All Comments on 'All Hallows' Even'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful!

Loved your story as it pulled you into its depths. Every bit worth a 5 to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OUTSTANDING STORY

This story is by far the best I've ever read by a Literotica author before. Great story, great characters and believable writing. If there is a Halloween contest going on, I would not hesitate to choose this one as the winner!

MilliemoonMilliemoonover 16 years ago
Definitely one of your best

This has to be one of your best stories yet. The characterization, the setting, the sex! All just right and very hot.

This definitely gets my vote for the Halloween contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

I cannot say often enough how good this writer is, yet another story that takes you with the characters on their journey. A winner in my eyes.

adetaildivaadetaildivaover 16 years ago
Beautiful

Got to love vampires! This was a beautiful & romantic story. A wonderful Halloween story without all the scary stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
anemia

I think I just suffered a massive blood loss from my nose because my brain just overheated as a read this story, lol!! Very hot and very nice if I may say so. I hope u keep writing and expand to other genres as well.

iguanacoosbayiguanacoosbayover 14 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

Verrrry well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I just love your work the characters never fail to pull me in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

gosh! i looove your work

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Amazed!

I have read this story for the second time since first signing up to lit and can't believe I had not commented on it the first time I read it. So will make up for it now. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Loved the way Lucian cared for Chris and let him tell how he felt even though we know he could read his mind. The love they share is beautiful and makes me feel all warm and mushy inside knowing that they are now filled with love and companionship instead of the cold empty feeling of being alone and uncared for. Sigh wonderful.

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerabout 13 years ago
My Heart

I think you just stole my heart...

This story was so amazing and sweet, I actually cried a little at the end. I loved the characters. I loved the details. I loved the story line... I actually don't think there is a single thing I DON'T love about this story. It's is so well written and sweet, it just became one of my top favorites. Definitely 5 stars. I will definitely have to check out more of your submissions.

--Soulless

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Rich and wonderful story. Pelaam, you never disappoint.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesalmost 11 years ago

Like Anon said,Pelaam Never disappoints. Her works are either great or better than great. All of your stories are extremely well written. Thank for sharing your talent with us.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
lovely

short and to the point and still able to make for an excellent reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cool

What a great story. I so enjoyed your imaginative, descriptive and lovely writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous