All Comments on 'All I Want... (A Christmas Story)'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry, I stopped reading after she fell through the curtain, and...

he started yelling and calling her a bitch. I know you thought this was necessary in order to lead up to a happy ending, but such vehement vulgarity was just too much to handle. Also, when the CEO asked him to play Santa and he demurred, do we really believe he would be fired if he didn't? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
commas

please study up some and learn the use of commas. your story was hard to read because of their lack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I think you had an interesting idea, but you would really benefit from an editor who could both help with your writing (sentence structure, punctuation, etc.) and storytelling (it was not clear what John had done to warrant the CEO's approval; the change in John's and Jennifer's feelings about each other was too abrupt and without basis; the roles and relationship of the CEO and "Chris" were unclear).

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
I liked

Okay, let's go for parts. Pars001 is a prolific author of Sci-Fi and Non-Erotic, this is his first submission in the category of Romance, and to me, it seems to me that he has not done it wrong.

That he can improve? Of course, we can all do better, but only if the criticism is constructive.

I found it to be a very realistic Christmas story, a man and a woman who are burned from their previous relationships, and a helping hand from Santa and the CEO of the company, in order to bring them together. What is the trigger that brings them together? The car accident, that is evident, and we do not give more turns, this is a story of fiction, a Christmas story for adults.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NFI

All your stories depict relationships between people in the same idiotic manner.

You really should get out more and observe real life.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago

Ignore the negative comments, they don't seem to get that this is fiction!! Lovely story, maybe a second chapter to see them married and ringing in Christmas together? Please keep writing, I love your stories!!!

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
well

i liked it. I think it was rushed along too fast. It needed more interaction time between the two, it was fine until the car wreck, then it was a blur to the finish. There was so much more potential there i think, given more time

nekocanekocaabout 6 years ago
Is there a part two?

I agree, that this wonderful story was a bit rushed. Both my wife and I felt that there should of been a part two to this beautiful story in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some what disappointed.

Like a few others I think you rushed this story slightly. Perhaps it was for the season or a deadline, but I didn't see the usual flair you usually have. It is a nice story, and a decent read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NFW!

Me, I would told the boss to screw himself, I wasn't going to the company Christmas Party, and then I would of quit.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Cute and Funny!

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars. Jennifer had better be Mrs Claus soon and have a house of babies, for her loving husband. Next year, maybe Mrs Claus belly will be as big as his, with a little elf!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...