All Comments on 'All I Need Pt. 05'

by Anomic

Sort by:
  • 302 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

Fucking Incredible

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful Written

It's one of the best story I've ever read. Its a collections of all emotions & will make you feel fulfilled. If like this story, I'll recommend another literotica story 'Athena's Dance' to you.

https://www.literotica.com/s/athenas-dance

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best Damn story I've ever read

This story will make you fill all sorts of emotion. I kept reading and reading and hoping this story would never end. But as the old saying goes all good things must come to an end. I'm sad that it's the final story but happy to read such a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow....just wow!!

I caught myself as I read, constantly looking at the page numbers not wanting this to end. I know this was wrote a while ago and the sequel should have been put out by now which makes me sad, but to have read such a beautiful story I will be happy to have found it and read it. Twice....Bravo, fucking bravo!

BK25BK25over 3 years ago

was hopelessly browsing this site to find something worth reading, this is hands down the best story i've ever read, ever. i'm crying, i'm laughing, i'm angry, my heart aching, all and all a freaking roller coaster from the begining to end, thank you for this beautiful piece of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Absolutely fucking amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

So glad I found this story. Please continue writing, you are so talented. If possible, write a sequel. I would really like to hear more about the happiness they share during the rest of their lives.

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelover 3 years ago

Hands down, this is one of the best stories I've read in this site. Very powerful, such a storm of emotions. Many times I cried like a baby... Thank you for such excellent story so very well written and told. I'd be very happy to see a sequel to this, to know how they're doing with their new "family/friends", their past contacts, old friends, cousin and aunt, and if they finally were able to reconnect with their mother later... while avoiding their miserable father.

Cheers.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
My 3rd Read Of This Story

My title says it all, I only re read something for a third time when it’s purely amazing and beautiful beyond belief. This story and others like it is what draws me back to this site every time. It’s a work of art and pure as could be.

BrookeHazeBrookeHazealmost 4 years ago

I often found myself grinning like an idiot while reading this story. Beautifully written, exquisitely angsty and sexy as hell... I adored it from beginning to end.

JamesTheBeastJamesTheBeastalmost 4 years ago

I am very offended by the fact that Literotica doesn't have a 100 star rating. This story deserves it and so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story with a realistic feel to it 5*

Read the entire story from part 1 which is similar to other stories but then it matures into a roller coaster of revelations and emotions, a great story line and in the middle a section of desperation for the characters that thankfully comes full circle.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
SECOND TIME AROUND

THIS STORY STILL HOLDS TRUE TO THE 5* RATING I GAVE IT. THOUGH I DIDN'T COMMENT BEFORE, I RESERVE JUDGEMENT AFTER THE SECOND READING. I FEEL IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, A RATING OF 9* OUT OF 10 IS THE PROPER RATING DUE TO SOME MINOR INCONSISTENCIES. IT IS STILL AN AMAZING STORY AND I KNOW I WILL READ IT AGAIN A YEAR FROM NOW. ALSO, A FOLLOW UP STORY IS IN DEMAND HERE AND I AGREE. IT SHOULD TIE UP LOOSE ENDS WITH THE PARENTS, DO THEY HAVE CHILDREN, FRIENDS WITH THERON AND MARGARET ETC, ANY UPCOMING PROBLEM OR HURTLES TO OVERCOME.

DinaParker69DinaParker69about 4 years ago
To read again in the future!

I have just finished all 5 parts and all I can say is congratulations! Good natural writing, good chemistry between the characters, believable banter...

I loved that you balanced realistic struggles of this kind of relationship with romantic carefree moments. This final part in particular is one I will be reading again in the future.

Awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I loved this story. Every single part of it. You are a terrific writer and your talent is wasted on an erotica site. You could write romance stories and sell like crazy! Adam's emotions were all over me all the time. I felt my heart pounding in my chest when Amy said "please tell me it's not just me". I felt it sweetly release with their first kiss. I was at peace when they finally had their first date in that Italian place. I almost teared up after Amy's reaction to her Christmas present, as if I had been the one to buy it! My heart was broken when Adam's dad beat the shit out of him, and Amy appearing at the art show almost startled me. I kept reading with tension hoping there wouldn't be any other bad twist for them. For the whole duration of this fucking story, even if I don't have a sister and much less a girlfriend, I was Adam. This is something I very rarely felt throughout my 20 years of experience as a reader (me being 25). For the love of God KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This story is fucking amazing.I really like how the writer wrote down so many detailed conversations.The story is beautiful and romantic.I cried when I read the part where they met again.It sort of reminded me of that poem

Neither the angels in heaven above

Nor the demons down under the sea

Can ever dissever my soul from the

Soul of my beautiful Annabel Lee

The best story I have read in here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

Likely the most realistic story I've read on this site. It was full of emotions, sex and dramatic elements. Really appreciate the development of the characters and the trials they went through.

Great work and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I felt every emotion in this story. Just beautiful..

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Marvellous Story

What an incredible story, I so loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I found this story late at night and ended up spending most of the evening and then the next morning finishing as I just had to know how it turned out for Amy and Adam.

Such a beautiful story. My heart nearly broke for both of them when they was apart, and the moment of their reunion, I felt exactly the way Adam did in that moment. I was generally scared it wouldn't work out for them, but so happy it did.

I know this is a finished story but I really would love to read more of these 2 lovers. You do great work without the story just being about sex. I really cared for them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Best

This hit me at so many levels.... one of the only stories ever that had me crying and laughing as I read. A masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn...

Damn... I need to know more about these two...

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Truly A Work Of Art!!!

This series was amazing, everything about it was absolutely stunning and completely wonderful. I only have 2 questions. The first is why is this not in Literoticas Hall Of Fame for Incest/Taboo, and the second is can you ever continue this series? There is so much that can still be told and so many ideas you could expand to from a possible future pregnancy to coming out to their extended family about everything.

Buzzie82Buzzie82over 4 years ago
Amazing

Read all five chapters in one sitting. Truly amazing. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking Amazing

Thank you. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I've been reading and re-reading the story for a few days now non-stop. What higher praise is there? But as all great stories they leave you with sadness once it's over.

By the end of the story:

- Adam is a rising star and becomes famous and successful artist with lots of cash, travel and good life;

- Amy is happy by his side and their relationship will survive just about anything now;

- Theron and Margaret becomes de-facto Adam's and Amy's new cool parents. This helps them to split with their actual parents. Margaret adores Amy, Theron becomes Adam's mentor in art and life with Amy;

- Mom realized that nothing can keep them apart and if she wants some kind of relationship with her children, she's gonna have to accept it. The diner exchange showed that Adam is totally independent and has all the power, Amy is his woman and he dictates the terms, but he is still reasonable about it and not the asshole. She has no choice but to deal with it now;

- Dad is a serious asshole who always hated his son. Busting Amy with Adam gave him the perfect excuse to get rid of his son. Adam saw a glint of satisfaction when his Dad was throwing him out in a jealous rage, thinking he can finally destroy him. Only he lost. Not only Amy sided with Adam all the way and resented her Dad, but Adam himself survived this and became stronger. Just like Mom, he left to deal with it.

Epilogue would be nice, but since there isn't one: I can only assume, Dad will be even more bitter and jealous after Amy moved in with Adam and got the word about how successfull Adam is, he starts drinking. Mom would probably want to reach out to them at some point. She would never like them having sex but she will make some sort of peace with it eventually. This will cause a rift between Mom and Dad, because Dad burned the brigdes and with nothing but misery between them, in effect losing their children to his jealousy Mom will divorce him or distance herself, she might as well be. Courtney will be the voice of support in extended family and Amy's friend whenever they meet. Adam will continue becoming more famous and rich, travelling a lot with Amy, making friends. Theron and Margaret will treat Adam and Amy like their kids(-ish) to a degree and generally be closer with them, I think it's plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You!

This is one of the best love stories that I have ever read. I just wish that it could have gone on forever, Diana Gabaldon-like. (The "Outlander" series.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I don't even remember him many times I've read this series, absolute brilliance. Love it a lot. One of my favorites here. Apart from xarth and onehitwanda you are on the top of the list for me.

BlissfulEcstasyBlissfulEcstasyalmost 5 years ago
Thank you.

Just... Thank you.

OzzyPervOzzyPervalmost 5 years ago
Bloody great read

As other individuals have already stated, this has to be one of the best stories I have had the pleasure of reading. The characters are believable & and the storyline easy to follow. Its not a story of a predator brother or a slut sister but a full on romance between two people who know what they are doing & the possible consequences for themselves & and family. They embrace their love & move forward cautiously. Even the commentary on their lovemaking is sensitive & displays the raw emotions of an initially inexperienced couple who grow more confident in themselves & each other

MORE PLEASE!!!!

OzMaN

EllijulesEllijulesalmost 5 years ago
Going to be hard to like other stories!

My only problem with having to read this story to completion is that I'm going to have hard time liking any other stories that I will read in the future. I will always be comparing to this story and always will be disappointed.

For me, characters are the driving force of any stories. If I can't relate or make connections with the main characters then I can't get myself into the story no matter how well written it might be. This story had both bro and sis I truly loved. They were both lovable and their true willingness to commit and their devotion to each other made me wish they really did exist in real life. I know it could be considered by cynics that story had fairytale ending and I somewhat agree. But hey, I read these stories to get away from the realism of life. Thus I want to see happy endings no matter how far fetched it may be.

As for the actual story, it stayed true course of being bro-sis romance without suddenly making a sister harlot who will start to bang everyone while bro is either doing the same or start sharing his sis. To me that is definite no-no. That isn't romance. That belongs in another category. I'm very grateful that author kept this story very clean and not follow the path of doom most other authors tend to do.

Lastly, in terms of erotica, it was real turn-on for me. As much as I love romance, I like sex just as well. But casual or all out orgy do not do anything for me. I need it to be romance driven sex. This story was definitely just that. Sex with highly charged emotion derived from love and bond. Now, the actual sex, it was very different from what I was used to reading so far. Most stories either it is one of those stick it and cum or lots of emphasis on pleasuring male. However, to my delight, this story actually cared about the pleasure of the female. Sex didn't always start and end with pleasuring the male. Brother was very devoted and actually enjoyed pleasuring his sister even if it meant no orgasm for him. He really received pleasure from just being very sensual with all parts of his sister. It wasn't all about making himself cum. This was very unique view in this site.

Once again, thank you for this great story and I hope you still write and hope to see you post new stories. Unfortunately for me, I'm going to have very hard time finding any new stories that will live up to this one and will be frustrated for very long time.

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 5 years ago
Great Work!!!!

I loved your story. I could not stop reading until I had read the whole thing. Loved your work up and story line. It was all believable and I could relate to some of the things. Great work!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!!! I look forward to reading more of your work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
A real nerve tingler for sure ...

Such a strong well but beautifully written story.

It makes you think these things do really happen with adverse effects, sad but true and even better these two found each other again, only true love will conquer all else.

Thanks for your time and imagination and for sharing your story... 5* ..... 10*

ymmvymmvabout 5 years ago
I loved this story so much

You're such a wonderful writer and I just reread this! The story has given me so much pleasure! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best part

Best part when Amy finally found adam and gave him so passion hug, while I was listen to Khalid song called ocean and when it hit the chorus while she in her brother arm for long time that haven't seen each other. It purst out crying, so thank you anomic, write more story because you got talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My best key part of the story, thank you anomic

Best part was when finally found her brother at art gallery show and both hugged passionful and I listen to Khalid song called ocean and when it hits the chorus while the same moment that they hugged, I started to cry and thank you anomic, dont stop here write another story. You done a GREAT Job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect

I stumbled on this story by accident, decided to click, no regrets.

Amazing writing loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terrific.

Only twice in my life have I been moved to tears by words on the printed page.

This was my third such experience. Thank you for the cathartic emotional release.

I began reading in search of something and found so much more.

Talent like yours is rare and I, for one, await more of the same.

🤗

scent222scent222about 5 years ago
Fantastic Story!!!!

You are a truly gifted story teller. Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
<3

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. I've been trying to put into words how great this was, but I can't do it justice.

Towards the beginning of part 1 you mentioned Adam wearing an Apex Twin shirt, so by the time you mentioned Einstürzende Neubauten I figured it might be something up my alley. Not only did I get to experience a whirlwind of emotion from your writing, but I also got to find a new band I love. I had their music on the entire time I read this story, and it's magical how the music always seemed to match the mood of the writing.

I hope you're still out there writing somewhere, maybe even getting some stuff published. I wish I could have paid you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

OK, on one hand, this was absolutely brilliant. It really was. One of my overall kinks is unusual but deeply loving relationships, and this so very much fit that to a tee. So very much appreciated.. I think having the art teacher not only happen to know a famous artist who was willing to take on an assistant but who also just happened to be in an incestuous relationship of his own kiiiinda stretched credulity some, but, hey, it worked for the story. Some of your word choice didn't work for me, like 'secretions'. Now, I love cunnilingus, it's a beautiful, wonderful thing any partner with someone who is receptive to it should be willing to do, but . . . 'secretions'? Really? It started to pop out at me every time I saw it. Regardless, I loved the whole thing a lot. Something that might be interesting would be to write this story all over again, but from Amy's perspective.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974about 5 years ago
All I Need!!!

Great story! It has all the twists and turns and the unexpected to keep the pages turning. Thank you for sharing Adam and Amy's sfory. It is truly one of the best I have read.

georgencassiegeorgencassieover 5 years ago
Enjoyed the sex scenes

I Really Loved how you wrote the sex scenes and the detail you put into them as I love reading sex scenes and most of the ones I’ve read so far in my life haven’t been as well thought out as these between Adam and Amy keep on writing and I hope you understand that there are people like myself that Absolutely Love repetitive sex scenes like in Adam and Amy’s story

georgencassiegeorgencassieover 5 years ago
Great story

I absolutely love your story about sibling love Way More than any other that I &lsquo;be read on here because it really goes into detail about what Adam does to his sister Amy during sex which is something I Absolutely Love when reading incest stories I understand why you kept it only about Adam and Amy because otherwise it would have been somewhat boring I Love that you focus on the love that grew between them and wish there were more parts to their love story as I would read every last word about Adam and Amy and never get bored or tired of reading about them Thanks for a Great story only wish there was more about Adam and Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great series

I loved this series. A great read. The length was perfect and I wanted to know what happened to Amy and Tom in the end after settling in Greece. I hope you do more like this and in this type of detail. I would have bought this it was that good. Definitely a favorite for me. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anon 1/16/19

You're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No title because am having some writer's block

I just don't know where to start, because I can't remember all the story 'cause I had read all the chapters non-stop.But I definitely blown away by the writing style.it is not some fantasy, it sounded real with real people, real situations, real dialogues& real feelings.

But you upset me just a ittle ,when I observed that there is no mentioning of family or friends or neighbours, and there are no family conversations or conversations of any other type between them & other people , and they are not going be there in the future (chapters).But I can understand where you are coming from, you just don't want other people coming between them , even if they are their own parents.

I agree they (Adam &Amy) are fun enough, but just think about the possibility how much fun it going to generate when they are in a family conversation just like at aunt Linda's dinner table or when his mother find bite marks on his shoulder and every innocent word coming out of their mouths have some dirty innuendos.

I don't find single mistake in the story ( or your story ). You just concentrated on the two of them. It is a story of love and love itself.it is perfect.And there should be some stories in that way.I just want it to have other ( or all ) dimensions, because it was too good of a story .sorry , not only too good but a rare rare kind of a story .

Infact ,I have come to terms that I had finished all the best stories in sibling romance, & there aren't that much to look into . But you just shocked me with your story. Iam quite happy that I found it.

And I go all and all about the secrecies ,innuendos , blushes ,embarrassments , coughs , laughs & kicks the conversations bring, but in the end it's a perfect story.

No one would dare to criticise you.but we can make wishes, right?

But what makes the story awesome was, the minute details you concentrated on. They just makes us feel like we are reading a book worth of thousand bucks.

The minute details like, fuck I can't remember them , Iam not you, makes the story more romantic. But i can definitely say I never seen that much details or that finite details in any story I have ever come across. That's for sure and I know it.And I can write a story about your story.

I don't want the story to end. And you should complete the story in our way i.e. writing chapters after chapters untill it never ends or we are bored.

And I know that you will add more chapters, because we would never stop demanding. Btw it's your mistake , you put yourself in limelight. So you have to satisfy our demands.

That's it. Gotta go. Have to read all your remaining stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All I need

This is the second time I have read this story. The first was over a year ago. It is so well written, and heart warming a story It has brought me to tears twice. I think one more chapter around Adams success, and their happiness as a couple in that beautiful setting would be well received.

rezakhezrirezakhezriover 5 years ago
thanks

Great story. You sure you don't want to add another chapter? I think you must end the story about the happiness of siblings and gave them their parent's (at least their mother's) blessing.

I am a father. But if I find something real between my son and my daughter, I don't think I'd kick their asses out of my house.

The joy of being in love with someone is so powerful. I can't stop them. Nobody can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Could really use a follow up. No epilogue but maybe a few more chapters

Set a few years I'm the future where Adam has a large showing in the states. Where he catches up with family and friends.

You could put a flashback scene in where we hear Amy side of events from that fateful day upto seeing Adam in the gallery in London.

AnonES

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 5 years ago
A good and wonderful love story!

Thank you for a well paced and plotted love story. I truly enjoyed the each "chapter" including the last one which kept me up way past my bedtime! I personally would have liked to know if some of Adam's family (Courtney, her mother, etc) would have contact with them. I also feel the Mother would have come to eventually regret breaking off relations. My own mother and I were never close, but I will always have that moment in time when my abusive father was stopped in the middle of giving me a beating with his fists by her. I can still see it to this day, I was laying on the floor with a bloody nose and there she stood over me, slapping the hell out of my father. It was the closest I had ever seen him come to hitting her (he never did, then or ever). But it was also the last time he ever raised his fists to me. So I feel a bit sad that Adam and Amy's Mother has broken communication with them.

Again, thanks for the excellent story.

AnomicAnomicover 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous:

The Churchill Museum was mentioned because I've never been to London and the maps that I looked at placed it in close enough proximity to where the characters were visiting that I just ran with it. Didn't mean for it to come across as oddly specific. haha Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is SO GOOD! The characterization was good, the sex was really fucking hot without being crass, the drama and emotions were high . . . I stayed up all night reading it.

I'm just curious--why the Churchill museum? It's just . . . weirdly specific. London has literally dozens of museums. Do Adam and Amy have a canonically unmentioned interest in Winston Churchill?

AnomicAnomicover 5 years agoAuthor
To: c4vetteman94

First of all, thanks for reading and commenting. I'm glad that you enjoyed the story.

Pretty much all of the things that you mentioned were intentional decisions on my part, for better or worse. I thought several times about splitting Part 5 into two parts, but in the end, it felt like it had a certain momentum of it's own and it didn't feel right to break that up at the time. I'm still not sure where I would put the split if I had done that. My original plan was for Adam to be meeting up with John at the restaurant when he encounters his mother. When I began writing that section, the idea of his mother coming in randomly while he was eating occurred to me and I decided to write that to see how it would play out. I liked the scene enough to keep it and simply never got around to bringing John back into the story. The decision to avoid a &amp;quot;5 years later&amp;quot; type of epilogue was intentional, just because it seemed like it wasn't needed. The story felt complete to me at that point and it made sense to me to leave it up to the readers to decide what they thought the future held. I've thought a lot about adding one when I get back to doing the expansion on this story and I still don't think I like the idea. I can also say that Adam's relationship with his father is gone. There was no saving it, and there never was. I didn't see any reason for him to see him again, and I still don't. His father made the decision to sever those ties, not Adam. One idea I had toyed with was a Part 6 where Adam's father became ill and the mother tracked them down to tell them to come see him before he passed, but it just felt too contrived to me. I've kicked the idea of adding Amy's perspective around for a while and I may still try that out and see how it goes, but I'm not sure. It will be a trial and error thing if I do it.

Lastly, I can honestly say that this is not the last that you will see of some of the characters in this story. The temptation to integrate some of the cast into future stories as part of my weird little &amp;quot;cinematic universe&amp;quot; if you will, was too great. It's a way show what became of some of them and hopefully readers will enjoy those little indulgences of mine when they occur. I won't way who or when, but I already know how some of it is going to work and in which stories they will appear. (I have multiple stories in various stages of completion that I've been working on.)

I'm grateful that you (and others) enjoy the story so much and think that it's the best one you've read. That was something that was certainly not expected and I still find it's popularity surprising even now, a couple of years after I wrote it. There are many writers who's work I think is better than my own and it's humbling that people hold my efforts in as high a regard as I hold theirs.

Thanks again for writing!

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 5 years ago
Such a great story and ending

This chapter was long enough it could have been split into 2, but it was great nonetheless. I do agree with the one anonymous guy that an additional chapter of them 5 plus years in the future with a couple kids could be very interesting, and even with the scenario he brought up about Thanksgiving in Colorado. A couple of things that did irk me a little was how Adam never made an attempt to reconnect with his best friend John when he was back in Austin. Or even Megan for that matter. They were still his friends, it just seemed odd. At least just to catch up and let them know he was ok. And, i thought it was a missed opportunity for Adam to run into his father when he was back, just to see how that scenario would have played out. Preferably before his meeting mom at the diner. It would have also been interesting to hear Amy's conversation with her parents, if it ever happened, but I do think I read that somewhere you have ideas about expanding the story by adding Amy's perspective. That could be great.

Well as I said before, this is the best Brother-Sister story on this site. It would be great to see you expand it. Glad to see you are writing again, I hope to start your new story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lost Sleep...

...over this story, cause I couldnt wait to finish it. WOW! The characters, the story line, the controversy; first the internal struggle to accept this forbidden love, then external dealing with family rejection...tremendous story! And through it all, Amy's love for her brother running like a golden thread in the fabric of their lives.

AnomicAnomicover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Alternate Ending

While I totally understand why a lot of readers would like to see Adam marrying Amy, I can honestly say that it was never something that I felt compelled to write. Adam is a slightly cynical sort and lives in a world like ours where marriage has all but lost it's meaning for people. More than half of marriages end in divorce. Spouses cheat on their spouses as if the vows mean absolutely nothing. Adam and Amy didn't need a piece of paper to know that they were totally devoted to each other and only each other. Their souls, if he elected to believe that souls exist, were intertwined. There was no need to ask her to marry him. They were always married in their hearts. That's how I felt like Adam would feel about the topic, anyway. Thanks for the comment and for reading the story! I hope that explains why marriage never really comes up for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One final Chapter need!

Anonmic: What a wonderful love story and what a wonderful, talented writer you are. As a 60 yr. old former military officer I've seen my share of heartache and have felt that deep sense of loneliness and despair many times in my life that you brought out in Adam. It truly moved me and had me in tears. I read this story yesterday and have done nothing but think about it since. You did not shy away from being realistic with the human experience and emotion. A lot of writers do because its so difficult to get in touch with those feelings unless you've actually felt them before. Talent like yours is rare on this site and I look forward to reading more of your work The emotions in this story remind me of "On the Loveseat" by One Dragon. You two should collaborate. I would love to see you take this story just a little further, maybe a few more years away into the future. To where Adam is now a successful artist and has made a lot of money with paintings hung in galleries all of the world. They now have two children and are very happy. Amy conspires with Courtney to show up at a Thanksgiving dinner to introduce her parents to her children. 5 year old Adam, Jr. and his 2 year old sister , as is often the case with small children, they melt the grandparents hearts and it allows Amy to finally bring their secret out into the open to the family. Mom is ready to reconcile and accept their relationship while Dad internally struggles with his anger and knowing if he doesn't try to accept it, he will never see Amy again or his grandchildren. The rest of the family doesn't understand it but sees the power of Adam and Amy's love through Amy and seems ready to open their arms to them. Just some thoughts from an old romantic. Good luck with your future stories and never lose touch with those deep seated emotions, when controlled by the written word they are extremely powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Alternate ending...

I am totally surprised that Adam didn't ask Amy to marry him. In many countries it isn't regarded as a crime to marry a sibling and most don't ask for birth certificates. I honestly thought that's what he was going to ask her in the cave and it would have had her crying her heart out with joy. Even in Vegas...

Thunderbolt_eThunderbolt_eover 5 years ago
To: AnAppreciativeFan

Agree with Anomic. A foursome is just way out of character for any of them. It took the whole story to build up the love and commitment between Adam and Amy, they didn't even date much during the separation, and you expect them to be involved in a foursome? This kind of story lines probably would ruin the story for good.

AnomicAnomicover 5 years agoAuthor
To: AnAppreciativeFan

I appreciate the kind words. I'm still humbled and amazed that this story continues to get views and comments. I was certain at the time I submitted it that it would vanish into the piles of stories on this site after a week or so and never be seen again.

As for a foursome... while I can see how someone could reach that kind of a conclusion, that's just not the kind of story that this is. Amy and Adam have eyes only for each other and they aren't the kind of people who would look to anyone beyond each other for their happiness.

AnAppreciativeFanAnAppreciativeFanover 5 years ago
More twists and turns among an obviously loving foursome?

I very much like your writing, your character development, your emotional depth, it's great. With two such loving couples and such connections between them it strikes me that you could find a way to bring them together in an equally loving foursome, not only exploring the erotic issues and tensions but also the age differences and emotional mentorship possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible!

I first read this story what felt like several years ago. It was my favorite then, and it is my favorite even still. The raw emotion and lust and desire and everything I would expect to feel in that situation was brilliantly conveyed. I look forward to any and all future submissions. This site needs more authors like you

AnomicAnomicover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Inconsistency

That's interesting. I'll definitely be taking a look at that when I get back to revising this story. You are the first person to mention that, which is surprising. I appreciate you pointing it out.

Thanks very much for the kind words! The first part of my new story will appear on the site tomorrow from the look of things. It's not as grand in scale as this one, but hopefully people will enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Inconsistency

In page 6, when the two couples met for lunch, Theron admitted that they had been kept up half the night by the noise of Adam and Amy's sex activity. At this point, Amy only felt embarrassed. But after Margaret dropped the word "brother", Amy began panicking. So, it indicates that, before this point, Amy thought Theron and Margaret only know them as lovers, not brother and sister.

However, tracing back to page 5, over dinner, Amy and Adam already told some of the detailed stories of their childhood and teenage years to Theron and Margaret. The part where Adam told Theron and Margaret that Amy used to always practice cheer leading across the hall form Adam's bedroom, strongly indicates that Amy did not hide the fact that they were family.

So how much exactly did Amy thought Theron and Margaret know about her relationship with Adam before that lunch?

If the author plan to rework this story, it's probably better to revise the above story lines. Also, I'm curious about how they planned to stay under the grid. Being an established artist who run shows all over the world is guaranteed to attract lots of media attention, eventually families and friends would find out about them, the outcome should be quite interesting. Adding an epilogue dealing with these issues would bring the story to a very nice closure.

Overall, I'd say this is my favourite story in the I/T category. Adam and Amy are just two normal person, with normal moral, who fallen in love unconsciously. Unlike many stories in this category, Adam and Amy did not consider incest extra kinky, or completely lack of guilt. This is a romance story at its core, about two lovers who fund themselves in a very unfortunate situation, by overcoming obstacles, found their own happy ending. Nice work!

AnomicAnomicover 5 years agoAuthor
To Topazthorn

Thanks for the kind words. I have a new story being submitted in the next couple of days. It's not as grand in scale (i.e.- no one is traveling across the world) as this one, but hopefully people will enjoy it.

TopazThornTopazThornover 5 years ago
This was great

This is a great story .Makes me look forward to any other story's you have coming out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

What can I say. You are gifted. I don't often, maybe almost never do I get emotionally invested in a story. Yours was an emotional rollercoaster. I felt the love, the pain, the loss. I laughed, I cried. I'd say it needs to become a movie, but we all know that movies never live up to the written word. Thank you so, so much.

silverace1silverace1almost 6 years ago
Absolutely the best

I have greatly enjoyed this romantic story! More please!!

BAnde53507BAnde53507almost 6 years ago
Amongst The Best Love Stories I’ve Read On Lit

Such a beautiful tale. Loved Adam and Amy’s story. You did a wonderful job fleshing out their characters, bringing them to life in my mind. I came to truly care about them and their struggle. Their story embodies the hopes and dreams I have for myself. With the best writing, we project ourselves into the lives of the characters, and in turn see the travails of the characters in our lives. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

This is my first time commenting on a story on this site and the reason I am is because it’s that good and have to voice my appreciation for this wonderful story.

Amy and Adam’s relationship and banter reminded me so much of what I have with my sister, the early parts of the story really hit home for me as my sister and I had this unspoken attraction between us during the years we lived together but unfortunately neither of us made the move as Amy did in the story. Honestly there were parts of the story that made me shed a tear thinking of what might have been if things had gone differently.

Either way, great story and hope to see you came back with more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hated the Story...had to end!

Simply wonderfully written. Wish it would go on. Explore as he becomes a famous artist, how they deal with hiding their secret as he becomes well known. What happens when Amy becomes pregnant, if either parent ever can reconcile with their conscience or misgivings. So much more this could delve into by this fantastic writer. Definitely see this as a movie script.

gemini0257gemini0257almost 6 years ago
Just beautiful

What a marvelous story.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksteralmost 6 years ago
Ok, I must have missed something.

As I read part 3 and moving on to 4 I kept expecting some kind of major let down in the plot line, or maybe Dad was going to show up and force Adam into a Phil Spector BDSM nightmare or something. Nope. I was glad not to have noticed whatever it was, but I have to say, other than the fact that part 4 carried the big burden of bringing many pieces into alignment to allow part 5 to flow well, I thought they were very well crafted. And performed well in both the furtherance of the story line as well as creating a palpable sense of anticipation that puts Heinz to shame. So, I'm not sure what the big hubbub is all about.

3 years? That's what I thought when I first read this. 3 years didn't bode well for renewing what once was. There was no ongoing inertia to facilitate pushing things along. All momentum was lost, the heat of the moment was no longer hot. The unlikely nexus of forbidden passion, coupled with equal measures of youthful exuberance and the recklessness of young love lost to the past. Reigniting such passion once cooler heads had prevailed is playing against a heavily stacked deck. So, I was concerned this was going to lead to a less than happy ending. But upon further review this was just all the more reason to believe that it was going to work out. I mean, if it wasn't going to beat the odds at this point then the story had ended 3 years ago. Once again the recurrence of being torn apart and separated by great distance and the lack of communication plays ominously across the landscape.

I loved the uncertainty, and tentative nature of their discourse upon their reunion. You really painted an angst ridden set of conversations. Each holding out hope that their magical love hadn't been lost. Unsure of what may have transpired in the life of the other, or if they still desired what they once had. Had they worked their way through and past this to a new place where "they" as a "thing" could no longer exist? Feeling each other out, hesitating to ask the big questions, but chipping away at it a bit at time all the while maintaining the opportunity to change course and save face as soon as rejection began to rear up.

And 3 years wasn't an unrealistic passage of time. Adam had made the effort to look for signs of her reaching out. He suffered an abrupt and significant mental, emotional, and physical trauma. He was stripped of any ability to know what Amy was thinking, stripped of his entire family, forced to leave and told never to come back, not to communicate, nothing. There was nothing coming from her. Then the letter and his already known unease and feelings of guilt over the situation. Hiding behind a desire to respect his mother's wishes, fearing Amy had changed her mind under the pressure coming from both her parents he retreats. And once it becomes a long time, that becomes a "thing" of its own, pushing it out even longer. 3 years isn't an unrealistic passage of time, but a happily ever after becomes more unlikely as time wears on.

Purely driven by testosterone, I was pulling for Adam to get angry and confront his father. Not to fight him but dare him to call the cops as he has an aggravated assault with grave bodily injury to report. His injuries simply the manifestation of his father's own repressed incestuous attraction to his flesh and blood, the outpouring of his sexual frustration into the physical beating of his son. Adam was wearing the evidence of his father's crime. His broken nose, the caked blood on his face, the furniture and the floor, his two cracked ribs, and bruised kidney brought about by the father's vicious and unprovoked beating, and kicking of his own son, while lying in a heap on the floor. Why? Because he saw something he didn't understand, assumed the worst, and went into a rage. It will be a cake walk proving aggravated assault against him compared to proving that that he and his sister committed incest with no more evidence other than what he saw there that morning. Turn the tables, deny everything and stick to it. But then we wouldn't have made it to Milos....

All and all a beautiful story. I gave it 5*s on each part. I don't wish I could give it more than 5 because I am discriminating when I give out 5*s. To me 5*s means it is one of the best. If it's very good, but not quite one of the best it gets 4*s. Which is still quite good, but not one of the best. If for some reason Literotica were to go crazy and allow up to 6*s everyone would be saying "I gave it 6*s, but I wish I could give it more because it deserves it." It's like Spinal Tap and the amp that goes up to eleven. As if if gets louder because the volume knob has eleven hash marks painter around it instead of 10.

Thank you. And don't let the high praise and accolades given to you for this story keep you from posting new stories for fear that won't be received well, or won't stand up well against this one. I think that your talent has been established. Can't give it away, sell it, or lose it. You could waste it, but better to own it. Just wondering your name is not Adam is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Close to Flawless

Impressive. I follow this genre very rarely but this story was incredibly captivating with great characterization and details. Looking forward to your future work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a story ....

I mean reader just gets lost in the story ... there is everything ... love, sex, care, separation, reunion. A little action/fight plot in the story would make a complete fit to serve as a script of a movie.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 6 years ago
Simply the best

This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time here on literotica not only the erotica of their situation but the sadness of the breakdown of the family handled really well I felt the father's reaction could have been put down to jealousy subconscious or not and this could have been explored a bit but a good read and a happy outcome, I'm just an old romantic at heart.

AnomicAnomicalmost 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous:

For what it's worth, I agree that Parts 3 and especially Part 4 are the weakest of the story. I fully intend to re-work and expand the story eventually, complete with a full overhaul of part 4 as that one in particular has always bothered me. I can't say when this will happen, because I'm working on other projects at the moment. But one day... Thanks for reading and commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the best sorty

This is easily one of the best stories of the Incest/Taboo genre at Literotica. Slow build up, believable plot and characters. Part 3 and 4 are relatively weak, gets repetitive sometimes. Part 5 is absolutely amazing, great twists, I always love these sort of bitter-sweet lost and found story, very emotionally satisfying.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 6 years ago
Not for the First time, but the First of many

This was not the First time I've read this story. I was 1 of the many Anon's back then. I have finally decided to make an account to collect stories and Author's that have inspired me to submit some of my own works. You Anomic are one of those Author's and This series is one of my FAVORITES. Thank You for writing and submitting it, you have a true talent and ability to draw in your readers to your fantasy worlds you create. The Love you portray seems so real and the sex is graphic without being smutting its true erotica at its finest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

That says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absorbing tale.

Thank you for this story, with believable characters and intriguing plot. I was especially impressed that you tackled the morality of the incestuous relationship and the reticence that the main characters had to overcome. Coupled with this was the fact that something went wrong, and very badly wrong with the parental discovery. In my (limited) experience of reading stories on this site this is very rare; if there are difficulties they are easily overcome. Even here, I was a little disappointed that the art progress was so very fast and successful that it minimised the hardships earlier. Nonetheless I thoroughly enjoyed the story and hope you post others before too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow awesome

It took me 2 days to read from start to finish but last 3 chapters today couldn't stop reading even shed a tear when she found him best work ive read in aloong time. Plz write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Five stars

I was completely invested in the characters, from start to finish, they gripped my attention, my feelings. From the moment Adam realizes he's in love with his sister, through their trials of the Thanksgiving family get together, the heartbreak of them literally being ripped apart right after Christmas (seriously, I wanted to kick the shit out of his dad), and his reuniting with Amy kept me spellbound. Here's hoping you write and post more soon. I'm looking forward to it!

Living in OK

jonjohn447jonjohn447about 6 years ago
Keep writing

I so much enjoyed the story. This was a true and beautiful piece of erotica. You took me on an emotional roller coaster. I was so bummed by Adam’s prolonged separation from Amy, that when he turned to see her standing there at the London showing, I gasped! I couldn’t believe my reaction. It’s never happened before. Please keep writing.

AnomicAnomicabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Davyup!

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I am still working on new stories. I am just too much of a perfectionist for my own good. haha They will see the light of day eventually.

davyupdavyupabout 6 years ago
What a shame

What a shame that this had to end. Great story!!! Everything about it was good. I know that much work was invested in redoing things, but good job! It was perfect. Loved everything about it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful Love Story

Could not stop reading this from start to finish.

Please, please write more.

More, More, More

Fantastic!

andrepkandrepkabout 6 years ago
Nice story!

These two got me fantasizing about what would have happened if my twin sister had survived her birth...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A powerful love story

I actually teared up a little when they Amy showed up in London. This was so much more than a piece of erotic fiction. This was a story of forbidden love that overcomes any and all obstacles.

I agree with those who commented on the grammatical errors. Just when I got engrossed in the story, an error would snap me out of it.

The closing scene was perfect. Amy and Margaret dancing around the studio while Adam looked on. We are left to imagine them sharing a happy life together.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 6 years ago
Beautiful

This turned into such a touching story, I really loved it. The only thing that ruined it for me were the errors in places and I urge you, as I did on an earlier chapter comment to get someone to proofread your work. It's so important not to interrupt the flow of good writing like this with sloppy errors that should easily have been caught with a check through.

I'm also reminded, very near the end that you've repeatedly mixed up the use of the word, "shown", the past tense of "show", with "shone"; the past tense of "shine". For example, 'I was shown that the Sun shone brightly'. This should have been picked up by someone reading through your work and really shouldn't be present through multiple chapters. That being said, the internet says it's a "common mistake".

Anyway, mistakes aside, it doesn't detract from the story much and the powerful plot and characters more than shine through driving the reader onward. Thank-you for the story.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Thank you!

I've read your story over the past five nights and am feeling the inevitable let down now that it is over. But no doubt I'll be reading it again. And again. And I see from your comment that you are working on something else. How fortunate for me and for your other fans. I think you are wise to pass on a sequel. They invariably disappoint, in movies and in literature.

I've mentioned this in previous comments but perhaps it bears one more repeating: you are a gifted writer. For a first work this was incredible. The first person worked especially well in this story. I really enjoyed sharing head space with Adam. He was a complex and somewhat self destructive young man. That he found completion through his sister (how Jungian!) was truly beautiful. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sort of meh, maybe it's just me

I applaud your enthusiasm for writing but this one really isn't for me. This series is very light on the plot and you just keep describing everything. Theron and Margaret could've used some more attention over the 3 years that you kinda skipped.

Why skip ahead 3 years and then do very little to describe what happened in that time? Just needed Amy to graduate I guess. Trope. 4 stars for effort though and initial chapters.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Thanks for an interesting view of a complicated relationship

Siblings with a father who can only find fault have only one hope, escape, regardless of whether incest is involved. While it was fraught with pain and violent ejection, they, with the aid of willing friends were able to start a life together.

I was hoping for a PostScript. Mom got fed up with the hateful attitude and divorced their violent father. Cousin and Aunt became complicit Allies. Adam's love of music continued to crossover to his painting.

Re: direct contact by potential painting buyer. The gallery earns a % of each sale. They provide the space, advertise and promote the exhibit, bring the press, critics, and clients. To try to go directly to the artist while in the gallery is disrespectful of the host. An ethical artist will honour the business relationship with a gallery just as they would their agent.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodover 6 years ago
Please write more.

I really enjoyed this story. You have a great imagination and it was well written. Don't quit now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing, and good to hear you're working on more!

Genuinely lovely story. It's great to hear you're working on more. Hope it releases sometime soon! Or ever really, as long as it actually gets here :)

AnomicAnomicover 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous:

I am working on some other stories, but unfortunately I have no plans to make a sequel to this one at this time. I am glad to see people still reading and enjoying it. Thanks for the comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need a sequel

Its been a year. I have read this many times. How about a sequel?

EmeraldGreenWhoreEmeraldGreenWhorealmost 7 years ago
Outstanding

I really enjoyed this story.

Every bit of it!

Thank you for sharing with us, if you maybe feel the need to revisit these two I wouldn't mind at all 😉

Takeshi3Takeshi3almost 7 years ago
Back Again

It's been awhile since the first time I read this series, it was a favorite then and coming back and rereading it for the first time it holds up just as well. This is truly a wonderful story. I wish you the best in your future endeavors and will be very happy to see anything more from you, thanks for the wonderful time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous