All Comments on 'All I Want for Christmas'

by sachiaiko

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

This is the first gay story I've ever read. I've seen gay porn and was turned on by the domination of one man over another, but I never wanted to read about it because I figured a story exactly like a gay porn would be rough and without emotion. But this story had a great plot and plenty of emotion. I felt what Justin and Orin felt and it aroused me. I honestly loved it. I think you should do a sequel showing a few years later, how it all turned out. *Love Your Style*

(Just so you know, I'm female.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I read it twice

I love the depth of the characters, this story demonstrates what truly great erotica can be, and reminds us that no matter what else you bring into the equation, sex is always about the people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow...

So this is what you have been doing for the past couple of months. I was getting worried until the end that you lost your supernatural flare and created a new interest ;)

kbatekbateover 18 years ago
Very Good

More words than strictly necessary at times, but overall I would say quite excellent.

Good luck in the contest.

YeijiroYeijiroover 18 years ago
Not Surprising

It comes as no surprise, whenever Sach writes something it's always brilliant :)

Gale66Gale66over 18 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. The build up was great and to be able to show your love that way with a guy was wonderful. To be able to have the opportunely and not be afraid to follow thru was a dream come true. Gale

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

Amazing story! I loved the emotional build up. I almost cried ( I don't cry all that easily)

Jenna

pingkypingkyover 18 years ago
Good stuff

I've never really been into gay stories, being straight and not much of an anal person... but this really is a lovely story! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bravo

Tender, with feeling, a great story.

wonderful idea carried out with deep emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you!

That was one hell of a story!

I enjoyed it so much. The feelings seem so real and once again you charmed me with your art of writing.

Just please go on in this way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
woohoo

fucking fantastic. amazing buildup, great lovescene (long, but necessarily so,) and I actually cared about the characters. great job!

sacksackover 18 years ago
good.....

A bit slow to get started and perhaps the sex scene was unnecessarily prolonged, but there is a lot of sincere feeling here, and the story is believable. Good luck in the contest!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous