All I want for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please, no..." I cried.

A red hot fire ran diagonally across my back. My mind went blank, and I screamed, yanking my wrists back from the stocks, but to no avail. The wooden prison mocked my weakness.

"I said you were not to talk, slave."

Another fire sprang up, crossing from one thigh to the other.

A third line of pain ran along my ass.

My mind fell blank, and I hung my head.

Fire across my shoulders.

I sobbed.

A slice wrapped around from my side, over my spine, around my ass, and down the back of my thigh.

My body gave out, and I collapsed, suspended by my wrists and neck from the stocks.

I felt a fire cross the bottoms of my feet. A guttural scream came out, and tears began to stream more fiercely.

Mistress reached between my legs and gripped my penis. She shoved up, and placed me back on my feet.

"Stay. On. Your. Feet."

She drug her spikes down my back, starting at my shoulder blades. I could feel the scrapes lacerate my back.

My vision blurred. I heard a clunk as Mistress placed her whip on the table. I sobbed, as she unfastened me from the stocks and let me collapse to the ground. She held out her foot, and I kissed the toe of her boot. She spat on me.

"Get on your knees, slut." Mistress commanded, and I immediately sprang to action.

"Look up at me."

I raised my head, and gazed at Mistress through tear-stained eyes. She gave me a wicked smile, and commanded me to open my mouth. I did as instructed, and she spat into my mouth.

"Gotta stay hydrated, don't we dog."

"Bark"

She forced me to the floor with her boot, and kicked my ribs where she had struck me with the paddle. I grunted.

Mistress selected another implement from the table, a handle that sprouted three, fanned rods. She drug it down my chest, then stopped.

Mistress bent down, and grabbed a fistful of hair. She pulled me to me knees, and drug me to the bed, throwing my upper torso onto the mattress. She brought the implement down on my ass, leaving three long, red, stinging welts. My fight had long since left my body, and I cried into the bed, exhausted.

Soon, I became too tired to even cry out, and I simply lay there, taking each strike. When Mistress grew tired of that, she once again used my hair to throw me to the ground. She led me to the opening of the kennel, and pushed me in. Locking the door behind me, she turned, and left the room.

Sad, tired, alone, and in pain, I sank quickly into a restless sleep.

***

I woke to banging on the bars of the kennel. I sat up, and cracked my head into the bars of the bed.

"Rise and shine, slut. Get out here."

I crawled from the confines of my bed, and Mistress fixed a leash to my collar. My body ached from yesterday, and my stomach growled.

"Hungry, bitch?" She chuckled at her bad pun.

"Bark"

"Too bad. I need to play with you. What do you think about that?"

I sat back. Do I bark? Do I speak? Was I allowed to speak? I sat silently, and Mistress smiled.

Without warning, her left hand came crashing down, and threw me to the floor.

"I asked you a question, slut."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I think that you come first."

She nodded, thought for a second, then hit me again.

"And who said you earned the right to talk?"

I hesitated. What did she want?

"I asked you a question."

A punch landed from the other side.

"Noone said I earned it, Mistress."

Another blow.

"What do you want from me?" I sobbed.

"Total submission. Servitude."

Mistress turned, and I breathed a sigh of relief. She twisted back, and a belt cracked across my face.

Tears fell, and Mistress pulled my leash, leading me out the door. We appeared on a landing, overlooking a large room. The bedroom we had left was a suspended loft in the penthouse. I looked out, over the expanse of modern luxury apartment, and leaned into Mistress' legs.

Mistress led me down the staircase, and led me to a well appointed seating area. She motioned for me to stand in the center of the area. Once positioned, she handed me a heavy metal bar, and told me to stand with the bar outstretched.

Immediately, my arms began to shake under the strain. Mistress took note.

"Do not move from this position until I tell you. You are art now."

I strained, but held firm. The seconds ticked by like hours. Mistress circled me, and inspected each inch of my body. The bar fell slightly.

Whack

The three pronged cane cracked to life, reigniting the burn of yesterday's welts.

The impact jostled my arms, and I received another hit.

The cycle continued, each strike shifting me, and each shift earning another strike.

Eventually, I collapsed to the floor, and Mistress began to wildly swing the cane, leaving marks up and down my back and legs.

I realized in order to survive, I needed to return to my feet, and endure her strikes. Despite the blows, I rose to my feet, and held firm. The rain of welts subsided, and Mistress sat on the couch.

She clicked on the T.V., and flipped through the channels. After an episode of Flip or Flop, she took out her phone, and made a series of phone calls.

In quick succession, three things happened.

A pizza arrived

Another woman showed up

A man about my age arrived.

Mistress greeted the other woman warmly, and invited her in. In turn, they both inspected me, and the stranger complimented Mistress.

"You bitch! The poor things covered!"

"He earned each one. You know how it is."

The two giggled, and turned to the strange guy. He was every bit a femboy. He wore a soft pastel sweatshirt and tight booty shorts, coupled with mid-calf socks with little pads on the bottom, and had a slight build and narrow shoulders.

"Count yourself lucky, subby," The woman said. "You only have to be a table."

They positioned him in front of me, and rested the pizza box on his back. The opened the lid and both grabbed a slice. Clinking them together in a mock toast, they dug in.

The doorbell rang again, and two more women stepped in. The exchanged small talk, and then joined us in the sitting room. The tv was switched to some girl show, and all four women nestled in to watch. My arms screamed for reprieve, but I knew none was coming.

After the show had ended, the women focused their attention on me and the table. They whispered to each other, and then mistress told me to set the bar down.

"All right, slut." I winced at the use of that name so publicly. "We've decided to let you two have some fun. Kevin here, Cathy's toy, is gonna 'loosen' you up."

Kevin grinned at me, but his smile showed no mirth. It was more the look of a jackal about to devour its prey.

They commanded me to get on all fours, and Kevin quickly mounted me. If Matt had been rough, Kevin was downright violent. His pushed his dick into me dry, and I bucked away from him. He held me firmly.

A collective gasp rang out from the gathered women, and Goddess told me to hold still. I bit my tongue to keep from crying. Kevin slid deeper and deeper, my insides snagging every few millimeters. My whole body shook, and Kevin laughed. He hammered in and out, panting as he did so.

The women gathered began to match his breathing, and at least two of them began to finger themselves. I could smell them from my position in the middle of the room, and longed to taste Goddess again. I looked to her, and gave her my biggest puppy dog eyes.

"Aww, look at him." One of the new women said.

"Amber, go pet him. He looks so sad." The group urged my Mistress on, but she held firm.

"No, he needs to learn. Once he's broken again, then we can talk about that."

I hung my head, and winced at Kevin's motion. The fucker had the nerve to laugh me. I felt his penis flex, and felt a familiar warm flood. He sank balls deep, and moaned.

The women circled us, and I felt Kevin pull out. My ass dripped, and Mistress smacked my ass.

I thought we were done, but the women had other ideas. A camera was produced, and Kevin and I were placed in seductive positions, pictures snapped, and new positions chosen.

The photoshoot ended with Kevin perched over me, holding his dick like he was cumming on my chest.

The women packed up, and slowly filtered out, leaving me and Mistress alone. Mistress ran her palm along my cheek, and looked deep into my eyes.

"You've done really good, puppy." She kissed my forehead. "I think you've learned your place. I'm so proud of you."

I beamed up at her, and she ruffled my hair.

"Are you ready to head home?"

I looked at her silently.

"Oh, you whore! Do you want to keep playing for a few days?"

"Bark"

12