All Comments on 'All I Need Pt. 05'

by Anomic

Sort by:
  • 302 Comments
Axel7Axel76 days ago

Easily The best story on this entire website, from the first chapter to the last it's just perfection, I always come back to this story every once in a while, this is one of the stories where I wish I could just erase it from my memories and read it again for the first time, at the time when I first read this I was honestly surprised to see the scene with the dad and the violence that ensued after they got caught, it gave the story a very unique depth even after almost decade I don't think I have ever read a scene like this or something close to it this is just one of the things that made me love the story among the countless others, the story hit all the emotions in me beautifully, thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us and I hope you're doing well and I will selfishly wait for you write and post more stories, truly grateful for this masterpiece, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

i have read this story more than a dozen times by now. The writer has written so professionally that everytime I comeback I find more hidden jokes and messages. Adam's story coincides with my life to some extent. I don't have any siblings but I have a distant cousin whom I love as much as Adam loves Amy. My connection with this story is so deep that I've listened to all the songs mentioned in all 5 parts of the story. Greece is also in my bucket list of places to visit. Hopefully my Amy will come with me to see all the places. Adios

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Most fathers would have reacted the same way as this father did. I can't imagine any father saying to their children, after they caught them fucking, no problem old chap. Things like this happen all the time.

I had an incestuous relationship with my younger brother in high school. I was a senior and he was a freshman. We reserved a room at a Hilton hotel. We lived at home with our mother, and we told her that we were going to San Diego to look the University of San Diego and that it would take most of Friday, Saturday and we would come back on Sunday. We checked in around 2:00pm on Friday. We went to a nice Italian restaurant in Little Italy called Fillipi's for dinner.

I was a virgin, and I knew that the man I gave myself to for the first time had to be a special man. Jimie was that special man. He was always my protector. He was my brother and had always loved me. And he was the best-looking boy at school.

I remember us being both naked on the bed on our sides facing each other. We were in a deep kiss. His tongue inside of my mouth exploring the warm wetness. I remember moaning softly into his mouth as he sucked on my tongue. The kiss was wet, sensual, and gentle. He was gentle and caring. Breaking the kiss Jimie began kissing my neck, my breast, and working his mouth towards my virgin pussy. When he began to lick my pussy, he straddled my mouth with his big fat cock. The classic "69". Wrapping my hands around my brother's huge thick cock I began sucking on it. I knew what he wanted, and I was going to make sure that I gave him everything and anything he wanted from me. By the time we drove back to Los Angeles on Sunday he would be my man, my love.

We have been together for 25 years living a man and wife. I given Jimie 3 beautiful daughters and 3 handsome sons.

JTSFTJTSFTabout 2 months ago

Ten stars. Fine writing. Real characters, respect, decency and profound love. Reached me emotionally as much as anything I've read in decades.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow! No more words needed

DevilbobyDevilboby3 months ago

When a writer of quality that is Beachbum gives you praise you know you've got something right. I agree with my other favourite author you have definitely got this right. You deserve all the plaudits heaped upon you.

DevilbobyDevilboby3 months ago

How I refound this story after however long is coincidental to the situation I find myself in. Too much stress but without the relief these two have found. A truly wonderful story of both love and lust.

Worth a damn sight more than five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not sure I have ever read anything erotic that brought out the emotions in me the way this did! Yeah, we all love erotic stories and sex, which is why we are here, but this was so fr above and beyond. The fact I had tears in my eyes reading parts of this is incredible. You are an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

im in tears wt te hell

greatest story ive ever read

absolute perfection

youre te goat bro

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto685 months ago

It is like a fairy tail. I have never read a better story. Your writing put me right in the same room with them. Fantastic. Thanks

MrJohnnySirMrJohnnySir6 months ago

Way too good a story to be distracted from by lack of editing.

Weeping at sex stories ... tears running down my face at literary porn. "What's wrong with me? Nothing. It is everything right with this story."

SexySenior56SexySenior566 months ago

Great story! The perfect blend of suspense, romance, and sex. If you see this, consider continuing the story. It would be amazing to see how their life together develops. How successful does he become as an artist? Do they stay in Europe? Do they ever reconcile with their mother? Any kids? I could even see Jeff and Becky visiting the island. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the romance, the heartbreak, and then them reconnecting again, their love stronger than ever. Like a few others, I wish there was more to the story, like maybe kids in their future. I just didn't want it to end.

Beautiful story, this will definitely be one that I'll read again.

Sordid999Sordid9997 months ago

Thanks for this great story @Anomic. I'm sure i am only one of many of us who fell in love with Amy right alongside her brother.

I've gone back to read the scene of the night before Amy's flight to Rome a dozen times or more. Beautifully written and very powerful.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All top stories here are either brother/sister or father/daughter. Who the fuck reads that. Authors here don't deserve a single penny for their efforts

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All top stories here are either brother/sister or father/daughter. Who the fuck reads that

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow. I just... wow. A truly beautiful and powerful story of the eternal love between a brother and his sister. It had such an amazing buildup, then an agonizing heartbreak where I really felt the pain of the protagonist, followed of course, by the reuniting and happily ever after. The author had me going there for a moment at the start of this chapter, really wondering if Adam would ever reunite with his lost love. That moment where Amy shows up at the gallery in London and he can barely get his thoughts together out of pure shock at finally seeing her again... tears were shed. I just wish there had been more. I would have liked to see them have children and hear about their life a bit more.

jni551jni5517 months ago

What an amazing story. What a gift to read and talented to write. Fantastic.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueone9 months ago

Fantastic story you are truly gifted. I found it by accident and demolished it in one sitting. One of the few stories on here that I felt really captured the whole essence of the genre; the guilt, the heartache, the joy and love. Sadly I’ve finished it and can only give it 5 stars.

Summer1987Summer19879 months ago

This was such an incredible story! You are truly gifted. A gifted story teller and writer. This series was so rich, emotionally charged, erotic, tender, sad, and happy. I'm so grateful that I ran across this browsing. Binged it all in a day. So good!! I really hope to see more of your work in the future. You have a gift. Thank you for sharing it with us!♡

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is where I give my comments on your story . This was so touching , sensuous and erotic that I couldn’t leave it alone and savour each individual segment . A very very good story in all aspects especially when your main character is so very sensitive . Thank you and I hope to see some more of your work in future DEFINITELY ten out of ten .

Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

Second time reading this fantastic story. One of the best of this genre on Literotica. But sad that the author hasn't posted any new stories in 5 yrs, at least not here. Would love to read more of his work. But this one will always be in my favorites awaiting a re-read.

ASomniumInanisASomniumInanis11 months ago

That Epic ('story' doesn't quite do the job here) had me horny, ancious, sobbing and feeling just really warm inside.

10/5, no questions. One of the best stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Only sorry that it ended.

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2R12 months ago

I recently read these stories again as I browsed My Favorites.

It is splendidly written in the sense of the plot and in terms of the sex scenes which are way above the norm… like eleven stars…

However, I notice that you’ve stopped contributing here. I hope you are well and either found a new muse or lost the old one. Anyway, great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Simply fantastic.

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

Excellent !

The only criticism is - that it had to finish......

10/5 !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The perfect ending would have been if they'd sent a certied envelope with a picture of Amy about six months pregnant.

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

Seriously hot story. Enjoyed reading it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic, been there, done that but we didn't get caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story around the sex. Sex scenes were well written. Just didn't need as many of them. I kept reading for the terrifically fleshed out characters. I wanted to know what happened to them after a 3 year gap from the time they arrived at island to the present.

jaffadaff44jaffadaff44about 1 year ago

@Anonymous, "brother's need to cause pain with his dick?", you are probably referring to `Siblingly Binding`, an earlier work by the same author. `The things you make me feel` is a much more refined story with consistent, believable, maybe slightly flawed, characters. It is one of the best stories on the site, as good as this one. There's much more intensity in that story as opposed to a bit mellower tone of this one.

On another note guys, THE BEST Love story I've come across so far is - `Fever dream` by SpiritoftheStairwell (unfortunately it's unfinished).

If you liked this story- 'All i need', I'd suggest to checkout 'Dented', 'Quixotic Rapprochment' and 'Heart in Darkness' - all fantastic love stories in the same category.

I'd love some suggestions as well :)

laradvbblaradvbbabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Others have said it, but I'll add my name to the list...the most beautiful love story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@MattMCG

The Things You Make Me Feel is a terrible story! Full fucking stop. That asshole doesn't know how to build REAL drama. The feelings are forced. The characters explode for no reason. And, it's contrived. That entire story, especially with the brother's need to cause his sister pain with his thick dick was stomach turning.

Book73Book73about 1 year ago

This was heart rending. So glad they found each other again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man...those first 3 pages were pure agony. But then the re-union. This has been a Beautiful love story. Kinda' sad to say goodbye to these two. I have a list of my "Most Favorite" Brother and Sister stories. This, of course, is one of them and it possibly is my #1. I will definitely re-read this one. On a side note, I thought the story title/song title tie-in was pretty cool. 5🌟+

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible. I never thought a story on literorica would make me cry.

skyforever1649skyforever1649over 1 year ago

With this story you have managed to effectively ruin the rest of Literotica stories forever. While descriptions of sex are extraordinary, I found myself skipping them in order to find out what happens next to Adam & Amy. Really well written.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

Beautiful 💖❤️💖❤️

pumacatpumacatover 1 year ago

That was a lovely story, well written. I was surprised and delighted when I thought the story had ended, effectively, but then moved to Milos where a new chapter in Adam's life began and he was eventually reunited with Amy. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve never had such an emotional reaction to such a short story, beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So beautiful. Thank you my friend...

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

Well, this story was absolutely beautiful I fell in love with these two. I'm so happy for them and I loved your writing! I cried, I laughed, it was just amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dam I want more, but isn't that the mark of all great stories?

V3048V3048almost 2 years ago

The characters the build u the whole story brought ubin to their world like ur part of the background and ur actually there welldone

BaldingGrayingMiddleAgeGuyBaldingGrayingMiddleAgeGuyalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding story. This is my second read, and it's just as good as the first time. It's a shame that we haven't seen anything from the author since 2018.

ShandiinAngelShandiinAngelalmost 2 years ago

There are once in a lifetime moments that happen – but we too often miss them. You have crafted an epic story, the kind that resonates on a cellular level. The reality of the relationship, the lack of acceptance by family, the kindness and understanding of strangers – it all coalesces into a genuinely memorable story. I am in awe of your talent. You are a truly gifted story teller. Thank you for allowing us a glimpse into your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so well written that that if someone in Hollywood had some guts to produce it a good screenwriter could turn this into a major movie. Good love stories are hard to come by, but I have read it several times and it seems to get better every time.Would love to see a sequel It would be interesting to see how they would handle the issue of should they have or want to have children since they have found a place where they can have the life they want

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Hated the parents - even the mother was full of shit!!

Dcguy898Dcguy898about 2 years ago

You truly have a gift. The feelings you invoke in your writing is amazing. It's beautiful, sad, sexy, and inspiring, all wrapped together.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars +++++. Perfect, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

would love a sequel

EstcherEstcherabout 2 years ago

I've written some Incest/Taboo stories. I'll make no secret that out of all the Incest/Taboo stories I've read on Literotica, this tale by Anomic, tops them all for me. There is a beauty in the storytelling, expertly crafted and presented to the reader. You get lost in the story and that is the goal of all writers; I think. Anomic, you have a talent. Please continue to pursue it. This story had me weeping. It still touches me to this day and honestly, led to me writing my own Incest/Taboo stories. I wanted to try to capture the same beauty and serenity of your tale. Well done and BRAVO. This story deserves special recognition by Literotica and certainly a higher score based on some of the drivel I've read on here. This story is close to perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

EPIC READ ABSOLUTELY MIND SHATTERING, CUTE, WHOLESOME

Like i said everything was perfect. Cant nitpick anything out of this one.

ForbiddenLover78ForbiddenLover78over 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful story, thank you!

I could put my Grammar N@z1 hat on but I'm going to let the errors slide because of how much I enjoyed the story. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. I must have re-read this 10x. I really like the very beginning banter between bro and sis until they slowly start testing the waters. The verbal sparring turns flirting...and suddenly they discover a buried emotional bond for each other that transcends siblings. My only wish was that Adam tried harder to go after Amy when they got separated. I respected your choices, but at least Amy never gave up. I always thought actions speak louder than words...And her actions showed. Loved the reunited scene!! It was a great surprise...I didn't see that coming in your last chapter. Amy just shows up out of the blue.... complimenting his work and how Adams mind stops working. You SOO nailed what conversations the mind has. Insecurities, raw emotion, love, pain...trying to talk to someone you are in love with...but time has separated you and you can't get words out. So much truth. You have a gift!!!

V3048V3048over 2 years ago

Wow beautifully written thought out well dam I was even I felt his loss and pain brave loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Transcendentally exquisite.... Thank you

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

I've read this story 3 times now. This is my absolute all time favorite story I have read on this site. It is all the wonderful things the other readers commented on below. Lovely, passionate, moving, heart wrenching, gut-punching...This story for me was simply exquisite.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 2 years ago

My 6th time finishing this story and my 6th time wishing there was more. This is a beautiful romance between to amazing people and I only wish I could find love like this for myself.

UltimateSinUltimateSinover 2 years ago

Utterly fantastic. And I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Having read Under My Skin first and now this, it pains me to see there's nothing else of yours left for me to read. Both are incredible romance stories, not something you usually find in the incest category in my opinion. I know there's plenty of comments that have begged you to release more, so I won't go there, but if you do end up deciding to do so in the future I'll be among the many people here to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have read. Great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incest is not my fetish. Nor is it even a curiosity. However, this was beautiful. Every so often, going out of your comfort zone leads to an incredible find like this. Thank you for creating this story and these characters. I absolutely can’t wait to read it again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A brilliantly composed love story shared by two people whose love is not accepted in some places. It's comfortable, erotic, sensual and stirring.

The story flows with an expectation of discovery, that eventually happens, with the suspense of "when does it happen"? The build up and climax are worth the time to absorb the the story. It could be read again.

It's a beautiful tale to be savored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a great story. The slow build up. The way they talk about their feelings and things going on with their careers and academics. It's engaging.

Read and re-read it.

rohshamborohshamboalmost 3 years ago

Amazing love story, very powerful writing. So easy to get involved. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would like to say I read this beginning to end ,one of the best I ever read so far .loved it .

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 3 years ago

What an amazing story. I’m sad it’s finished. The love they had was so intense I felt it myself. Thank you so much for this .. I know I’ll read it again as it made me smile so many times ..; thanks

Bra46Bra46about 3 years ago

Fucking outstanding!! 15/10!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is as near perfect as it is possible to get. You have real writing talent and deserve to be published in book form/

NilvarNilvarabout 3 years ago

This is a really well crafted, articulate, hot story! I appreciate how well-rounded it is: it's all here. Kudos and thank you.

SubmergedCannonSubmergedCannonabout 3 years ago

Absolutely incredible series

mlf4umlf4uabout 3 years ago

I truly did not want it to end. I have no words at this time, I really love it. The story felt real and I was simply drawn in. Great story!

Tiku21Tiku21about 3 years ago

Yo this story is f*cking GREAT love it

charles215charles215over 3 years ago
Still thinking about this

This story gave me pause. The attention paid to details and the images elicited made for wonderful reading, but I am a rather voracious reader and a very, very few stories have made me.....feel, as this did. I cared, deeply, for both Adam and Amy, and worried with them about any future and consequences. When they were apart, I feared they may stay that way. I felt a small tear when she showed up at the gallery, and caught myself smiling as he watched her dance at the end. I got caught in the story.....this just doesnt happen. But why....? Because, even with the taboo nature, it was a real love story. A true love story. The kind of love so many of us wished we had and could share with somebody. Taboo or not, I wished I were Adam, wished I had that depth of feeling for another, wished another had that depth of feeling for me....still wishing..this touched me, very deeply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is there any more

Hopefully there will be more chapters of this lovely and romantic love story. Really beautiful story. Five star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 3 years ago
Brilliant !!!

This was wonderful. Absolutely worth 5 stars. If you enjoy illustrated stories in this genre, I would recommend Lithium by Sindy Anna Jones.

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 3 years ago

Absolutely love, love, LOVE this series!!!! It's getting added to my list of stories that I will revisit often.

I love your use of music, being able to play the song as I am reading helps me pull myself deeper into the story. Opening with the Joy Division lyrics was truly brilliant and definitely captures the reality of this kind of love.

Others have said it, but the fact that you delve into the true repercussions of a relationship like this make this story very powerful. Far too many authors just make everything turn out just fine and nobody has any problems, when the reality is so very, very different. I can speak from experience on that.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

I gave you 5*s, because of the work you put into this story, even though I gave each chapter 4s. Please don't take this as a negative review... just my own thoughts is all.

I loved the story although I wish that you had mentioned that she was on some sort of birth control. I know... no mention of pregnancy was made. Not knowing if she was or was not on B.C. distracted me from the great story. I know, ya can't please everyone.

Loved the plot line and the incest/taboo story in general.

Thanks for sharing. I'm going to read your other offering as well.

KronosisKronosisover 3 years ago
Real, Raw, And Indisputably one of the best.

I don’t want to rant so I’ll try to keep this concise:

This story is the first Sibling entry that really struck emotional chords deep in my being. No other story has felt so real and tangible as this. So many ingenious elements all worked in unison to create this work of art.

For instance:

The use of Music -

I impulsively decided to listen to the songs you referenced during their respective scenes. The effect was indescribably immersive! The emotions invoked by the songs added depth to their corresponding moments like none other.

The medium of Art -

I am not an artist by any means, but it’s use as a core vehicle for the plot lost no impact on me. Allowing the mc’s feelings and thoughts to physically manifest provided yet another level of immersion. Your intricate and vivid descriptions of each completed piece, alone, deserves praise! (Although, I would literally die if there was a corresponding image that actually showed each painting)

The uncensored/realistic approach to the Taboo -

This was what set this story apart from any other I have ever read on this site. Almost every (sibs)Incest author dodges/downplays the very realistic potential for familial & societal conflict. It has always bothered me. BUT THIS STORY PULLS 0 PUNCHES!

What the couple goes through is raw and unapologetically realistic. Extreme repercussions force the reader to appreciate the IMMENSE weight behind each of the characters’ decisions.

And a.....

a..

ah man!

I went on another tangent X(

Well, If you read all of this, bless you,

and please let me know your thoughts!!

In summary, I was enraptured from beginning to end. ^ ^

Tommy54Tommy54over 3 years ago

This story was absolutely beautiful. I very much enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

One of the best I’ve ever read here. I’m glad it didn’t jump the shark at the end. Nicely done. His having to totally cut ties resonated with me, and their fidelity to each other was sweet.

ca_daveca_daveover 3 years ago

Great story.

Even if you have read this story before, it still moves you. You are rare author with great skill. This being your first story is hard to believe . I have read it 3 times and enjoy it each time. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best

I can say this is one of three stories on here I truly enjoyed.

LateniteslutLateniteslutover 3 years ago
Why can't I stop reading this?? 4th times a charm??

Why?? I can’t stop reading the story. I stand by my statement that this is one of the best stories on the site. If you know of one better, please tell me? You sir, have a gift. This is the only story I cannot get out of my head. Sometimes I go on and on about how they’re doing now, are they married do they have a baby on the way.? Please for the love of Adam and Amy write a few more parts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such a sweet story

I hated to reach the end of this story and hope someday you pen a follow up. You created such a loving couple in this work that seemed to come to life chapter after chapter. Can’t help but root for them to have a happy and fruitful life together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You need to write a fucking book man!!

I mean every single word. You are an amazing writer. This is one of the most amazingly written pieces of work I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love it

There are only 5 star's to rate but I would have given million and more

ca_daveca_daveover 3 years ago

WOW

Cannot say it any better. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

This is a beautiful story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would love a sequel. Maybe with a baby on the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I need all of you

What a beautiful story, well worth the read.

franklygazerfranklygazerover 3 years ago
One of the best ever!

Great story, interesting characters, realistic conflict. I loved this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous