good job, although that is irrelevant to this story. I am short, 5 foot 2, thin with brown hair and B cup breasts. I am not unattractive, but I admit I am more cute than LA beautiful, specially since I have chosen not to augment my boobs. I have thought about it, but I'm scared because my nipples are very sensitive. I can almost cum just from teasing them and I don't want to lose that for the sake of a bigger cup. Still I tend to blend into the background in social situations, which may be why I am still single, or at least without a steady boyfriend.

Relationship wise, I date occasionally, but I have not found Mr. Right yet. In college I was fairly promiscuous and I found I gravitated to a specific kind of man. He had to be respectful of me and not pressure me into having sex on the first date. By the third date, I'd be ready for oral and possibly more. When we did reach the more phase, he had to have a take charge attitude. Basically once I gave him the go ahead, usually after he discovered my nipples and once he played with them for a few minutes, I wanted him to not worry about asking what I wanted. I wanted him to do what he wanted. You could say I wanted him to show me respect in public, but once alone I wanted him to ravage me.

After I graduated college and moved to LA, I thought I had found the perfect man who understood my needs. Maybe he knew them a bit too well because after a few months of dating (and some amazing sex) he told me he wanted to bring another girl to our bedroom. Of course he did this after sucking my nipples for about 15 minutes and I was very amenable to his suggestion if he would just fuck me. It turned out the girl also liked to direct the action and I found that I enjoyed licking her pussy as much as I enjoyed my boyfriend's cock. She told me how to do it while he fucked me from behind. It was wonderful and I think I had my strongest orgasm ever. Then she showed up on our next date. And then the next. The threesome was repeated and I thought we might have become a thruple. She was definitely in charge and over time I noticed I was frequently preparing them both for each other. I'd suck her pussy and then suck his cock and then he would fuck her while I watched. At first that was kind of exciting as I teased my nipples and finger myself to orgasm watching their carnal display. But all too soon they were a couple and I was cut out of the loop. Oh well. Live and learn.

I decided that sharing wasn't for me and that left me to my current position of trying to find the right guy again. While meeting guys who think they are God's gift to women and that you should jump into bed with them was easy, I wanted more than that. I admit, in times of need, I did take a few guys up on one-night stands, but it was unsatisfying because I knew I needed more. And that brings me to Halloween 2023 and a party hosted by the friend of a work associate. I'd been told there would be plenty of eligible men, but if I wanted to get noticed, I'd need to wear a sexy costume. Fortunately LA is a great place to rent sexy costumes. It took me a while to decide what to wear, but as fate would have it, Return of the Jedi was on TBS as I was channel surfing and I happened to stop on the scene where Leia is dressed as a slave girl for Jabba the Hut. Being a slave wasn't what drew me to the costume, but the thought of men at the party assuming I wanted to find someone to take charge of me. Plus movie cosplay always goes over well in this town. Truthfully it had been a while since I'd been with anybody and even if it was for a night, I needed sex.

I found a store that rented exquisite movie cosplay outfits, did my hair up like Leia and I must say, I pulled off the look exceptionally well. I was a little nervous about going to a party wearing just a bikini and a transparent wrap. Hopefully I wouldn't be embarrassed by the movie being so old that the other partiers would think it was silly. As it turns out, that concern was unfounded. Unfortunately, it didn't particularly get me noticed either.

As I said, in LA, the women with big breasts tend to stand out and it seemed like all the other women at the party were typical LA. I got some attention, but after talking to a guy for a few minutes, his head would turn toward some bimbo. The house where the party was being hosted had a large pool deck so people were continually moving around and mingling. But there was one woman who was getting more than her share of attention. I think the only way to describe her was dominatrix chic. She was tall, probably 5' 10" plus leather boots that had to have at least a 5" heel so well over 6 feet and taller than most of the guys. She was also wearing a shimmering catsuit. I'm not sure of the material but it looked like it was poured over her accentuating every curve. The top was unzipped enough to allow her ample cleavage to spill out. Her breasts were definitely fake, but none of the guys seemed to care. Her face was flawless, she had amazing eyes, a beautiful smile and flaming red hair. Oh, and she had a riding crop clipped to her waist.

You may be wondering how I noticed every detail about her, but honestly, she was impossible to miss and it was impossible not to be impressed by her. She had guys fawning over her, of course, but I thought back to my threesome experience. I got a bit excited thinking about hooking up with her. It was an idle fantasy, but I couldn't look away from her. I'd never had sex with a woman solo, but I was ready to make an exception for her. But as much as I was in awe with her, it was clear she was holding court and I was not on her radar. But that didn't stop me from moving around the party and watching her from different angles. Then something amazing happened.

As I circled around the edge of the party, to the point of being alone and in the shadows, trying to get a better vantage point, I heard someone moving behind me. An authoritative female voice said, "What are you looking at, slave girl?"

I was shocked that I had gotten busted staring at a woman and spun around. When I did, I was face to face, or should I say face to large breasts, of what I can only describe as my fantasy woman's doppelganger except she was dressed as a police woman. A very sexy police woman whose costume was complete with a fake (hopefully) gun, handcuffs and a billy club hanging from her belt. Like the girl I had been ogling, she too was tall with red hair only she was wearing dress shoes as demanded by her costume so she was about three inches shorter. But her breasts were no less impressive and no less exposed by the open buttons on her blouse.. I was stunned and I am sure I stammered some incoherent explanation. But when she smiled, I knew she wasn't mad. Her smile was just as amazing as the other woman. Then she held out her hand and took mine in a friendly handshake.

"Tiffany," she said by way of an introduction. "The object of your affection is Heather, my twin sister."

Heather and Tiffany I thought. Of course. Typical LA names. Then it struck me that she said they were twins. That almost didn't seem fair.

"Steph," I replied. "Nice to meet you."

"So are you really a slave girl or just playing one on TV?" Tiffany asked.

That seemed like a strange question, but I was mesmerized by her so I just answered honestly.

"No, but sometimes for the right guy, you know."

"What about for the right girl?" she asked.

Was she hitting on me? Before I could respond she laughed and changed the subject to the regular impersonal small talk these parties always seemed to feature. I tried to keep good eye contact with her, but it was difficult as I wanted to look lower. I tried to mask my attempt to look at her breasts by looking around the party as we talked and then I would try to take a discreet glance as I turned my head back toward her. I'm sure she was used to having people look at her. We talked for a while and had a few drinks. There was some innuendo as if she was trying to determine if I swung both ways. I confessed I had threesomes before and that seemed to get her attention. I really had to go to the bathroom, but I also didn't want to leave her as I am sure someone else would quickly chat her up. When I couldn't wait any longer, I had to tell her and fortunately she said she had to go as well and we walked into the house. There was a line at the bathroom off the living room, but my new friend took my hand and said, "Let's go upstairs. There has to be a nicer bathroom in the master bedroom."

I would have never been so bold as to go exploring the house where I really didn't know the host. But Tiffany didn't seem to be worried and tugged my hand leading me up the stairs. She then led me down a hall seemingly knowing where she was going. A couple of the doors were closed, guest bedrooms perhaps, but you could clearly hear the sounds of people hooking up behind them. I didn't realize it was that kind of party.

We walked to the end of the hall where an open door, but dark room, was our destination. As we walked through the door, Tiffany flipped on the lights. This was obviously the master bedroom. I saw another door on the opposite side of the bedroom that I assumed was a bathroom. After taking a few steps in that direction, Tiffany stopped and suggested I shut and lock the door. I was nervous we were in that room so shutting the door seemed logical. What I didn't count on was Tiffany reaching out and grabbing my wrist as I fumbled with the lock.

I was stunned by her grabbing my wrist and even more shocked when the chrome handcuff that had been on her belt was snapped around my it. I didn't move as she pulled my now cuffed arm behind my back and then pinned me against the door. I should have struggled, but I couldn't move as she grabbed my free wrist, pulled it behind my back and quickly, with skill and experience, cuffed it as well. She then stepped back releasing the pressure she had on my body. I waited a couple of seconds to gather my thoughts before turning around. When I did, I saw that Tiffany was unbuttoning her blouse further and then spread the fabric to expose her breasts.

"You've been looking at them enough. I figured you would want to see them up close," she told me. She then cupped her right breast, teased the nipple with her thumb and forefinger and told me to "Lick it."

I didn't come to this party with the expectation of hooking up with a woman. A couple maybe, but certainly not a solo conquest. As I stepped toward her, I tugged my wrists and it hit me. I was the conquest. I felt my pussy lubricating. When I reached her, she put her free hand around the back of my head and pulled my mouth down to her nipple. I didn't hesitate. I latched on and began nursing her. Normally I would feel bad about a woman thinking she needed augmented breasts, but in Tiffany's case, I was ready to worship them.

As I told you, nipple play is one of my favorite things and I can almost cum just from teasing my stiff nubs. Apparently Tiffany enjoyed a similar ability. Soon after beginning to suck on her nipples she was moaning and I could smell her womanly arousal. Or was it mine? After a couple of minutes of rapidly increasing passion, Tiffany had me switch breasts. Soon after that, she pushed me back, took off her uniform's pants and flopped down on the bed. She wasn't wearing panties and her pussy was glistening. I didn't need to be told what to do.

Tiffany lay on the bed with her legs bent off the edge and her pussy in position for me to pleasure her while kneeling on the floor. Was it her sweet, tasty nectar that had my bikini bottoms getting soaked or the fact that this strong woman had handcuffed me and skillfully taken control of me seemingly without saying a word. It didn't matter. All I cared about was getting her off and as her hips began to buck and her moan became louder, I knew I was on the right track and soon be rewarded with a mouthful of girl cum.

Tiffany grabbed my hair pulling me firmly against her leaking pussy. Although part of me was enjoying having my wrists cuffed and being at the mercy of this goddess, part of me also needed to finger myself so I could cum with her. After maybe thirty seconds when I thought she was about to cum, she lifted her legs and wrapped them tightly around my head. I could feel the heat of her thighs against my ears as she rocked back and forth finally cumming with a loud shriek and a cry of "oh you pussy eating bitch." I took that as a complement.

I stayed with my mouth glued to her pussy as she recovered from her orgasm. After a few seconds she lowered her legs and let go of my hair, but she made no move to stand up, much less to return the favor and get me off or release my hands so I could do it myself. It seemed like she lay there forever, mainly due to my hyper-aroused state, but it was probably no more than two minutes before she pushed my head back and stood up from the bed.

"That was great Steph," she said almost breathlessly. "But I seem to recall you needing to go to the bathroom."

"Yes, but I need something else now," I replied. "If you won't get me off, at least remove these handcuffs so I can do it myself."

Tiffany helped me stand up, but she didn't take off my cuffs. Instead she pulled my wrap down over my shoulders and lifted my bikini top. My nipples had been begging for attention, something she had obviously noticed. She reached forward and pinched both. Not too hard, but she definitely got my attention.

"These little titties are cute," she said with a mocking tone. "Do the boys really like them?"

I was starting to squirm as he began to rub them instead of pinching them.

"Oh, are these sensitive?" she mocked again.

I moaned a response of "Yes. Please make me cum."

She continued to manipulate my nipples. I continued to squirm while praying I could reach an orgasm for the first time with just nipple play. But alas I couldn't and she seemed to be in no hurry to provide me any other stimulation. I resorted to begging her to pull down my bikini. She just snickered. I begged her again hoping to eventually be so annoying that she would do it to shut me up. Instead she led me into the bathroom where she finally pulled down my bikini. She then briefly, and I mean way to briefly, touched my pussy. I suppose she was confirming that I wasn't faking my arousal, but that hardly seemed necessary. Then she led me to the toilet and told me to sit down. At this point I would do anything she asked in order to get some relief.

Tiffany stood in front of me. She towered over me and had a look of amusement on her face as I did not know what was going to happen or what she expected.

"You said you had to pee," she commented.

I'm sure I had a lost look as I stared at her.

"I can't go while you are watching me. Please turn around," I said.

The amused look remained. She stepped close enough to me to reach down and grabbed my nipples again. Needless to say, this distracted me from my need to pee. Tiffany spoke again.

"Look, I'm more lenient, but Heather is not going to put up with you not following instructions immediately. Relieve yourself."

"I can't," I protested. "You cuffed my wrists."

"I mean piss, dumb girl," she replied. "The drive home is long and I don't want you pissing in the car."

I had not realized both goddesses intended to take me home. Heather certainly looked like she was looking for a guy to hook up with. It was a struggle with Tiffany manipulating my hard points, but I finally managed to void my bladder.

"I'm done," I said. "Please make me cum."

"Stand up," she replied. I practically sprung up from the toilet. Tiffany took my arm and walked me over to the bathroom counter. She then pushed my shoulder. "Bend forward," she commanded. I did. Tiffany reached between my legs and ran her fingers over wet wet folds.

"Is this what you want, slave girl Leia?" she cooed. I don't think I'd ever been so aroused.

"Oh my God, Tiffany," I cried out. "Please rub my clit and make me cum."

Instead of rubbing my clit as I hoped, I felt her push two finger into my steaming pussy. That was pretty nice too. While that distracted me, her hot breath on my ear as she leaned over me brought my focus back to her.

"I'm sorry," she said. "What did you call me, slave girl Leia?"

It took me a moment to process what she was saying. Her wiggling fingers made sure of that. I surprised myself how easily my next words left my mouth.

"Please make me cum... Mistress."

Tiffany began slowly finger fucking me, but she ignored touching my clit.

"Your pussy is drooling and grabbing my fingers, little slut," she said with a husky voice. I moaned. I was sure she was going to bang me to ecstacy. But she stopped. I looked up at the mirror. I had not realized how lustful I had looked bent over and cuffed as I was. I saw Tiffany taking the baton off her police belt and then she moved it in front of me.

"I bet a slut like you has sucked a lot of cock," she said. As I opened my mouth to respond (in the affirmative by the way) she deftly moved the baton to my lips and then into my mouth. She didn't push it far, but I instinctively started licking and sucking it. After maybe 30 seconds, she pulled it out and slid it between my legs from behind.

"You'd let me fuck you if I promised to make you cum, wouldn't you? Do you want to be tied to by bed and fucked harder than you've ever been in your life?" she teased. I tried to squeeze my legs together to hold on to her weapon. "Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Then I suppose I better take you home so I can get something better than this baton," she said confidently. I wasn't against going home with her, but I needed to cum now, not later. Well, later too, but definitely now.

"Please Mistress," I begged. "I will gladly do anything you want, but make me cum first."

She swatted my ass firmly. I yelped in surprise more than pain.

"That's not how this game is played, little one. Let's get you back in your costume."

A few minutes later we were descending the stairs. My wrists were still cuffed, my costume was wrinkled and my face was flush as my pussy still gushed with excitement. Basically I looked like I had been fucked, even though Tiffany had not done so. Part of me was embarrassed, but another part of me was excited beyond belief. Tiffany steered me through the crowd making sure I bumped into a few people on the way making a spectacle of myself. Each time we bumped someone I would apologize and Tiffany would say something degrading and that I was being kicked out. Finally we reached her sister. Heather was still holding court, although the number of guys around her seemed to have diminished. I guess she had been weeding out her choices. In fact only two remained and I must say, both seemed quite nerdy.

Tiffany spun me around Heather's side so she would notice me. Heather looked me up and down. She seemed to approve. I was sure she knew what her sister had put me through.

"Hey sis," Tiffany began. "This slut wants to be my slave girl and promises to do anything I want. I'm going to take her home. I'll drive her car so you can come home when you're ready."

"OK," replied Heather. "I'm almost ready to choose between these two worms."

I looked at the guys again. Neither seemed fazed by being called a worm. It was pretty clear either would do anything to be with Heather.

"Actually," Heather continued after a pause, "your slave girl can help me choose."

I gushed a little hearing Heather call me slave girl. I had not considered serving both of them. I also thought back to my threesomes and took another look at Heather's choices trying to decide if I would want either of them.

"Let's go out to our car," Heather stated. She turned and walked toward the door, the guys following her like lost puppies. Tiffany kept a hand on my cuffs and guided me behind them.