All in One Night

Story Info
Cuckold or victim, what would you prefer to be?
97.8k words
30.3k
32
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All in one night

-Cuckold or Victim, what would you prefer to be?.

By Sutekh the Destroyer

Authors note

Dear readers,

This is my first story, so thank you for your kind consideration.

Although a work of fiction, there are some factual elements within and the rest is greatly embellished.

I hope it brings a smile to your face at times, but hopefully not too much puzzlement!.

Granted it's a long story, but I've seen many readers complain as they begin to read a story that's sub-divided into parts, subsequently discover that later instalments either fail to materialise or are delayed to such an extent that the story loses cohesion and thus readers attention.

Thus I've chosen to present my first story as one large rollicking adventure for the reader to partake in their own time!.

Oh yes, this story is set in Australia as I'm an Australian, so if I may paraphrase the sentiment from a well-known writer in the LW genre from my country;

Please insert your "Aussie English" 5.24 inch floppy disc into your circa 1982 Hyperion portable computer with its glowing 7 inch orange cathode ray screen that matches mine!.

Hopefully then you'll enjoy my story as much as I had writing it, thank you.

The Author wishes to thank Destodes777 for long standing support, advice and friendship, also Stev2244 and Vandemonium1, all true scholars and gentlemen.

________________________________________________________________

"I like cars", I half sang, half hummed to myself the lyrics to that old song by Elton Bog, called "Island girl" as I happily drove my little car in the gathering dusk.

Then I smiled as I remembered that it actually took me ages to realise that "Island girl" was the name of the song and not "I like girls" as I originally thought!.

I openly chuckled to myself. wondering if other people upon first hearing that song also realised that Elton Bog was in fact a screaming homosexualist?.

"I like girls, da de da, something, something, something, I like girls", I continued to mutter as I glanced at the car instruments on the dashboard as I mentally checked my trip progress.

Not far now after driving a distance of some 160 kilometres in my little Renault 'Zoe' electric car.

This little French "hot hatchback" only had a 400 kilometre range at best and perhaps a lowly 135 km/h top speed, but I was in no hurry and besides, driving is one of my favourite hobbies and I particularly liked the challenge of driving these little cars to their limits, balancing speed with range as a function of fuel, or in this case, electricity capacity in the battery pack.

I smirked at the thought of my veritable arsenal of cars I had at home including; off road 4x4's, luxury sedans, hot hatchbacks and my personal favourites, the European supercars that are so fast they seemingly try to kill you with their horrendous speed and acceleration!.

'Andrew my son', I thought to myself, 'you've done well and you deserve it all!'.

So I was in a good mood indeed as my little electric car continued to whiz along the Midlands highway to my destination this evening.

Oh yes, some cars have their own personalities and mood; supercars for instance I felt are mostly female within their aerodynamically shapely form and containing all the variety of nuances that the females exhibit!.

This little electric Renault 'Zoe', although far from a supercar, still felt like a pert young French woman, like the girls I met and dated at university years ago.

She seemed like a sexy French girl like the plucky and attractive journalist "Alice Avril" I've seen in French adaptions of Agatha Christie crime mysteries?.

Ah happy days, I fondly reflected as I drove on with a smile on my face remembering all the pretty women from my university days.

Soon though my destination loomed ahead in the form of the approaching small rural hamlet of Kempton, located here in southern Tasmania.

I actually had to turn off the highway to a gravel road that skirted the town to the north, then follow it down a few kilometres to some open crown land near a creek which was my final stop.

With no traffic, but still with enough light to see, I soon found the site after carefully negotiating the gravel road at low speed before finally stopping and exiting the car, stretching my legs and straightening my back after a two hour economic drive to this quiet sylvan glade.

It was a still April night, with autumn evident in some of the surrounding trees, but I had work to do and quickly opened the car boot and removed my telescope, camera and computer attachments which filled the tiny electric car's carrying volume.

I was here for an Astronomy "run" tonight, so I was keen to set up the equipment and begin before the end of twilight!.

As I hurriedly worked, I idly thought about my wife Sophie and what she was up to now back home?.

Probably yapping to her friends on the phone if she runs true to form, I concluded wryly.

That stray thought then pushed another more unwelcome consideration into my mind as I continued to assemble the equipment, Sophie's "friends", actually one in particular I utterly detested, bloody Barbara Holgate, a first order slag with no redeeming features whatsoever, came to the fore in my mind!.

Sophie and I had been married for three years now, with the first half of the marriage, "beau ideal", until Sophie met that slag Holgate through her work.

A twice divorced, cheating low life with more diseases than brains I had rapidly concluded about Holgate!.

The slag quickly went through her two husbands, expressly for her self-enrichment, so now living well of their money, she now only went to "work" for two reasons I could think of; to maintain her bank balance at its high level and to meet more men to seduce and exploit!.

Indeed, her workplace was more like a fucking safari park for that sexual predator, such that any man around her would do well to be alert, lest her claws and teeth sink into their flesh when she struck and mostly behind their backs too.

Then it was all over for the unsuspecting man, as that sexual predator Holgate quickly devoured the man alive!.

For some bizarre reason though, Sophie although fully aware of her reputation still felt sorry for the slag and to my chagrin they soon became friends.

Curses!.

Indeed, I could still recall when Sophie first introduced me to Holgate.

An expression of sneery condescension flitting across her face as her cruel mouth twisted ever so slightly upon seeing me for the first time; a man in his late twenties, light brown hair, below average height certainly but slim and very fit with hardened, manly proportions dressed in a smart and expensive dark Zegna suit, plus my smiling blue eyes set on an intelligent face.

Although I'm not model material (I still think all male models are homosexualists), I nonetheless look after what God gave me to work with and Sophie certainly thought so too as she raved about how wonderful a husband she had to all her friends!.

Business man, scientific entrepreneur, a couple of advanced degrees in physics and engineering, long distance runner, a very fast solar plexus "killer punch" if necessary, large rural property containing a large 1930's white modernist Art Deco style manor house and did I mention lots of cars?.

That's me, mostly quiet, witty, capable, sort of like a modern and younger version of "Captain Arthur Hastings" the ever-affable associate from the "Poirot" mystery television series and always happy to oblige and smile!.

But how did I become so successful, how did I do it exactly?.

Quite easy really, by single-handedly creating a business, making synthetic gems for industrial purposes via my self-designed "free electron laser" device.

Who knew that so many people here in Australia and around the world like synthetic gems such as garnets, topaz, amethyst's and are also prepared to pay me for it too?.

Nice work if you can get it eh and to borrow an amusing expression from the great "Arthur Daley" from a popular 1980's British comedy;

"The world is your lobster my son, the world is your lobster"!.

Anyway, it appeared that I clearly failed to measure up to the slag Holgate's expectations upon meeting me, as she seemed instead to be fixated on men who were the archetypal tall, dark and handsome types, but to me these men I again suspected were likely secret homosexualists too, as I just don't trust that sort and disliked being around them, which seemed to just cement in her mind her negative view of me which was all too evident, especially to me!.

Sophie herself was conservative by nature but very loving and emotional, but she was also "down to earth", with intelligence and much humour, as that was what I liked the most about her character.

Plus her curvaceous body of course with golden hair like Olivia Newton-John and a nice set of knockers which was a welcome addition to the overall package that was "my dolly bird Sophie" and my wife!.

That said, I was increasingly of the view that something wasn't quite right between Sophie and yours truly and that slag Holgate was at the centre of it!.

Indeed, Sophie and I had argued many times about "the slag" as I called her, during the 18 months she and Sophie had been friends.

Like most women, she'd taken an overly sympathetic, even protective outlook toward her misunderstood "friend" and contrary to my firm objections too!.

Indeed at times we had become quite heated in our "discussions" as I pointed out my concerns about "the slag", including the suitability of such a "person" being friends with a married woman in the first place!.

The implication being all too clear concerning the negative influence she could have on Sophie as a result of Holgate's cheating past!.

Indeed, Holgate made no secret of her past adultery and clearly revelled in her overt sexuality as a "badge of honour", often boasting how she had hoodwinked her two witless husbands repeatedly in a series of illicit affairs and sordid rendezvous' of varying durations, which resulted in her being nothing less than an apologetic slag in my estimation as it became clear over time that was exactly what she was really like when subjected to even cursory scrutiny!.

Thus within a few months of being introduced, I had put my foot down when it became quite clear what the slag was like, such that I banned Sophie from having that slag in MY house (which it actually was)!.

Further I told Sophie straight out that I considered Holgate to be bad influence and "warmly" reminded her that the slag was a double divorcee and contrary to her claims that she was "too clever for her clueless cuckold husbands", she was eventually discovered by both of them, after which she then showed her true self and promptly dashed off to her solicitor to begin nothing less than total and destructive "lawfare" on each husband, which resulted in their impoverishment, humiliation and defeat as she cleaned out and gutted each husband in turn, such was the ruthlessness of her female solicitor!.

Banning Holgate from the house and making it clear what I thought of her, along with her unsuitability for a married woman to associate with, all occurred in the first six months of her arriving on the scene, after which her name was seldom mentioned, but I knew they were still close and talking many times a week.

To reinforce the point, I put up a few emotional barriers between Sophie and myself, becoming more distant towards her until she realised in distress that I was unyielding in this matter, so with rising concern she soon relented and made many promises of loyalty to me and that she'd be careful in the future, saying that she'd never do anything to endanger our marriage.

It's remarkable what a woman who is "on a good wicket" (to borrow a cricketing term) will do when there is a threat to her lifestyle, such as a disgruntled husband!.

I told her that although I accepted her word but I again emphasised my real concerns about Holgate and her motives, including the clear threat to our marriage which utterly shocked Sophie as she just didn't see any danger from this "poor misunderstood and persecuted woman"!.

In response to her naive "claptrap", I made it very clear to Sophie that although we were in the early years of a hitherto happy marriage, the unwanted presence of this slag was the real first threat to us and had the potential to destroy us entirely as a couple, which shocked Sophie amid her repeated denials!.

Thus we left matters with the clear understanding (or so I thought) that Holgate was indeed a bad influence who wouldn't be the first "lady of dubious virtue" as I diplomatically and euphemistically described her, who corrupted spouses and destroyed marriages for her own malign reasons such as loneliness or simply because she just enjoys meddling with people's lives!.

Suffice to say, Sophie was shocked at my cynicism but we closed the matter with a firm understanding, including my reminder of her vow of fidelity to me and the dire consequences for her that the pre-nuptial agreement would incur if she ever betrayed me!

Basically, the house was mine, paid for in full well before Sophie appeared on the scene and thus, she would leave with only her belongings and nothing of mine or what I paid for if the marriage ended due to her adultery or betrayal specially cited within the agreement which we both signed!.

In addition, I'd insisted on us having separate bank accounts and unbeknownst to her, I even, quietly transferred a large percentage of my wealth into a special account belonging to my Mum, who always instilled into me having a back-up in case things went "pear shaped", which was sage advice that I never forgot!.

After discussing matters with my Mum, she readily agreed with my assessment of Holgate, including the potential threat she posed to my marriage as well.

Thus, a year after that discussion I seldom heard much about Holgate, giving Sophie sharp looks whenever she mentioned her in passing, after which her name was quickly dropped, so I knew they were still friends and that they talked and saw each other quite frequently for luncheons and so forth.

But Sophie knew my position, as well as the thinly disguised "consequences" for her if "the slag" ever influenced her for worse and endangered our marriage!.

So I got on with life, being happy with Sophie, my home and my work which allowed us the kind of lifestyle we sought, here in the best country in the world!.

So now I was here in the fading light, setting up an overnight camp with my Zeiss M-675LT refracting telescope at the centre of my preparations for the long observing run.

Why was I here in this rural idyll?.

Comet watching actually, in particular the return apparition of Comet Wilson which last graced southern skies at its best back in April and May 1987.

Discovered in 1986, after Halley's comet rather disappointing apparition that year, Comet Wilson surprised many with its unexpected appearance and brightness in 1987, such that by April and May, with the comet passing very close to the nearby Large Magellanic Cloud galaxy made photography of the juxtaposed celestial sights a rewarding effort indeed!.

Comet Wilson actually split into fragments after its peak viewing, with the bulk of the comet vanishing into deep space and unlikely to be ever seen again.

However a pristine fragment was influenced by the gravity of the planet Jupiter which later flung it back into the inner solar system with the freshly exposed interior now experiencing the sun's heat for the first time as it now edged toward perihelion in a striking display for observers in southern skies!.

Interestingly, the Russians were quick off the mark and managed to launch a small space probe to fly by the comet, thanks to some surplus "Dnepr" ex- ICBM's now converted to launch satellites, instead of aiming nuclear warheads toward populations like Ross-on-Wye during the cold war.

Sitting in the launch silo at Site 109 within the vast Tyuratam cosmodrome, their storable rocket fuel allowed them to be rapidly launched without refuelling beforehand and so treated as "ampules" with only the new payload being installed in the form of a prepared space probe, modified from a small "Strela" communications satellite and then launched into space via the big ex-ICBM booster and sent on an interplanetary trajectory where the space probe would intercept the returning comet Wilson.

Thank goodness again for the "Ruskies", they saved the world from the Nazi's during the World War II and forced the surrender of imperial Japan with their threat of invasion as well, the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki being mere theatre by contrast!.

Now they were exploring space this latest comet space probe I reflected as I stood in this peaceful place far from anything and contemplating the mysteries of the universe above me in the gathering darkness.

After setting up the telescope, tent and the basic amenities of life in this rural glade, I began to scrutinise the comet via the finder scope attached to the main telescope as well as my trusted Zeiss binoculars.

It was then that I wished Sophie was here to see the comet's coma, dust and ion tails with me, which then lead to the inevitable question wondering just what she was doing now?.

Once having thought the words though, the notion oddly then seemed to take on a life of its own for some reason, why exactly I have no idea but the idea just festered in my mind as I contemplated her more and more as I worked around my campsite.

Yes, what was Sophie doing now?.

Granted, she had only an idle passing interest in Astronomy but when asked, refused point blank to come with me this evening, even though she quite liked riding in my little Renault 'Zoe' electric car (as did most women), often sitting in the front passenger seat and smiling as we drove in the countryside around rural Tasmania on Sunday drives, talking and enjoying the scenery with me.

That said, soon after we were married I bought her a "cute" little Renault Clio RS200 hot hatchback that was painted in a so called "liquid yellow" colour which she absolutely adored, calling it a "proper woman's car" of which I dutifully and smilingly agreed, even though I myself had a lot of fun driving it around as much as I could, as truthfully I liked fun little hot hatchbacks myself!.

Anyway, I'd planned the Astronomy trip for over a week now and mentioned it to her several times, saying we'd never see the comet again and it would be an adventure we could share!.

I even suggested we could snuggle up under the stars, cook some hot food and spend some time alone in the tent, doing whatever we could think of to entertain ourselves, nudge, nudge, wink, wink you know what I mean?.

Just two people in love and sharing that love under the stars with a new-ish comet.

But instead, she just seemed so distracted, as lately her interactions with me

perfunctory, friendly certainly but it seemed her mind was far away, dwelling on something, but what exactly I just didn't know, but it did seem to be growing in importance whatever it was as I again pondered what was she doing now?.

Soon thoughts of the comet became secondary as I increasingly mulled Sophie's behaviour more and more until gradually the connection clarified in my mind;

Absence, my absence, her recent distraction, something else she was thinking of my absence.

That slag Holgate, of course it was now crystal clear to me!.

Just what is being planned behind my back by those two?.

Going out together somewhere, to cheat on me perhaps?.

What about bringing men back to MY house and do it in MY wonderful home and bed?.

No, I won't stand for it!.

That is just the kind of sick thing that Holgate would do after repeatedly being unfaithful to her two ex-husbands and I'll wager that crazy slag has been trying to brainwash Sophie to do the same!.