All in One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crawling very slowly and quietly at low revs, I continued past the house until I could see the looming outline of the barn garage.

Still without headlights but with my home knowledge of the terrain ahead, I gently eased the car toward the back doors of the garage where I'd be obscured from the house.

Finally stopping, I again exited the car and stepped into the cold night which hit me like a cold wave as the chilly air now fully engulfed me.

Shivering a little and with the electric engine now inactive, all was deathly silent around me.

Reaching in my jacket, I produced and activated a small pocket torch with a red filter that astronomers use to preserve their night vision.

The red pall dimly illuminated the car and garage as I very quietly and carefully manually opened the garage door which swung open with little noise to reveal an inky blackness within.

Feeling safer here, I remembered where I had parked the 'Zoe' from earlier in the day, so after re-entering the car, I silently drove it into the garage and using the torchlight alone from the open driver's door, quickly found its empty parking space amongst my other cars.

Swiftly switching off and locking up, I knew I'd have to leave the 'Zoe' there as it was low on battery charge and would struggle to take me even another 30 kilometres, perhaps to Launceston the nearest city but no further, unless I recharged the batteries such were the inherent limits still with electric cars.

Using my red torch, I quickly found the charger unit and plugged the car into the power supply to begin the multi-hour recharge cycle.

In truth the car's job was done for now I reflected and yes the little French electric hatchback had served me well tonight as I stood watching the gentle humming of the charger revitalising the little Renault.

Taking a deep breath to calm my nerves, I then backtracked and gently closed the rear doors to the garage before quietly walking back toward the house in the dark as it was time to learn the truth on what was going on!.

Who was that man in my home, why was that slag Holgate there in my house after directly contravening my express wishes not to ever have that detestable woman in my home and what was Sophie's involvement tonight?.

I decided to enter the house via the side patio glass door which was usually locked but I naturally had a key.

Carefully I padded up the steps and the many geometric terraces to the side door being extra careful, as although I suspected the front door was unlocked, I wanted to be cautious and undetected, thus I entered my home via this side door into the middle of the house.

With no lights in this section of the house, I quickly entered almost silently and quietly, gently closed the door behind me.

I then paused, my heart and breathing sounding far too loud for my liking as I felt certain that hostile ears would hear the pounding of my heart within my chest.

Pausing now, I carefully and deliberately listened, before satisfied I was safe and hearing nothing around me, finally and very slowly, stealthily moved toward the front of the house via a ground floor hallway which obscured my movements and any footfalls due to the rich thick red carpet.

Slowly passing various parlours, galleries and minor sitting rooms, I moved carefully, ever closer to the main room, each footstep calculated to leave no noise for unwanted ears to hear my approach.

The darkened house felt truly forbidding now and not at all like my familiarly elegant and comfortable home which verily slowed my progress to careful and tentative footsteps forward before repeatedly pausing to listen and shallowly breathe!.

Each deeply shadowed doorway now looked frighteningly sinister as if Dracula himself was lurking in the darkened gloom, waiting his chance to suddenly lunge out and grab me in his unbreakable grip as the monster then sank his fangs into my neck as I struggled powerlessly, as if in a bad dream that I couldn't escape from!.

My movements were therefore very tentative, pausing regularly as the familiar was now dark and mysterious as I carefully stepped forward metre by metre as I struggled to control my breathing rate and rising apprehension.

Suddenly, I heard a noise, it sounded like a mocking chuckle and terrifyingly close by too!.

I immediately froze, all my senses fully aware as I tensed to fight or run, where did it come from?.

Then I heard it again and realised it was my stomach rumbling, which in my heightened state, completely misinterpreted as I heavily sighed in sheer relief!.

Safe again, I struggled to get myself under control, slow my breathing and lower my heart rate as I again glided forward down the corridor, still fully alert for any threat.

In the years before I met Sophie, I familiarised myself with every part of the house and often went about throughout the halls, corridors and rooms at night with only a torch or no light at all, often using whatever natural light was available such as moonlight to guide me inside the darkened house.

Why waste electricity and large power bills when patience and familiarity can save me money?.

Little would I have imagined how this parsimony would reap dividends in the future such as right now as I continued my silent stalking of the corridors and rooms, like a thief in my own blackened and forbidding, though still immaculate home.

Eventually a dim light loomed ahead as I neared the open door to the large comfortable living room which had a few lamps switched on it seemed.

I paused to listen, but only silence was present and so I very slowly peered around the corner with the deep shadows of the corridor hiding my presence from anyone who may be there as I certainly felt that at any moment I would attract attention to myself and somehow give away my presence!.

I heard my rapid breathing in this silent corridor, full of fearful black shadows and menace.

No-one in there I sighed in relief with the living room appearing to be empty, but where was Sophie, Holgate and "the man"?.

Looking carefully around the large empty room to be sure, I then quietly entered and looked around in more detail, somewhat more relaxed at this non discovery.

It was then that my hopes were dashed and suspicions truly confirmed as I saw things that by rights simply shouldn't have been there with clothes scattered randomly about the room, on the sofa, on various chairs including MY chair and finally on the floor beside the clothes, two women's handbags!.

"Damn them" I quietly muttered, "Damn them all", as my anger grew at what I had discovered, where previously uneasy suspicions had now solidified into hard vile facts!.

Instinctively I then knew that the marriage was over and had probably been over for a long time truth be told, but now was not the time to lament my dead marriage, I had things to do, facts to verify and that meant the proof for my own eyes and ears!.

With so much of the downstairs unlit and unoccupied, it meant that upstairs was the only logical place where they could be and I knew that's where I now must go to get to the bottom of this evil that had been bought to my home, damn them!.

I knew Sophie was now cheating on me and that sub-human slag Holgate was ultimately behind it all, just as I thought all along!.

I now realised that the foul hag had probably starting "working" on Sophie starting some 18 months ago when her evil spirit first entered our marriage!.

I then wondered when Sophie first cheated on me?.

Perhaps I'd never know.

Then again, perhaps the entire three years of marriage plus the engagement and exclusive dating was all an illusion and Sophie never really loved, cared for or respected me?.

Perhaps she just used me for her own mercenary purposes, seeing my love, kindness and good nature as weaknesses which she then exploited to remain married to a too-trusting successful man, with all the benefits that accrue from that desirable position?.

I stood looking around MY home and once again reminded myself that it was absolutely MY home, so now Sophie and everyone else was completely expendable as I and my home was all that mattered now, I told myself to clarify my position.

I gathered my thoughts and then considered my next move and how I felt.

What did I feel knowing that my slag so-called wife was likely cheating on me upstairs?.

Nothing but rage, pure killing rage that quickly engulfed me and I swore then that I would make them all pay, no matter what it took, I would make them pay and if necessary unleash hell itself onto them all!.

But what to do next?.

Charge upstairs and throw the lot of them out?.

I certainly felt that I had the strength to slaughter anyone or anything at that moment where despite being below average height I nonetheless had supreme confidence in my fitness, speed and agility, plus I knew how to really hurt people if necessary from all of my preparation before I exercised most days.

'Practice makes perfect' as they say!.

Then it occurred to me, what if there were more than three of them?.

Could I handle two or more men plus the two slags who would also likely turn on me, especially if any other men there were fully clothed or had a knife say?.

I certainly didn't care about my opponents size or strength as I just wanted to inflict as much pain on them as I possibly could as I recalled something from my childhood, a trite expression what was it, Oh yes;

"The greater the odds, the greater the glory".

Funny how I'd now remember a saying from an old 'Doctor Who' story as a boy.

What was that from, the Sontaran named 'Linx', that's right in an story called; 'The Time Warrior', played by an Aussie actor too oddly enough!.

I then realised that I must be very stressed to think of some obscure factoid from an old DVD at a time like this!.

Perhaps this was one moment in my life that was utterly pivotal and my spirit and mind were reminding myself of where I had come from and what to fight for by throwing up long obscure memories and yes I did have a lot to fight for, starting with my dignity!.

Yes, this is the moment and it's time to discover the truth I decided.

I then carefully moved towards the nearest stairs and carefully climbed, still silent but now realising that the game was up and I now knew the truth, even before I saw it and perhaps had all along at some deeper conceptual level!.

On the stair landing after I quietly ascended, I stopped to listen and distantly heard human voices deeper within the house, so I then stealthily beelined toward the main bedroom, my bedroom which I suspected was the logical source of the sounds.

Only a few lights were on as the corridors were dim and silent which aided my near silent progress as I glided forward, my feet seemingly knowing where to tread carefully.

I struggled mightily to control my emotions as I crept along the corridor, trying to keep that rising anger bottled up as I knew now was the time for real intelligence and courage rather than a rash move before I determined the strength of my enemies.

Nearing the main bedroom, the voices became louder and more clear as the incoherent din now was more discernible as an unknown man's voice and of course the slag Holgate's voice that I immediately recognised; shrill, cruel and dripping with malice.

Sophie's voice was there too, but more subdued.

Steeling myself, I stopped silently outside the bedroom door which was open, feeling the warm air within flowing outward onto my face, the smell was there too, that of female arousal and that of a man!.

My nose twitched in revulsion as I also smelt female perfume and their combined excitement which forced me to suppress the desire to loudly sneeze, such was the irritating aroma!.

So what now I pondered as I stood poised ready to do what?.

My heart was now beating loudly, I could hear it in my ears as I tried to breath shallowly, lest my respiration betray my presence here.

Gently, daring a quick look around the door, I saw the lamp dimly lighting the bedroom well enough to see a scene of utter horror to my eyes!.

A naked man was on my bed his bare back facing me and there lying under him was Sophie naked and cooing in the throes of sexual excitement with her legs spread so widely she resembled an inverted letter "Y".

Beside them on the bed and looking on was the slag Holgate who was also naked.

Her attention though was focussed on the pair, her face radiant with satisfaction at the scene beside her as she muttered noises of approval.

I continued to silently look on as the man thrusted repeatedly into Sophie, her legs still spread wide but her feet was now wrapped around his lower torso as they grunted together as she pulled him deeper into her dilated vagina.

I took in the scene for just a few seconds before ducking away and pinching my side, just to confirm I wasn't dreaming some upsetting nightmare.

Oh no this was very real but at some level I sensed that what I did next would subsequently shape my life well into the future from this point.

I mustn't let myself down from the man I am now, the boy I once was and the man I would be in the future!

I sensed all aspects of myself now looking at me across time and space to here at this location and situation.

I mustn't let myself down, not now, not ever!.

I considered what I felt.

Nothing but great anger, incredible murderous rage which again came to the fore as my earlier fears were now finally realised via the evidence of my own eyes.

Strangely, I also felt a curious but perverse self-satisfaction that my intuition was absolutely right earlier in the evening at my campsite.

That strange feeling that something wasn't right and which ultimately lead to my presence here right now to witness the end of my marriage, indeed a marriage I now thought had been over for a long time as the sordidly ugly scene in front of me fully confirmed.

In my mind the thought 'I told you so' flitted into my awareness as the only positive from this absolutely rotten fucking day, but at least I now knew the truth, but it was of no real comfort being right again!.

Who says women alone have "intuition"?.

Fortunately, they all had their backs to me and the door was cast in deep black shadows so my presence was undetected by the trio, whom I now saw as my enemies to be completely destroyed.

'Just don't fuck things up Andrew my son', I thought to myself!.

I carefully considered my options despite my barely held in check rage, forcing myself to think and think carefully.

Do I rush in and attack the naked man, I of course was clothed and had the element of surprise, so I had no doubt that a naked man no matter how strong would be at a real disadvantage in a fight if I chose that path.

He was large though, muscular too so I'd have to make sure I was fast and never allow him any prospect to recover.

Just deliver a swift killing series of blows and make sure the opponent never gets back up, as I remembered that good advice on how to fight that every man should know if a physical conflict becomes necessary!.

Yes I could do that, but what of the two slags?.

They would be easier and I could more easily knock the shit out of them as they too were naked, but could I defeat all three adversaries in rapid succession?.

Could I kill or knock out the man fast enough before the two slags fought back was the key question?.

I could now see that the risks were high with all three in the room and all it would take for things to go badly for me was for someone to press an emergency button on a phone and I'd be finished as the 'rozzers' would undoubtedly reply and then after showing up to find a dead man and injured wife in my house, it would be hard for me to avoid prosecution and gaol!.

Moreover, they were all clearly in league, so what if the two slags defended "him" and attacked me?.

I realised a woman could hinder me simply by randomly tripping me up or hitting me on the head with an object which would undoubtedly slow me down or worse actually giving "him" help to overpower or even kill me!.

Risky or worse I concluded as I carefully considered my prospects.

So although it was tempting, I reluctantly decided to await for a better opportunity as I really didn't know anything about who that man was, indeed he bloody well could be anything from an off duty "Rozzer" to an drug addled violent bikie gang member, plus the fact that the numbers were against me with two women there?.

I knew I made the right decision then to try something else, a way where I could prevail with minimal risk to myself.

I then noticed how my hand had unconsciously lowered to feel the hard outline of my red 'Victorinox' Swiss army pocketknife within my trouser pocket.

I always carried my pocketknife on my person, as truly I believe that every man should have one, even in this "information age" full of weak, piss drinking men!

The sudden image of that 8 centimetre blade stabbing and slashing the trio's throats briefly flashed into my mind as another possibility, but I quickly dismissed that option, as well as the prospect of using a much larger kitchen knife from downstairs or even the iron fireplace poker that I could smash down onto their heads in three swift killing blows, turning their skulls into shattered broken pisspots!.

Too much blood and too much evidence for the 'rozzers' if I made a mistake and too risky if I was somehow overpowered and the alert raised.

'No, just stay calm Andrew' I thought.

Then I made the right decision by slowly and silently removing my 'Leica' camera from my jacket pocket to record this scene for later evidence in case I needed it.

This was definitely the correct choice as my presence here now was still undetected and that advantage would allow me to better plan and execute a devastating and terminal attack on my three enemies at a time and place of my choosing with minimal prospect of detection or apprehension.

Yes this was best, so I then silently breathed through my nose and told myself to stay calm and concentrate!.

My 'Leica 720S' was a sleek black coloured multifunction digital camera and would help me now in this situation record the evidence for later use.

It actually used holographic imaging and with the attached bubble memory module for greater storage capacity, made for a larger and more precise projected image!.

However, in this case my camera would be used as a basic audio-video recorder.

Ducking into the hall I quickly activated the camera, taking advantage of the faint light emanating from the open door to operate the controls.

With my upper body obscured any light from the activation sequence, I quickly set up the audio/video mode with no external lights and operating just as a passive recording unit.

My timing was on the mark as I swung around and returned to my shadowed position just behind the door to remain undetected.

Activating the camera A-V recorder I pointed it toward the fornicating trio to then listen and capture the worst and appalling exchange that I'd ever heard in my life, one that I'd never forge;

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh don't stop, just keep filling me up you fucker, I should have done this a long time ago", Sophie said lustily with pleasure oozing in every syllable that she moaned.

"I told you he was better than your little pathetic hubby didn't I, eh", the slag Holgate replied, her words heavy with sarcasm and repugnant spite as she looked on beside them, cupping her breast and tiddling her clitoris with a wet finger.

"Ohhhh yes, this feels wonderful" Sophie replied in agreement.

Then the man suddenly bellowed;

"Ha ha, I'm loving this, I'm just fucking loving this!.

I'm rooting another man's wife in his own bed, in his own big house and really absolutely nothing is fucking better than this!.