All Hands on Dick!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Maritime Trade Show in New Orleans was a perfect opportunity for our work lives and our next sex adventure to be staged. The company I work for is a major player in the maritime community with a large fleet of vessels in a lucrative business environment of offshore service and supply. My position as a captain had been expanded into the operations supervisor of the fleet as it grew with several new multimillion dollar vessels. Juan and Donna had incorporated their yacht management company at the right time to catch an uptick in the economy that brought a new crop of wealthy yacht owners into an unfamiliar environment and in need of professional vessel management assistance. We were all anxious to visit the trade show in New Orleans to see what there was for us in our professional lives.

We were just as excited for the opportunity this event provided for our group sex life. My company paid all the expenses for me and Heidi to travel to the show and arranged a first class hotel suite. Juan and Donna were on their own dime but were confident they would capture enough business to justify the cost. We had adjacent rooms in the finest hotel in New Orleans with an open door between them. The suite Heidi and I occupied was especially luxurious. Spacious and furnished with plush leather chairs and a couch and ottoman around a viewing area with an enormous smart TV with an internet connection. The four of us wandered about naked in the morning, finding our way to the hot tub on the balcony concealed behind a privacy blind. Fresh outdoor air with the sounds of the city below on the other side of the blind stimulated our playful pursuits in the warm waters swirling around our probing hands and bodies hungry for touch. We luxuriated in our morning coffee and room service breakfast consumed with slow pleasure while our naked bodies were immersed in the hot tub.

That morning I mentioned my company's safety officer recommended all shipboard personnel should be aware of the potential for clumps of body hair causing treatment problems if we were burned by flaming oil or chemicals. He recommended we voluntarily shave our genitals and underarms to avoid complications in such a calamity. He described in gruesome detail how burned skin would be removed with embedded hair. Yikes and Yuk! Donna sprightly volunteered to be the barber for not just me, but all of us. This became another "first time event," with Donna shaving my balls and bush. We moved from the hot tub into the suite's lounge, sitting in a nude circle in the comfortable chairs. As I reclined, Donna smoothed warm shaving cream onto and around my rapidly rising dick and caressed it into place.

"Keep it down until I'm done shaving," she laughed. The warm lather and her gentle hands massaging it into place was a soothing and pleasurable delight. I tried to keep my dick from getting stiff and in the way of the carefully handled razor. Donna deftly caressed and soothed my penis and balls as she removed the hair to make my package naked. When she finished shaving my pubic bush she applied a warm, wet cloth to remove residual lather, leaving my thick member hard with bald balls beneath. She finished with a gentle kiss to the tip of my newly naked package. "I'll see you later," she said to my dick.

She moved on to Heidi's hairy tangle, setting out to trim the untamed bush into a neater presentation.

"I may need a weed whacker for this shrubbery," laughed Donna as she smoothed hot foam over the spread legs of Heidi's crotch. Donna was meticulous as always, carefully opening the lips of Heidi's vagina to trim the hair along the lips, leaving a naked vagina below the delta above. Donna seemed to relish the touch of Heidi's pussy and Heidi certainly enjoyed the experience. She ran her fingers along Heidi's slit, ostensibly to open the lips for a better angle. Heidi squirmed and crooned with pleasure at the touch. Heidi's bush ended up looking neat and manicured - a hefty blond bush of silky long hairs with a cunt below inviting the invasion of a tongue or penis.

"I'll be getting to know you better soon," said Donna with a playful smile to Heidi's clitoris. She leaned in and gently kissed the hotspot, making Heidi laugh.

Donna was the "ball barber" for Juan next, leaving him with a neatly trimmed package. Donna's pussy was already perfectly trimmed, but she touched it up as we looked on with amused sensual interest.

The maritime trade show kept us all busy during the days and evenings. Juan and Donna had a booth set up to introduce their new enterprise to the maritime community. Heidi relieved them at times so they could get some refreshment and relief. I was kept busy at my employer's exhibition, a major display of our company's history, services and expansion plans. It drew a lot of interest, especially from the shipyards, service providers and manufacturers of equipment that would be purchased by my company during the fleet expansion. The potential for them was millions of dollars in equipment and service orders. The vendors aggressively pursued sales. They wanted our business and made no effort to conceal what they were willing to do to get it. I was their focus of attention to get their foot in the door.

At times I felt like the best looking girl in a room full of horny seaman returning from months at sea. Vendors sought me out as the new fleet captain with the authority to direct the orders for equipment and shipbuilding contracts. I couldn't order a coffee without someone stepping forward to pay for it and introduce themselves as the representative of a company that just wanted a minute of my time to explain how they could provide the best product or service. Their budgets seemed unlimited, offering vacations in exotic resorts, cruises, and outright cash bribes to put their name at the top of my preference list. I politely sidestepped these advances. I have a duty to my employer and a moral compass that is not swayed by unethical business practices.

The show is 5 days long, ending on a weekend with "party time" for the vendors who tried to finalize the capture of business with entertainment and dining spectacles for their selectively invited guests. The last day of the show would end with a grand finale, as the vendors invited sales prospects to their private entertainment events. I accepted one that would include Donna and Juan, sponsored by Max Maritime, a company that had been pursuing my attention throughout the show. The four of us would attend the evening ballroom gala with a fine dinner, a band and comedian for entertainment. It would be our last night of the trade show and we would end it with a bang in our rooms after the show ended. We dressed for the formal affair in suits and cocktail dresses. We looked forward to what we would do in our private time after the evening celebration when we would get out of our formal clothes and be released from our professional roles.

Our life in the Florida Keys is pretty laid back when we aren't working, with apparel appropriate for that climate and lifestyle. We all wore shorts daily, with Heidi and Donna usually in a halter or bikini top and Juan and I in casual short sleeves. When Donna and Juan were working, they wore a casual, nautical uniform. So tonight we would see each other in suits and dresses for the first time, and we were excited at the revelation of how we would look to each other, especially as a warm up to removing them later. We were not disappointed.

Our gorgeous wives normally wear little or no makeup. Donna and Heidi stepped into the room together with a new and unfamiliar beauty. They wore splendid cocktail dresses revealing their figures to light fires in the minds and dicks of Juan and me. They had applied lipstick and mascara to highlight the features of the beautiful faces. They were gorgeous in a way we had not seen them before.

"Good grief ladies," I said as they stepped into the room where Juan and I were waiting. "The band is going to stop playing and just stare at you two when you enter the ballroom."

They were stunning in their formal dresses and makeup. Heidi had her shoulder length blond locks spread out in waves, highlighting her wide blue eyes and high cheekbones. Donna's freckled face was perfectly framed by her mahogany hair styled short around her green eyes and wide mouth. Their dresses were knee length, revealing their shapely naked legs.

"Juan," I said. "We are the luckiest men alive to have these ladies as our wives."

Juan looked at me with a devilish grin. "We get to show them off first to make all the other men envious, and then we get to share their delights for our exclusive pleasure! It's going to be a delightful night!"

We moved to the ballroom, where we dined and danced and laughed. Our table was frequently visited by vendors who tried to close their sales pitch with a commitment from me. Juan and I could see the envy in the eyes of these salesmen as they feasted on the sight of the gorgeous women beside us. We soaked it in, knowing we would soon be basking in the naked beauty of their bodies revealed to our eyes and hungry dicks.

"Captain Largo!"

Approaching our table was a middle aged man so handsome and crisply dressed in a tuxedo that he could have walked on stage to host the Academy Awards. Henry Max was a former Navy Seal who had built up a small company into a major force in the maritime industry. Now nearing fifty, he looked as fit as he must have been when he stormed beaches and engaged in combat 25 years earlier. His large muscular frame and erect posture made him look like he was carved from granite. He stepped to our table to introduce himself. I knew who he was, of course, since his company, Max Maritime, provided many services to my company. Henry Max was a multimillionaire from his business acumen and tireless pursuit of new opportunity. I enjoyed being around his energy and enthusiasm for life on the water. He wanted more commitment from me to direct our fleet expansion plans through his company.

"So this is Heidi," he said, extending his hand to my wife as he directed his steely gaze at her. She flushed red as she looked into the face of this powerful magnate of the marine world.

"Henry Max," he said as he shook Heidi's hand graciously. "I am a friend and admirer of your husband, Heidi. And after meeting you, I am also envious of his good fortune to be sharing his life with such a lovely companion."

I could see that Heidi was flattered and flustered. She is normally well grounded and rarely swept away with first impressions. She has a good head on her shoulders and a great sense of guidance with people. Henry Max was obviously making an impression on her, though. He worked his way around our table like a seasoned politician, introducing himself to Juan and Donna and congratulating them on the launch of their yacht management company.

"You will do well," he told them. "I've done some research on you and your business plan, and it all looks solid. I'll be referring some vessel owners to contact you."

Juan and Donna looked shocked that this CEO of a major corporation would know anything about them and their new business. They seemed too overwhelmed to even respond. Henry Max looked back at me after dispensing compliments to my companions.

"So Peter, when can I expect a letter of commitment to work together on your expansion plans?" This man was charming and ruthless. One minute he was complimenting you on your wife's beauty and the next he was trying to nail you down to a business sale. No matter what he said or did, he was always on a mission and his mission was his business.

"Hank," I said, calling him by the name we used as friends, "I'm not ready to commit. When I am, you will be the first to know, one way or another."

Henry stiffened his frame and looked into my face with a piercing but amicable gaze. He had the look of a presidential candidate, dignified and comprehending, with the vision to see through a broad spectrum of complexity. I admired and feared him simultaneously. He seemed intelligent beyond my mental orbit and I wondered how I could deal with him on a business level.

"Take the pleasure from life as it comes to you," he said mysteriously, throwing his wise eyes around our foursome. "Chart your course wisely and enjoy the journey." A smile crept slowly across his face with a wisdom and understanding that he was sharing insight he wanted us to accept as a friendly gift.

The four of us seated before this legend of a man were silent. I pondered the meaning of his words, knowing that he had taken lives with his own hands and leadership role as a Navy Seal. Would that ferocious battle mentality be a part of our business relationship if I committed to working with him?

""I will be sending you a gift tonight, Peter," he said to me. "I want you to understand there are no expectations or commitments when you accept. It is simply a gift to you and whoever else you choose to share it with." He was being really mysterious now.

"Hank, I can't accept anything of monetary value to influence my decisions on how business is directed."

"Of course I know that Peter," he said, almost dismissively. "It's not that kind of gift. I just want you to understand pleasure in your life and I think you are well on your way to that." He swept his perceptive gaze over Heidi, Juan and Donna. "I don't expect my gift will influence your business decisions, but I think it might make you reflect on how your business life and personal life are intertwined." He smiled in such a knowing manner that I was growing more suspicious.

"Can't you tell me what it is?" I asked.

""You'll know when it comes," he said, nodding at my companions and turning to leave with a confident finality that left me wondering what was coming my way.

Heidi, Juan, Donna and I spent the rest of the evening immersed in the culinary delights, music and comedy of this gala event. We drank the fine wines provided by our vendor hosts with an appreciation of their delicate taste, but retained an awareness that we wanted to be sober and attentive to the delights that were to come in our "event" later. We were all inspired by the activity around us and thrilled by the sight of each other in our fine clothing. Donna and Heidi were spectacular in their cocktail dresses, styled hair and makeup. Juan and I danced with each other's wives and pressed against them with expectation. Finally, it was time to leave the ballroom and head to our luxury pleasure chamber.

We were giddy with the excitement of the evening as we returned to our suite. Juan and I loosened our ties and the ladies stepped out of their high heels as we plopped into the plush furniture in our suite. We were still formally dressed but in a relaxed mode. I was ready to launch the event for our pleasure time together. To illustrate visually what our theme was, as well as to provide Heidi with something other than an English dictionary definition of "Circle Jerk," I slipped a thumb drive into the smart TV. The screen lit up with a line of a half dozen naked men and women sitting in a semi-circle at an outdoor pool. The men were stroking erections and the women had their hands busy in their pussies. A mass pleasure circle in a circle jerk!

"Tonight's theme is Circle Jerk," I said. "This is what it looks like."

"Oh," said Heidi thoughtfully, absorbed in the action on the screen. "I thought jerky was something you ate, maybe sitting in a circle around a campfire!"

We all cracked up. This is another reason I love my Danish wife so dearly. She has an innocent openness and willingness to understand new things. Speaking excellent English as a second language, she still can interpret common American English usage in ways that are sometimes as comical as they are logical. She looked at the video as if it were a training session.

"So we play with ourselves while we watch each other in a circle," said Heidi. "This is a good reason to form a circle!"

"All hands on dick!" I called out to launch our playtime. My fellow captain and our mates needed no further instruction. Juan unzipped his pants, pulled them to his knees, cupped his flaccid, uncircumcised penis and softly rolled it to bring it to life. Heidi was enthusiastic as always, lifting her dress to her waist while seated, revealing her panties. She rubbed her hand over her crotch and stood to pull her panties off, exposing her hairy, silky, blond bush, now neatly trimmed. She sat back down, licked her middle finger and plunged it into her slit, throwing her head back in immediate ecstasy. Donna stood and lifted her dress to her waist, carefully put her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and deftly stepped out of them like a dancer. She sat back down and reclined, running her hand over the perfectly trimmed pubic delta above her cunt. I stood and unbuckled my pants, pulling my underwear down far enough to let my half hard, circumcised dick fall out. I gripped my thick stick as I looked around at my three companions in our circle jerk.

In the soft lighting of our luxury suite we laid back in our plush individual chairs as we pleasured ourselves, viewing the action of the others with their freshly trimmed genital hairstyles. Heidi was already squirming with delight as she fingered and rubbed her crotch with one hand. Her other hand moved to her large breasts, running over the outside of her dress and falling into the cleavage with a caressing sweep. My fellow captain was raising his mast with steady strokes of his long and slender penis. He turned in his chair to get a full view of Heidi next to him. She turned towards Juan and spread her legs wide, quickening the pace of the finger gliding through her pussy as she took in the full frontal view of Juan's rising tool being stroked. A drop of precum rose to the tip of Juan's dick. He swept his finger over it and brought it to his lips, savoring the taste. Heidi smiled in delight, knowing she would soon get to taste it herself.

Donna sat next to me with her back straight and her legs spread. She had pulled her dress up to her waist and was gently caressing her pussy as she stared at me. I stared back as I fondled my thickening member. I stood in front of Donna and stroked my building erection as I relished the view of this short haired redhead pleasuring herself.

A knock at the door of our suite interrupted my focus. I clearly heard it, but the others seemed oblivious, continuing the pleasure they were giving themselves.

"Did anybody order room service," I asked my half naked companions.

"Do you need more service than your hand can provide," smirked Donna as she swept her pelvis with a hand that dropped to insert a probing finger into her vagina. She pursed her lips in the same way she had kissed my dick earlier. She was teasing me to stick my dick in her mouth.

Another knock caused me to tuck my dick away and walk to the door of the suite. I opened it cautiously, not wanting to provide a view of my masturbating companions. Their circle jerk was not visible from the suite entrance, since a partition in the middle of the suite separated the lounge area from the beds and bathroom. Beyond this lounge was the wide, walk-through doorway to the balcony and hot tub, now concealed from the city below by the privacy blind.

"Captain Peter Largo?" At the door was a beautiful woman with tawny skin and round black eyes. "Are you Captain Peter Largo, sir?" She spoke with the clipped English of an Indian educated in a British school. I recognized she was a product of the British educational system in their former colony of India.

This woman was a match for the beauty of our wives, but in her own way. She was very small, almost tiny, with an hourglass figure. Her full breasts and hips stood out from her small frame. Dressed in a black silk designer dress with red trim tastefully adorning the deep v-neck to her cleavage, I immediately knew from her expensive attire that she was not hotel staff. The dress clung to her figure as if it had been painted on. Her raven black hair was trimmed short and boyish in much the same way as Donna's. Above her black eyes were black eyebrows starting wide and full mid forehead and arching to a thin, fine point outside her eyes. Ruby red lipstick stood out against the medium brown, tawny skin of her face. She wore an expression of a no-nonsense professional as well as an exotic beauty.