All Comments on 'All I Want For Christmas is Mom'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 3)
4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

Great! I’m glad that I started to read your stories among all those available. Moms/sons are the best, especially when they are truly in love. I look forward to 140 more of your hot tales.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There was too much weird drama and not enough loving for my tastes. A decent story but I prefer the typical approach most other stories take. I commend you for trying a different approach. You could have cut down on some of the drama and squeezed in more sexy times at the end, like some anal and the facial she mentioned.

The Danny kid was such a little pussy, not what you usually see in the M/S stories. How the hell he ever got any action I'll never know. A very boring pitiful character. He did seem to man up a bit towards the end but honestly, I feel like this kid got bullied constantly.

The sexual surrogate mention was funny. I think they're about as useful for satisfying incest needs as watching stepsibling porn would be for meeting the needs of someone that needs real sibling porn. It's just not the same and won't satisfy anything.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

God damn that is one HOT story!!! Well done Lovecraft68!! The sex at the end was well worth the wait.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD885 months ago

Still the best mom/Son story on LIT! If you disagree, you can go in a cave and argue with your echo

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So damn hot, and anyone reading this can't deny that they want to to do this to their mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A seriously hot story but it needs to be run through a grammar checker and a spell checker. The errors really spoil the experience of reading a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...