All I Got for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am only trying to explain why I do not know exactly what happened during and after, and how exactly I ended up nestled in my mother's arms. I was sobbing, no... hysterically crying, wailing harder as she cradled me, completely crushed from being caught at the crest of this shameful fantasy.

It wasn't hard to see what had happened. The noise from my excitement must have caught her attention, not with the arousing interest I imagined, but out of sixth parental sense of danger. Fuck, I had been so stupid. I could have charged the thing and waited, using it discreetly under my covers, worrying only about the headboard.

Instead she must have heard the door clattering back and forth, the sound of my screams, and then a crash as I toppled over, knocking down my nightstand.

Follow that with the sound of my steady crying, and no wonder she forced open the door to find me like this. I shook, aware of her without meeting her eyes, feeling her presence as she held me prone. My panties and yoga pants still remained tangled around my ankles, leaving me completely exposed, the whirring vibrator still clutched in between my thighs.

Was it pure pleasure, the ebbing, fading, bubbling of the over a cauldron I watched too long to ever expect to boil? Did that release cause tears of happy relief and release?

Did it turn suddenly into the other at the sight of my mother through burning and blubbering? Could such satisfaction be ground down into nubs so suddenly, evaporating into a complete and utterly humiliation at being caught in such a state?

Did it matter?

I wasn't finished, even without the direct pressure of the pulsating toy. Even with the presence of my mother, her hands stroking the back of my head as I curled my knees back up towards my stomach. I shook, not trying to bring about a sexual touch, but not able to stop it once the tingling started against from the tiniest piece of my pussy.

Mom cradled me against her, whispering those sweet nothings, not knowing that this suddenly jostle pushed the Hthachi back in the right place against my pussy. The toy was against me, jolting me up a little until my head rested against her breasts, nearly bare, wet with my tears, and still so stimulating.

I wanted to reach out and touch her, needing to pull down that thin layer of fabric where I could see the rough outline of that round nipple poking through. I tried to speak, to ask her to stop, instead I squeeze my thighs together, the next moan little more than the unwilling escape of a breath of ecstasy.

"It can be too much at first," Mom said. "I used to cry all the time at first..."

She adjusted me again, easily able to hoist my thin body. I let out a soft coo, feeling her hand move down to the small of my back...

And then a little lower.

Patting me on the behind, she whispered softly in my ear.

"He used to hold me after... when I would cry, convinced that I had sinned. Or that the worst possible thing would happen, that I would end up pregnant...."

I could feel her breasts heave with her breath, steady, even as her heart seemed to race.

"But when it did, it wasn't the worst. No..."

She kissed my forehead.

"You were such a beautiful baby. And you are so beautiful now, not just to me."

I could feel my hips twisting, her hand a little tighter around my ass. My mouth opened then closed around the opening of her top, pulling it down enough to expose just the pink sides of her nipples.

"Mom... I'm...

"Go ahead, Rachel."

"I'm sorry... I don't..."

"Shhh... it's okay. I want you to share this with me. I was on the other side of the door baby, listening, telling myself that it was just my own curiosity. That I was just wondering if you would really use it. Then I could hear your voice from behind the door, the pounding of your hips against the wall... God, I'm sorry. I knew there was more to the gift, more to my questions, I wanted to think... that I was just... that I... fuck I'm sorry... I..."

"Mom..."

She looked down at me, blinking back tears.

"Yes baby?"

"Please just hold me. I'm going to... Mom I'm..."

"Go ahead, Rachel."

So many different things must have happened so quickly that it would have been hard to parcel them out into distinct feelings. Her breasts were now nearly fully exposed, the soft skin against my face, my lips opening and closing until they connected with one partially revealed nipple. Curled around her, cuddled and writhing in her arms, I latched onto her breasts, contorting into a last, muffled moan of anticipation.

"It's okay, baby... cum for Mommy..."

Her hand reached to hold the wand between my legs, pushing it a little harder against my clit while her other hand gripped my buttocks, keeping me in place. Her touch, the addition of something new and unexpected, the loss of control and surrender of myself to someone safe, every little thing and lusty thought reverberated through that final motion, causing each nerve to extend and retract in a glowing spasm of sexual delight.

Her hands kept me place, rocking me while the Htachi thudded against my pussy. I couldn't kick, stretching against my clothes until I heard my panties rip against my ankles. My mouth lost its grip around the top of her nipple, letting out soft mews of contentment that slowly faded as the full-fledged flames of pleasure died down into darkened embers.

And just as the shame started to return, making me wonder how my mother felt about seeing me like this, her hand reached up, stroking my cheek. Her neck dropped, her lips meeting mine in a soft kiss that did not belong between a mother and her daughter.

"I'm so glad you liked your gift."

12