All Hallow's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's unlikely she will share them with you," Tiffany said loud enough for anyone we were passing to hear. "But don't worry. I'll make sure you get what you need."

My legs buckled a bit at her words, but I recovered. Outside Tiffany had me show her which car was hers as we walked to an SUV where Heather was standing with the guys. I saw her look around to see if anybody could see us. Then she told the guys to drop their pants.

"Bill and Sean both claimed to have big dicks," she told Tiffany. Then she asked me, "Do you prefer length or girth, slave Leia?" I wasn't expecting her to ask my opinion. I looked at both guys who were now standing with their costume pants around their ankles. Both looked decidedly average in length, although one was definitely wider and beefier.

"Girth," I replied without hesitation.

Both the goddesses looked at the guys.

"Sean, you were lying," Heather said. You can go back to the party and try to find someone else with lower standards. Billy, you're not what I had hoped for, so you better have told the truth about how long you last and how quickly you recover. Take your pants off and get in the car."

Billy seemed happy he had won, at least temporarily, Heather's approval. Tiffany tugged my wrists and we walked back to my car. Before she put me in the passenger seat, she tugged my bikini bottoms down again. She then put my seatbelt on and got in the driver's seat while explaining what was going to happen.

"Heather will stroke him enough to keep him hard but not cum on the drive home. At least if she doesn't decide to pull over somewhere and fuck him. I'm going to play with your pussy, but trust me, it's just to keep you desperate to cum and that's not going to happen until you make me cum a few more times at home."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. "I would be honored to make you cum however many times you desire."

The drive home was intense. True to her word, Tiffany teased my clit enough to keep me aroused, frequently moaning and begging for her to make me cum on more occasions than I want to admit. My body had embraced being submissive more than it had when my boyfriends called the shots. I was delirious with pleasure. Tiffany was also an expert at driving while simultaneously edging (as she called it) me to keep my arousal just short of peaking. It was probably more dangerous to drive through LA traffic while fingering (or stroking) your passenger than while using your phone, but I don't know if it is illegal. I wasn't too concerned with Tiffany getting pulled over, although explaining why I was cuffed and pantless might have been an issue. It took about half an hour to arrive at a nice looking, but not opulent house. I think we were in Calabasas. We parked in the driveway and Tiffany came around to open my door and unhook the seat belt. She made no effort to recover my bikini bottoms.

Standing outside the car, I knew her neighbors could see me if they happened to be looking, but I said nothing. Now that we were here, I was that much closer to finally getting to cum. I wasn't going to risk doing anything that might cause a problem. We went in a side door into the kitchen. Moments later a young girl, 19 years old in my estimation, wearing a maid's costume, and obviously no bra as her boobs bounced as she ran to stand in front of Tiffany appeared.

"Did you have fun at the party, Mistress?" she asked. I noticed her eyes were cast downward at Tiffany's feet and that she had moved her hands behind her back like mine were, although I knew they were not cuffed. The top over her costume was black mesh and I could see the hard points of her nipples stressing the fabric.

"Yes, Gwen, I did enjoy it," Tiffany replied to the girl. "This is slut. I met her there and she has agreed to spend the night. Please make up the guest bedroom to our usual specifications."

"Yes, Mistress," Gwen replied. "Right away."

With that she turned and headed out of the kitchen. It was then I saw she wasn't wearing panties. I also noticed she had a very tight butt and buttocks that were bruised. Oh, and she also was wearing a butt plug.

"Are you thirsty?" Tiffany asked, breaking my concentration on Gwen's backside.

"Um, yes Mistress," I replied. Then thinking I'd be cute, I added, "May I refresh myself with your pussy juices?"

Tiffany smiled. "Oh you will, my sweet little submissive, but I meant iced tea or water. I want to be sure you're hydrated and don't quit on me until I'm satisfied."

"In that case, iced tea would be lovely," I told her.

Since my wrists were still occupied, Tiffany was nice enough to get me a glass of tea. She chose water for herself. She then took me to the living room and after setting the glasses down, she finally took off the handcuffs.

"You can rest your arms for a bit, but take off that silly costume first," she commanded. That was how I came to be naked, sitting on the couch sipping iced tea while my new Mistress, at least for the night, was sitting next to me fully clothed as a sexy, or was it as a slutty, police woman. She seemed amused that I couldn't help but stare at her breasts that kept threatening to explode from her top.

Mistress Tiffany quizzed me about my sexual history, experiences and even made me tell her my dark secrets that always made me cum when I masturbated. She also frequently set down her glass to finger my pussy or tease my nipples and keep me in the hyper-aroused state she had me in during the drive home. I knew better than to ask her to make me cum. I wasn't sure what I would have to do to earn that privilege, but I knew I had not done it yet. Five minutes later she commented that Heather must have stopped off to fuck her guy in a parking lot.

"I'm kind of jealous," I said without thinking.

"I bet you are," she replied.

Just then Gwen returned. "The guest bedroom is prepared, Mistress."

"Good," Tiffany replied. "Did you follow your instructions while we were gone?"

"Yes mam," Gwen answered. "You may check the security cameras if you have any doubts."

"I never have any doubt you will do as you are instructed," Tiffany replied, I think directed more at me than Gwen.

"Like I have done to you, Slut Steph, our sweet, innocent Gwen has been edging herself since we left. She has been doing it on her webcam and I am sure she has made a tidy profit tonight. Since you both are desperate to cum, we are going to have a little contest. Gwen lay down on the floor."

I watched as she did so quickly and without hesitation.

"Here's the challenge," Tiffany began. "Steph you will be on top and will 69 with Gwen. As you noticed, Gwen had been punished earlier today for cumming without permission. That is why her ass is bruised. I want to see if she learned her lesson. Neither of you have permission to cum. Whomever does, will be punished while the victor is rewarded. Do you understand?"

Gwen immediately replied yes. I replied that I thought I was going to lose. "That would be a shame," Tiffany mocked me. "You have a lovely ass and I would hate to mark it."

I sensed that it was a lie. I assumed she was going to spank me whether I won this little contest or not. Part of me thought, "At least I can finally cum," while the competitive side of me thought, "I'm not going to let Gwen beat me." But as you can probably guess, what I thought and what happened quickly diverged.

Almost as soon as I settled on top of Gwen, she attacked my pussy with gusto. I had not even begun to lick her slit before I could feel my juices begin to flow. I quickly realized, no matter how horny she was, her skills at eating pussy were far superior to my own and that she would be bringing me off before I had a chance to really get working on her. I tried. I really did and made a good forth effort to make her cum, but with an obvious shriek and quivering of my body, she bested me. I rolled off of her as my orgasm consumed me. Laying on my back I pinched both of my nipples and let the waves of pleasure course through my veins. I was lost in my own world of happiness until I heard Heather's voice asking her sister, "So you did the 69 challenge?"

I opened my eyes and refocused my attention toward the sisters standing next to each other with Billy standing a couple of steps behind Heather. Tiffany was next to speak.

"Stephaine, you lost the challenge. Gwen, as victor, you will now be rewarded. Sit on the couch and spread your legs."

I watched Gwen immediately do as Tiffany commanded. I expected the order for me to pleasure her would be next, but instead Billy was commanded by Heather to eat Gwen until she told him to stop. Heather continued with instructions to Gwen, "You know what I like, so teach Billy the correct way to please a woman so he will be ready for me. I am going to help my sister discipline this slut incapable of controlling her orgasms."

Billy didn't waste any time dropping to the floor and crawling between Gwen's legs. Heather must have been teaching him her expectations already.Tiffany reached down to take my hand and helped me to my feet. I thought they might take me into a different room, but instead Heather told me to bring one of the dining room chairs into the living room. Looking around I saw a hallway that seemed likely to lead to the dining room so I quickly went that way and found the heavy, padded chair she wanted.

When I returned to the living room, Heather and Tiffany were watching Billy eat out Gwen. Gwen was obviously enjoying herself and looked like she was about to cum or should I say, struggling not to cum. I placed the chair behind Heather. She turned to look at me and then turned back to Gwen and snapped her fingers. Almost immediately Gwen began to orgasm. Poor Billy had to hold on for dear life as Gwen bucked against his face. Tiffany turned toward me and smiled. Heather turned toward me and sat down in the chair. She indicated I should lay over her lap. I quickly complied. By this time, Gwen was starting to calm down and Tiffany instructed Billy to continue his ministrations. Gwen said, "Thank you Mistress." Tiffany replied, "Of course my sweet slave. You may cum as much as you can while Steph is spanked."

So Gwen's reward for not cumming was to cum as much as she could while my punishment for cumming was to be spanked. That was a good lesson to learn. I yelped at the first swat from Heather's skilled hand, although it really wasn't that hard. Tiffany sat down in front of me and took my face in her hands as the second swat found my ass. She then pulled my head forward and gave me a passionate kiss.

"In time you will learn to take pleasure from pain," she told me after breaking the kiss. I noticed Heather's strikes were firmer, but I didn't give her the satisfaction of crying out. Somehow Tiffany holding my face was reassuring. Tiffany continued, "Later tonight I will mark you with a cane. You will scream and it will be music to my ears. But for the next couple of days as you look at the welts, they will remind you that you are mine."

I didn't like the way that sounded, but I can't deny my pussy was very wet from my recent orgasm and from Heather spanking me. Actually I think it was more from being over Heather's lap that was now turning me on. I don't know how long Heather spanked me. I think Gwen came twice more before this portion of the evening ended. Heather did finger my pussy a bit as I began to try to rub my clit against her leg. But she certainly did not do it long enough to make me cum. I suppose that decision was Tiffany's to make. Through some kind of silent signal the sisters knew when the next phase of the evening was going to start.

Tiffany kissed me again with great passion and then stood up and helped me to do the same. Instinctively I rubbed my ass, although I saw no mirror to allow me to look at it. I was sure it was red. Heather told Billy to stop and stand up as well. Gwen seemed disappointed. I think she could have cum again with just a little additional stimulation. But the sisters were in charge and that would have to wait.

Tiffany was next to speak. "Gwen, go down to the playroom and fetch me the Hitachi, its belt and a cane."

"Yes, Mistress," she replied without commenting on her lost orgasm opportunity.

Heather then added, "And prepare the playroom for Billy and I. You know what I like."

"Of course, Mistress," she replied again in a subservient tone and she quickly walked out of the room. An uncomfortable silence hung in the air. I wondered if Billy had any understanding about what Heather had planned for him. I wasn't sure what Tiffany had planned, but it obviously involved a Hitachi, whatever that was, and a cane as she promised. That worried me, but I wasn't about to leave. At this point, I was desperate to eat her pussy and I was desperate for her to make me cum again.

The room was quiet for about five minutes as we all just looked at each other. Billy had an erection. I was very wet and my nipples were standing at attention. I couldn't get a reading on Heather and Tiffany, although I am sure they were enjoying themselves. When Gwen returned she was holding the three items Tiffany requested. I saw that the Hitachi was a large vibrator that looked like it was AC powered. Damn. She was also carrying what I assume was the belt. I couldn't understand what it was for. She also had a four foot wooden rod, the cane. That did not look fun at all. She handed everything to Tiffany and told Heather the room was ready.

"Come Billy," Heather said. "Time to earn your keep."

Billy followed Heather out of the room. Tiffany turned to me. "I'm going to save the cane for later. You will not forget the experience but whether you look back positively or negatively on it will determine a lot about how you perceive your experience here tonight. Let's get the belt on you."

So the belt turned out to hold the Hitachi so I could wear it snuggly against my pussy without using my hands. I didn't understand the need for that at first, but I welcomed what looked like a very powerful vibrator to be used on me. Tiffany then told Gwen to "Meet us in the guest bedroom." She scampered off down a different hallway. Once we were alone, Tiffany kissed me again. It was the most passionate kiss I'd ever experienced.

"I know you're confused," she began. "But I really like you and I want to give you the kind of experience you desperately need. You will cum harder than you ever have cum before and in return I know you will pleasure me. I am serious about using the cane on you, but don't be scared. I think you will learn to enjoy it."

I didn't know how to respond so I remained silent. Tiffany grabbed the power cord from the Hitachi and used it to lead me down the hallway. I could see a door that led to a large bedroom, probably the master, but Tiffany turned into a different door. There was a bed, it looked like a queen size, with a four post frame that looked very solid. My mind flashed back to her promise at the party to tie me to her bed and fuck me. My pussy gushed at the thought. A few feet past the foot of the bed, I noticed there was a chrome bar hanging from what looked like a spring contraption attached to the ceiling. That was weird. I wasn't sure exactly what that was for. I also saw an extension cord. That was probably for the Hitachi I theorized. I guess I was finally going to feel what this thing could do.

There was also a tall table with various cuffs, another chrome bar, what looked like a ping pong paddle, a riding crop, what I assumed was a flogger and several dildos and vibrators. I didn't say anything, but I was trembling with anticipation. Gwen started by putting thick leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles. She then brought me under the bar hanging from the ceiling and raised my arms securely clipping the cuffs to the bar. Not that I was trying to escape, but I tugged on the bar just to prove to myself I wasn't going anywhere. She then went back to the table and grabbed the other bar. Once she attached one of my ankles to it, obviously I was supposed to spread my legs so she could attach the other one. I was standing bound in a spread eagle position with a vibrator hooked to my pussy. I'd never felt so vulnerable or so alive.

Tiffany then connected the extension cord to the power cord of the Hitachi and flipped the switch. I recoiled backwards as the shock hit my system. It was stronger than any vibrator I'd ever used. I moaned.

"That's only on low," Tiffany snickered.

"Oh my God," I panted in response.

"On low you should be able to resist cumming without permission. Be a good girl and I'll turn it on high and let you cum until you can't cum any more," she told me. While that was certainly a nice promise, I didn't know if I could earn that reward. My arousal was already building as if driven by a freight train. Mistress then made it worse. Not by what she did to me, but by what Gwen did to her that I was forced to watch.

Tiffany stripped out of her police costume and I finally got to see her naked. Yes her breasts were fake, but damn she was perfect. The absolute model of sexuality and object of my lust. She climbed onto the bed and arranged the pillows so she could sit up. She then spread her legs. She had a tiny landing strip, but was basically shaved (waxed?) bare. She then pointed at Gwen and then pointed down at her pussy. Gwen eagerly sprung between Tiffany's legs.

As I said. In my brief encounter with Gwen eating my pussy, I knew she was skilled. I was jealous that Tiffany was receiving her oral attention. I was also jealous that I was not the one bringing Mistress her pleasure. Watching their carnal display would have been arousing enough, but being bound to the Hitachi made it much, much worse. Or better. By the time Tiffany came on Gwen's face, I was struggling not to cum. Tiffany didn't seem ready to dismiss Gwen just yet. Without a word, Gwen lifted her face after Tiffany came, but she didn't relinquish her position. As soon as Tiffany was ready for another round, indicated by a positive shaking of her head, Gwen dropped back down into position and started again.

Try as I might, the Hitachi was getting to me and I moaned. I had dropped my head and was hanging from my arms. When I looked up, Tiffany was watching me intently. My strength was broken and I begged her for permission to cum. She seemed happy, but responded with, "Not just yet, pet. See if you can wait for me to cum again." While that wasn't specifically permission to orgasm if I could hold out what was hopefully just a couple more minutes, I interpreted it as such. If I earned another punishment, so be it.

Tiffany began rocking side to side and calling Gwen degrading names. I took that as a sign her second orgasm was approaching. I let my own brain begin to wander to my arousal instead of actively fighting against my own nearing climax.

"Please Mistress," I begged. "Please cum on Gwen so I can cum for you."

I wasn't 100% sure how this game was played, but I thought if I said I was cumming for her, that would please her.

Tiffany seemed lost in the pleasure Gwen was giving her. At the moment she didn't seem so tough and in charge. I guess at the peak of pleasure, we all give in. I begged her again. She didn't respond, but it was clear she was climaxing again. I threw caution to the wind and let my body release. It wasn't an Earth shattering orgasm, but like pizza, even the bad ones are pretty good. Of course I couldn't stop the Hitachi and my abused clit was very sensitive after I came. I didn't like that. I also didn't experience an arousal drop like I usually do after cumming. I suddenly realized what Tiffany meant when she said she could turn it on high and leave me until I couldn't cum any more. I was already struggling to stand with my legs spread as they were. If she forced a couple additional orgasms out of me, I would be a limp noodle. The thought both scared and excited me. Fortunately it didn't come to that. At least not yet.