All I want for Christmas

Story Info
Cody and Mistress go home for the holidays.
5.2k words
4.31
4.3k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rose early the next morning, and hit the road, enjoying the sunrise together. Mistress had planned for us to arrive at my parents around midday, and we looked ready to hit that mark. The scenery began to look more and more familiar, until, at long last, we pulled into my parents driveway. After we came to a stop, I hopped out of the truck and held Mistress' door open. She took my hand and stepped gracefully to the ground.

Together, we walked to the door and knocked. My mom opened the door and greeted us both with a hug.

"Cody! Hi!!"

We stepped inside, and my dad hugged us too.

"Mom, dad, this is my Mis-" I cut myself off. Stupid. "My girlfriend, Amber."

She smiled warmly at my parents and they wrapped her in a hug.

"Welcome. We're so glad to meet you! Merry Christmas."

Mom and dad led us through the house, and showed us our bedroom, my old childhood room, still decked out in my power rangers sheets with band posters on the walls. Mistress looked around, and gave arm a playful squeeze. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Mistress followed my mom on a tour of the house, and I brought our suitcases to my room.

When we regrouped, Mistress and mom were deep in conversation, both laughing as they spoke.

"...so I was looking for my vibrator for a week! And then, he came into my room to sing a song, and lo and behold, what's he holding as a microphone? My 'special friend'!" Mom said, through rounds of laughter.

"I would've payed to see that." Mistress wheezed back.

They turned to me as I entered the room. Mistress' eyes flashed me a seductive look, and I shuddered in my clothes. If what she wanted was anything like last night, I was in for a wild ride.

The topic of conversation changed to my siblings, and I was elated to hear that mom and dad were expecting them to arrive today, so we could all spend Christmas together.

Mistress slowly pulled me away from the conversation, and led me up to our room. Inside, she shut the door, and pushed me onto the bed.

"You've kept me waiting far too long, plaything."

I enjoyed hearing my new nickname, and blushed at her use of it. It felt so objectifying. I gave Mistress an innocent smile.

"I don't know what you mean, Mistress."

She began to feel me up over my clothes, lingering on my pleasure points. Her fingers swirled around my neck, and traced the seam of my shirt down my chest. Her other hand gently massaged my growing bulge, and I mewed from the sensation.

"You have that cute ass all wrapped up in those tight pants, showing off your slutty body all around town. You're lucky I'm not beating you down for being such a whore."

"But you picked out these-"

Mistress silenced me with a hand over my mouth. I looked over her palm, into her eyes, and saw the animalistic eyes that had eaten me alive last night. I shivered.

"You like that, slut?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but Mistress' hand stayed clamped.

"Blink once for yes, twice for no. I don't want to hear you make a noise. You're parents are right outside, whore."

One blink.

"Good boy." Mistress slowly unzipped my fly, and released me from the confines of my jeans. As I grew, she lightly traced my vein with her fingers. "Always so eager, puppy."

My tip gleamed with pre, and Mistress spread the sticky fluid along my length. She gripped it firmly, and used the pre as lube, with varying degrees of success.

As her hands snagged my skin, I winced. Mistress almost moaned, and I knew she intended for it to hurt. Mistress quickened her pace, and quickly, the pre-lube was used up. Her rubbing motions burned, and I cried out softly.

"Please, Mistress, I-"

Mistress squeezed me tightly, and I gave a high-pitched whine.

"I said, be silent, you filthy whore. You don't listen as well as you used to."

I looked at her face, and saw a burning fire of anger flood her eyes. I swallowed hard.

Mistress drizzled spit onto my shaft, and relubricated, continued jacking me off. I gripped my sheets, and wiggled my hips. Mistress nodded, satisfied to see me steamed up. As quickly as she started, Mistress stopped, and stood up.

"Pull yourself together, you needy slut. Meet me downstairs." She leaned forward, and kissed my tip. "Oh, and puppy? I told you not to talk. Just because we finished here doesn't mean you get that privilege back."

With that, Mistress left the room, and left me lying on the bed. I could feel how flushed my cheeks were. I held myself back from groaning. As I stuffed my dick back in my pants, I wished Mistress had let me finish.

Mistress was sat in the family room, looking through an old photo album. She looked up as I neared, and pointed at the floor, quickly checking to see if anyone was looking.

"Come join me." Her eyes flashed. She had a clear message: sit at my feet.

I sat on the floor, and felt Mistress' soft fingers run through my hair. She flipped through the album, occasionally showing me a photo, or asking where one was taken.

Someone knocked on the door, and I leaned forward. Mistress grabbed my hair, and pulled me back.

"Sit," She hissed.

Mom answered the door, and I heard my siblings pile into the house. I looked up at Mistress, and she nodded.

We walked to the entryway, and were greeted with a chorus of hellos. Mom introduced Mistress to each of my siblings, one after the other, and Mistress warmly gave them each hugs. My brothers hugged me, and we started ribbing each other.

"Where'd you find her, Cody? Hitting way outta your league."

I smiled and nodded, giving my brother a hug. It was true, but I couldn't say it.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" My second brother wrapped me in a hug.

Mistress appeared at my side, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Seems like it, doesn't it?" She joked, giving my shoulder a squeeze. "But you're right, I'm way outta his league."

They all shared a chuckle, and I smiled with the rest of them. Mom herded us to the kitchen, with a promise that dinner was ready to be served.

As we all shuffled out of the entryway, Mistress pulled me to the side, and directed me into the bathroom. Locking the door behind us, she gave me a deep, probing kiss.

Once we disengaged, Mistress held up a new buttplug, and instructed me to put it in.

Struggling in the confines of the bathroom, I eventually slid the orb up my ass, and sat it snugly between my cheeks. Mistress checked it, and satisfied, smacked my ass and told me to pull my pants up.

Mistress gave me another smooch, then told me to join my family at the table. I had no idea what she had planned, but knew the plug was just the beginning.

When we finally found our seats at the table, mom and dad brought out platters of turkey and potatoes, baskets of rolls and Christmas yams. We dug in, and quickly everyone had a plate piled high with goodies.

As we ate, the conversations grew, and soon, the table was rocked with bouts of laughter and storytelling.

Mistress made small talk with my sister, and I sat attentively at her side, listening to what she said. As seconds were passed around, Mistress pulled her phone out, and opened an app I'd never seen. She tapped a button, and suddenly, the plug in my ass sprang to life, tickling my prostate.

I fought to maintain a straight face, and gave Mistress a wide-eyed look. She smiled deviously at me, and I realized the extent of her cruelty.

Her play in the bedroom hadn't been as spontaneous as I had thought. Mistress had riled me up, and brought me close to cumming, forcing me to hold it at the last second. She wanted me close when I put the plug in, to have trouble at the table right now. The whole day had been carefully orchestrated by her to bring me to this moment. My dick strained against my pants, and I leaked a torrent into the fabric.

Mistress gave my shoulder three squeezes in quick succession, and turned back to her plate. In other circumstances, I would've begged her for release, but the presence of my family kept me in check.

Dinner came to a close, and Mistress turned the vibrator off so I could help clear the dishes. She typed a quick message into her phone, and showed it to me under the table.

"Clear more dishes than anyone else, or you'll regret it."

I quickly sprung to action, and raced between the kitchen and the dining room, bringing plates and platters to the sink.

The table was quickly stripped clean, and the family migrated to the family room to sit and digest. Once again, Mistress pulled me to the side, and whispered in my ear.

"You lost by two forks, pup."

I shivered. She grabbed my hand and led me back to the bathroom. As before, Mistress closed and locked the door. She backed me into the wall, and pulled my pants to my ankles. My dick presented itself to her, and she smiled at me, grabbing it while smooching me ravenously.

She moved to my neck, and planted hundreds of tiny kisses on it. She began to stroke my dick, and switched the vibrator on, this time on a more intense setting. I killed a moan in my throat, and Mistress bit her lip, and her breathing quickened.

Mistress grabbed my throat, and my head bumped the wall. We froze for a second, like two teenagers caught kissing in a car. After a beat, Mistress resumed her expedition around my body.

Mistress pulled my belt out of my belt loops, and looped it around my neck. She slid the belt through the buckle, and pulled until the leather cinched around my throat. I grimaced as the belt bit into my skin.

Mistress lowered herself to my dick, and enveloped it in her mouth. Her warm mouth began to milk my shaft, as she bobbed up and down its length.

Mistress swallowed me up to the base, and licked my balls. Every fiber in my being fought to cry

out, but I stifled my moan, unwilling to disobey her orders.

The pressure of the vibrator and the warmth of Mistress' mouth, combined with the frustration of earlier led me to fruition, and I desperately clawed Mistress' shoulders, begging for permission to cum.

Mistress sunk her mouth around my shaft one final time, and licked around the length. I whimpered, and mistress glanced up at me. My face was flushed, and my eyes pleaded with my Goddess to give me release.

Blink.

I sighed, allowing my whole body to relax. I sank down the wall, and shot my load, dumping buckets down Goddess' throat.

Mistress stood, and wiped her mouth. She undid my belt, and freed my neck. I gasped in fresh air, and sank to my knees. I kissed Mistress' waist and hugged her. I wanted her to know how appreciative I was of her. Mistress ruffled my hair and stepped back.

"There will be time for that later, angel. Your family is probably waiting for us. Let's go."

I quickly fixed my clothes, and we crept back to the family room. We claimed a loveseat, and Mistress leaned her head on my shoulder. I loved how gentle and loving she could be. I was certain to everyone else, we looked like just a normal couple, and I loved that.

My mom and dad produced stockings for the whole family, and we all took turns opening the little presents inside.

As snow began to fall outside the windows, one by one, each of my family members retired. Mistress and I sat on the couch, cuddling each other. Mistress gently placed her hand on my chin, and directed my mouth to hers. We exchanged a slow, deep kiss, and I breathed in her peppermint-y perfume. Mistress broke our kiss, and rubbed her hand down the back of my neck.

"I love you, puppy," she whispered. I looked at her, and she nodded.

"I love you too, Goddess. Thank you."

We kissed again, and then like all the others, retreated to the bedroom.

Despite all our earlier activities, Mistress pounced on me as soon as the door was closed. With renewed vigor, she ripped my clothes off, and shoved me onto the bed. She reached into her suitcase, and produced a set of cuffs and a gag. She motioned for me to hold out my wrists, and I obliged. Once cuffed, she slung the bit gag into my mouth, and buckled it tight. I winced, and she brushed me off. Reaching back in her bag, she removed her favorite purple strap. I gasped, and tried to argue.

"NNNNMMMMMMmmmmmmgh!" I cried out into the bit.

"Hush." She commanded. "Your family is sleeping."

I fell silent, and watched in terror as Mistress fastened the purple silicone rod to her hips. After she was lubed up, she approached the bed, and roughly pulled my legs up, shaping my lower body into a V.

Mistress lined up her strap, and gently pressed it in. As she pushed past my entrance, her breathing shallowed, and her grip tightened.

Mistress began to ram her rod into my ass, and dropped my legs onto her shoulders. With both hands, she gripped a thigh, and pulled me in for each thrust. I cried out into the gag, and Mistress glared at me.

"Shut up, bitch." She hissed.

I felt a weird feeling, like a sharp pinch, and my body twisted away. I looked down, and saw a small black box in Mistress' hand. She saw my confusion.

"It's a taser, slut. Enjoy."

She placed it on my abdomen, and electricity spasmed my body. My shout was muffled by the gag, but still filled the room.

"I said silence."

Mistress rapidly zapped around my body. Each shock jolted me from one side to the other. My cries fell to wimpers, and tears began to stream down my cheeks. Mistress hammered my ass again, then a devilish look grew on her face. I watched in horror as she lowered her taser to the tip of my penis. I thrashed trying to get out of the way. Despite my efforts, I was held in place by Mistress' penis and my own legs wrapped around her body. She gave a small chuckle, and touched her taser to my penis.

I screamed into my gag, and bucked, managing to rip Mistress' strapon from the socket fixing it to her harness. A light flicked on under the door, and someone knocked.

"You ok?" My dad asked.

"Yeah, he just fell off the bed." Mistress and my father shared a laugh. "Goodnight."

The light flicked off, and Mistress turned to me. She lowered her lips to my ears, and whispered;

"You dirty whore. The whole house can hear us. You really want your family knowing you take it up the ass?"

My eyes flashed a sorrowful apology, and Mistress nodded in approval.

"I have a better idea." Mistress pulled her harness off, and threw her pants to the side. She skillfully unfastened my gag, and climbed onto my face.

"Lick it."

I worshipped my Goddess' pussy, and she gently moaned. I felt the taser return to my skin, and cried out into her magnificence.

Mistress moaned, and mashed my face deeper into herself, cutting my cry into virtual non-existence. I tonguefucked her vagina, and she rocked on my face.

I felt her juices run down my face, and Mistress gave a satisfied gasp. With finality, she pulled herself off me, and patted my cheek.

"Good boy."

She unfastened my cuffs, and helped me to the floor. We sat and cuddled for several minutes. I breathed in her warmth, and nestled into her breasts. Mistress pet my hair, and breathed sweet nothings into my ear, sending goosebumps down my back.

I nearly fell asleep, and as my head nodded off, Mistress stood and pushed me off. She packed her supplies, and finally climbed in bed. I started to join her.

"No, puppy. You haven't earned it yet."

I whined, but she shut me down, placing a finger on my lips.

"Puppy, I love you, which is why I'm doing this. You need to earn back your place in my bed. You've gotten too free with disobeying my orders."

I nodded, and curled up on the floor. I felt so cold and dejected. I curled up and cried myself to sleep, lube dribbling from my hole.

***

The next morning, we ate breakfast with my family. We said our goodbyes, and hit the road by noon. The road loomed ahead, and we settled in for the drive. Mistress' words loomed over me the whole day, and I sat in silence for several hours.

Eventually, Mistress pulled off the expressway, and we found ourselves in a medium sized city. Mistress pulled up to an apartment, and I looked over at her.

"Follow me, pup. We have things to do."

Mistress led me to the door, and shockingly, produced a key and let us in. I followed her, confused, as she led us to an elevator, and hit the button for the penthouse. After the doors had closed, Mistress pushed me into the corner of the metal box, and gripped my throat.

"You are my toy, understand?"

She smacked my ass, and I yelped. Mistress pulled a blindfold from her pocket, and fixed it around my eyes. The elevator chimed, and I heard the doors slide open. Mistress pulled me into the penthouse, and led me by my hand. We walked up a flight of stairs, and I heard a door click. Mistress removed the blindfold, and I found myself in a spacious bedroom, painted mostly black, with red carpet and accent lighting.

I looked around, and noticed several things. One, there was a large bed with a dog kennel underneath. Two, the was a set of stocks in the corner, and three, there was a walk in closet with the door, slightly ajar. Glancing in, I could see hanging outfits, and at least one shelf full of the toys I'd come to love. Of course, there was other furniture in the room, like chairs and a bench, but Mistress caught me staring at the kennel.

"That's for you, puppy. I have a great weekend planned for us."

I gulped, and Mistress laughed. She stripped me down, and led me to the bathroom. Roughly, she splashed cold water on my ass, and cleaned my ass with a towel.

In a fashion resembling the way she fucked me, Mistress inserted an enema in me, and slowly cleaned me out. When she was satisfied, she led me from the bathroom, and fastened me into the stocks.

I was acutely aware of how exposed my ass was, and I found myself shivering in the cold. I looked around for my Goddess, but she was nowhere to be found. I realized the closet door was closed, and knew I was well and truly screwed.

After a while, Mistress emerged, and approached my captive body. She was clad in a tight fitting latex romper, with garters that attached to lacy black thigh-highs. She wore a pair of shiny black boots, and her ensemble was crowned with an eyemask, that covered her face. Her mask had a tall pair of bunny ears, that pointed to the ceiling. Her arms were encased in long, soft gloves, that flowed from her hands to her mid bicep. In her hands was a paddle, which she slapped into her palm as she approached.

"Puppy, I can see that we need to correct your attitude again." She trailed the paddle along my ass.

"As of now, you need to earn the right to speak. You will answer with a bark for yes, and silence for no. Anything else, you must remain silent. Understand?"

"Bark"

"Good. Lets begin."

Mistress drew her arm back, and brought the paddle down onto the small of my back. I screamed, and Mistress responded with another thwack.

Mistress paddled the back of my right thigh, and I pulled my leg up, trying to protect the sensitive flesh.

"Put your fucking foot down, slave." She struck my other leg. "Keep them on the floor."

She kicked my legs apart, and trailed up my inner thigh.

Thwack

She smacked my other thigh.

Thwack

She brought the paddle crashing down on my shoulder. I cried out, the pain almost unbearable. A tear trickled down my cheek.

Mistress sank her nails into my ass, and I felt sharp points dig into my soft buttock. The cool metal pinpricks were excruciating. Wait, metal?

The paddle crashed into my side, and the air left my body. I tried to yelp, but all that left my mouth was a weak squeak.

Mistress circled to my front, and grabbed a fistful of hair, raising me to face her. In a quick action, she released my hair, and delivered a strike across my cheek with her fist. My head jerked to the side.

Mistress set the paddle on a small table, and picked up a long, thin length of rope. She gave it a test swing, and I heard it make an audible crack.

12