All Comments on 'All I Want For Christmas is Mom'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best, really!

This was an awesome read! And that unexpected twist with Dad was good! That was new, never read something like that before.

You got me gripped with that dream sequence at the beginning. I was hooked since then, wanting to find out if mom would really sleep with him. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome believable story!

This was an awesome believable story! You write really well and not only show the hot sex but all of the feelings and reactions behind it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it! Great plot with realism!

Saving a huge load for my wife's ass today so we can 69 afterwards. If not for that waiting on me, I would have finished with this story. Very realistic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mine too

When I was 14 I began desiring my mom's cunt. I had found some photos of her posing naked for some photographer...she had a beautiful puss. I masturbated looking at them whenever I was alone at home. really wanted two things relating to sex, actually. I wanted to fuck mom, and get fucked by my step dad. He had a ten inch cock, and I thought it was beautiful too. Later I learned to deep throat. I've often wondered what it would have been like to take him up to his balls, Sex with my parents...hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!!

That was a truly awesome story! I'm just sorry that I found it too late to help in the contest. Really and truly looking forward to finding more from you.

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Bit long but, a nice story.

I loved the story. It was quite beliewable and realistic.

Sadly i found it too late to help with the competition. I did find a lot of grammatical and spelling errors. A lot of them could have been rectified with the spell checker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incest is Best

Good story, but could have been better if you had gotten mommy pregnant. That would have been a great Christmas present for mommy.

rfhh1959rfhh1959about 8 years ago
One of the best stories on here

Wow just wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really. Good Story

Seems dad is a Prude and below moms conservative self is a red hot MILF just waiting to cut loose. Good story now all 3 of them will be happy except dear old dad is getting the short end which he takes as normal.

Ron

cowboyridecc@ yahoo.com

rushman1ukrushman1ukalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story, only grumble is it's 8 pages long.

rasalghul23rasalghul23almost 8 years ago
Love making narrated at its best.

Just WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVED IT.... 5 STARS

This was an excellent story. It paralleled what happened to/for me in the '70's, except that it wasn't with a family member.

My ex was beautiful and had a very tight cunt but she was a mediocre fuck because she's grown up believing that her looks bought her a pass on having to contribute to what could have and should have been outstanding copulation. She sure liked having her pussy worked over by my thick eight and a half inches but it was like she just 'allowed' herself to be fucked, instead of participating. In frustration, I'd gotten to the point of fucking two hot and horny, unsatisfied cheating wives that I worked with whose husbands had less than six inches and a low sex drive. Those two made love to and worshiped my cock... always letting me fuck them bareback and pump my cum into them.

My ex and I both worked. One day I had a Dr.'s appt. and, instead of going back to work for the last three hours, I came home, figuring I'd just watch TV and goof off. I'd just let myself into the entry vestibule and that's how I overheard the argument between the couple who lived downstairs from us that sounded just like the one between the husband and wife in this story except that the husband was calling her foul names before he finally left, slamming the door and leaving her crying.

She was sexy and good looking and only five years older than I was. I hadn't made any sound after coming in... just climbed the stairs to our apt. door and then stood there and listened until he slammed the doors on the way out. I couldn't believe she was having to beg her thirty year old husband for sex because she'd just have to look at me and I'd be balls deep in her. Even more 'loving' was that, he'd called her an oversexed nympho slut who thinks she has to get fucked every day of the week, before calling her a few more names and then walking out on her. She was nice but her husband was definitely a first class asshole. My ex and I had both liked her but wondered what the hell she ever saw in him. After what I'd just heard, I had no use for him at all but I knew that his sexy, bubble butted wife was going to start getting all the sex she wanted.

The reason that she was at home was because the company she'd worked for had moved out of the state and she still hadn't found a new human resources director position. After hearing their argument, I waited a couple of minutes after the asshole left before going down and inviting her to come up for coffee. Her face was tear streaked as she tried to decline but I told her that I'd overheard their yelling and his name calling and figured she could use a friend. She came up, we talked, I let her know what I heard and then told her about my frustrations with my not yet ex and suggested that we could take care or each others' frustrations and eliminate all the arguing. Ten minutes later, I was balls deep in one of the tightest, juiciest and most active pussies that it's ever been my sheer pleasure to fuck. In fact, I now fuck her every night, day or whenever we feel like it because she's the woman that I've been married to for the last thirty three years.

We'd been married for four years when I had a DNA test done on 'their' daughter. The results came back showing that her ex asshole was paying child support for hers and my daughter. I kept my mouth shut because he never exercised his court ordered right to visitation and it was payback for the way he'd treated her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW WOW ! 100 stars !!!

Thank you for this beautiful story, and thank very much to your wife for supporting your writing !

Hope she is fine now, my best regards to her.

This is absolutely one of the best M/S themed story I ever red, it deserve to be saved and maybe a sequel if you feel it.

As somebody comment already told only "alwayswantedto" ones are up to this.

Love your writing, keep it coming !

Amadeus

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
...hmmmmm!

I was expecting dad to walk in!! Will Jr get shot or worked

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

your good writer and the story was good, a little too long but good. hope you come up with a sequel a few years down the road and bring us up to date with mom and son, and maybe dad dying in road trip leaving mom and son well off and living a life she wants.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 7 years ago
Awesome!

I loved it from beginning to end! Keep up the great work! Your stories are always entertaining and good reads all the way through the ups and downs and twistier too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Irrestible Mom!

What a fantastic story. It had a solid plot with some genuine suspense. The tension was nicely built, exploding into an incredibly bawdy encounter between mother and son. Danny's intense love and respect for his mother gave this erotic rendezvous a touch of class and meaning.

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Cracking

Wonderful charactors.

Magnificent description of the fathers discovery of the the Mothers and sons dvd.

Nicely worked storyline to finish.

Thank you for your posts

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reused, Recycled

Unfortunately I have a really hard time getting through any of these stories, and this is my favourite genre. When every one of the author's incest stories involves the same themes--the busty mom with long dark hair and the ultra-short robe--it becomes tedious. It's not some depersonalized archetype these guys fall for, it's *their mother*. My objection on a more personal note is that the story is completely detached from reality. Even the world's worst mother would at least have some reservation about having sex with her own child, let alone coming into him like a guy at a bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

The BEST story I have ever read in this genre. I managed to hold myself till page 6. I will come back and read the rest no doubt. You are an extremely talented writer, please keep these coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wow. Couldn't stop at all. One of the best stories I've ever read here. Amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so sad...

that most end up like Dad...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Awesome story cautine it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Best

This is the best mom/son story I have read in a long time. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love the story

the story was great I loved it it really got into things you have any more stories like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
mom

I love this story. But I feel it's 1 chapter short. Or maybe even an epilogue short. Why? in the 1st chapter Danny reads incest sex story. He reads this part:

"Yes, oh yes!" Mom cried out, "I'm a slut for my son! Now go ahead and put that big fat cock in my slutty ass! Come, on baby, fuck mommy's ass!"

I feel the story would come a full circle if it would end on Mother taking it hard in her ass and screaming similar words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Igatsus

Mina igatsen ka niisugust ema,keda vahest nikkuda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy story

This story is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow! That was hot!...

....now I wanna fuck his mommy.....three times a day.

It feels like this story needs a sequel or another chapter in conclusion.

So much unfinished business here....so much implied and promised....I think we need to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

"UNBELIEVABLE" Greatest Ever. Never Thought I'd Get Done Reading! Well Done. Thanks For A Well Done Story! I've Read Many, But This One, Fantastic!!!

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Best Ever

This is truly one of the best mommy son stories I have read!!!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 6 years ago
More!

Well done. Now write more!

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleover 6 years ago
Such a beautiful tender love story

Oh wait, I'm thinking of something else. This was about socially deviant sex fantasy.

Come to think of it, this is better. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing!!

More don’t stop now what an amazing story.. Hope you add more chapters this was fun and exciting. Need follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn!!!!

That was one hot tucking story. Hope there is a chapter 2 in works soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well that was different and...

creative, beautiful, hot and several other adjectives. I, for one, enjoy long stories when the story is as good as this one. This one held my attention from 1st sentence to the last. The detailed descriptions of the dad's tirade and mom and son's sex allowed this reader to feel like he had a front row seat. I could just hear and see dad while he had his melt down; the asshole!

I sure would like to hear more about this family, at least Danny and mom of course. Many readers feel that a well written story like this one is good enough with no need for any additional chapters because one's imagination can fill in those gaps. Maybe for some that works but my imagination is not that good. As I had commented elsewhere, if my imagination was that good, I would be writing and posting my own stories. Therefore, I rely on the real talent. 5 stars plus. -b

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Erotic and sexy as well as funny (mom's and dad's opening meltdown). Loved this story. -dave

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Loved it

You told a fantastic story filled with hot sex and some interesting turns. I was worried it was a one time thing but the ending was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Story Was Hot

But there were too many errors, so I gave you 4 stars.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Another REAL to LIFE type story

This is only the second true to life story I have read on her and both from the same author. Most of the stories where one of the people are reluctant or unsure always give up too quickly to be realistic. I like stories to be more like real life unless its obviously not supposed to be (ghosts, magic, fantasy world, etc.) but, when it's supposed to take place in our universe or at least in a universe that closely matches this one I expect the characters to act accordingly. This one is like that, fathers outrage, Mothers thinking its her fault, sons guilt. Perfect. Mother wanting to help son and feeling wanton when in her prime, son eager to please and love his mother, cuckold father. Perfect. Great story, THANK YOU.

Omart57Omart57about 5 years ago
Hot-

As hell! Great story , Lovecraft! Five stars and Added you to my favorite authors.

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 5 years ago
Loved It

Keep up the good work. Loved the story line and that it followed a story. Again Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Part_time_readerPart_time_readeralmost 5 years ago
Dickblowing

Damn it was so hot that i came twice while reading and even after finishing it i was walking with a fucking hardon for the rest of the day.Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There was a lot of realism in this story.

Like:

How the friend makes comments about the mom, and the son pretends to be mildly put off by it.

How the son secretly lusts after his mom because she is so hot. (Wonder how often that really happens.)

How the son really begins to fantasize about her after finding the pics.

How he messes with her toys.

How he turns to mom/son porn to explore it in his mind.

How he can't bring himself to get rid of the pics, even when he knew he should. Like when his dad nearly saw the pics. This was a realistic mistake. In hindsight, he should have cleared the history, and backed up the pics on a thumb drive that he would hide away. But it is likely he would not think to do that until it is too late.

Ordering the movie was risky, knowing anyone could answer the mail, but again, a realistic mistake.

Dad's reaction was pretty realistic. Mom's too. Son's reaction to being caught, also realistic. Story got really dark there for a while.

What I would have liked to see was to actually make it a bit longer, because the sex happening the way it did, seemed not as realistic. By this I mean, I am not too sure mom and son have sex like that just minutes or hours after dad leaves. I think his rage would still be too fresh in everyone's mind, and it would throw a wet blanket on the whole situation.

This whole thing seemed more like something that could cause mom and son to become much closer, over time. Would have also helped if dad had been killed in a wreck, from driving too many hours. This would have freed mom and son to begin to explore what has been revealed. There would have been a short point where the son might feel he was responsible, but mom would assure him that it had nothing to do with the wreck, and everything to do with the dad failing to listen to them, and stay home a little more.

And something else that might have worked more, is if mom had admitted that she had been having secret, guilty thoughts about the son, because she was being neglected. This might have made her feel more ready to initiate the sex. She had already been thinking about it, but now it was out in the open, and she now knew her own son had the same desire. One more thing that might have worked, would be to include that mom could track where dad was, using his phone GPS. So she would know that he really had left, and they were safe to proceed. But then, I am not so sure dad leaves, after this revelation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

Merci

Moorbark3138Moorbark3138over 4 years ago
Great story but...

Full of vision and mesmerizing. Very descriptive making it a very enjoyable read but..... quite a few errors and lacked editing. Perhaps a little too rushed?

Well done

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30about 4 years ago
Loved it

Wow, what a great story. I loved it. I sure wish that my mom was like that. I have fantasized about fucking my mom since I was 14. I just so wish it happened. Please continue writing I love your stories.

Mojo648Mojo648about 4 years ago
Review

I liked it, but I thought Danny was abit of a wimp, cried to easily, I think he could've stuck up for himself abit more.

I would loved to have met that woman if she was real.😜.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mindblowing!

This is the best, hottest story I have read on Literotica! Wow! I wonder how many of us readers could handle a tigress like Robin? Outstanding! This is a great achievement for you, lovecraft68. HOT! HOT! HOT!

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 4 years ago
Still the best

People are still talking about Lovecraft68's stories because they're so damned good. Especially this one. I remember the first time I read this and I had to collect myself because I couldn't believe it. I really wish Lovecraft posted more stories on LIT to show all these other authors how it's done

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

If I could, I would give it ten stars. This is as close to a perfect story as anyone could ask for. The plot and the character development were flawless, and the build up to the mouth watering sex was sensational. To bad there isn't a continuation in the works. There is so much more of this story that is yet to be told. Thanks for a great read!!!

Snick6977Snick6977almost 4 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved this story. I was disappointed at first when his dad found out and hit him and his mom seemed so mad at him but then when the climax came the story was beautiful. I wish I had a beautiful mom who loved me that much.

PixxiePixxieover 3 years ago
It had all been said already

You had me going, with mom being her son's slut right from the beginning - and although it was a cheap device, you still had me. It says a lot that you had us all going for around six pages without intercourse. I do agree with some about the length; the dad scene, although it established character, relationship and mood, felt a tad too long. Which brings me to my next point: you have successfully put us in the heads of all of the players and made us feel every low and high - an accomplishment for any work of fiction. Thank you for a great read.

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Enjoyed!!! Could not put down until I finished story. 5 star for sure.

chieftwochieftwoover 3 years ago

Great story, very visual.

BubseyBubseyover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Wow, I loved each twist of this story. I nearly ripped off my cock reading this !. Thank You...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I haft to say this story is absolutely amazing. the plot had me guessing the whole time. the part with dad got me good. I felt the pain the boy was in. the the part where he apologized soothed the pain. the part where he thought his mother was doing it all for him... and he had her stop.. but then found out she was into it.... absolutely perfect. thank you.

totostorytotostoryalmost 3 years ago

wow! Absolutely amazing, 5 stars as usual. Usually I against cheating ,prefer the single mom type, but somehow I didn`t felt that way in this story. thanks

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Great story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ya this was really enjoyable, thanks.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I have read many of your stories. This one is no exception. It is outstanding. Your description of the husband's attitude toward sex is unfortunately still around; however, thankfully they are dying off due to old age. Once the son accepted that his mother was a human being with a strong sexual appetite and had the same needs as he did, he could finally accept and love as a mother and woman. I found the passion, sexual intimacy, and sensitivity between mother and son to be almost spiritual. Another 5 star story.

BigpickleBigpickleover 2 years ago

The innocent turned into a raging fuck fest. Through it all, I could not call it incest. I call it the ability to give special gifts for th eones we love. Bravo. It is the best story I have read on LIterotica. So well written. It would fun to see this in a well acted porn film. It as it is , is a classic story. Thank you . I thank GOD that your wife beat her cancer. May God grant you both long healthy lives.

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 2 years ago

This is one of the best story in Literotica.. kudos

ejherbieejherbieover 2 years ago

Incredible story. Made me feel uneasy in the middle,with all the strife. But that’s what makes this such a special well written story. And the final part between mom and son was the hottest thing I’ve read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

endless repetition...boring

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

I usually don’t read mother son stories, but I was wanting a good sample of all your stories for my own curiosity.

Somehow you got me beyond the parts I have troubles with. It was a very good effort and plenty hot. I can’t remember having anyone get that wrapped up in sex to say so much, but it was still believable. On the very edge but still believe able.

Al

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Grrreeeaaatt Story!

10/10!!!!!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but mom and dad arguing for a whole page doesn't sound very erotic to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, but could have used less arguing and meaningless conflict with the Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One on the best stories I’ve ever read regarding erotica. Never mind the whole taboo thing, a really great story.

No, IMHO, the conflict with dad really sets the story on a different level than just sex…I mean, yeah, sex is great but hey, it’s all about the foreplay regardless of the ‘type’….

Thanks for a great story and I truly hope you win (won) the contest……

Toby

studjack69studjack69almost 2 years ago

A little long for me, but a Great story. I like your writing style. Will read more of your stories. Thank You!

Abmhpd1300Abmhpd1300over 1 year ago

One on the best stories I’ve ever read !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lost the hard dick when the sex got stupid with mom. Not realistic and not exciting, dick hardening. Calm the sex down and make it real. Skipped a lot of page 7 to get through to the ending.

crawler101crawler101over 1 year ago

i hope your wife is still healthy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful love story. Mom and son are going to be careful around dad tho' ,because he is the suspicious type. 20 stars!

LeB

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/19/2022) This was amazing. Truly an enjoyable read and the type of narrative I search for on this site. A nasty happily ever after for everyone including hubby, as long as he never finds out. A no-brainer, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can you write this story from mother's point of view. That would be pretty hot than this.

Also include some cuckolds seen for that. Going to caught & escape & because of that she has to hanging around with husband with Son's seed inside & leaking & she gets exited on that & think how dirty it is. Also going to work after having sex with son & his seed inside & leaking. Chatting with her work friends.

Add tieing her son & sex. Son put mom pregnant changing her pills or something. You made something for that & she terrified about that & keep the baby & put her husband to believe that the baby is his.

That kind of story will be super hot & mom son sex stories are super hot when it's coming from mom's point of view. Write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good first half with good build up, even though there was very little sex. But the second half was one of the worst I have read. The mother's charater was written very well, any man would be blessed to hear the words, "take me son, I am yours tonight". But the son turned into a pathetic wimp. All that trash talk at the start (breaking the 4th walk and thinking nasty thoughts between convesations with his mom), all that obsession with her pictures, lusting after her ... but shen that goddess of a woman offered herself, he goes limp and does not know a thing to do. She had to instruct him every step of the way, she does all the talking, and all this wimp could do is mutter "oh, ah, mom, yes, uh, mmh, yeah". Where was the passion and love when the time came to prove it, he just lay there like a dildo. How about being a fucking man and owning the most desirable woman, taking charge and giving her the hard fucking and the love she craves.

The husband is a pathetic loser who can't do anything for her, she has to beg him.

The son is even worse who couldn't do anything except blurt out um, err, mom, yeah. She had to instruct him the smallest of things.

The real winner here is her dildo which atleast gave her some pleasure without begging or instructing.

I am so angry and disappointed.

But I will still give the story 5 stars for writing the one of the best mother's character. I loved Robin. She is a Goddess. I wish every son gets a mom like that. If only the son would have manned up and had sex with her liie she desired. She wanted to be taken raw and rough be a real man, but the poor women was left begging with her husband and then leading all the way in the bed with her son.

OMGMANOMGMANover 1 year ago

What's not to like with this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best I have read. Please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one of those stories that gets better every time i read it. incredibly, wonderfully Great!! It has the caring, tenderness, love and intimacy (and the sex of course) that make an erotic story great. The confrontation by dad with Danny was agonizing but it was sort of the "icebreaker", i think, to get things rolling with mom. This is one i would have liked to have seen continued. Many thanks to LC68.

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

WOW. Terrific story and an exciting read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was another attempt. Just found more babble. Really it's getting so I'd just rather read the same old short story to get the stroke thoughts. These attempts at writing books make me wonder who these people are.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

OMG! Absolutely incredible. My second story I read of yours today and got a very intense second burst from my cock. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope he gets her pregnant

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

@anonymous 2 months before this: If you don't like these, don't read them. Surely you didn't think it would be 8 pages of only sex descriptions? Some people enjoy the build-up! It's fine that you don't, but no need to be so negative about it!

Another well written and much appreciated story AFAIAC, I loved reading it! 5* from me!

LlehnatasLlehnatas12 months ago

As a guy 23 with a thing for mature women this sure was something else to read , the first part got me a bit confused due to the protagonist daydreaming while wanking. But after that the story progressed to that crucial moment of the Dad finding out flipping the anger as if he seen a monster his mother in tears but later on knowing she needed it. I have read many sex stories so far but none are detailed like this and working toward it in this calm pase making it a better story . Anyway i be reading most of your other stories prob give my opinion on them. Relieve some steam while at it . I give this story a 4.5 since the beginning of the story was a bit odd / confusing but other than that not many wellput stories like this out there . Hope u still write and if not I Just enjoy what there is written.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars great story. Loved how the story changed suddenly when dad found out his secret

DquiotiDquioti10 months ago

WOW! That was some incredible writing! The sex scenes were highly erotic and the characters engaging but the emotion and angst described painted such a vivid picture I could see it. Love the story, not a huge mom/son incest fan but blown away by how well it was described. Would love to "see" more from these two!! Cheers

Gym52Gym5210 months ago

An EXCELLENT tale.

Congratulations on a beautifully crafted and prepared work.

MCRider2525MCRider252510 months ago

Excellent! That was just amazing. I love your attention to detail, and vivid descriptions..... and not of just the sex, but everything leading up to it. So much fun to read!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

It was a great story but I think it was a little over done with a college student cowing down like some little kid to his dad that could have been better I know if it was me I would hit him back

Fireplace10Fireplace109 months ago

5†********+stars! Another chapter would be VERY nice.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

humiliating the husband/father, then cucking him, pretty much ruined it for me. If she'd been a widow, or divorced, or even never married, fine. But this... a son cucking his own father? A bridge too far for me, though clearly some other readers really enjoyed it. To each their own.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

the dream sequence dirty trick you played on your readers was really off-putting early on, and nearly made me scream at my computer... but... you mostly redeemed yourself later on, except for the part where there is still a dad in the picture, and neither of them seem to care... just a little hand-waving, 'what he doesn't know won't hurt him' pretty much spoiled what could have been a lot hotter without the un-tagged, secret cuckolding stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Revisiting this story after some time, and find it as enjoyable as the first time. Good mix of moving parts and darkish, but realistic reaction from the father.

Looking through recent comments, its disheartening to see-not just on this story, but so many site wide-that the cuck/cheat mangina crowd has made its way here. They're reading fictional stories of mothers having sex with their sons, but the mother being married -fictional made up marriage-is an issue?

All the fantasies on literotica, all the kinks and fetishes, and some are extreme, some even violent, and this is what they cry about? I know authors can remove comments, you should remove theirs and make them feel even more irrelevant than they are.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing. Maybe the best mother/son story I've read so far.

f86supersaberf86supersaber8 months ago

Sexy , Sexy, i loved the hard sweaty sex, and the love on top of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...