All I Want for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was breathing raggedly. He stopped. "Oops, almost forgot my present." Her eyes didn't open, but her cheeks tightened under her eyes, creasing the skin. God, he loved her smile.

He sat back, leaving her exposed on the blanket. Her skirt had ridden up, well above her waist, and the two pale orbs of her bottom shone in the moonlight. A damp red patch of neatly trimmed hair showed on her barely-visible pussy.

Finally seeing Winn from a different angle, Will noticed something else there, too--this crafty reindeer had tricked him with her wiles! She was holding her spread lips with one hand and masturbating with the other, right beneath his unwatchful eyes!

"Thought you'd catch me off-guard and try to escape? Not on my watch!" he growled, and leaping forward, he roughly dragged her wrists back up to the top of the blanket.

"No more wasted time. Let's open this present and hunt some reindeer." He pulled the lid from the box emblazoned with "SANTA" in big, carefully-drawn letters: empty. The nerve of this one! "Alright, that's it." He was into it, now. Knowing what was (not) in the box, Winn was giggling beneath him. He'd teach her to fuck with his Present.

In one smooth motion, he grabbed her with both hands by her ribcage, levered her upper body toward himself, raising his arms and taking her skirt and top up over her head and off of her raised arms. She was pressed to him, suddenly bare-chested in the rosy firelight. Surprised by the movement and the cold, she emitted a brief gasp. He dropped the clothing behind himself and grabbed both of her wrists in his left hand, pulling them behind his neck.

They were cheek to cheek, his chin on her left shoulder and her head twisted back, seeking the wedge between his neck and right shoulder, her cold nose buried against him. Her eyes were still squeezed shut.

This caused her chest to thrust outward, piercing into the night sky with her knotty nipples, which had not softened for hours now. To stay comfortable, she rose, lifting her butt off her feet. Perfect, Will thought.

"Huntin' time," he roared. His left hand held her wrists, and now his right snaked down the front of her pussy, palming her mound. Erect as ever, he pulled his hips back and tilted them forward to let his cock slide down the smooth crease of her pasty ass and point at its concave target.

Thrusting forward slowly enough to make Winn shiver in ecstasy, he impaled his outstretched wife's glove with his full six inches while pressing her hips down onto himself with his right hand. Feeling her lips touch the base of his shaft, she gasped, and finally broke her silence to scream out, "White Christmas!" It was the only thing she had ever said to Will during his Present.

"Hnnnngh, me too!" It was all too much. He gave up trying to slow himself and thrusted hard enough to risk bottoming out painfully in her slippery, but shallow hole. He held her tightly to himself as he gave into his passion. He felt her right arm struggle to break free and let it go. Jamming her hand over his, she pressed fiercely on her clit as she spasmed, humping backward against her husband.

As they came together, she screamed, loud enough for the campground to hear; hell, loud enough for the people at the fire a mile away to hear.

"FUCK ME, SANTA!"

So that was his gift. It looked like he'd have to hunt those pesky reindeer for next year's Present.

12