All In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think a normal vibrator could hit the spots this thing is hitting, you know. That's not very fair," she grumbled, matching Ashley's bet. She blinked, then looked at how much she'd thrown in the pot. Four more chips? She gritted her teeth; the distraction was already getting to her. She'd just chastised herself for betting so much, and here she was doing it again right off the bat!

"Tell me more!" Ashley said excitedly, flipping over the next card and then tossing in another chip.

Lilac looked down at her hand, trying to piece together whether it was shaping up well or not. She took a while to answer. "It's...well, it's got the precision of a wand, but it's hitting stuff that's way too far inside for that." She knew she was probably red-cheeked, but with her mounting arousal, there was nothing she could do about it. After a few more moments, she decided her cards looked decent, and added a chip of her own.

Ashley flipped the last card. "Well now I'm a little jealous! I'm pretty proud of how well I can use one of these on you, you know." She picked up the vibrator next to her and waved it around for emphasis.

Lilac hid her face behind her cards as best she could. The buzzing was still going, so it hadn't even been a minute yet; they were both already well in the swing of things and were getting through the rounds pretty quickly. She could stall for time, but Ashley would definitely call her out on it, and she'd be forced to admit that she was getting distracted. That could easily be weaponized against her; it already had been, in fact. Her hand wasn't amazing, and she might have backed out earlier instead of betting so many chips if she'd been paying full attention. Her bluffing was probably getting worse, too, and the sooner Ashley noticed that the sooner she'd be done for. No, she couldn't risk dragging this out any more than she was already forced to; she had to press on.

They both put in a final chip, bringing the total up to thirty seconds. Thirty chips, she reminded herself. It was only seconds if she lost. "Alright, play 'em!" Ashley said, and they both spread out their hands. Lilac looked over Ashley's hand; turned out it was thirty seconds after all.

She yelped as the vibrations kicked it up a notch. "Hey! We didn't agree on that!"

Ashley looked at her in confusion. "What's happening? Everything okay?"

Lilac nodded, blushing. Her sensitivity was ramping up; she could feel the air on her bare skin now. She knew without looking that her high beams were on, too. "It just got a bit more intense. I thought it was just supposed to be edging!"

Ashley raised her eyebrows, then grinned and shrugged. "Hey, don't look at me. You heard the order I gave." She lowered her voice a little, transforming it into a seductive whisper. "I guess your subconscious decided you weren't reacting strongly enough. It obeys very well."

Lilac stammered, trying to find a response, but nothing coherent made its way out. She reached for the deck and pulled herself a new pair of cards to busy herself with while Ashley giggled and set out the new community cards. She'd already lost track of how long she was in for, but she kept glancing at the clock anyway like a nervous habit. She was pretty sure it was just her subconscious putting the need in her so it could keep track of how long to keep going for, but she didn't want to add a mounting pressure to look at the clock to the list of things distracting her, so she didn't fight it.

She bet conservatively on this hand, which turned out to be a good idea; it meant she only gained fifteen seconds when Ashley went all in and forced her to fold. She was getting aroused much faster than she'd expected by this, and she couldn't pin down exactly why. It was probably a combination of things; the way Ashley was looking at her, the fact that she was naked, the comments Ashley was making, the vibrator touching places no vibrator should have been able to...

Of course, the biggest one was the knowledge that she was effectively teasing herself. Some part of her mind was under Ashley's direct command and would happily do her bidding, and there was nothing Lilac could do to stop it. Well, that wasn't entirely true; she could always use her safeword. But that was for emergencies only, as far as she was concerned. Ashley had a good grasp on what they both enjoyed, and Lilac trusted her implicitly.

They played their hands, and Lilac groaned. She trusted Ashley implicitly except when she was cheating at poker, which she definitely was. She glanced at the clock again; that was another twenty-five seconds. She was running out of chips again, and worse, she was getting closer and closer to the edge of an orgasm. Normally it took more than just a few minutes to get there with a vibrator, but she was beginning to suspect that the sensations were really only part of the story. Ashley could make her orgasm without any buildup with just a single command; her mind was probably just ticking up her arousal and using the invisible vibrator as an excuse. She was actually thankful; compared to how it felt to be on the edge of an orgasm with no sensation of stimulation, this seemed like something she could handle.

It took a whole three rounds before she started to change her mind. Fighting the distraction was quickly becoming impossible; she'd just proudly laid down her cards and announced she'd had a straight, only for Ashley to point out that she'd mistaken a nine for a six. While Lilac was trying to figure out if she could make anything else out of her hand, Ashley had reached into the black chip box and retrieved a new pile for her. "Don't give up yet!" she'd said cheerily when Lilac groaned.

She was starting to feel a fog set over her as she drew her new hand; despite her best efforts, she was barely able to concentrate on the game anymore. The feelings between her legs were buzzing parts of her they had no right to, and carefully maintaining her on the cusp of an orgasm as they did so. Unlike an actual vibrator, this one didn't need to turn off or pull away to prevent her from cumming; she'd been ordered not to cum from it, so she wouldn't, no matter how good it felt. She doubted she had much of a poker face anymore, but at least she was confident that the panting, reddened mess would tell Ashley very little about her hand, given that she was having trouble figuring out if it was good or not anymore.

"I'm all in," Ashley said, and Lilac placed her hand down and mumbled something incoherent, then moaned as the vibrations switched to a new, more sensitive spot. Ashley had to tap on the table to remind her to draw her new hand, and she hastily dragged two cards off the top and stared at them intently, willing herself to see something useful.

The bets rose, and then Ashley flipped over the last of the five cards. "I'm all in again!" she said, resting her head on her hand and grinning. Lilac groaned and put her cards down, following them with her forehead as she writhed in her chair. Was this really better than whatever Ashley's trap was? Of course it was; at least with this, she could always surrender, or start masturbating and declare it her loss. Ashley's punishment might not have such an easy way out.

They both drew new cards, and Ashley started betting up immediately, forcing Lilac to match. She wasn't even sure if her hand was good or not; she just found herself not wanting to go down without a fight. Not that it mattered; Ashley went all in again for the third time in a row, and Lilac folded in response. Something was tickling at her, and she grasped at it, because it felt like a strategy to beat this kind of tactic; then she remembered that the strategy was "call the bluff", which wasn't helpful.

Another round. "I'm all in!" Lilac folded and watched Ashley pull her chips to the other side of the table. She was losing them in droves now; she'd have to call Ashley's bluff sooner or later, surely? But that was just what Ashley wanted so she could have her real fun.

"All in. You folding again?" Why was she so sure that Ashley was hiding something behind that bluff? She felt like she remembered a reason, but she couldn't think of anything concrete during the game that had actually indicated it.

"All in! Here, have some more chips, you're running out." Maybe she was remembering the orders Ashley had given her and made her forget? No, that wasn't right. She didn't feel like Ashley was hiding something behind the bluff; she just felt very strongly that she shouldn't call it. But why?

"I'm all in." It didn't matter. This was already torture; there was no more reason to delay it. It was time to call Ashley's bluff. This hand was great; even in her lust-drunk state she could tell that much. Whatever was waiting for her had to be more forgiving than this.

"I...I..." Lilac murmured, trying to figure out what to say. I'm calling you out? I see what you're doing there? I'm gonna win? But the words wouldn't come out. All she had to do was play her hand and she'd definitely win, and Ashley's strategy would crumble.

"I..." She didn't even need to say anything. She just had to put all her chips in and then play her cards. It was easy!

"I...!" Lilac stared at her cards, the buzzing a distant sensation below her. She'd started sliding down in her chair a little as her posture eroded. It was a good hand. She was sure of it. So why couldn't she...

"Yes, Lilac?" Ashley asked patiently, the picture of smugness. "You what?"

The truth dawned on Lilac as she felt herself slowly place her cards face down on the table. So that was the trick. "I fold," she said morosely, the words coming out of her without any struggle.

"That's a good girl," Ashley said gently. Lilac moaned and laid her head down on the table as her body responded to the trigger phrase and an orgasm cascaded through her, finally granting her the release she'd been craving. Ashley had won before the first cards were even drawn; Lilac hadn't stood a chance.

12