All I Want for Christmas is Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really hope this isn't a dream, because what she's just said is an absolute dream come true; she wants, she loves me, and it seems she always has -- the same way I feel about her.

So, I pick her up, and carry her into my bedroom, kissing her like I can never get enough of her, because I know I never can, she's just so sweet, and to thinks she wants me, too, nearly blows my mind. And then I'm standing and pulling her sweater over her head, and she laughs as she tugs my sweater off me, making me roll my eyes and groan as she runs her hands slowly down over my abs, all the way to the button on my fly.

Part of me can't believe this is really happening, and we're getting naked together and about to make love, but another part of me, the part of me that believes in the power of love always knew that one day Bridget and I would look at each other and just know that we were meant to be.

And once I've got her naked, I take a moment to look at her, shaking my head. "You're just so beautiful," I tell her, as I run my hands down her sides till I'm cupping her backside and drawing her against me, till we're chest to chest, just like I'd always pictured us. Now we're naked, in love and over-the-moon happy, especially since we're already best friends, and now all we have to do is make it official by becoming lovers.

I tip up her face and we smile into each other's eyes as she pushes up on her toes and softly sighs as she wraps her arms around my neck and we kiss. It's long and slow and so insanely hot, that we're soon falling back onto the bed, and Bridget's wrapping her hands around my erection and gasping out loud when she feels just how big and hard she's got me.

When I reach for a condom in my night stand, she surprises me when she plucks it out of my fingers, tears it open with her teeth and then carefully slides it down over my cock, pressing a tender little kiss to the tip once she's got me wrapped and ready.

Though I still can't wrap my head around the fact that we're actually about to make love, when I slip my hand between her legs and feel just how wet she is, I realize we've both been wanting this to happen for a very long time, we're both so stoked to finally be together.

She tugs me down and kisses me as I part her thighs and nudge just the tip into her opening. "Mmm," she moans as I flex my hips and give her just a little more of what she's been craving with each thrust. "Damn," she says, tracing a finger around my lips. "You feel amazing."

"And so do you," I tell her, once I'm in her good and tight, since she fits me like a glove and already I know this is where I want to be for the rest of my life, buried deep in the woman I love.

Sometimes you fantasize about something for so long that when it finally happens, you feel let down because you've built it up so much in your head that the reality can't possibly be everything you'd hoped it would be. But not this time; making love with Bridget has got to be the most amazing thing I've experienced in my entire freaking life. Feeling her press her warm soft lips to my neck as she clenches me deep inside her, with her legs wrapped tight around me as I fill her up, till she making the sexiest noises I've ever heard, just feels so incredible, and it's so much sweeter than I ever could have imagined.

And when I reach between us and give her clit an erotic little massage, she really begins to moan and I'm right there with her, groaning as the warning signs of an earth-shattering climax begins to erupt in my veins. As we climax, we just hug each other tight, as the most unbelievable feeling of euphoria washes through us, and I know she's it for me, I can feel it to my bones, and not just in the one I've got planted deep inside her.

Once we finally start to come down again, after coming so wickedly hard, she smiles into my eyes and tells me, "I knew it would be good with you, but wow, I never thought I'd actually feel the earth move. Guess you've been waiting for that for a long time, huh?"

I start to chuckle. If she only knew how long I've wanted her, basically from day one.

I wrap her in my arms and we both start to laugh, because the sense of relief is palpable, we've both been waiting so long for this to happen, while dancing around the fact we were falling in love. But now we've finally done it and given in, and we're a couple, hopefully for a very long time to come.

In the morning, we go into the family room to open our presents together, in just our T-shirts with me in my boxers and her in very sexy pair of white lace panties that I can hardly wait to get off her. Still a little sleepy after the wild night we had, she just looks so cute I have a hard time not tugging her into my lap so I can hold her, as we get down on the floor to start opening the gifts.

Bridget's wearing a teasing grin as she hands me a square little box, so I know it's got to something funny. And when I open it and find a black eye mask inside, wondering at first if she's trying to tell me she into kink, she says, "I got that for the next time I tell you not to peek when I'm trying on clothes in a change room, so that you'll actually cover your eyes. But I guess now it doesn't really matter if you see me naked anymore, since I've got nothing left to hide."

"So you knew I was watching you strip off in that fitting room?"

She playfully rolls her eyes, "Yeah, once I noticed you were peeking I played along, just to tease you. And I was thinking if you were straight, it would have been even hotter to know you were watching me take off my clothes. And if I'd known that you were, I'd have probably have gotten you naked too, and I'm sure we'd have gone at it right in that tiny little room."

My eyes flare, and I can hardly believe my ears. Sounds like she's been lusting after me for as long as I've been lusting after her, but at least I knew I stood a chance with her, since I was sure she was into men.

I grin as I tuck her gag gift away in my T-shirt pocket, because I already know we can have a lot of fun with a blindfold in the bedroom.

Then I hand her a small present, as she hands me a bigger one, that's probably a shirt or a sweater, so I put it aside till she opens hers. And she smiles at me as she carefully unwraps the silver paper with the bright red bow. And her eyes tear up when she sees I got her a first edition copy of Emily Dickinson's poetry, since I know she loves her work and told me she lost the one she'd had since she was in high school.

When she has to blink back tears as she gets up on her knees cups my face in her hands and kisses me, and whispers, "Thank you, Evan," I'm glad that I actually listen to what she says, so that I could get her something I know she'll really treasure. But when she looks inside and sees the note I've slipped inside, and reads Emily Dickinson's: "I think of love, and you, and my heart grows full and warm..." xox All My Love Always, Evan. She really starts to tear up.

And when she crawls into my lap, and snuggles her face into my neck, with her arms wrapped tightly around me, I just hope she's crying happy tears, because I just wanted her to know how much she means to me. Finally she looks adorable as she hiccups and looks into my eyes, and whispers, "I love you, too, Evan, so much."

And I know then my life's pretty much complete. I finally got the girl and I think we'll be okay now. We're not only best friends, but we're in love and we really enjoy getting naked together. Now all I have to do is convince her family over Christmas dinner, as I pass the cranberry sauce, that the whole gay thing was just a misunderstanding and that I really am in love with Bridget and have been since the very first moment she smiled into my eyes. And if she'll agree, I'm thinking the next thing I want to buy her is an engagement ring, so we can spend the rest of our lives together, laughing and teasing, and making a whole lot of love.