All Hands on Dick!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I am," I said, opening the door further.

"I come with a gift for you from Henry Max." She stood in the hallway with a wheeled cart topped by an ice bucket holding champagne. There were drawers in the wooden cart and small trays of snacks on top.

"Uh, it's kind of not a good time now," I said, a bit lost.

"Mr. Henry has asked me to deliver his gift and confirm that you have received it, sir. May I come in?"

As I was about to ask her to come back later, she pushed through the door and was inside with her cart before I could react. Her movement was fluid, her feet seeming to flow across the floor below her ankle length dress. My eye caught the slit of her dress as it opened slightly to her hip with her movement, revealing a flash of red lining and naked, tawny flesh where one would expect underwear. Obviously determined to deliver for Henry Max, she wheeled her cart into the suite, stopping just short of the partition separating us from my companions engaged in their circle jerk on the other side. I closed the door and quickly followed to catch up. A soft moan came from the lounge. I recognized Heidi's pleasure sound. I heard the faint slap of skin on skin which I knew were Juan's balls slapping as he stroked his dick. The Indian beauty turned from me to step away and look into the lounge. She took it all in with a calm demeanor. A slight smile came to her ruby red lips. It seemed to me that she even expected to see something like the scene before her.

"Oh," she said, looking over the half-naked Juan, Heidi and Donna. "You are already massaging yourself." She swept her eyes over the three people who were dreamily becoming aware of her presence.

"My name is Zoya. I was sent to help you with massaging," she announced to the masturbating threesome. That seemed lost on Heidi and Juan, who were fully absorbed in watching each other work their pleasure source. Donna, however, looked up and locked eyes with Zoya. There seemed to be an instant recognition between them. I had seen that before between gay men and lesbian women who were able to recognize the potential for a sex partner in a first glance. Our gorgeous Indian delivery woman turned to me and said, "Mr. Max would like you to confirm receipt of his gift."

Zoya squatted to reach into a cart drawer. As she did so, her dress opened again to give me a full view of her naked hip and thigh. Producing a cellphone, she stood and punched an obviously speed dialed, single number and handed me the phone. She turned from me to look over the masturbating threesome in their lounge chairs like a coach assessing her team. I put the phone to my ear as my mind raced. Zoya seemed so entirely at ease in this obviously bizarre situation. She also seemed in command, like an assistant to a high ranking executive who has been sent on a mission. As a captain I recognized the capacity to command in others. The phone rang and was immediately answered by Henry Max.

"Good evening Peter. I trust Zoya has introduced herself to you and your party."

"Yes, she has Hank. But it's a bit awkward at the moment."

"Relax Peter. Zoya will put you all at ease. She was trained in Mumbai as a physical therapist and a masseuse. She also has a degree in psychology. She will relax you and your companions in many ways."

"Hank, I want to thank you for the champagne and the snacks. It's a nice gift. Zoya presented it well."

A soft chuckle came through the phone from Henry Max. I noticed Zoya had stepped into the lounge area and had again locked eyes with Donna. They were speaking softly.

"Peter, my gift is not just champagne and caviar. Zoya is the gift."

"I don't understand, Hank." As a mariner captain I was used to navigating unfamiliar waters but I was really lost here. "What do you mean Zoya is the gift?"

"She is my gift to you and your companions in pleasure. She will introduce you all to joys the four of you would overlook in your closed circle. Don't be a jerk! Take your pleasure when it is available."

I flashed into paranoia as I analyzed the word choice of Henry Max. Did he somehow know that Heidi, Juan, Donna and I were a sexual foursome? Why did he use the words "circle" and "jerk" just now? I knew that Henry Max had resources to investigate private areas of people's lives for business advantage. Had he pried into my private life somehow?

"Peter, don't overthink this. Zoya is safe, discrete, healthy in every way and very good at bringing pleasure to her male and female clients. She is being very well compensated to provide that service to you and your pleasure partners. Accept my gift and enjoy it, Peter. You have my word there are no expectations or leverage from me. I only want to bring to your attention that Max Marine provides cyber security services. If we become business associates, I can guarantee that no one will access your electronic and internet communications, such as phone texting, email or Skype."

I'm sure my mouth fell open. I was flabbergasted! Henry Max had accessed my internet and phone communications! He knew! He knew all about the texting the four of us had exchanged to set up our sex rendezvous plans. He had probably viewed the Skype sex that Heidi and I reveled in. Juan, Donna, Heidi and I had all exchanged text messages and sometimes photos that would leave no doubt about what we were frequently up to. He knew everything!

"Did you hack my phone, Hank?"

Even as I asked, I knew this combat hardened, former Navy Seal was not about to confess anything. He was way too smart and crafty for that. Weirdly though, I trusted him. When he said he expected nothing from me, I believed he was too honorable to try to extort me by using what he knew. I decided to take him at his word, accept his gift and let it go for now.

"Peter, consider Max Marine for your cybersecurity and your private matters will remain private. In the meantime, enjoy my gift to you and the others in your circle. Have a very good night, Peter."

The line went dead. Slowly I became aware of soft voices coming from the lounge. I set the phone on the cart and moved into the lounge. Juan was completely naked, straddling one of Heidi's bare legs that were spread open as she lay on her side on the sofa. Juan's dick was stiff with his balls resting on the inside of Heidi's thigh as he held up her other leg by the ankle. Heidi and Juan had paused their masturbation but kept their hands on their pleasure sources as they turned their attention to Zoya. Donna was laser focused on this beautiful Indian woman who I understood now, was our sexual mentor for the evening. I could see in Donna's eyes as she looked at Zoya, that she was very attracted and expectant.

The large ottoman had been pushed against the sofa to create a large, padded arena for our bodies. Donna still sat in a plush chair with her dress pulled up to expose her pussy and bare legs. I sat down next to Donna and faced Zoya.

"I understand why you are here now, Zoya. I have accepted you as a gift from Henry Max."

She smiled in a beguiling and titillating way, cocking her head like a model in a photo shoot.

"I am here to provide pleasure to all of you," she said, addressing us as a group. "I will bring new feelings to your intimate parts if you allow me." She looked at each of us, arousing us with expectation. "We will have a very good time together tonight."

She stood and wheeled her cart into the lounge. "I have brought some stimulating toys and intimate oils which I can apply to sensitive body parts for good feeling and enhancement. They are tasty as well and can be applied and consumed." She held up a small bottle and turned to Donna. "May I apply some oils as I massage your intimate parts?"

Donna was sold immediately, nodding enthusiastically. I sat down on the ottoman to watch this development as I removed my shirt, tie and then my pants.

"May I remove your clothing?" Zoya asked Donna.

Donna stood, the bottom of her cocktail dress falling from her waist to her knees, giving her the appearance of being fully dressed, even though her panties were at her feet. Zoya stepped behind Donna and carefully unzipped the back of Donna's dress from the neckline to the top of her bare ass. With professional precision, Zoya slid her hands inside the shoulders of Donna's dress and pulled it forward and down for Donna to step out of. Donna stood naked but for her bra, her legs spread slightly so that the lips of her vagina were highlighted. Juan, Heidi and I watched with rapt appreciation for the show as Zoya slid her hands over Donna's shoulders and down to the clasp of her bra. Deftly, Zoya released the bra and brought her hands around to the front as she brushed Donna's petite breasts while pulling the bra away. Donna was naked and standing expectantly, her nipples erect. Zoya ran her hands over Donna's body starting at the shoulders, then down over her breasts and around to her ass. Then she left Donna standing and expectant as she turned to Heidi and Juan.

"May I help you out of your clothing madam?" Zoya asked Heidi.

My wife was somewhat disheveled from her hand activity inside her cleavage. She gathered herself from her reclining position, sliding her leg under Juan's dangling balls, to stand. Zoya turned Heidi to face Donna and stepped behind her. Quickly she unzipped Heidi's dress and let it fall to the floor. Donna and Heidi faced each other closely as Zoya opened Heidi's bra and let her full bosom fall forward. Donna looked at the large breasts with their huge nipples closely as if it were the first time she was seeing them. With the two women naked and facing each other inches apart, Zoya leaned in and put her hand around the back of each of their necks.

"There is nothing so soft and warm as a woman's kiss," said Zoya like a poet at a recital. "We can give and receive this pleasure." Zoya looked at Donna. "May I kiss you?"

Donna did not hesitate or answer. She pushed her lips to Zoya's for a full, open mouth plunge into each other. They meshed in passion as Heidi looked on inches away. After long seconds of female sharing, Donna and Zoya broke off their kiss and separated slowly, looking into each other's eyes with a longing satisfaction and desire. Heidi watched in wonderment. Zoya turned to Heidi.

"May I kiss you Heidi?" asked Zoya. This was new territory for Heidi, but she was ready to jump in.

"Yes, please."

Zoya brought her lips to Heidi's and they locked. Immediately, Heidi moaned softly with satisfaction and pleasure. Zoya moved her hands to Heidi's full breasts, massaging the large boobs with gentle strokes, underneath and around the huge nipples. Heidi moved her hand to her pussy, rubbing the bottom of her pubic delta. Donna looked on gleefully and began stroking Heidi's bare ass with one hand and Zoya's with the other. As Zoya moved her face away from Heidi, the three women looked at each other and smiled in appreciation and satisfaction at the shared female pleasure they had discovered together.

"But you are still fully clothed!" said Donna to Zoya, suddenly awakened to her surroundings. "May I help you get naked like the rest of us?"

"That would be nice, Madam," said Zoya.

Undressing Zoya was a joint project for Heidi and Donna. Together they opened and removed the black satin dress, leaving Zoya standing in a black bra and thong. I saw now why her hip was bare when I glimpsed her naked leg when her slit dress opened. Donna opened Zoya's bra and removed it with one hand while her other hand slid over the exposed breasts. Zoya's boobs were a perfect fit for her small frame and were cupped by Donna's hand as she explored the body she was helping undress. Heidi worked Zoya's thong to the floor by slipping her hands inside it and pulling it down slowly, appreciating the view of Zoya's tiny ass as she did so. Both Heidi and Donna stepped back to look over the beautiful tawny body with firm breasts featuring erect, dark brown nipples set against a lighter skin color of the soft breast flesh. Her legs met at a black bush of short curly hairs trimmed to a "landing strip" above an inviting vaginal opening. Zoya's tiny ass was a handful of round buttock on each side of her slender hips.

Juan and I watched in wonder this live show play out in our delightful nakedness. This was as good as it gets for observing live sex! We looked on while lounging and gently stroking our dicks, more pleased by the visual arousal than the touch of our hands.

"May I apply some intimate oils?" said Zoya to the women. They both nodded approval. Zoya motioned for them to lay down on the ottoman and they complied obediently. Zoya serviced Heidi first, spraying a film of intimate oil over her breasts and massaging gently. Heidi looked up into Zoya's eyes like a puppy being petted as Zoya straddled her hips and worked her hands over Heidi's abundant bosom. Zoya slid her hands lower. She grabbed a different bottle of oil and applied a few drops to Heidi's pelvis.

"This will feel warm and comforting," said Zoya to Heidi as she swirled the oil into the mound above Heidi's pussy and rubbed it gently into the silky pubic delta, sliding her hand lower.

Heidi was, indeed, comforted as she closed her eyes and appreciated the massaging touch close to her female crack. Her eyes and mouth popped open as Zoya's hand slid down to her pussy, moving the oil with gentle fingers into the vaginal lips and then the clitoris. Heidi's hips arched with orgasm.

Donna joined in, fondling Heidi's breasts as Zoya worked below. As she laid beside Heidi on her hip, Donna slid her other hand over Zoya's ass. I felt my dick rising and thickening in my hand as I watched Zoya's hand reach out to Juan's dick and begin stroking it. Juan straddled Heidi's upper leg once more as she lay on her hip facing Donna. He lifted Heidi's top leg and looked down at her lubricated pussy. Kneeling on the couch with the three females in front of and below him, his slender dick erect and inches from Heidi's pussy and Zoya's hand massaging it, Juan was no longer just a spectator. It was a three ring circus for me as well as the visual stimulation filled me with arousal. Zoya gripped Juan's erect penis, slathered it with oil, and guided it to Heidi's pussy. Our gift joined their intimate parts by slipping Juan's dick into Heidi's vagina. He pushed in deep immediately, bringing a joyful shriek from Heidi.

"Now for you Madam," said Zoya to Donna, who lay alongside Heidi, facing her and awaiting her massage turn with wide eyed expectancy. Zoya placed her hands on Donna's shoulders and pressed her onto her back. She applied oil to her hands and moved them to Donna's pubic delta as she dipped her face into Donna's breasts. With superb coordination, Zoya applied her lips to Donna's nipples as she slid her hands lower into Donna's slit. Donna closed her eyes and rolled her head back and forth as the exotic fingers with stimulating oils probed her cunt and entered it. Zoya's head moved slowly south, caressing Donna's midsection as it moved lower. One of Zoya's hands remained fondling Donna's breasts as the other hand worked into the lips of Donna's vagina. I watched the mahogany lips open in welcome as Zoya slid her fingers along the length of the vaginal opening and circled her clitoris. Donna shrieked as I had never before heard her cry out during sex.

Donna opened her eyes long enough to see Heidi's naked boobs beside her and reached a free hand to cup and fondle them. Laying on her side, Heidi was receiving long strokes from Juan's dick with her legs held wide open as he straddled her inner thigh and pumped her pussy. Her boobs shook with Juan's strokes. Donna was flat on her back now with Zoya descending with her lips to the red haired pubic pleasure center below. Zoya shifted to put her knees and feet on the floor with her head at the level of Donna's crotch on the edge of the ottoman. She slid her tongue into Donna's vagina, her tongue probing the pink opening that contrasted with the darker colored lips.

I sat behind Zoya's kneeling body as she licked Donna's pussy. It was a luxury lounge spectator position to be looking at the tiny ass of this Indian woman directly in front of me with the redness of her vagina and anus on display against her tawny skin. Zoya's head moved up and down with the motion of her mouth in Donna's pussy. My overview went past the bobbing head to Donna's tits, now being caressed by Zoya on one side and Heidi on the other. Zoya's tits hung below her body at Donna's knees, her nipples standing erect. It was quite a view!

I began to participate as well as watch. Taking my hand off my swollen dick, I cupped the ass that Zoya presented from her kneeling position on the floor and fondled the tender flesh. She shifted her knees apart to open her pussy. The vaginal lips stood slightly open and her anus formed a perfect, dark red circle in the soft brown flesh. I applied some of the intimate oil to my hand and moved my pelvis against the warmth of Zoya's inviting ass. Pressing my dick vertically into the crack of her ass, I slid my hand around to her front and into her pussy. She was already wet there, but the lubricant on my hand smoothed my fingers to glide over the lips of her cunt and into it. As I stroked her vagina in its length and rubbed the lip sides together between my fingers, I felt her pulse with orgasm. Zoya was receiving pleasure as well as giving it. With my other hand I reached under Zoya's body and fondled her tits.

My dick was hard and wanted to plunge into a pussy or mouth. I pressed it into the butt crack of Zoya as I fingered her pussy below and her tits above. I dropped my mouth to Zoya's hip level and swept her pussy with my tongue. She squirmed with delight. My lubricated fingers moved from her vagina to her anus and rimmed it. Once again I swept her pussy with my tongue, this time following through to insert my tongue into her anus. The sweet taste of the lavender flavored oil filled my mouth as I pushed my tongue in and out of Zoya's vagina and anus.

I placed my large hands on Zoya's tiny hips as I moved my knees to bring my stiff and hungry dick to the level of her pussy.

"May I fuck you, Zoya?"

"Please do sir," she replied.

My penis is thick and I wondered if it would fit into this small pussy. I slathered it with the intimate oil and waved the tip up and down against the lips. The warmth and pleasure of this contact brought an opening to the welcoming vagina. I inserted the tip and held it for a moment before pushing more in. Zoya moved her knees apart, opening her pussy wider. I pushed more in, resisting the wild urge to ram my dick deep.

"Is it too much Zoya?"

"No sir. Put it in. Please! It is very pleasant, sir."

I put it in carefully, trying to hold back my frenzy of desire to thrust. My worry was that I would blast apart this gorgeous but tiny Indian sex gift. I slowly slid my fat dick into her pussy up to its full length and held it there. I felt like I could have stood up and held her impaled on that dick, so stiff and firm it felt.

At times I am overtaken with the sense that my body is a powerful, fine-tuned engine. I am a large man, standing 6'3" and muscled from years of physical labor on oil rigs and ships. After an athletic career in college as an ice hockey player, I maintained my physical condition with workouts and condition training. Sometimes during workouts or sex I become intensely aware of my entire body, inside and out. I feel my heart pumping and my blood flowing throughout my pulsing entirety. My lungs respirate like an engine roaring with life at full throttle. When this sensation overtakes me during sex, my body feels like flexible steel and my skin becomes hypersensitive to erotic touch. My erect penis becomes a hardened battering ram as it strokes in a mouth or pussy. It was that feeling that came over me now as I held my rock hard penis in Zoya's pussy to its full length.