All In

Story Info
Lilac tries to figure out how Ashley is cheating at poker.
5.4k words
4.47
14.5k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 12/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaand here's the river," Ashley said, flipping over the fifth card, sneaking a glance at Lilac as she did. Lilac, for her part, peeked back at Ashley from behind her cards, trying to figure out just what was going on in her girlfriend's head.

The stakes of their friendly game of Texas Hold'em had gotten a little bigger once Lilac had begun to run out of chips and Ashley had, with a sly smile, suggested she start betting her clothes. "Make each one ten chips," she'd said cheerfully. "That should work!"

Lilac's socks were soon on Ashley's side of the table; the kitchen's tile floor was cool against her toes. Not yet ready to admit defeat, she'd wriggled out of her pants and put them defiantly on her side, ignoring the rising heat in her cheeks. She wasn't ready to lose just yet. She knew Ashley was up to something, and she had to figure out what it was.

Even purely based on chance, this game should've been going a lot differently. Lilac was positive that Ashley was using some kind of hypnotic trick, and the real game was figuring out what it was. She was fairly certain it was nothing to do with making her freeze and not register time passing; she'd been watching the clock at regular intervals, and she hadn't noticed it jumping forward. Her current theory was that she was giving Ashley some kind of signal about her own hand without realizing it, but she'd been watching herself carefully and she was running out of things that might constitute one.

"I'm good," Ashley said, putting her cards face down on the table and leaning back a little in her chair, watching Lilac carefully.

"Oh? Not gonna go all in again?" Lilac asked innocently, putting her cards face down as well. Ashley had been going all in a lot tonight, even from the very beginning. The first few times, Lilac hadn't had very good hands, so she'd simply folded instead of calling the bluff, but when Ashley kept doing it, she'd realized something was up.

The only reason Ashley would be trying to bait her that hard would be if she'd installed some kind of consequence for if Lilac responded, and who knew what that might be. Probably something really embarrassing, if she knew her girlfriend, and she wasn't keen on crawling on all fours for the rest of the night or something. Well...maybe she was, but she wasn't going to make it easy.

From that point on, as a matter of safety, she'd begun to play defensively: small bets only, and folding whenever Ashley went all in. Which she did a lot. It was so obviously a trap that it frustrated Lilac, because if she could just figure out how to get around it she was positive she'd be able to win her chips (and her clothes) back with ease. Ashley was no card shark, and she wasn't making much of an attempt to hide how good her cards were; Lilac could've called her bluffs easily if not for the risk.

"No need, my hand's pretty good this time," Ashley responded cheerfully. "Alright, flip 'em!" They both turned over their hands, and Lilac groaned; Ashley was right, her hand was pretty good this time.

Ashley eagerly reached out and grabbed Lilac's pants, pulling them across the table and off to the side where they wouldn't interfere with her carefully arranged stacks of chips. "So, ready to declare me the winner?" she asked smugly.

Lilac rolled her shirt over her head and laid it on her side, next to her remaining few chips. "Not a chance." She felt her cheeks burning, but she told herself this was why she always wore matching underwear; Ashley was the type to pull something anywhere, anytime.

Ashley whistled. "Black today, and lacy! Can't wait to have those over here, Ly." That was just for show; Ashley had been in the room when Lilac was getting dressed this morning, so of course she'd known she was wearing black underneath. She just liked to be theatrical.

Lilac drew herself a new pair of cards; it was down to the wire, and she was out of ideas. Time for something desperate. "If you want them, then you'll have to take them," she said, laying her cards face down on the table without even looking at them. "I'm ready when you are."

"You're not even going to look at them?" Ashley said, raising her eyebrows.

Lilac smiled and shook her head, watching Ashley's reaction carefully. Did she just swallow? Was she anxious? If Lilac was somehow giving Ashley a signal about whether her cards were good that she couldn't detect or stop, this might be the only way to save her underwear. It wouldn't suffice as a strategy for the rest of the game, but it might buy her a round or two.

Ashley drew her own cards and looked them over. "Are you suuuuuure? They might be garbage, you know."

It had already occurred to Lilac that she might be showing Ashley her cards as she dealt them to herself without registering it, but she'd thrown that idea out a while ago. She hadn't been losing every hand, just more than she felt she should have been, and there had been several times where they'd both upped their bets quite a bit and then Lilac's hand had just barely won. If Ashley knew exactly what cards she had, then close calls over big money like that wouldn't have happened. So it had to be some kind of general signal about whether her hand was good or bad; something that Ashley could use to influence the flow of the game, but not to control it perfectly.

Ashley flipped over the first three cards, then the fourth, then finally the fifth, all while watching Lilac carefully. She could've raised and forced Lilac to go all in or take off more clothes, but she didn't seem interested in rushing things. Lilac waited until she was done, then looked the cards over. This was the really tricky part; she and Ashley only played poker when they were feeling like it, so she didn't have enough game sense to be able to make an educated guess at what her hand might contain. On the plus side, she was pretty sure the same was true for Ashley.

She considered ignoring her two face down cards and just assuming the five in the center would become her hand; it wasn't a bad one, all things considered. But that wouldn't work; if it could beat any hand Ashley could make, then Ashley would do the same thing, and the round would be a bust. This wouldn't work as a stalling tactic in the long term, and definitely wouldn't be a good way to win, so she had to make every round count. Which meant she needed information.

Ashley was still watching her like a hawk. Lilac hesitated, then leaned down and peeled up the corner of one of her cards. It wasn't a good match for anything on the table, but she tried not to let that show on her face. She split her attention between watching Ashley and paying attention to her own body. Ashley was looking slightly towards her shoulder; had she raised it a little when she'd revealed that card? Lowered it? She was pretty sure she hadn't moved it, but she wasn't positive. It felt a little higher than a comfortable resting position. It was time for an experiment.

She slipped her finger under the second card, and raised it so she could see the corner as well. Even before she'd actually processed it, she made an immediate effort to let her shoulder sag, watching Ashley carefully. For a moment, she thought she saw a flicker of something, but it vanished so quickly she wasn't sure if it had actually been there or not. She lifted her cards up so she was properly holding them, paying careful attention to her shoulders, making sure they were both actively sagging. It was an uncomfortable position to hold, but she couldn't risk letting them return to a resting pose and moving up again; this card was also terrible.

They both deliberated for a little longer in silence, sneaking glances at each other at odd intervals. Then Ashley laid her hand down. "You know? I think I fold, actually. I don't like that look on your face."

"You fold?" Lilac said in disbelief. She wished she'd hid her surprise a little better, but this was the closest she'd come to having an advantage the entire game. She reached over and pulled the chips Ashley had contributed over to her side, more than doubling her own count. "Guess you don't want my underwear that badly after all!"

They both drew themselves new hands, and each tossed a few chips into the pot. The center cards were revealed one by one, and Lilac paid careful attention to her shoulders as her potential hand developed. Ashley upped her bet, and Lilac matched it; she had a good feeling about this round, and she was making sure to push her shoulders up a little.

The final card was flipped, and Ashley grinned. "Oh hell yeah. I'm going all in."

Lilac groaned and laid her hand down. "Ugh, I fold." She'd gotten some pretty good cards, but the looming threat of what might happen if she called Ashley's bluff was too dangerous. She hadn't even been able to confirm if it was her shoulders Ashley was using; she'd seemed more interested in the cards that were being revealed than Lilac's movements this round.

"Haha, back to momma!" Ashley cackled, dragging the chips back over to her side. It was still a net gain for Lilac, but barely; two chips instead of ten. She was glad she hadn't gone overboard on the bet just because she might've figured out Ashley's trick.

She drew her cards for the next round and paid careful attention to her shoulders. She'd expected to feel some kind of itch or ache that prompted her to raise or lower them, but nothing came, and she began to second-guess if they were actually comfortable in the position they were resting in.

Ashley flipped the first three cards in the center over and tossed another chip in the pot; Lilac matched with a chip of her own. It was still too early to make any judgments, so Ashley was probably just trying to bleed her dry, but she was already folding far too much because of how often Ashley was going all in; she had to be as aggressive as she could.

The next card was flipped, and Ashley threw a few more chips in for it. She did it again for the last card, and Lilac was forced to put her shirt back in the pot. Her left shoulder felt remarkably stiff and she wanted to roll it, but she forced herself to ignore the urge. She could wait until the hand was done.

"Play 'em!" Ashley said gleefully, and they both laid out the cards. Lilac ran her hands down her face; Ashley had beaten her soundly on this hand, and now her shirt was across the table and she was almost out of chips. They both drew their new cards and Ashley threw in a few chips - more than Lilac could. She smirked and sat back expectantly.

Lilac weighed her options. She couldn't just go all in like she would in a regular game, because she did have enough chips to match - she just happened to be wearing them. So the choice was whether her bottom half or her top half was going to be completely uncovered first. The top half would give Ashley eye candy, but she suspected that her girlfriend was eager to get her hands on her panties; that represented more of a prize than a bra.

She unclasped her bra and pulled it off herself, laying it on the table next to her few remaining chips. "Woo! Take it off!" Ashley said, cupping her hands around her mouth as if she were yelling.

Lilac rolled her eyes and huffed. "Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. That'll be your bra on the table soon enough." She tried not to look at the mountain of chips across from her; they both knew where this game was going, but Lilac wasn't giving up without a fight.

The next hand said otherwise, though. Lilac's shoulder theory wasn't panning out, and despite pushing them both up Ashley easily saw through her bad hand. She dragged the bra across the table, carefully placing it on top of the rest of Lilac's clothes and looking back eagerly.

Lilac had no choice - she was completely out of chips. She leaned back in her chair and slid her panties off. She'd worn a cute pair with lacy frills to match her bra, but that was because she'd expected Ashley to pull something in the bedroom tonight, not to rope her into a match of strip poker. She slid them down her legs and, blushing furiously, placed them gingerly on the table. Ashley clapped her hands in delight and drew her next cards, and Lilac followed suit, thinking desperately about how she could possibly get out of this.

As it turned out, she found herself without much of a choice. "I'm going all in," Ashley announced cheerfully after revealing the fifth community card. Lilac's mind started racing. Should she call the bluff? She was already naked; could whatever Ashley had set up possibly be worse?

Her mind flashed back to several of Ashley's previous hypnotic pranks, and she immediately realized that yes, it could easily be worse. The fact that Ashley was so eager to do it right now, on the most decisive hand, only made Lilac more adamant not to fall for it. Whatever she had planned, Ashley was desperate to make it happen. It was almost certain Lilac was going to lose this poker game, but if she didn't take the bait, then in a way, she could still win.

"Fine, I fold. Looks like you win, Ash," she said, laying her hand on the table in surrender, a small smirk on her lips. Now that the game was over, she was going to have to ask Ashley exactly what doom she'd avoided, and what trick was used to win so easily.

"Not so fast," Ashley said, leaning to the side and grabbing the box of black chips. Lilac's pulse quickened; they kept that color reserved for special rules. Usually it was "lose a black chip, take a drink", but Ashley clearly had something else in mind. "I've got a new rule, if you still want to beat me."

Lilac licked her lips; they suddenly felt very dry. "What did you have in mind?" she asked slowly, already knowing that she was trapped. Ashley knew she was too competitive to turn down the challenge.

Ashley placed the box to the side where they could both reach it, then grabbed a couple handfuls of chips. She dropped them in a pile on Lilac's side. "We'll make them worth five chips each. Every hand you lose, you get edged for five seconds per black chip you lost." She paused, then grinned. "And if you cum, you lose."

Lilac turned crimson. She was suddenly much more aware of how naked she was. "Wait, wait, wait, wait. Are you...I mean, this applies to both of us, right?"

Ashley nodded. "Duh! I'm just giving you a bunch of chips because you need them right now. Remember our black chip rule, if you've got any in your pile you have to bet at least one. So as soon as I win any from you I'll be in the same boat."

Lilac swallowed, then nodded. "Okay, I'm in." If each of those was worth five chips, then she was in a pretty solid position right now. She might actually be able to win this after all.

"Okay, one sec," Ashley said, getting up. "I need to go grab a vibe so I can edge myself if I lose any chips."

"Wait, don't you mean so we can--"

"Orders are orders, Lilac," Ashley said, cutting her girlfriend off. "For the rest of this poker game, every black chip you lose will get you edged by an invisible vibrator for five seconds. Remember, just edged! So you won't be able to cum from it."

Lilac squeaked and Ashley laughed and headed off towards the bedroom. Nothing was happening yet, but she always felt her mind lock things in in a certain way when Ashley used that command. Once she heard "orders are orders", whatever she was told next drew every scrap of attention she had, and she'd feel the command settle over her like a heavy blanket. There was no doubt in her mind as to whether it had worked; when she lost a black chip, she would feel that vibrator.

Ashley returned with her favorite wand, pantsless. "Easier access," she said cheerfully in response to Lilac's questioning gaze as she sat down. "Ready to get buzzed?"

"I...we'll see about that!" Lilac spluttered, drawing a new hand. She reached for her chips, ready to put in a few, but her hand stopped as she remembered what they represented. Five seconds each? "What happens if I lose more chips before, um, my time is up?"

Ashley shrugged. "Up to your brain, I guess. If that happened to me I'd just add it to the existing amount, though. Why, planning to lose a bunch?" She grinned wickedly.

Lilac threw three chips into the pot just to spite her; she had plenty to burn and a solid starting hand. Aggression was key here; she still had to avoid getting caught by Ashley's traps, so she needed to make the most of rounds where Ashley didn't seem like she was going to bluff. It must be something absolutely ludicrous for her to prolong the game like this, and if Lilac fell for it she'd probably lose the poker game anyway. Maybe wake up the next morning, exhausted and confused, sore in all the right places...

She shook herself out of her fantasy, blushing, as Ashley flipped over the first three cards. She looked down at her hand again; it was shaping up very nicely. She paused, then tossed two more black chips in. Ashley matched her, and they flipped the fourth card. After a brief pause, Ashley threw in her own raise. Lilac didn't hesitate this time; she matched it, adding three more chips of her own.

The fifth card was flipped, and Lilac saw her hand take form; there was no way Ashley could beat this one. She was pretty sure her shoulders didn't matter, but she made sure she had them slightly raised, just in case. She added two more chips to the pile, and then quickly pushed in a third on a whim. Eleven black chips...that was fifty-five total, if she won this hand.

Or nearly a minute of edging, if she lost.

She pushed the thought out of her head, watching Ashley. Her girlfriend seemed fairly unconcerned, but Lilac doubted she had a better hand. She was probably just--

"I'm all in," Ashley said casually, grinning. Lilac's heart froze. Of course it was a trap. She'd forgotten her own rules for this game. Play defensively. Small bets only. Ashley had counted on her getting aggressive with her new stack of chips to try and make up for lost time, and Lilac had played right into her hands. Should she risk calling it? She'd just put nearly a third of her new wealth in the very first bet; if she lost that here, her odds of winning dropped considerably. But if she called it, she might be okay. Maybe whatever Ashley had planned was just something silly, and she wouldn't end up spending the rest of her night as her girlfriend's plaything. But...

Lilac sighed and placed her hand on the table. "I fold," she said sullenly, then yelped as she felt the edging start. She looked down in surprise, but of course there was nothing actually touching her. The sensation was definitely vibrator-like, but it wasn't quite the same. It lacked the physical pressure of a vibrator being pressed into her flesh, or the way it sometimes bounced a little as she squirmed. The vibrations themselves didn't have quite the same feeling, either; it was more like it was just the same kind of pleasure she felt while using a vibrator, so she felt like it was one. It was hard for her to put into words, even in her own head.

"Ooooh, how is it?" Ashley asked eagerly, dragging her winnings over. "Hope it's good, because you're in for a lot more!"

"It's not that bad," Lilac said, managing to keep her voice level somehow. She glanced at the clock almost involuntarily; her subconscious probably wanted to keep track of how much longer to tease her. "C'mon, let's do the next hand. This'll be you soon enough."

They began the next round, but Lilac was starting to run into a problem. She'd expected the edging to be largely static so that she could get used to it, but as if to defy her, the sensations moved around and varied so she couldn't just ignore them. They were light and gentle for now, but her own mind knew all her weak points, and she could already tell it was only going to get worse.

12