All Comments on 'All I Got for Christmas'

by secondsamuel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ScarletJellyfishScarletJellyfishover 3 years ago

Holy fucking hell, that was awesome! I love every sentence of it, the slow revealing of Rachel's thoughts and past experiences makes on to read further and further. Thank you for that fantastic treat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

It is amazing word, saccharine. Uncommon and used perfectly.

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

A confusing mess of thoughts, fantasies and reality. No description of what was happening, just a poorly written piece.

neotoyneotoyover 3 years ago
Sweet

Wow, sp9983 was an asshole. Ignore that noise and keep writing. Pretty well written, good pacing, interesting interleaving of various elements and hint dropping, plenty erotic. The psychological second-guessing was especially good. The prose was a little purple but it fit the overall personality of the subject and aesthetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
uhh wow

honestly really beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another otherwise perfect story that stops precisely where it shouldn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecondsamuel@secondsamuel
Many of my older stories have been sold. But if you email me (with your email address) I am happy to share any of your favorites for free. My wife and I are both bisexual, polyamorous, and ridiculously kinky which is reflected in my work. If you are interested in lifestyle/lg...