Vixen in Law Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife's sister messes with me.
2.9k words
3.95
44.9k
45
11

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers

VIXEN-IN-LAW Chapter I

My wife's sister messes with me

This series is a long slow burn. If you are looking for a quickie you may want something else.

***************************

My wife's sister's name is Jane. She is two years younger than my wife, Sara. Both of them are attractive. There is something sexy pretty about Jane though. I guess maybe it is her mischievous personality. She is shorter and thinner than my wife. Her breasts are considerably smaller than my wife's. If they didn't look so much alike you would never think they were related because of this feature. Where my wife is an E cup, Jane is probably a B cup. But I like nice perky little ones as well.

Sara looks somewhat like Lily in the phone commercials, with shoulder length dark hair. Jane reminds me a little of Scarlett Johansson, but with shoulder length hair. It's kind of an 80's style, poofy curly not teased. Similar to Princess Diana but not as polished. It gives her an interesting look.

Jane and my wife have always had a bit of a sibling rivalry. Apparently, Jane stole several of my wife's boyfriends. They get along well enough now, I guess because they are older and both married. You can still see it come out from time to time.

We visit them quite regularly. Our children are mostly the same ages and they like playing together. While the kids are playing in the basement, we usually play card games or board games and drink.

Most times we drink to excess and end up spending the night. We both have large enough houses to accommodate this with spare bedrooms and the kids double up or sleep in the basement.

I have always found Jane attractive and for some reason I have the impression she felt the same about me. Sometimes I feel like she gives me looks. Our eyes lock occasionally and she gives me an aggressive stare. Other times I think I get the come-hither look. It may just be my imagination and probably just her gregarious self.

But her hugs have definitely become different lately. She always holds them longer than I do. She presses her small breasts tight against my chest. And she gives me that little squeeze right at the end.

One night we were at their house and starting some game, I can't remember which really. It is later in the evening and we all have had quite a lot to drink. Jane seems particularly drunk. It's a game where teams play each other. I am sitting on the floor with my back against the couch.

Jane declares she and I will be partners for this game and comes and sits between my legs. My wife and her husband are sitting opposite of us in chairs. Now at first nothing seems unusual about this. We are all very comfortable around each other.

As the game progresses, she continually scoots back closer into me. Now Jane and my wife have nice ample butts. In this department they are roughly the same. Eventually her butt brushes my cock. I try to ignore it but my cock begins to respond. The more I try to ignore it the harder it gets.

She scoots back more and I know she must be able to feel it now. I don't know what to do. I just hope it will go down soon.

But that little vixen pushes back more and every now and then wiggles it a little as if getting comfortable. When we answer a question correctly, she claps her hands and bounces up and down pressing against it. I now have a raging hard on.

She clearly is doing this on purpose, so at a point in the game when my wife and Jane's husband are busy conferring on how to answer a question, I lean forward and whisper in Jane's ear, "what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to win the game silly, isn't this fun. You seem like you are having a good time," she says.

"You know what I'm talking about. Now cut it out."

"Oh, you mean this?" and wiggles her butt. "Damn, I didn't know my sister was so lucky, I'm kind of jealous."

With that, it was our turn and we had to concentrate on the game. We continue playing and then Jane declares she is out of her drink and asks who wants more? Shit, if she gets up everyone will see my hard on.

So, I quickly down my drink, say I do, and nod to my wife and say "honey would you mind getting us some more, you're closer." She kindly complies. Jane's husband, Ron, says "here let me help you" and he and my wife disappear into the kitchen.

Their house was an open floor plan so we could see them in the kitchen but they were out of earshot. I jump at this opportunity and whisper in her ear again, "Jane, cut this out. You're going to get us in trouble."

"Why? It seems like you're enjoying it. Just relax Mr. Prude, we're just clowning around. But fuck, you really seem to be packing down there," and she really starting grinding into it hard.

I shouldn't have done what I did next, but I was frustrated, and maybe a little drunk. I didn't know how to make this end. I couldn't get up or everyone would see my hard-on. I didn't like her getting the better of me.

So, I reached around her side, the one opposite the kitchen, and grabbed her breast and tweaked her nipple. "How would you like it if I did that to you all night?"

She raised her arm to give me better access and said, "promises, promises." and giddily laughed.

Just then our partners came back into the room. I quickly removed my hand before anyone saw, but they asked what are you two giggling about.

Jane says, "oh, we were just planning our strategy for tonight, and how someone in this room might get their ass spanked. Right partner?" and looked back over her shoulder at me and winked.

Naturally they assumed she was talking about the game, and I began to wonder how far she was going to take this. But either way her innuendo and constantly rubbing against my cock I was ready for some relief. I also noticed when I tweaked her nipple it was very hard. She was stimulated by what she was doing to me.

Now she was grinding her ass into my cock with more pressure and more movement. I was not going to be able to take it any longer. I finally decided I was just going to have to go in my shorts, and she was not going to be the only one playing two games at one time tonight.

So, I started grinding into her. Rotating my hips unperceptive to anyone else, but man it felt good. I put my hands on her sides in a way that didn't look conspicuous and encouraged her rocking. It fit with what was happening in the game so I said, "turn-about is fair play. Right Jane?"

Shortly, Jane says, "it's getting hot in here. Is anyone else hot? Maybe I should open a window." And acts like she is going to get up.

"You're not going anywhere until we finish," I say. "The game is almost over." And I put my hands on her shoulders and held her down. I start massaging her shoulders. It would not have been unusual for that to happen, so we were not raising any suspicions.

I am getting close now and I am going to dump a load of hot cum in my shorts. I am worried that my thrusting now may be noticeable but I'm too far gone to stop now. I slide my hands down her back and pretend I am massaging her back but I slide my hands around the side and tease the side of her breast. She actually leans forward and puts her hands on her knees which allows me to move my hands a little further forward without being noticed and I do.

I notice her breathing is a little shallow and mine is becoming a little ragged. I need to finish quickly so I begin to fantasize about her riding my dick and that does the trick. I blow a big load into my shorts.

Thankfully that game finishes and we trash talk about who was the better team. "Jane says I think we make a good team. We really came together, didn't we, Ben?"

Ben, that is me. I'm sorry I just realized I haven't introduced myself. I'm 45, 6'1" tall with brown hair and brown eyes. By the way I am four years older than my wife which makes me six years older than Jane. I used to be in good shape although I have let myself go with work and the kids and busy lifestyle. I really need to get back to the gym.

I am well-endowed for a white guy. I figure I have an 8" cock. It's 7 3/4" semi hard. I know this because in college during a strip poker game I had to measure it as a dare to stay in the game after I lost all my clothes. I was pretty wild back then.

I have really settled down now though. My father died in a car crash when I was 16, and my mom passed away from a bout with cancer, two years after I graduated from college. I suddenly realized I had no one to fall back on, so I had to make something of myself. My inheritance was enough to be sure I had time to become successful, but certainly would not sustain me for long.

I poured myself into my career. That is where I met Sara, my wife. She caught my eye almost immediately. But she is modest and reserved (almost the complete opposite of her sister). Her personality, our getting married and having kids, along with a busy work schedule, completed my transformation to your typical dull man with a wife and two kids.

Sure, I would have liked for Sara and I to have a more active sex life, but I figure this is what you have to resign yourself to after being married for a while and having kids running around the house.

So, back to that evening. Thankfully by now and with the release and some time passing, my cock was receding. I announce that I need to go to the bathroom. I get up and go clean myself as best I can in their half bath.

When I come out everyone is milling around and it appears to have been decided it is time to turn in. Everyone except Jane, heads up stairs to get ready for bed. Jane is straightening up.

Their guest bath is rather small so I let my wife go in first, after she finishes and comes into the bedroom I go into the bathroom. My wife is in the bedroom and Ron has gone into their master suite. I just finished washing my face and drying it with a towel when I heard the door open.

I assume my wife has forgotten something, so I say, "what is it honey." As I say this I turn and remove the towel from my face, and it is Jane.

"Well, honey, I just wanted to say goodnight and thanks for an interesting evening," she coos.

"Jane, you are really pushing the limits here. You really need to cut this out."

"Oh, relax. We haven't done anything yet. And we all know you are too chicken shit to do anything. But I was hoping to at least get a peek at that big snake between your legs. Why does she always get the good ones? I guess those big boobs just draw you all in."

Because of her aggressiveness and the fact that we were almost touching due to the small bathroom my cock was starting to swell again. I needed to get out of there. So, I say, "Come on Jane, we need to go to bed before someone catches us."

"Relax, no one is going to catch us. I'm not going to tell and I know you certainly won't. Just show it to me and I will leave."

"I will not, you're crazy or drunk."

"I'm a little of both, baby," she says. And then she grabs my cock with her hand, raises up on her tiptoes and kisses me on the lips. Then she says, "Well I guess I will just have to dream about it then."

I stand there staring as she wiggles her butt as she leaves, looks over her shoulder and gives me a devilish look.

Well, my cock is at attention again. And Sara tries to dissuade me from having sex with her in her sister's house, but to no avail. I'm not sure if Sara knew why the sex was so good that night, but I'm sure she didn't realize it wasn't really her I was having sex with in my mind.

The next morning I'm hesitant to even go downstairs. I won't know how to act around Jane now. I wonder if she regrets getting so drunk and being so provocative. Finally, I shuffle downstairs.

Jane and Sara are in the kitchen fixing breakfast, both in their night clothes which is not unusual. But Jane's seems skimpier than normal. Jane notices I have come in and looks over her shoulder and says, "good morning sleepy head."

I say good morning, walk over and kiss my wife who is standing right beside Jane. I then pour myself a cup of coffee and go into the den with Ron and set down.

We have breakfast and go about our normal morning routines. Jane acts very normal as if nothing happened. If she is regretting last night, she sure is not showing it. Occasionally I feel like she gives me some beguiling looks.

After we have our stuff and the kids in the car, we start to say our goodbyes. Jane hugs my wife, then Ron hugs my wife and picks up the last of our bags and they head towards the car.

Jane is standing there with her arms wide and her eyebrows raised. I sheepishly moved in to hug her. She grabs me tight, clearly pushes her pelvis into mine. She's standing with her back to the door so she reaches down and squeezes my ass and whispers, "I would still love to see it."

After she finally releases me, I push past her and head to the car. I look back and she is standing with her arm up on the door frame in what I perceive as a very seductive pose and she winks.

I drive home in somewhat of a daze, replaying the events over in my mind. Luckily the kids being rowdy and my wife droning on about something and continually asking me if I am listening, finally brings me back to the present.

I fall back into my normal life, but I can't get that night out of mind. I realize I made a terrible mistake about fantasizing about Jane to get off when she was rubbing against me. And again, when I was having sex with my wife. Because now it seems normal and almost ok to fantasize about it.

I know I could never do anything with Jane. If my wife ever found out, it would devastate her. I rationalize with myself that it's ok to fantasize about it, that may even keep me from ever crossing the line if I release the tension that way.

In a week or so, Sara asked if I wanted to have Jane and Ron over for the weekend. I made up an excuse and was able to put it off. I knew I would not be able to avoid the inevitable forever, but I wanted to put it off at least a little longer. Maybe I could get a hold of myself and maybe Jane would settle down over time.

The next time she brings it up I know I can't delay any longer so I relent. They come over for the evening, but have already informed us they can't spend the night because of some early function the next day. Which actually is a relief to me.

They arrive and Ron and I grill out steaks while the ladies prepare the rest of the meal in the kitchen. Ron's a nice guy, but he appears to me to be kind of timid and reserved. It's really kind of funny in that both sets of spouses are the exact opposite in reverse.

Well, I make it through the night without anything happening. Of course I treated Jane like she had Covid and never got within six feet of her. Oh there were plenty of looks from her, and I saw her looking at my crotch over and over. Somehow, I had avoided getting hard, thankfully.

When it was time to leave, I practically pushed everyone aside to rush to hug Jane first in front of everyone. I was not going to give her a chance to try any funny business. While Sara and Ron were hugging goodbye, Jane gave me the pouty face. But I had pulled it off.

Hopefully now I had shown Jane I was clearly not interested in playing her little games and things could return to normal.

JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers