All Comments on 'All I Want for Christmas'

by sachiaiko

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That last scene, though.

Gives new meaning to fate being a stone cold bitch. Loved Autumn, though. She's the perfect foil for those callous bitches.

vinewoodvinewoodabout 7 years ago
Interest

I found the story of intense interest and excitement until the condom was reached for.........these true lovers are going to fuck for the first time and unload in each other with a condom ! No way.............made me lose interest fast..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
it was the best

Wow it was the most beautiful story I have ever read I hope u continue writing

mandarinandbasilmandarinandbasilabout 5 years ago

So cute, so sweet, so wonderful! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
13 Years Later

This was the most beautiful story I have ever read. Even 13 years later it still one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Marvelous!

I just discovered and so enjoyed this tender, lovely story. It was well written, obviously with love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I loved this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing!

One day I will feel this way 🥰

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sweet, I loved it!🥰

kenekid518kenekid5185 months ago

Loved it, write more like this

Blackbear7Blackbear73 months ago

God I love thus story, had this bear of a man with tears in his eyes. To the author, you made futile mistake, it matters not, jew, gentile, gay, straight, bi, non binary, we all got this 1 thing in us - it's what we like. Yes Orin can not be attracted to guys, because Justin is his goldilocks or ideal man I am head over heels for. It's the reason men have brawls over dating that 1 particularl girl. I am bi, my ideal man has to be feminine in nature. The more girly, the closer. That's my type. Justin was Orin's type period. I am 55 yo, and in my entire life, only 3 guys have come into my life that were my type. All were fembois. Do a better job when you write the next story with that information. Still I loved the story, hope to see next chapter.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous