All Comments on 'All in Black and White'

by topcattopone

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you really are a

sick ass. no not for swapping and fucking around no. because of the kids the poor bastards. you just fucked up 2 lives and get off while doing so. your a mental case get help.

topcattoponetopcattoponeover 11 years agoAuthor
Anonymous (Why) Thanks for bothering to comment.

However, I don't know where you live, but around here there are literally hundreds of mixed race children. They are no less loved or respected that any other child. Perhaps the attributes you attach to me, you might find a little closer to home. Love the child rather than hate where it comes from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Mixed race kids are respected and loved like other non mixed race kids? Really? why is it most mixed raced kids start thier crime life earlier than others and why is it they are more depressed and prone to suicide and murder than their true race kin. Check the stats writer most mixed race kids have shit lives.

topcattoponetopcattoponeover 11 years agoAuthor
Not in my experience.

I don't know if you are the same anonymous (Why not append a nickname?) who wrote the first review, but I have known many mixed race kids in my time and in general they are no better nor no worse that any "pure bred" child.

Thanks for taking any interest in the story anyway.

T.

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
Coffee coloured babies for everyone!

the world would be a better place.

This intriguing and hot tale could benefit from more detailed sex & some editing (the punctuation especially is poor).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous