All Comments on 'All In'

by LunarSirius

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am not going to say anything about the story. No vote either.

But I have to say that some people seriously need psychological help.

It was quite obvious all characters were seriously fucked up in the head.

It is like all other kind of damaging behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pale shades of AngiqueSophie

Horrible story of totally dysfunctional characters with no redeeming features. Any attempt at creating three dimensional characters resulted in shallow caricatures of truly despicable waste of flesh. Take this author's advice. Don't read the story unless you get off on wallowing in sewage.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Thanks for

the heads up. I did skip the story, not my cup of tea but I do appreciate you starting out with a warning. Wish everyone did. No scoring so I'm not a troll.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
I hated this story and I loved it.

Well, everything but the daughter. Incest turns my stomach, I have 5 daughters and I can't even think of them sexually.

Regardless, I loved this story because it was raw, visceral and filled with compromises. Hated it because she got off by hurting the only person who lived her unconditionally and how long before she hurts him again, only worse? But I loved the fact that he didn't get ariused by her actions, he wasn't a wiling cuckold, he tolerated it out of love for her.

It was a fucked up story, no two ways about it; but it was well done. 5 stars.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Why?

So he and his wife have the same father and his daughter wants to fuck him. How are these things relevant? Or interesting? And why does she need to hurt him once but not again? You haven't compelled me, oddly or otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story enjoyed it very much thanks for your effort

gave you a 5

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
It should be shit on you dear annony not barf

This is a good story, rated it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yuck ....

Vile and revolting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good advice

But, anytime an author has to tell us how great the story is going to be and how we won't be able to look away, the story is going to suck. Just another stupid story by a pretentious ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope

It's impossible to write a good story filled with moronic characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, what a head story! It must have been really difficult to write.

I can tell you, it was really really difficult to read. Even grotesque. But horrifyingly captivating. Congratulations.

But let's be honest, this is a story about mental illness, and how two people accommodate one partner's mental illness to preserve their relationship. I think the biggest fault in the plot is that you never introduce the concept of seeking treatment for her fetish, perversion, dysfunction. Its all about the husband accepting, understanding, permitting, embracing her sickness. Her sexuality is fed by his pain. Instead of just accepting that, she, they, should have sought treatment. It doesn't appear to have even been considered. Why not?

Of course the ending, suggesting that she is now done with fucking around, is preposterous. Memories fade, the thrill and intoxication wears off, she will stop having screaming orgasms, and she will cheat again, with an even more objectionable fuck buddy, and that will probably be the beginning of the end of their marriage. Like her mother she will push him too far, he will leave, and in the end she will end up exactly like her mother, alone, probably raising some fuck buddy's bastard. All this ugliness is just too hard to take. And why should I?

No, it was well written and cleverly crafted, but I'm not all in. I wish I had never read this story. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Vasty

How can you say it's a great story when you didn't even read it? Looks like this author already expected a bad review, but yet he still allowed anonymous comments. What say you vasty? He must get off on caustic comments, as he so put it.

A click of the mouse and he wouldn't even have to read the comments. Hmmm. strange isn't it, or maybe not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written, complex, painful, excellent!

This story brings me as close as I've ever been to an understanding of cuckold relationships. The father/daughter thing was wierd and unnecessary, but other than that it was a very well-crafted story about the complexity of love. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comment

Vastiesmith2 have you ever wrote a story? Still you piss off everyone who give their opinion about what YOU think is a good story and others don't think so -especially cuckold stories. I sometimes read these stories in the false hope that a man finally stands up and says "NO".

I've written a few stories on this site - English is not my native language - but I don't give comments under my writers name because I know I will branded just by giving my opinion on other ppl's stories. I think when you write your own story, you wouldn't give YOUR opinion so easily.

My 2 cents.

BTW my stories are high rated - up to 4.93 - but I don't dare to post them here for obvious reasons. I'll stick to my audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really you write a story of two mentally ill people and consider it erotic?

early on they both should have been sterilized to prevent bringing more like them in

if the guy had any sort of self image, soon as his hands were better he would kill both of them, he likes to suffer prison isn't as bad as being married to her

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a heap of CRAP

Unfortunately I read this story to the end, hoping that the guy would grow a pair. BIG mistake. How anyone could find this entertaining reading is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
While he is a cuckold, this isn't really a cuckold tale.

It's a thoroughly depressing, attempted examination of two people desperately in need of a mental health professional. You try, and fail miserably, to paint a picture of a masochistic, self centered, manipulative woman controlling a weak willed, pathetic man. She was simply a bully. Male or female makes no difference. And he was so mentally unbalanced that he couldn't pry himself away from her. I don't think this would have worked even in non-erotic. It could use some better editing, especially the length. I understand your need to be repetitive to drive your point home, but you went overboard. In the end, they were such unremorseful, unlikeable people that the story just wasn't worth the time spent to read it. Certainly nothing sexy or erotic ( the uncomfortable parting with his Daughter was a pathetic attempt at stirring the pot) about it. The dialogue was like pulling teeth. I would simply say this - a porn site on the Net just isn't the place for a story like this. Never post something like this again.

No stars as even giving this one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comments.......

When you post your work on a public site , you must expect and accept public comment on the subject matter and the quality of your writing .

Shakespeare and Tolstoy accepted and endured public comments : so should you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I followed the advice

Just skipped to the scoring.

I gave a beautiful 1*

ohioohioover 8 years ago
Unexpectedly great

This is very original, dark, and even moving. I suppose the readers who see actual mental illness in it are probably not wrong, but I found it extreme and totally engrossing. It's a cuckold story, for sure, but far from the typical one. To me it feels strangely real, in some twisted way. Beautifully done.

Thanks, ohio

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@ Anonymous 1* is the loneliest number that you will ever do

Two can be bad as one but the loneliest number is the number 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different

No matter how you read it, he was a weak pathetic man letting his wife run roughshod over him. His childhood bullying led him to this. Guess it's ok. The flip side, knew a boy / man like him in school. The only difference is he committed suicide. Really thought this story was going to head in that direction. Surprises never cease. Voted too soon. Should have thought about it more. No I didn't particularly like this story. Accepted it as a life choice. Better than a dead choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sick and vile

A story of fucking a mentally ill woman. Just one of the most disgusting stories ever written.

@ohio Just lost all shred of respect for you, you sick fuck. Now it's time to go to your page.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
The stuff that 'murder-suicide' articles are made of

Ditto what Ohio said. Didn't enjoy the story , but admired author's skill. I saw Johnny Depp and Wynonna Ryder in film adaption of this story. Or is it Joaquin Phoenix in Johnny Cash mode with Wynonna Judd ? Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ohio, Again

If your story, creative and unique, though not for everyone-thanks for your upfront warning--brings Ohio back with more stories, then your story will be the hit of 2016. Otherwise, it is just an original, well-written one.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
Oh my. This was certainly different.

I could not agree with Ohio more. This story was extremely dark. No one can dispute that but I did see it as extremely real.

This is clearly two people who had problems that came together and made those problems work because they loved each other so damned much. He had to love her to endure what he did. She showed him how much she loved him in many ways but she had an issue, while really sick, she couldn't control.

I would have hoped that mental counseling could have gotten them over this but I suspect that there is a great many people in this world who live through things like this without ever search out such help. As such I find it extremely believable.

While it is hard to say this story is enjoyable... It certainly was very well written and held my interest through all of it. The pain. I truly felt his pain. But I also felt all the love they had for each other even in their own twisted way. Yes... She needed to see the pain in his eyes but what she did was not to exact pain from him... But to get the most pain she could with the least amount of damage. She did that masterfully because of her love for him. It would have been so easy for her to just abuse him without any regard what so ever.

Absolutely brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, sad, hard to read yet engrossing like watching a slow motion train wreck

While reading this story I kept on thinking about a co-dependent relationship, mental illness and hoping that they would get help. Finally I wish, hope and pray that every young man I know never marries a woman like her.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 8 years ago
What Ohio said is true ...

I kept waiting for the husband to grow a pair; I guess he sort of did when he tried to beat up Biff or whatever the perp's name was. Very well written story, however, the comments about mental illness are correct. These two were a pair of sick puppies, and it appears that they passed the illness on to their daughter. The twist at the end was interesting. I think therapy would have been a better option, but then we wouldn't have a story that attempts to make cukoldry credible. Attempts is the operative word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First his mother then his wife and finally the daughter...

... and not to miss the guy himself. These genes are really defect. They have to be prevented from spreading into the world any longer. "Death shall be your punishment".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And she's still alive???

There's not a chance in hell she'd ever see me again....

ToadenToadenover 8 years ago
What Dallas said

Quite literally what Dallas said. Good job 5 starred.

TexasBBTexasBBover 8 years ago
Twisted But Good

Definitely a dark and twisted offering here and while some of it bothered me, those parts seemed to fit. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you author for providing a basic synopsis of how fucked up this piece of shit would be so the common-folk would be forewarned to skip it. Only the cum-sucking faggots like BT2 would seriously enjoy this garbage.

But, enough demented fuck ups like this author, have the right to submit this putrid shit and fuel the fantasies of the depraved assholes who really should be visiting the real cuckold sites that cater to this shit. As always, hope all these behavioral anomalies go away and die.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Wow

Demented and twisted yet well written. I guess if I ever wanted to thank god I wasn't born with a certain trait it would be this one. I've never gotten the humiliation thing and don't think I ever will.

3* for doing something really different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lunar, I hope to hell you get some help...

You say you're a straight male over 18?? really, is that what you tell yourself?

Either fix your life, or end it. Wallowing in this utterly disgusting cesspool is NOT a life. You took hours to create and write this stuff. It is as easy to see the mentally damaged writer behind this posting as it would be if you had written 5 pages on cooking little kittens in a microwave then fucking their warm dead bodies... I seriously hope you know this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written

Well written and thought provoking. I have been a cuckold throughout the 28 years of our marriage. It becomes easier when you accept it and I now revel in the humiliation. I love, worship and adore my beautiful wife and respect her choice to fuck bigger and better men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Appeals to all...?

I have had a similar relationship which ended when we got to the protagonists tee age years. This story reminded me of how I was and helped me understand the relationship better. Although I would never allow this ending I gain closure from reading this experience.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 8 years ago
I hated it - but loved it at the same time, 5 stars.

I could empathize completely with the hero in this story, it is clear he isn't a wuss.

She obviously has problems which he deals with extremely well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't find cuckholding offensive

Do find stories about the mentally ill being exploited and further exploiting them by writing erotica about them offensive. Quick, let's find some insane chick and fuck her.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I waited 24H to comment this story...

I waited 24H to comment this story...Because I felt the same as @northstanderrhino ...I hated and loved it at the same time...She was all fucked up for her youth years, for her mother behavior, for missing her dad...He also was fucked up, never knowing his father, being bullyed all his school years...They found each other and understood they completed each other...They were half-siblings after all...But in the end both found strengh in their weaknesses and survived as a couple...Only for that bitter-sweet flavor it leaves in us...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Non erotic bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very well thought out and delivered.

That was one "painful" story, but it was well crafted and it really really got to me: Not in an exciting way, but in a depressing way, yet...I read the whole story. Why? because it was unique, it was well written, it was a study in humans although thankfully somewhat rare humans and finally because this story just gripped me.

It clearly did all of the other readers as well, whether they like it or not. Look at the strong comments. 5*

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IT TAKES ALL KINDS TO FILL THE VOIDS

we hope it will be bountiful, but its usually not, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm on the fence over this one....while it was very well written and one of the better....

....character studies in story form I've seen in some time. It was very difficult to get through without raging at the fucked up mind of a little girl and her bullied toy boy.

They could have gone to therapists for years, but I'm as certain as taxes that it would have done no good.

Since we're already in the sickko zone, I think a good follow-up story would be for him to get pissed off again over some hurtful thing and to have an interlude.......but with his daughter, Cindy, who sees his pain and wants to fuck him.....just like mommy.

But that would probably get the writer drummed out of the ranks of contributors to Literotica....because some things are just too fucked up to tolerate...oh, wait! There's a category for that, too, isn't there? Well, then, let the sado/maso/incest story begin!

But seriously, a very interesting, if not painful look into people with deep seated troubles.....complimentary, but deep.

oldmantangoldmantangover 8 years ago
I liked it...I think...

I did...was the insest thing necessary?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different

This is not the most erotic story I've read, but it's certainly one of the most gripping. Well written, I was hooked from the get-go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*1*

It sucked.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 you suck too dear annony and we all love that you do

we hope you get AIDS of the mouth and ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WoW!!! Five Stars without question

Definitely one of the best cuck stories that I've ever read. Loaded with emotion and a believable plot. Given a choice I would have liked to have seen their marriage taken even closer to destruction and Trudy work much harder at repairing damage. ...But it was still a damn good read. Thank you.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 8 years ago
One of a kind

Wow. Not quite like any other cuckold stories on here - a unique story line. Compelling, sad, very real. I'm with you every step of the way - I'm surprised the trolls are not aware that this goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF...

WTF...that whore should have been run over by a truck..I would have killed her.

You the writer go hang yourself till you die you stupid Son of the whore...for writing such a stupid story.

Kill yourself that will make this world a better place.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
seeing the pain in your eyes makes me feel good

That's how I feel about my enemies, not anyone I claim to love.

Isn't this more a BDSM story?

The torture is more important to the story than the extramarital sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Did not give score

As soon as read cuckold stopped

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I do not do it because I enjoy hurting you, I do it because I HAVE to hurt you

True justice would be her dying a torturous death that makes the Hostel movie seem like a picnic.

But, since he is an absolute pussy that contributed to his demise, then I think the only way to end this is a bullet between her eyes and then turn the gun on himself and one into his own eye.

minus 13 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hope for you a very painful cancer

1*

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 7 years ago
OMG

l find it vastly amusing, that those who cannot create, must tear down those who do, lol.

Now l am one who doesn't understand why a man or lady, needs or wants to cuckold or to be cuckolded, it doesn't make sense to me, therefore l don't need to understand it, l will just accept some guys and ladies need to do it, or need it to done to them. To me l understand a little bit better, why the wife from this story needs to see the pain filled eyes of her hubby, but only a little bit.

So tell me, what if your lady or man needs to have their ass/arse spanked to get off, what if your lady or man needs to be tied up to get off, and that is the only way for your lady or man to orgasm, no tender loving moments or vanilla sex will get her/him off, are you so small minded, not to help your lady or man, you are not man or lady enough to put her/his happiness above your happiness, if that is so, you are doomed to be loveless.

Some said why don't they get medical help, maybe that could fix things, but did you stop and think, maybe they cannot be fixed medically, what then, well come all of you smartie pants, who know everything, what if they cannot be cured as it were, don't forget the mind is a powerful and very complex instrument, and life is never just black & white, there are many other colors and shades too. Rated 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong category

Incest story, definitely no loving wive here.

Kitist02Kitist02almost 7 years ago
Perfect!

This was perfectly written. You tapped into the fears of many men who are potential wusses but haven't been pushed into that corner.

I don't now where you could take this from here, but it would almost have to include further incest with Cindy.

Yeah, there was an occasional typo, but the meaning came through quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

You say many like these stories??? From the scores I see, most think it's a pile of sissy boy fag garbage......

reechereecheover 6 years ago
Outstanding story

Deserves higher rating and more views. Terrific spin on a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ridiculous

certainly not erotic, and incest, not L/W.

davwoodavwooover 6 years ago
5* from me

I don’t know what to say about this story, it was painful to read

Two people who seemed to be in love with each other their whole lives yet she tormented him to get her orgasms. I wonder what life would have been like for him if he had dumped her in school? Seems like he could make any woman happy but she had a fatal attraction. She needed to go see a psychiatrist she was a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More like Fetish than LW

It's sad to see the demise of the mental health service. I don't which of these two sick fucks is worse. I guess this is what care in the community looks like.

It was an ...interesting story.

But I can't say I enjoyed reading it.

And I haven't the first fucking clue how to score it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Definitely a Five

Probably the best, most challenging cuck story that I've ever read. Before anyone asks, I am 100% not a cuck myself, but I do enjoy the tension and emotion that the cuck theme brings and this story delivered that by the truck load. Thus was a superb plot, and with great character development - A really intelligent story, with a few twists and turns along the way. The story had a good ending too but left me wanting another chapter. What more could you ask for in a story? Brilliant. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I gave it five stars....

Because the plot and storyline are very interesting and unusual. The dialogue is excellent. Good character growth in the story/. The story build up is excellent, neither dragging nor hurried. Nicely done; I enjoyed reading this story.

But the finish bothers me a bit, in that she was so awfully cruel to him in the choice of sex partner, site of the action, and the scene in the restaurant. He will always be feeling the pity and the murmuring behind his back. She had lost her job, and earned the distain of everyone who knows her. She also will be aware of cutting remarks behind her back. Unlikely any married woman will be friendly toward her. So the pain will be on his face daily. The pain will be on her face daily. Then the stress of financial insecurity... Heck of a way to live. To get new jobs they would likely have to move away from the town they have called home forever.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Deserve?

How can anyone say this story deserves more reads, or higher scores? Except for the usual suspects, and Ohio for shit sake, no one wants to read this. Cucks, incest, mental illness, what a load of warm and fuzzies. I won't wish death, or disease in the author, as that is as sick as his story. I do ,however , hope your computer shorts out anytime you try to write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent! Needs to be longer... What's next

That, was excellent. So well written. And very natural, like a reall life situation. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolute garbage.

Several problems with this mess. Does he have no pride or self respect? I don't think I've ever met a man devoid of both character traits. Why did she wait all those years without an orgasm? Why not talk to her husband about her issues? Is she a maniac depressive? What was gained by telling their daughter? And why the creepy, incestuous bit? That added nothing to the story other than a bit of nastiness. Finally, since everyone in town knows, why would they do anything but shun her? She's a nasty bitch. No one would want to have anything to do with her. The only logical conclusion is for him to divorce her, name Bill in a civil lawsuit, get some professional health and move far, far away. She may be all in, but he's all gone. Laughably bad story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nah, this is the kind of story that gives Literotica a bad reputation. “Men” just don’t put up with the type of bullshit detailed in this story. Yeah, I know all the lovers of cuckoldry will say I’m wrong, blah, blah. They holler “I’m as much a man as you are”. No you’re not. No man allows anyone, man or woman, to disrespect him that way. No real, genuine “MAN” allows himself to be subjected to the degradation and humiliation described in this story. And I cannot imagine a that a woman who really loved her man would ever want to treat him so shabbily. Call me crazy but I’ll never believe that anybody who buys into that twisted lifestyle is anything more than a sick, perverted little animal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Emotionally disturbed co-dependents

Taking something beautiful and making it twisted and dirty, the very essence of perversion.

That such relationships actually exist is proof that evil exists and is in the world around us all.

Wherever he is, Satan laughs till he pisses himself knowing that people enter these relationships willingly and want others to accept them and their perversion as just another flavor of 'normal'.

Am feeling a strong need for a long hot shower...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
very mixed feelings

From any fair description of this story, it exemplifies everything I hate, but I came away really liking this. Ordinarily, the introduction alone would have been enough to tell me that it is a story that I would hate, but I think that the author did an excellent job of creating characters that have humanity,as screwed up as they are. I am not sure why (because there is no real similarity to the story I am referencing other than emotionally,) but I am reminded of a novel I read 45 years ago, Edward My Son by Thomas Buford. (Something like that. Hey, I read it 45 years ago.)

notme

notmenopenotme@mail.com

argeelogargeelogalmost 5 years ago
I hated it

1 star and only because the writing was good. There was nothing erotic about this story and no redeeming quality that justified it even being published here where other authors stories are so much more appropriate to the theme of this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mental illness is not erotic or entertaining, its just pathetic, . . .

and in this example, obnoxious. It couldn't be any more fucked up then if it was about a mutual suicide pact. Except in this case they don't even get to stop the pain by dying. But we get to stop the pain of reading this shit.

Hope you get over it.

ronnicdtgronnicdtgalmost 4 years ago
The sickness of some of the readers

The first comment below mine was calling the story and people sick..

No, they aren't, but that person will never understand it.

Was it genetic? environmental? There is no way to know, but i enjoyed it because the people were much more real than an overwhelming majority of the stories and probably all the ones the previous comment writer would realize.

They were each driven by different aspects of the same desires.

People and love...sex is seldom clean easy and never without difficulties.

She needed to see the pain, because there was basic sadistic need within her.

I have to wonder that she will never need to do it again and again. The memory will fade.

Will it be so deliberate? Maybe, but as public? probably not.

Cuckolding and BDSM and so many other things aren't really sick, just different aspects of human need....

Mine is my own, being her cuckold would fit our roles and lifestyle.....it is unlikely to actually happen, but age and actual bodies are bigger factors than the needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I guess

it's supposed to be awfully clever and insightful about relationships and human nature. But really it's a sad story about mentally ill individuals who need professional help. Most especially in the wifes case.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Why?

Why would anyone become involved with her?

Why would he marry her knowing what she would do?

Why would anyone call this a relationship other than abuse?

Why would anyone want to read this or enjoy reading this?

Why would anyone write this?

The characters are just fiction, but anyone attracted to this needs therapy.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 3 years ago
***** Stunning!

This is the best! I hate the subject and the bizarre characters, but love the first rate writing! Very well done.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Don't you just love

Stories about guys with no balls? FUCK NO!

vazkor13vazkor13almost 3 years ago

An amazing story of fucked up peuple in love.

10*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A brilliant and strangely beautiful study of sado-masochistic interdependency. A marriage of desperate necessity and dark compulsions, tenderness and cruelty, sacrifice and indulgence, held together by mutual need and unfailing love.

I didn't want to like it - but I did. An extraordinary piece of writing.

LA

TwopullTwopullover 2 years ago

Provoking. Disturbing. Not for BTB air heads... But v cannot say I enjoyed it. But cannot also say I wasn't struck by the perspective....

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!!! Really well written and very HOT!!! Could there be an epilogue with Cindy? ;)

On the other hand, if you are open to ideas for new stories, please, write a message in private and I would be happy to share :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is truly amazing that people can be drawn into a story that at its core is nothing but perverted circular logic. It is shameful that an author would sell this pathological dynamic as "healthy" and parade the "give and take" described here as reflective of the proper compromise inherent in healthy relationships. Trudy described herself as a sadist. Over and over she fixated on her self absorbed obsessions, her own selfish fulfillment, to the extent of willingly risking crushing the man she claimed was the most important person in her life. You cannot have it both ways. As for him, here is an extreme example of what used to be called codependency, a neediness that is pathologically focused on the wellbeing of others. Sadism and codependency are not healthy by any sane person's definition. There is no healthy interdependency here, no healthy sacrifice of one's desire for the sake of another, just intergenerational pathology that continues to consume and destroy. Don't pretend this is some brilliant essay that celebrates the difficult complexities of being human. This is just sick people infecting one another, and ultimately infecting their child.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

She needs professional help. There is nothing erotic about hate and abuse. H is disgusting and their daughter needs to stay away before se completely destroys her own life,

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Provoking. Disturbing. Not for straight people but it is for the mentally ill gay males living vicariously through a slut because they are too pathetically weak to leave there closets.

The writer, the characters he wrote, and his limp wristed cum guzzling "But Im not gay" cheerleaders all need to be tossed into the septic tank that spewed this shit out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I understand what you were trying to portray. but it is still a fucked up story and I am not interested in reading any more of this kind of story.

Hoping you can do better, Lee

mariverzmariverz7 months ago

No, simplemente NO

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a very exciting, engaging and well written story. Reluctant Cuckolding may be the most under represented category on Literotica. I really appreciate you sharing and would love it if you wrote more like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous