All Comments on 'All I Need Pt. 01'

by Anomic

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
WordcraftWordcraftalmost 8 years ago
AWESOME!!

I love the dialogue and believable plot. It was well written and well edited. I look forward to subsequent chapters. Please, don't wait months to write the next installments.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
I love this, pure and simple

Congrats on your first submission to LE, and what a submission it is!

Right off the bat I'l admit I instantly fell in love with your story for it simple yet so masterful life-like approach, taking it slow and painfully at times yet deliberating every move. Making a first chapter containing no sex between the main protagonists is a superb decision not encountered often, there is no better way establishing a long lasting structural base and give the characters dimension. Speaking of characters - Adam sees like a really decent and thoughtful young man dealing with everyday problems and somehow making him a painter fits him perfectly; Amy on the other hand comes off as a bubbly girl with more academic talents to counterbalance her brother. And that balance is something you managed to capture in pure essence, gave it a little spur with the asshole boyfriend who got his nose remodelled, when they found their way back to each together after drifting apart in the past years.

Now that the serious and emotion filled conversation is done with and some of their fears put to rest I'm willing to bet that the Rome visit will only brig them closer to each other. Just keeping my fingers crossed that Adam won't overthink it while she's gone and do something stupid with someone else, happy forever after is what we always dream of :)

Now I have nothing else to do but give you a 5* rating and hoping for more soon, you managed to addict me in just 4 pages that blazed by like lightning.

AnomicAnomicalmost 8 years agoAuthor
A note for Wordcraft (and others, I suppose)

The next four parts of All I Need are already written and will be submitted a few days apart over the next week or so. I am nearly finished with the fifth and (theoretically) final part of the story. I wanted to be sure that I was going to finish the story without writer's block or something getting in the way before submitting any of it. I didn't want to leave anyone hanging that may actually manage to get themselves invested in the characters or story. Thanks for the encouraging feedback, it means a lot!

Gremlin078Gremlin078almost 8 years ago
WOW!

Wonderful beginning. Cant wait to see how it goes. Sounds like the voices I hear in my own head at times.

WetPantyFetishWetPantyFetishalmost 8 years ago
I want more.

Thanks you for one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Captain_Fapulus pretty well summed it up with words I could not have come up with myself, but expressing exactly how I felt also. I'm not the best reader, and yet your writing allows me to forget my shortcomings with how easily it flows, and without the all too common grammar and punctuation issues.

Thanks Again, Tony <:/)

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12almost 8 years ago
Brilliant first chapter.

Absolutely love the slow build up to their relationship. Was kind of hoping the drawing of her showed up again before the end of the chapter. Cannot wait for more. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!!

This was such an enjoyable read, from a literature standpoint. Much to my dismay, this is part one and there are only 4 pages. Please continue. It's wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Every word of it......

One of the first stories that I've read every word of. Usually I browse to get the gist and then the good stuff......the Hallmark part made me laugh......can't wait for the next part....

StillgoodStillgoodalmost 8 years ago
If Wishes Were Fishes.....

After reading part one I sincerely wish I had a sister to grow up with. But if wishes were fishes I'd be swim'n in riches. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
your story so far...

Brilliant!!!

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyalmost 8 years ago
Pt. 2

Good story build up. Will be looking for pt.2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good!

Please continue this series. There are not enough sibling romance stories out there. 5 stars!

Mark737Mark737almost 8 years ago
Love it!

I sent you feedback. But I feel the need to post a comment here. I don't like the stories that have them dropping to the floor and going at it by the end of the first page. I am far from a writer. I have read enough on this site to tell who thinks they can write and the people who writing and telling a story is obviously a talent. The build up, the banter between the siblings and the wrestling with conscience over what they wanted to do. It was all very believable. Well written and well told. If there were any typos, I missed them. Not that I was looking. Couldn't give you any higher than a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All i need.....

Wonderful story...best brother story i think ive read....

please chapter 2...i gave 5 stars...thank you....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Best brother sister story I've read so far, looking forward to the next chapter hope it's soon.

AnomicAnomicalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Thanks very much for the encouraging feedback! I really appreciate it. I honestly did not expect such a positive response, and I am grateful. Hopefully you will enjoy the rest of the story as well. I have already submitted Part Two, so hopefully it will appear on the site in the next couple of days.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Your story is so warm and loving. You showed many normal actions and reactions by a brother and sister; including sexual comments, gestures, and kisses. It's obvious he wants her sexually and so does his little sister. He is horny and she is too. When she gets back from Rome; hopefully she will tell him for sure she wants him sexually and he will agree. It would be so hot and I cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tears

You put tears in my eyes. Doesn't happen much on this sight. Really wonderful. A 5 from me.

GoodkatGoodkatalmost 8 years ago
This was beautiful.

I love when stories don't present young men and women (18+) as emotionally and sexually immature children.

This was a beautiful beginning to what promises to be a wonderful story.

Looking forward to chapter 2.

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely fantastic. The buildup was perfect, I felt like I was reading the beginning of a novel it was so well done, keep up the good work and please post a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You should be writing novels

I'm an avid reader of novels and am very impressed with your writing style and the attention to detail in your storyline. The details he notices as he sketches her is beautiful. You should seriously be out there writing novels instead of writing on this site.

Pedro693Pedro693almost 8 years ago
The Best Yet!!!!

As much as I like Erotic stories, they need a good or Great story line and you have a Great Story Line and am waiting for Ch 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next Chapter!

I loved the story. Please upload the next chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent start

The fact that I just read four pages and they haven't had sex yet doesn't even bother me. The story line is an absolute winner. Awesome job. Please get chapter 2 up asap

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 8 years ago
Great!

Thanks for sharing.

OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 8 years ago
This I like

Excellent style, engaging characters, a willingness to take some time. A winner.

Hot_PotatoHot_Potatoalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Great storyline and writing style. Good Job

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 8 years ago
Good start

Good start to the series - looking forward to reading the next chapter. Hope you get it uploaded soon.

DaisyStopsDaisyStopsalmost 8 years ago
Perfect

You're an amazing writer! I usually go in for incest because of the forbidden aspect - who doesn't? - but I'm a romantic at heart, so the pain and the tension and the genuine love is really speaking to me.

I got really, super invested in this one. Can't wait for the conclusion!

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
Nicely done

Kudos on the tale. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next installments. 5*

wjthermanwjthermanalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Loved this story! Please continue, as I desperately want to see more of these two!

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
just...wow

for the romance alone and of course...more great chappie...stories like this are what's got me hooked to this wonderful site

...kept me coming back for more...thank you...my five ***** aren't wasted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautifully Written Emotionally Honest

A few distracting grammatical errors and the scene beating up the ex was a little too 'male-fantasy', but the rest of the story is compelling. The emotional struggle reads so true and the lack of gross language is much more like a couple falling in love than the usual porn vocabulary. He is not drooling over her graphically described body parts, he really cares for her. He doesn't love her because she's beautiful, he thinks she's beautiful because he loves her. They are approaching each other slowly and gently. He has not even touched her yet in any way inappropriate for a sister except for kissing. He wants her to know that this isn't just crude lust. That feels right. Each is afraid of being rejected harshly which is a real possibility in a situation like this. Such sweet tension! That makes it such a great relief when they find their affection is returned.

AnomicAnomicalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous, RE: ex scene "male fantasy"

I'm a little disappointed to hear that you felt that the encounter between Adam and Jeff was too "male fantasy." It wasn't the intention I was going for and I thought I had successfully side stepped that through Adam's discomfort and nausea at his actions, including calling his actions immature when he talks to Amy that night. However, I completely see how it could be read that way and it's something I will try to keep in mind in the future if I decide to continue writing. I'm glad it didn't distract you too much from the rest of the story.

I apologize for the grammatical (and I believe I spotted at least one spelling) errors. I thought I had caught them all before submitting. I find them extremely distracting myself when reading and had hoped to avoid that. Oops.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
This one is special!

I think the way you are crafting their feelings is just going to be sublime!

writerjabwriterjabalmost 8 years ago
Anonymous assholes

Great story, idiots expect perfection but don't understand how hard it is to write error free. Great story! Real. Romantic. And Sweet.

Certainly one of the best starts out here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful Story

The story is quite romantic and believable. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Very gentle and caring. I hope you keep it sweet throughout you stories.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Enjoyed

I was very glad with the way you built up their lives before bringing in the talk of being more than brother and sister. It felt more organic that way. We spent 3 pages getting to know them and seeing their bond bloom, then the fourth page comes and things start to fall into place.

masked83masked83over 7 years ago
Breathtaking

As a new literotica member I decided to go for the highest rated stories at once. Why bother with the rest? I'm starting to realize that I may have made a mistake. After reading this story nothing else will be good enough! You set the expectations so high. If there's a way to rate 6*, somebody please tell me. Actually I'm around the middle of part2, but here I will only comment on part1.

I'm amazed how carefully you created the characters's personalities, emotions, doubts and the storyline in general.It's all so realistic! Every action and reaction has a reason, and take us towards the final conclusion. The wording and jokes are very intelligent. You MUST keep writing!

I'm taking it slow to read through the remaining parts, trying to figure out what comes next and how this could all possibly end. The music references are nice, they add to the realism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A+ on a site filled w/ too many Z

I like to think your story is what the creator's of this site had in mind. Erotic. Real. Romantic. Tender. Loving. Heartbreaking. Inspiring. Joy. Happiness. Taboo NOT depraved. Second time. Reading it start to finish, again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best short story ever read.

This story is so good that I am reading it the third time from start to finish(all parts). It's written beautifully and the last part literally made me cry out of happiness for them(characters). And I am a guy btw so it doesn't happen often. I think it's the best story I've read.

AnomicAnomicalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To: Anonymous (Most recent)

It is very satisfying to hear that my story has stuck with people enough to have them revisit it and that they felt the emotions of the characters. Thanks so much for coming back to read it again and commenting. I have more stories in the works, so hopefully you will see something new from me in the next couple of months. Maybe, if I'm lucky, you'll enjoy it as well. haha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice job

Very well done and very refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow! Excellent work.

This is by far the best work I have come across on this site. I found myself completely lost in the story and could feel the main character heartache as if it was my own. Bravo!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Thank You Anomic

I am enjoying getting to know these rather mature young siblings. Sharing their eagerness combined with timidity while an extra layer of societal guilt runs through each scene impacting every thought and action.

Where do we go from here?

AnomicAnomicover 6 years agoAuthor
To Rigthbank

Thanks for the kind words. I tried really hard to make this story as believable as I could. I spent a lot of time thinking about what would a person really do in this situation and not about just getting to the sex. I read over it again recently, now more than a year after I wrote it and find that I don't regret very many decisions I made with the story. I've been pleasantly surprised and outright blown away by how well received it was and that I still get comments and emails about it from time to time. I am still working on new stories and hope to get one up soon. I am just too much of a perfectionist for my own good sometimes. haha Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the other parts of the story as well!

Andy_brookAndy_brookover 6 years ago
Brilliant writing!

Dear anomic, you have written a great story which I have enjoyed so very much.Every line was believable and every feeling was understandable. It reminds me of Tony155' "Brenda and Ian". Thank you. Keep writing please.

AnomicAnomicover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Andy

I will have to look up "Brenda and Ian" as you have me curious. The name doesn't ring a bell. I am still writing, with several stories in the works. I know I've been saying that for the better part of a year now, but I am hoping to get the first part of one of my new stories up soon.

AverageBearAverageBearover 6 years ago
Keep using your gift...

I know there's a lot of work as well as talent behind your writing. But with the gift for writing that you have, I implore you to keep using that gift. As a cousin of mine who was dying of cancer said to me of my love for writing, "Life is short - just remember the old axiom, 'Writers write!'" I'm pretty certain you would make it as a novelist in the mainstream. You should at least give it a good shot! Fond regards, AB

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
An engaging tale

Your writing is complex and multi-layered. Perhaps that was your intention or perhaps, like with the best of literature, it came from your Unconscious. Either way, the effect is most engaging. I find Adam to be reminiscent of many characters from the Existentialist literature of the 1940s and 50s: a frustrated artist in a shallow and uncommitted relationship, a school dropout in search of his Muse. Then he finds her but she is unavailable. It is the stuff of madness.

Of course this is Literotica and in the Incest section at that so I can only imagine that the story will soon morph to joyful boinking and the anticipated happy ending. However, should you ever want to write mainline fiction (and you clearly have the talent) you would have a good beginning with a protagonist such as Adam.

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenalmost 6 years ago
Probably great

Based on the star rating, I'm fairly certain this is a good, if not great, story. For myself, however, I had to stop on page 1 as soon as I read the word "condom". In fantasy stories, all women are on birth control, IMHO. In reality, I've never used a condom in my life, and I never understood the appeal of having sex with a piece of latex.

AnomicAnomicalmost 6 years agoAuthor
To: Dark Raven

For what it's worth, I believe that's the only condom in the story. Unless I forgot one lurking in the shadows somewhere, waiting to pounce. haha

LateStageInfernalismLateStageInfernalismalmost 6 years ago
Love, Artistically Done

This is really fantastic stuff. The dialogue, the thoughts, the plot and characterization. I love it all. The buildup is excellent and the erotic parts are very, very detailed which is something that I struggle with.

I can say honestly that if ever write something this good, I’ll be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Can't believe I get to read more of this. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Favourite

There was none of that 'I could not stop touching her in her sleep" bullshit. They talked about their feelings then kissed. That's the way I wanted it to go. Communication is erotic and romantic. Why is that so hard for some writers?

Damned_But_Not_ForgottenDamned_But_Not_Forgottenover 5 years ago
Bravo

Excellent story. Your style reminds me of Laurel k Hamilton. Great story. Good characters. The only part that bothered me was kissing with sleep breath. Eww, lol.

AnomicAnomicover 5 years agoAuthor
To Damned_But_Not_Forgotten

I've never read any of Hamilton's stuff, but I guess the comparison is meant to be a good thing. I appreciate the kind words. As for kissing with sleep breath, that's true love for ya. haha Thanks for reading!

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 5 years ago
Rereading this series again

This is the best brother sister story on this site.. The slow build up of the first chapter is amazing. And this may seem small, but thanks for not making Amy another blonde, it seems to be the cookie cutter option of choice for stories in this section and gets boring quick.

And I'm glad to see you are back and writing again, i will check out your other story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love this story

Can I just say that your writing blow me away? Because it totally does. Not even at the sexy parts and I could read this all day. The writing is beautiful, the main characters very fleshed out. I love the intimacy of your writing and characterization.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You never know untill you find one

I never know there would a story in this type of writing style.its quite different from remaining.And I want to read all your remaining stories.

EllijulesEllijulesalmost 5 years ago
For any potential readers!

This comment is meant for any onlookers looking to read really excellent bro-sis romance without the element of all out fuckfest. I have already finished the story and left my comment in the last chapter but I decided that I wanted to write something in 1st chapter for anyone deciding to invest time to read this or not.

This story isn't for you, if you are looking for incest story like so many others on site where focus is sex or even all out sharing, cuckold, cheating, group sex, and etc....

This is pure bro-sis romance where it is story driven with long build ups and development of characters. However, if you are like me where you like sex with emotional base then you will love it. Sex is very sensual and although fairly vanilla, it isn't prude. Acts are quiet descriptive but in delightful way and have to warn there is backdoor action. I don't have like or dislike for anal but I can safely say if I love someone I wouldn't hesitate exploring all parts of her. Hard to get icky about the person you love. It is one very short scene one time so if backdoor action bothers you then you can skip that part which is very small part in relation to the length of this story. Enjoy!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Art

This is a work of art, finally a story focused on building the relationship between the siblings and i can tell already they will be loyal which is the best thing. to many stories try include everyond until it becomes group sex basically. This was beautifully done and a 5 star rating from me.

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
wow

The first part already so incredible. Wholesome story..cant wait to read pt 2

seaferringseaferringover 4 years ago
Beautiful

So well written. I got lost in the story. I love the music references too - a great touch!

Taboolover420Taboolover420almost 4 years ago
I like this

I like the romance but I’m also impressed by your knowledge of art and how it works to a point ha... I’m glad u kept it going, I’m on a repeat read

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
My 3rd Read Of This Series

For anyone who hasn’t looked at this yet, it’s my third time reading this series which speaks volumes about how amazing it is. I won’t right a paragraph but if you simple want love and romance and loyalty to each other this story is for you. So many authors ruin it with parents joining in or outsiders joining but I’m glad to say this series focuses on what’s actually important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful Prose

Your writing style is evocative and simply wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 1,I was warned

I was begging for more steam until it was over then I realized that the sexual tension buildup is a big part of your style. I like it and am looking forward to the other chapters

sparkle8sparkle8over 3 years ago
So Beautiful

I knew I was in the hands of a skilled writer when Adam described the scars on Megan, and explained his melancholy. You don't dwell, you let the reader feel for themselves. And Adam's gradual discovery that he is in love, not lust, with his sister is so poignant. This story makes me wonder how I ever left 5 stars for anything else.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

I love this story so far. Please don't disappoint me and make pregnancy an issue. Yeah, I know this story is already written.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

I have never read anything like this in this type of forum. I had expected them to hook up at several points believing this was just another common cooky cutter story built around a couple of explicit sex acts. But you skillfully and believable redirected each point to a romantic and tender conclusion. I now know that I have been rating all the stories I have read so far too liberally. I would need to rate this as a ten. Brilliant piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very well written. Anxious for what's to come.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 3 years ago

That was awesome … The way you developed the characters and their feelings for each other was perfect .. can’t wait for the next chapter… thanks …

NickCaveNickCaveover 2 years ago

Wow. This is writing! Please, someone, tell me there are 99 more parts to this story, not just the 4 I'm seeing. LOL

This is so beautiful.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 2 years ago

Guess I’m back on my 4th reread of this wonderful series, 5 stars as per usual from me. Still can’t get over how well written this series is and how skillfully you develope the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

aaaaamazing, every word, I love the erotic yearning, It's very very sensual.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

What a beautiful love story. I can’t wait to read on.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Fourth reread still one of the most amazing incest stories l have ever read.

Still a 5.

KronosisKronosisover 1 year ago

On my second re-read of this series and I can honestly say it has stuck with me more than any other story on this site. The descriptions of Adam's artistic processes are so vivid that each piece appears almost effortlessly in my minds eye. Adam's conflicting emotions are viceral. He is not a one dimensional depiction of some horny dude that acts without a thought for the reprecusions.

I could rant about this series for hours so I'll leave it there.

See ya in the next chapter's comments

tantamount63tantamount63over 1 year ago

Wow! Such a great start. Looking forward to Part 2!

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameover 1 year ago

One of the things I miss more about incest/taboo stories is their likelihood. In this case I can easily feel myself in Adam's shoes. 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is True writing skills in print!!! Beautiful build-up like this resulting in Heat (a slow seduction though i don't know who is seducing who). And it is much appreciated that the characters are coming across as Adults rather than silly and immature. I know Adam stated he is 20 and Amy is his little sister (at least 18) but they both come across as being a bit older. Something else i Really appreciate is how comfortable they are with each other as they banter and joke back and forth as they reveal their honest feelings for each other. And they have done nothing more physically at this point other than kiss. But what started it all, i think, is when Adam came in late at night and found Amy asleep on the sofa. He was so struck with the sight of her that he felt compelled and inspired to sketch her while she slept. And he was so pleased at how the sketch turned out; the First time!! I saw this as special since he seemed to "struggle" with getting his painting to work out to his satisfaction earlier. I thought Adam might be inspired again to sketch Amy when they went on their outing to the park but it never occurred. It hasn't happened yet but possibly in the future? I shall read on to see. 5🌟+

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Beautiful start, characterization, growth and revelation of emotions, intimacy

No real sex yet for our principals, but the intimacy is amazing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a sweet, tender and lovingly told story!! Beautiful writing and lovely characters. Can't wait to continue moving on to Pt. 02. (fortunately this doesn't end here... 8-)) )

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is an amazing love story, no matter if it is taboo. Immediately reading the rest of it!

sparkle8sparkle810 months ago

Exceptionally good writing. The buildup is such a turn on. The entire story is very long, something I usually avoid, but this one hooked me right away. Adam and Amy are so expressive of the ambivalence such a situation entails. I'm only on part 2 now, but it's getting hotter and hotter. Thanks for a great story.

UncertainTUncertainT9 months ago

This is such a sweet and tender story with such strong undercurrents.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A lovely story thus far. It feels real and the characters are very plausible. I really hope things work out for them. Also, Jeff got off light. Cheaters are the some of the lowest forms of scum out there in my book, especially ones the show little or no remorse.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was really great.

seasteve123seasteve1234 months ago

Absolutely my favorite story on lit. If you still read these then you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow. I am usually telling writers on Literotica to turn off the touchie feelly stuff and turn up the smut. What you have written here seems to be directly from the heart and very real. I tend to stay with it, and read the rest of the installments.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story

ChrisgirthChrisgirth2 months ago

Anomic,I have been searching this website for the last year for sibcest story's that are not just strokers but story's with heart ,if anyone cares to just look through my favorites list I guerenter they will not be disappointed. To the point though out of the hundreds of story I've read I can honestly say this one is by far and away the best "for my tastes in every sence,and if you have a patrion I would like to donate to you continuing to create stories. I also doubt that I'm alone in my willingness to see further writings from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous